Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I’m not loosing weight any more ( weight plateau?)

Hi Folks,

I have been working out 6 days a week and following the below diet + work-out routine … I was 201 LBS and I lost 12LBS in 2 months. I just wanted to see , am I on right track in terms of work-out and also on dieting stuff … I was to improve my BF% , I have 20% BF% age .. looks like my weight kinds stop . its just there from last 3 weeks … Please advice . I want good definition .

FYI

--6:45 Am 2 Hydroxy cut + half clove of garlic (raw)
    -7:20 Am Fat free milk + 1 scoop of Whey gold protein (25g Protein )
    -8:00 Am 1 Wheat toast + 1 chicken piece (boil) or Tilapia bake fish + salad
    -11:15 2 Hydroxy cut
    -12:00 Pm Whole wheat tortilla + SALAD + 2 chicken piece
    -3:00 Pm carrots + 1 chicken piece
    -4:00 Pm 4 Hydroxy cut
    -6:00 Pm - 7:10 Pm Gym
    -------------------------- At GYM

20 Minutes treadmill. ( 10 minutes walk with speed 3.7 with Heart Rate :120-130 incline 70 )
    - Body part work out + 10-15min Abs
    -Elliptical ( : Burn fat 200 Calories )
    ---------------------------------------------------

-5:00 Pm Water + 1 scoop of Whey gold protein (25g Protein) +half clove of garlic (raw)
    - 7:30 Pm tortilla and Tilapia bake fish OR one chicken piece (boil) + SALAD+ Fat-free yogurt
    -8:00 Pm 1 pill multi vitamins Centrum (3 days a week)

AND 1400 ML WATER ( 58oz )

Note: I keep eating almonds (around 10-20) all day.

Age = 28 male
    Weight = 188LBS
    Height = 5:10

FYI- it's a homeopathic fact that raw garlic is good to control blood pressure, cholesterol level. Good for heart and also burn fat.

imcrazy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imcrazy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    mix up your routine if its not working anymore and/or throw some new exercises in

Try HIIT too, i think its effective because on the eliptical, after 10 min i burnt almost 300 cals but you may not like it.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doesn't look like you're eating enough.

What are your total cals & macros?

cain9580 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is a trick...

Do 20 minutes of high intesne cardio instead of what you are doing.

Trying getting on the treadmill and running 2 miles at 6mph or faster.

Really get your heart rate up there so that you are in the fat burning zone the maximum amount of time.
    Give me a break!

Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You obviously dont have much lean muscle mass, which isnt helping your cause, not to mention the fact that you have prob lost quite a bit of muscle whislt loosing weight, seeing as you have done not much to retain it. Add a good weights workout a coulpe of times a week, Cardio HIIT, before you eat in the morning, and you will see better results. Also change your diet to inclue 500 calories below maintenance, looks like you have not even taken into account calorie counting, (this can be adjusted as you loose weight). Eat 6 meals a day 3 hours apart, your diet up there looks all over the place, and i cant stress this enough, you are dehydrated if you are only drinking 1400ml of water, i have been awake for 4 hours now and i have drank more than that. DRINK MORE WATER, atleast 4 litres a day. good luck
    Adam Da Gronk Crew � Adam Da Gronk • *ShaGGs* • Fiky • Wylde • Pro Lee Priest • Nesa • TheDeepBlue • mikeccccc • ryan_james • ajzoot • irongrasshopper • RockyVI • Pro Luke Wood • Goofxta • Milimber • dts1789 • thickmass • Benji Snap • BeefMan • brianbrown • jimjunkie • Dipsh!t • FiLL

Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks , guys for ur inputs ...
    Boyscout ...Well , I haven’t calculate my cals ( call me slacker ) , just guessing around 2000 cals ... daily ... 70% of cals are protien if you look up ... hmmmm my goal is to get good definition , cut fat and I want my BF% to be 8-10 by March,07 April .. Good thing I’m not loosing muscle ..

I just check my cals count Etc from www.hydroxycut.com

And one more thing my lower abs and side is not loosing fat , but my upper abs definition is getting good.. I’ll take my pic and will post it later …

cain9580 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Adam_Da_Gronk View Post
    You obviously dont have much lean muscle mass, which isnt helping your cause, not to mention the fact that you have prob lost quite a bit of muscle whislt loosing weight, seeing as you have done not much to retain it. Add a good weights workout a coulpe of times a week, Cardio HIIT, before you eat in the morning, and you will see better results. Also change your diet to inclue 500 calories below maintenance, looks like you have not even taken into account calorie counting, (this can be adjusted as you loose weight). Eat 6 meals a day 3 hours apart, your diet up there looks all over the place, and i cant stress this enough, you are dehydrated if you are only drinking 1400ml of water, i have been awake for 4 hours now and i have drank more than that. DRINK MORE WATER, atleast 4 litres a day. good luck
    I agree...every ounce of muscle increases your metabolism that much more
    Give me a break!

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Sboise View Post
    Thanks , guys for ur inputs ...
    Boyscout ...Well , I haven’t calculate my cals ( call me slacker ) , just guessing around 2000 cals ... daily ... 70% of cals are protien if you look up ... hmmmm my goal is to get good definition , cut fat and I want my BF% to be 8-10 by March,07 April .. Good thing I’m not loosing muscle ..

I just check my cals count Etc from www.hydroxycut.com

And one more thing my lower abs and side is not loosing fat , but my upper abs definition is getting good.. I’ll take my pic and will post it later …
    70%cal from protein?

this is taken from ironaddicts

Low calorie, low fat diets
    This is probably the #1 approach taken by those that have taken the plunge into the realm of dieting and it also happens to be the #1 reason many are afraid to diet. Why are they afraid? Because past experience has taught them that when dieting, they lose hard-earned muscle. And with this type of diet you can EXPECT at least a 50/50 muscle to fat loss ratio! YES! You lose 10 lbs and at LEAST 5 is usually muscle!!! Why? You first need to understand a bit about bodyfat metabolism. Your body stores bodyfat as “reserve fuel” in case of famine. Which is not much of a problem in today’s world in industrialized countries. OK, now you’re fat and you decide to drop it using this approach. The problem is, that when carbs are present, the fat burning pathways, which are driven by an enzymatic process are SHUT-DOWN, because carbs produce the release of insulin in your system, and insulin stops the enzymatic processes that allows you to burn bodyfat as a fuel source.

But wait! Calories are too low to fuel basal metabolism, and since your body can’t burn fat what is left? Ahhhh, you guessed it! Protein! Where does this protein come from? Well first your body will convert the recently ingested protein to glucose, but that still doesn’t cover daily caloric demands. So what next? Yup, your body starts catabolizing it’s own muscle to use as a fuel source, and…..you LOSE!
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

Wooow man .. Interesting .. what should I do then ... I need to get good definition by April at MAX... with 10 BF% ... . I need lean , at least 4 ABS body with nice chest ...

Rite now I’m just eating bake fish , and chicken legs ... and Salad .. And Almonds ( almonds are good fat right ? :around 20-30 everyday )
    Last edited by Sboise; 01-03-2007 at 03:53 PM.

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    you could try a Timed Carb Diet, where you eat mostly fat, and protein, and only have carbs after workouts. read more here
    http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3398
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

Wrexxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrexxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrexxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrexxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrexxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrexxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrexxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrexxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrexxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrexxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrexxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well having loss alot of weight I can tell you that plateau's occur all the time...just keep with it...

Your diet seems little all over the place try 6 meal @ 300calories with 30-40g of proteins...once a day a little good fat (EFA) the weight will come off...That's what I did I'm down 80+ pounds now...but I did alot of weight trainning If I had to chose between wieghts and cardio, I would pick weights everytime!

You'll get there don't quit and work out hard...

PS: I would use a MealReplacement shake once a day to replace a meal...sometime twice if I was rally busy at work....
    Fat Loss:
    From 310lbs to 195lbs...

Mass building:
    Now 195lbs to 220lbs and counting

lifequest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lifequest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lifequest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lifequest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lifequest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lifequest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lifequest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lifequest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lifequest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lifequest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lifequest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I’m not sure I’m understanding you but are you taking 8 hydroxycut a day? I can’t be certain but that doesn’t sound like the recommended dose (which I think is two a day). Your meals need to be more even, do 5-6 meals evenly spaced apart with about the same amount of calories for each meal. Try to get away from meal, snack, meal, snack.

Your pre and post workout meals are the most important ones. As it stands you have a carrots and some chicken 3 hours before you go to the gym…this is not ideal. You should be eating carbs both before(approximately 45minutes) and immediately after you workout.

don’t run before your workout, save the cardio for after you lift weights. This just burns off glycogen and takes away from your life. Really concentrate on a solid weight training session. It seems like you are putting the most effort into cadio, which is less important then diet and workout.

I think 70% protein is to high for your macros. I like 40p/40c/20f which almost always works well for beginners. Also I don’t think “good” carbs (like oats) are “evil” they sever an important role in weight loss. Don’t be afraid of them. Fats are also very important 10-20 almonds is not enough IMO.

Of course there is no “right way” and no one can ever agree but I wrote out what worked well for me here if you want more detailed input:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10491973

Good luck
    LQ
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice THAT we fail to notice there is little we can do to change until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds.

The Beginners Guide to FAT loss / LQ Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=827373

Here are my pics ...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...ze=big&cat=500

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...&ppuser=462911

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...&ppuser=462911

Looking for body like this ( my goal )

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...&size=big&cat=

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...t&limit=recent

Is it possible?

Please suggest me any good work-out . What you guys think how much time it will take to achieve my goal

Thanks a bunch guys…

JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's possible if you get your diet in check and absolutely work your ass off in the gym. I would say a good lifting routine followed by high intensity cardio would be your best bet. Like others have said, you will need to really focus on your diet because too little calories from the wrong sources will make you lose muscle quick when your really pushing yourself. Less hydroxy, more hard work.

Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need carbs in your PWO shake!! That is your biggest mistake. Diet is pretty whack tho. Don't forget your EFAs.

I know violence isn't the answer...I got it wrong on purpose.

Can you guys suggest me good meal plan to achieve my target . I can eat fish, chicken , And I can buy any good protein or any other good shake ... I’ll bring back hydroxy cut to 6 pills a day .

I’ll appreciate if you can forward me any good link for workout routine with some pictures so I can see I’m doing the work-outs right

Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Check out the stickies above for nutrition tips. A good 40/40/20 diet (P/C/F) is typically recommended around here. Looks like you know what clean foods are, just find your cutting cal level and spread your cals into 5-6 small meals with protein being the main staple of each. Bracket your complex carbs into pre and post workout meals if possible. Take a good multivit and supp with EFAs (salmon oil). Drink lots of water.

Here is a directory which shows all of the muscles and workouts associated with them:
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

Regards,
    Odin

Please be critique ..Here is my new diet plan

Meal 1
    -7:20 Am Water + 1 scoop of Whey gold protein (25g Protein )
    -8:00 Am 1 Wheat toast + r Tilapia bake fish + salad

Meal 2
    -12:00 Pm Whole wheat tortilla + SALAD + 3 chicken piece

Meal 3

-3:00 Pm carrots + 1 chicken piece

-4:00 Pm 2 Hydroxy cut

Meal 4

Bake/boil potato before hitting gym OR/AND one banana ( Carbs)

-------------------------- At GYM -----------------------

20 Minutes treadmill. ( 2 minutes walk with speed 4.1 with Heart Rate :120-130 )

15 minutes at 6mph ( cardio )

Body part … ( 30-40 ) minutes

10-15min Abs
    -Elliptical ( : Burn fat 200 Calories in 15 minutes )

-After work-out … Water + 1 scoop of Whey gold protein (25g Protein) +half clove of garlic (raw)

Meal 5

- 7:50 Pm Half tortilla and Tilapia bake fish + SALAD+ Fat-free yogurt

AND 3000 ML WATER

Note: I keep eating almonds (around 50 ) all day. FYI-Almonds are good fat right ?

Age = 28 male
    Weight = 188LBS
    Last edited by Sboise; 01-04-2007 at 08:57 AM.

You didn't add any carbs to your post WO shake, this is important. Also I don't understand the reasoning behind the protein shake at 7:20 and then breakfast at 8:00? Whey should be taken with carbs or fats any time other than post workout otherwise it is burned up too quickly to be of use for protein synthesis.

Did you add up the cals on this? Doesn't look like much to me. Still need more fats I think, did you hit 40/40/20? How about some eggs in the A.M or peanut butter during the day to get the fats up? Potatoes are kind of a high GI complex carb, how about some oats or whole wheat bread instead? Please tell me you don't work abs everyday LOL.

No , I haven’t calculate my cals , I’ll do it and let you guys know

I can eat "6 egg whites" in AM ,any really good shake you recommend for my post WO? do you think whey gold protein with water is not good after WO? should I take it before WO.. or when I should take it ? Yes I’m doing ABS everyday .. My upper ups are getting good definition but lower ABS nothing is happening .. Should I do ABS only alternative days?

Thanks a bunch for bearing with me and suggesting me good stuff ...

I appreciate it sir !!!

looking at my picture in above post , what would be my BF% ? any guess ?

Whites are good but toss a yolk or two in there, it's fats you need to bring up. All hormones are derived from cholesterol.

The ON Gold (had to look it up) has some carbs and fats in there so you are OK to take it on its own during the day as a meal replacement. Only 20 G of carbs so I would add some carbs post workout with it, some guys use oats or oat powder, some use dextrose, I use grape juice. I shoot for around 60G of carb total PWO. Some guys don't like a high insulin spike PWO but I do. Abs are like any other muscle, you should train them as frequently as the rest. Instead of a high number of crunches try decline crunches with a heavy plate on your chest, 3 or 4 sets of 10. I mean a heavy plate. This will build your ab muscles and they will pop out when the BF comes down.

Every meal should have protein, your pre-workout meal is important to make sure you get protein and complex carbs 1.5 hrs prior to training.

Edit: saw your post, I would put you around 20% or so.
    Last edited by Odin; 01-04-2007 at 09:48 AM.

THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're starving yourself that's why.
    -Tas

height: 5' 10.5"
    weight: 210 lbs. was 280++ lbs.

THX 138
    " you're starving yourself that's why. "

How ? Do u mean that’s why I’m not calculating my calories ...:P

Odin,

If I add the things you recommended, do you think my rest of the diet plan is okay ,good, perfect ? Am I able to achieve my goal if I really kick my back at gym? How much time it normally takes to reduce BF say with my and your recommended diet plan..Can I come to 10% BF by April or it will take more then that if I stick with this diet plan and is it okay to do meal cheat once a week ( Sunday ne time please )

You can hit 10% by April easily IMO. What THX138 was saying is that your cals looked low to him too. You will be better off in the long run staying around 500 cals under your maint level rather than a bigger deficit. Use this calculator to see what your calorie levels are and use a site like Fitday to calculate how much you are getting and what ratios. BTW, check out JB's diet plans on that site, they are great. Don't Diet is a good one, and Massive Eating (with the proper cal deficit for cutting) is my favorite. Massive Eating also gives you a good breakdown on what is going on with your body, recommended reading.

http://www.johnberardi.com/calc.htm

I don't believe in cheat meals, only calculated refeeds (clean). Some people do them and have no problems. If you really are craving something, eat it. If you are continually craving stuff that is bad for you then you probably have some emotional issue with food.

THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    THX 138
    How ? Do u mean that’s why I’m not calculating my calories ...:P
    That was my thought from the first post. By looking at the food. I lost my weight by chaning my eating style so I got a good sense of food. It might be ok the way you were eating if you weren't working out but you're jazzing up your meatabolism by working out and then not giving it much to satisfy it so it goes into starve mode. I could be wrong, but that's how it looks to me.

milk and pills and garlic aren't a meal. First thing in the morning you should be getting your meatabolism going with real food..

your second meal plan looks like an improvement.
    -Tas

Thanks a lot guys

Originally Posted by THX 138 View Post
    That was my thought from the first post. By looking at the food. I lost my weight by chaning my eating style so I got a good sense of food. It might be ok the way you were eating if you weren't working out but you're jazzing up your meatabolism by working out and then not giving it much to satisfy it so it goes into starve mode. I could be wrong, but that's how it looks to me.

milk and pills and garlic aren't a meal. First thing in the morning you should be getting your meatabolism going with real food..

your second meal plan looks like an improvement.

Guys , If I request to set-up my per day diet plan , how you will make it . You can copy and change it . I can eat fish and chicken. I don’t drink and I don’t smoke at all ....

FYI

-7:20 Am Water + 1 scoop of Whey gold protein (25g Protein )

Meal 1

-8:00 Am 1 Wheat toast + r Tilapia bake fish + salad + banana
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meal 2

-12:00 Pm half wheat tortilla + SALAD + 1 fish flea (Tilapia bake fish ) + 1 chicken piece

Meal 3

-2:00 Pm Whole wheat tortilla + SALAD + 2 chicken piece

-3:30 Pm carrots

-4:00 Pm 2 Hydroxy cut

4:30 : 1 Grape fruit

-------------------------- At GYM -----------------------

20 Minutes treadmill. ( 2 minutes walk with speed 4.1 with Heart Rate :120-130 )

15 minutes at 6mph ( cardio )

Body part … ( 30-40 ) minutes

10-15min Abs
    -Elliptical ( : Burn fat 200 Calories in 15 minutes )

-After work-out … Water + 1 scoop of Whey gold protein (25g Protein) +half clove of garlic (raw)

Meal 4

- 7:50 Pm Half tortilla and Tilapia bake fish + SALAD+ Fat-free yogurt

AND 3000 ML WATER

Note: I keep eating almonds (around 50 ) all day. FYI-Almonds are good fat right ?

Age = 28 male
    Weight = 188LBS
    Last edited by Sboise; 01-04-2007 at 11:22 AM.

-Tas

It has lots of protein in diet plan man , right... I being suggested like 40/40/20 ( P/C/F) , it seems like ( 70/20/10 )

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Almonds are a good fat, but eat too much and you will blow calories. The almonds I eat are 170 calories for 28grams (1oz) approximately 28 nuts.

You need to calculate your caloric needs vs. the calories you are eating. Eating too far under calories and you will burn muscle (as someone has told you before).

Read and learn some stuff about nutrition. Read the stickies in the nutrition forum (as someone else has suggested). Visit other sites (as others have suggested). We will not create your diet for you, YOU MUST DO THE WORK and then we will help you tweak it. Look over people's logs and get ideas, see what works for them. But it means nothing if you have not calculated your caloric needs for a day.

The stickies are in each forum for a reason: they have good information. USE IT.

I wish you luck...now, for the time being, less posting and more reading.
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai