PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cutting Diet Feedback

Hey, as of this monday, i'm dieting. Here's a template that i've just devised and im getting some feedback on it before i go calculating precise caloric ratios etc.

I plan on cycling this exact template with 3 days at 20% below matinence then one day at matinence. I've tryed to include as many whole food sources here as possible, note this is for non weight training days so thats why theres no PWO shakes here. Ok reps for good feedback thanks

Meal 1 (breakfast)

Whey
    Egg Whites
    Grapefruit
    Oatmeal

Meal 2

Chicken
    Brown Rice
    Apple

Meal 3

Tuna
    Brown Rice
    Salad/Vinegar
    Flaxseed Oil

Meal 4

Steak
    Oatmeal
    Brocholli
    Flaxseed Oil

Meal 5

Salmon
    Brown Rice
    Green Beans

Meal 6 (Immediatley before bed)

Low Carb Cottage Cheese
    Whole Grain Bread
    Brocholli
    Peanut Butter

PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hump de bump

Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks pretty solid.

The bread before bed is a bad idea. You don't need carbs for energy right before you sleep especially if your trying to cut.

That said, I have a hard time resisting the occasionally Natty Peanut Butter wheat sandwich as a night time snack.
    Cutting - 6' 3" - 28 yrs
    Jan 10th - 219 lbs (end of winter dirty bulk)
    July 30th - 192lbs - Approx 9% bf

Originally Posted by Falkon View Post
    Looks pretty solid.

The bread before bed is a bad idea. You don't need carbs for energy right before you sleep especially if your trying to cut.

That said, I have a hard time resisting the occasionally Natty Peanut Butter wheat sandwich as a night time snack.
    Hi, thanks for the reply,

What about the lactose in the cottage cheese, is that a bad idea before bed also, seeing as i'll be getting arround 20grams?

Keep in mind the bread is whole grain, and is 100% unprocessed. I've tried to spread my intake evenly over all meals so it didnt really make sense to have a carbless pre bed meal