starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Taking Superpump / Sizeon for Keto Cut?

Would it be beneficial to take superpump and sizone during a keto cut. I have a couple new tubs and dont want to waste it if it won't benefit me on a cut. If i can use them, please explain why?

thanks

wassx057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wassx057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wassx057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wassx057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wassx057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wassx057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wassx057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wassx057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wassx057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wassx057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wassx057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SizeON - Total Carbohydrates 31g
    Superpump - Total Carbohydrate 8g

Lots of carbs there, might be hard.
    "Never, never, never quit."

I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ya i wouldnt take superpump and sizeon for a keto when i did do keto i changed to green mag and ragnarok and then went back to superpump and sizeon after.

jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well if u have a good workout...then sizeon would be beneficial.....might wanna even try adding ur protein poweder to ur sizeon creatine......(i started doing this with gatorade powder..storm..cytosport complete whey cookies n creme..and water.....and its delicious......itll only work if ur protein is vanilla or cookies n creme, strawberry..and others...but if its chocolate idk...

jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    but idk about superpump...maybe if u need energy take some caffeine pills or buy another NO without sugar

rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SuperPump has 0g sugar and 0g Aspartame

starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So what if i used both on a TKD? Carbs pre and post? Would this work then?

ruckrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruckrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruckrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruckrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruckrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruckrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruckrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Superpump/Size ON

I think the Superpump is good, is acceptable, because it has only 8gr of carbs and 0gr of sugar. You can Take 30gr or less of carbs in Keto and stay in Ketosis.

The SizeOn isn?t a good option, it has a lot of carbs, I think Xtend of Scivation is better when you are in Keto.

Other option of the Superpump, is the Gaspari Plasmajet(Liquid Capsules) or the NEW VPX NO-Shotgun V3, its really amazing, and it has 0 carbs and 20gr of protein, a good option for keto.

Raptor81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Raptor81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Raptor81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Raptor81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Raptor81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Raptor81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Raptor81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Raptor81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Raptor81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Raptor81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Raptor81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IDK, but I was told in the past and I also read it on a NO supp label (dont remember the name) that NO products dont work near as well on a no carb diet.
    Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body, But Only the Weak Feel Pain!!!

Semper Fi..... Do or Die !!!!!