brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

going to build home gym. tips and imput welcome

so i figured over time a home gym will pay for itself, between the gas to drive to the gym, the membership prices and waitin to get to lift bc all the ppl. so my dad said make a list of what i want and well start making the basement into the gym

i was thinking of getting the 300lb Olympic barbell set from sports authority its 180 bucks, but my max for bench is 350 2 times so i dunno if i should just buy a better bar right after that

than i was gonna get some dumbells i dunno a good cheap brand tho.

and i think going to get a flatbench that folds into the incline position than just buy a power rack for . bench, incline, squats

i just lift i dont really pay attention to brands all i know is my old gym used troy stuff and they didnt take car of it

anything i should lookin to

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well im not big on name brands on weight equipment. So...First you will want to make sure you have plenty of weights....Be them Olympic and or standard. Nothing sux more then wishing you had more weights while trying to workout.

Dumbbells....I would buy walmart or Play it Again Sports. OR check out Craigslist. Dont worry with brands. Weights are weights as far as Im concerned.

You are getting a cage...Thats good. I would try and get one with a "high/low" pulley system. Rather its a pole system or a slider system. At least you have the option. And really either is fine and will work you out fine.

I would also get a nice heavybag, speedbag, jumprope, and some hand/wrist wraps , and gloves.

If you can afford something else like a nice leg extension/leg curl machine..grab it...Maybe a curl bar..

Good luck and you dont have to spend a ton of money to have a nice gym. Most of the time we go for overkill rather than function.

C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)

deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Craigslist is all you really need. just go to craigshelper.com and search for terms like olympic, Parabody, gym, cage, rack, dumbbells etc.. i constantly see people getting rid of benches with 300# sets for $50-150, just resell the benches. Also stay away from anything by Weider, Golds Gym, Impex, Marcy, TSA etc..
    Shouldn't you be lifting something heavy instead of reading this?

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 8
    Workout Equipment Crew: We do it on Power Racks
    Bashing the Bowflex since 2008 for DiamondDelts

Bulldozer feeds upon the weaker as they fall. Bulldozer crushes all! - Machine Head

Owes me a case of beer: dolson27

brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brak54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    THANKS alot guys ill deff be hanging out on CL alot more lookin im thinkin about trading my xbox360 today for a bike to help out with cardio a bit

deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    keep the 360 you can find a cheap old stationary bike at just about any resale shop like goodwill, salvation army etc... same with regular bikes too. especially this time of year now that it's getting colder people are willing to dump some nice ones real cheap.
    Shouldn't you be lifting something heavy instead of reading this?

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 8
    Workout Equipment Crew: We do it on Power Racks
    Bashing the Bowflex since 2008 for DiamondDelts

Bulldozer feeds upon the weaker as they fall. Bulldozer crushes all! - Machine Head

Owes me a case of beer: dolson27