GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

article bashing eating salmon...check it out

"hey fukktard, this is a squat rack, not a dance floor, so get the fukk outta my way so i can squat!"

ain't found a way to kill me yet
    eyes burn with stinging sweat...
    ~alice in chains

owe reps to:
    abs_pls
    Dennis71

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I looked at the name of the site, lulzed and didn't click the link...

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bah its a peta sponsored site

instant fail
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralLee_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    don't get me wrong...i think it's complete and utter BS, i just found it funny. ran across it while looking for some good recipes for perch...
    "hey fukktard, this is a squat rack, not a dance floor, so get the fukk outta my way so i can squat!"

ain't found a way to kill me yet
    eyes burn with stinging sweat...
    ~alice in chains

owe reps to:
    abs_pls
    Dennis71

consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    I looked at the name of the site, lulzed and didn't click the link...
    Yup

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GeneralLee_1 View Post
    don't get me wrong...i think it's complete and utter BS, i just found it funny. ran across it while looking for some good recipes for perch...
    lol
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank