dylanv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Favorite On whey flavor?

This seems to be the best out there and most people swear by it. So i was wondering what flavors our your personal favorites?

Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i do the banana cream. it can be hard to find around here tho.
    I am new.

My desire is to keep this hobby my whole life, and turn it into a career by going to school for something in the health, fitness and nutrition field.

Thanks for any help.

LOG http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7073471

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you can't lose with vanilla or chocolate. they're good with water and make a great base for mixing with other ingredients.

fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just bought some double chocolate. All I did so far was make some protein bars out of it. It seems to be one of the more highly recommended flavors.

BTW, please do a search. This question has been asked constantly.

Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    On whey is junk. Imo

Servitutem Religionis MEGAMANLET's Avatar
    MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fyre500 View Post
    I just bought some double chocolate. All I did so far was make some protein bars out of it. It seems to be one of the more highly recommended flavors.

BTW, please do a search. This question has been asked constantly.
    wtf how do you make protein bars?
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BeanJitsu59 View Post
    wtf how do you make protein bars?
    I just made some bars today:

1 cup oats
    1.5 cups Bran Flakes
    2 scoops ON Double Chocolate Whey
    2 tbsp Crunchy PB
    Splenda

I put the oats and Bran Flakes in a food processor first. Mix that with the whey and splenda. Add just enough water to make the mix stick together really well. I microwaved the PB in a small bowl for 35 seconds and folded it in. Stick all that in a baking dish and in the oven at 250* for like 20-25 minutes to dry it out a bit and firm it up.

I chopped it into 4 bars from that and the macros are:

230 cals
    5g fat
    30g carbs
    4g sugar
    6g fiber
    19g protein

That is per bar. They'd probably be good for someone on a cutting diet because they aren't loaded with calories.

This was based on a recipe from someone else on the forum. I added the bran flakes, made it in a larger quantity, and threw the baking in as well.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys if you are not sure, we do offer our 16 flavor variety pack so you can try each one and make up your mind http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Golden14922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    Guys if you are not sure, we do offer our 16 flavor variety pack so you can try each one and make up your mind http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html
    i got that...i have to say banana cream was my favorite
    Peeps = Perfect PWO

My Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108333551