CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000)

Some new artistic ab n chest shots

Last edited by CloudSurfer; 08-08-2008 at 07:33 PM.

flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I can't believe you took that first picture, literally lol! Repped!

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st one is a little too much bro...
    Meow

CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zacht View Post
    1st one is a little too much bro...
    I don't see the big deal you see just as much ass and skin if not more when Coleman poses......

ex:
    Last edited by CloudSurfer; 08-08-2008 at 08:31 PM.

Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well you aren't coleman.

Originally Posted by Massbulk View Post
    well you aren't coleman.
    That wasn't the point I was trying to prove genius...

Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CloudSurfer View Post
    That wasn't the point I was trying to prove genius...
    dont let the insecure nohomokids get to you. good **** man. I dont understand why these people on here that get all scared when they see to much of a mans body.. this is a bodybuilding site. to me bodybuilding is showing the true beauty of a mans body... good **** man keep it up.

MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn OP.. u really dont look 170lbs... at 6'0...

asthenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) asthenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) asthenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) asthenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) asthenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) asthenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) asthenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) asthenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) asthenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) asthenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) asthenic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't see the big deal you see just as much ass and skin if not more when Coleman poses......

ex:
    difference is he isnt human

Btw good job bringing an exact flex frame that im sure most people havent seen and are probably repulced by it, as well as your pic. Its also kinda different when you chose the pic yourself
    Last edited by asthenic; 08-08-2008 at 09:08 PM.

SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it puts a more artistic view on what we do. The art of perfection. Keep up the good work..

Ill add a no homo just incase
    Citius Altius Fortius ~ Olympic Modo

Get Big Or Die Trying

"man is not meant for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated." ~Hemmingway

"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real" ~ Tupac

sollie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    god damn whats up with the gayfobia?

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ex:
    Point taken, still lookin great though.
    Meow

Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ex:
    Ronnie Coleman is showing off his striated glutes in hopes to win a body building competition that looks at the mass, definition, and symmetry of every muscle in his body. You are trying to be artsy and sexy... there's a difference. On a forum of mostly straight men, you're going to hear some opinions if you're showing them such a photo. Whether you call it "gayfobia" or whatever, some just don't care to see it.

Not bashing you, just telling it like it is. Aside from that, your abs and chest look great.

Workout8485 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Reseg View Post
    Ronnie Coleman is showing off his striated glutes in hopes to win a body building competition that looks at the mass, definition, and symmetry of every muscle in his body. You are trying to be artsy and sexy... there's a difference. On a forum of mostly straight men, you're going to hear some opinions if you're showing them such a photo. Whether you call it "gayfobia" or whatever, some just don't care to see it.

Not bashing you, just telling it like it is. Aside from that, your abs and chest look great.
    cant believe so many so called "straight" guys are so insecure about seein another guys body.... they clearly have issues... what r they afraid of? being turned on by another dude probably!!

Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Workout8485 View Post
    cant believe so many so called "straight" guys are so insecure about seein another guys body.... they clearly have issues... what r they afraid of? being turned on by another dude probably!!

Is your 'security' just an excuse to look at other 'secure' guys in 'artsy' pictures? See its easy to bash someone for not liking what you like, if i'm gay for not wanting to see guys pose homosexualy (this is a straight forum, why try to be sexy for dudes?) then how can you say you aren't gay for enjoying them?

I don't really give a **** about the picture, the OP could probably have some much better shots if he cut down a bit more, but your attitude against the people who don't want to see homo pictures is just ignorant. It's not a fear of feeling gay, its that the picture appears to have a gay vibe. To most, gay vibes are unnatractive, but I think you'd understand that.

Originally Posted by Getting_Cut22 View Post
    Is your 'security' just an excuse to look at other 'secure' guys in 'artsy' pictures? See its easy to bash someone for not liking what you like, if i'm gay for not wanting to see guys pose homosexualy (this is a straight forum, why try to be sexy for dudes?) then how can you say you aren't gay for enjoying them?

I don't really give a **** about the picture, the OP could probably have some much better shots if he cut down a bit more, but your attitude against the people who don't want to see homo pictures is just ignorant. It's not a fear of feeling gay, its that the picture appears to have a gay vibe. To most, gay vibes are unnatractive, but I think you'd understand that.
    read what i said again and THINK!! u r missing the point!!! i didnt say this picture was homosexual, i didnt say it was gay, i didnt say we should enjoy it, i didnt say i was enjoying it ( i actually dont think its that good to be honest)

this isnt even a nude picture! the reason people dont want to see it is because THEY find it suggestive... and if THEY find it suggestive then THEY are the ones that are having those homo feelings towards it...

its a mans body!! get over it!!!

zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500)
    i dont think he intended for this to start up flame wars or w/e guys...

great pic. chest looks well rounded and filled out and the abs are outstanding (no homo), congrats.

First off you said it yourself this is a straight forum I don't know whatever that is supposed to mean b/c It isn't. 2nd there are alot of girls that visit this website trust me I get alot of inbox messages. And 3rd this is a bodybuilding site I want to emphasize the word "body"...ok? There are going to be alot of types of pictures that illustrate the flow and beauty of the human body aside from the standard front dbl bi. ..... this is called art and it comes in many forms.

If for example I see an "artistic" picture of a guy who is in good shape I appreciate the body the shape the flow basically whatever the pic is meant to show. and if I am homosexual then I get turned on by it also obviously. And if I'm straight I don't get sexually turned on but I appreciate the body for its physical form and I'm not immature enough to scream "eewww thats gay" I mean cmon....seriously if it bothers you that much then leave the thread its no big deal really.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    put it on myspace
    Disregard females, acquire currency

First off you said it yourself this is a straight forum I don't know whatever that is supposed to mean b/c It isn't. 2nd there are alot of girls that visit this website trust me I get alot of inbox messages. And 3rd this is a bodybuilding site I want to emphasize the word "body"...ok? There are going to be alot of types of pictures that illustrate the flow and beauty of the human body aside from the standard front dbl bi. ..... this is called art and it comes in many forms.

If for example I see an "artistic" picture of a guy who is in good shape I appreciate the body the shape the flow basically whatever the pic is meant to show. and if I am homosexual then I get turned on by it also obviously. And if I'm straight I don't get sexually turned on but I appreciate the body for its physical form and I'm not immature enough to scream "eewww thats gay" I mean cmon....seriously if it bothers you that much then leave the thread its no big deal really.
    Agreed, you can appreciate another man's body for it's strengths and not be a homo. Plus lots of horny chicks on this site...
    Meow

anonymous
    Why...........

Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Your pictures don't bother me man, actually they are done in good taste. What bothered me was the poster i responded to. The way he categorized anyone who would not appreciate this thread as insecure homophobes is just so ignorant. My personal view is that our bodies aren't art, and bodybuilding in general isn't art. What I would like to say is that just because I don't like it doesn't make me gay and just because some people do like it doesn't make them gay, so bringing it up was ignorant. Nice physique

boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Nice work!! Keep training!!

Your pictures don't bother me man, actually they are done in good taste. What bothered me was the poster i responded to. The way he categorized anyone who would not appreciate this thread as insecure homophobes is just so ignorant. My personal view is that our bodies aren't art, and bodybuilding in general isn't art. What I would like to say is that just because I don't like it doesn't make me gay and just because some people do like it doesn't make them gay, so bringing it up was ignorant. Nice physique
    again ur missing the point of what i said and putting a lot of words into my mouth!! it seems to all of us here that u r clearly the ignorant one! u r the only one with "issues" here...

newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'll chime in on this post the image is gone but i will say arts ...art . and considering where u came from good job. i mean honestly ...i agree its a body building site and there are tons of other "fitness magazines" that show gurls in more questionable poses . are we so small we are offended by our own sex?
    Last edited by newbie2bb; 08-10-2008 at 09:11 AM.
    two motto's to success in Body building:
    1. Desire, discipline and dedication and openminded for suggestions (rinse and repeat)
    2. Kiss method-- keep it simple stupid- dont overcomplicate just do it