Page 28 of 189 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    curlz 4 lyfe
    There is no need to be upset

65 tons of American Pride BluntD's Avatar
    BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BombDonald View Post
    Psssh this is CURLING STRENGTH BRAH! SS is for fatties and wannabes.

My opinion on SS has really changed though. I would say it is an awesome idea for powerlifters, but recommending it to someone training solely for aesthetics is retarded. It's not like you aren't gonna put size on if you do it correctly, but it's not gonna always put the size in the places you want and it is going to neglect muscles. Squatting 3x week is awesome no matter how you do it though.

I just want bigger biceps but I hate training them. I really, really, hate training them. Something simple is what I need. I get overzealous and do too many sets otherwise.

Gonna kill 90x5x3 in a bit here, after heavy squats/bench/chins of course lol.

P.S. - I need to post in the WP section more, lol. I jumped in for one post the other day because Kusok said something stupid.
    What I finally realized about SS is that it actually is a great option for any young guy new to lifting, who is generally small/weak and simply wants to add some strength and muscle: for instance when I was first starting out at a buck twenty five and weak as all hell, SS would have been perfect for helping me achieve at least a decent level of respectability, and then I could have tailored my training more specifically around my goals at that point moving forward.

The funny thing is that the major problem with SS is not really found in the program itself, but in the number of idiotic parrots on here (a majority that are still beginners themselves and still have yet to achieve anything more than average results) who have this cult worship towards Rippetoe and SS. Because they are repeatedly jumping in those threads and being so overly anal about such non-important stuff, it gives the entire program a bad rap. I think a lot of people that make fun of SS would actually have no problems recommending it to a beginner that is simply looking to build a solid foundation, but because the cult followers are so annoying with their praise one can't help but mock the entire idea of ever doing it.

You don't have to do a ton of bicep work to get bigger arms; hell I think you see me doing maybe 6 total sets of curls a week now. You don't need to do every single variation of DB/cable curl in existence if you're not a competing bodybuilder. But doing at least something for them is a lot better than going with the whole "no need for direct arm work" ridiculousness. Concentrate on going heavy on a few sets of some BB curls and that should be all you need.
    Return of the Mack?

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BluntD View Post
    You don't have to do a ton of bicep work to get bigger arms; hell I think you see me doing maybe 6 total sets of curls a week now. You don't need to do every single variation of DB/cable curl in existence if you're not a competing bodybuilder. But doing at least something for them is a lot better than going with the whole "no need for direct arm work" ridiculousness. Concentrate on going heavy on a few sets of some BB curls and that should be all you need.
    Agreed. I've been doing 3 sets of EZ curls and 3 sets of EZ extensions per week and my arms are no longer small.

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What I finally realized about SS is that it actually is a great option for any young guy new to lifting, who is generally small/weak and simply wants to add some strength and muscle: for instance when I was first starting out at a buck twenty five and weak as all hell, SS would have been perfect for helping me achieve at least a decent level of respectability, and then I could have tailored my training more specifically around my goals at that point moving forward.

The funny thing is that the major problem with SS is not really found in the program itself, but in the number of idiotic parrots on here (a majority that are still beginners themselves and still have yet to achieve anything more than average results) who have this cult worship towards Rippetoe and SS. Because they are repeatedly jumping in those threads and being so overly anal about such non-important stuff, it gives the entire program a bad rap. I think a lot of people that make fun of SS would actually have no problems recommending it to a beginner that is simply looking to build a solid foundation, but because the cult followers are so annoying with their praise one can't help but mock the entire idea of ever doing it.

This needs to be stickied in the workout forum. I entered into a battle with a group of Riptards to try and help out some of the beginners who would get jumped upon for suggesting any kind of intelligent additions to the program, but it proved to be futile. They do more harm than good.
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mm55 View Post
    curlz 4 lyfe
    And Avenged Sevenfold.

I agree pretty much completely. SS is going to give you size and strength, however, somebody who wants to be balanced should include some kind arm work and more pulling work early on. SS doesn't have these things. Telling a beginner who wants bigger arms NOT to curl isn't the best way to go about things IMO. At least doing some measly curls (or other lift they want to do for any bodypart) will start getting them more excited about going to the gym.

The idiots who just say DO THE ****ING PROGRAM YOU TARD are stupid. They offer nothing insightful and are just using the most basic program in the world to make it seem like they know something.

SS will give direction to people that have no idea what they are doing, because you literally have to be retarded to screw it up. It hits the basics hard and encourages you to eat much more than you are currently eating, which are key elements.

I still don't think SS is the end all of programs for beginners (not that anybody here said that, just clarifying), but it is still something that will add size/strength. Adding in a few extra things that you want to do is not going to completely **** up the program unless you are getting out of control with crazy amounts of volume, and in fact could simply cause someone to work harder because they are more motivated. Going balls out on a SS-esque program that is sub-optimal is still going to beat going through the motions with straight up SS if you are not putting in the work.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Agreed. I've been doing 3 sets of EZ curls and 3 sets of EZ extensions per week and my arms are no longer small.
    My arms are still small

I shouldn't have stopped curling a couple months ago haha, they definitely shrank a bit.

Originally Posted by JiP View Post
    This needs to be stickied in the workout forum. I entered into a battle with a group of Riptards to try and help out some of the beginners who would get jumped upon for suggesting any kind of intelligent additions to the program, but it proved to be futile. They do more harm than good.
    Blunt should post it. That could be an awesome thread, a complete shit storm if you will lol.

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Monday, May 25th, 10:30am

1. Squats (no belt)
    45x10
    135x5
    225x5
    315x3
    365x3
    405x1
    455x1
    495x1 - was going to attempt a triple, but this was SLOW
    585x lockout lol
    635x lockout Lol
    675x lockout LOL (about 6" ROM I would guess?)
    *with knee wraps and a belt I could probably SPF squat that haha

2A. Bench Press
    45x20
    135x8
    225x5
    275x3
    365x hold
    405x hold
    315x4 - I dunno. Just stopped. It was hard.

2B. Chins
    BWTx5-5
    40x3
    60x4

3. Close Grip Bench Press (middle finger on knurling/smooth)
    225x3
    255x3
    275x3 - easy

4. Curling Strength
    45x12
    90x5-5-5

5. Super Sit-ups
    BWTx20-15

Just tired today, long night at work and I was running around a lot. Might just take it easy the rest of the week to give my body a little break. I feel like I really need it. Hopefully gonna smash a few PRs next week.

Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did SS. It worked.

The cult of SS reminds me of what Gandi said (paraphrasing) "I like your Jesus very much, it's your christians I can't stand".

It's a nice template to follow. Squat 3 times a week. Consistantly add weight to the bar (in appropriate incriments) and eat a ton. But because Rip swears and acts like a jackass to people who question him, so do his "followers".

The irony, of course, being that most of his parrots haven't read his book or most of his work, where he talks about direct arm work being "assumed" since everbody curls.

the principals of guys like Ripp and Starr are fine and solid, but they are principals to be worked with, not followed to a T.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153114941

Originally Posted by Sven Draconian View Post
    I did SS. It worked.

The cult of SS reminds me of what Gandi said (paraphrasing) "I like your Jesus very much, it's your christians I can't stand".

It's a nice template to follow. Squat 3 times a week. Consistantly add weight to the bar (in appropriate incriments) and eat a ton. But because Rip swears and acts like a jackass to people who question him, so do his "followers".

The irony, of course, being that most of his parrots haven't read his book or most of his work, where he talks about direct arm work being "assumed" since everbody curls.

the principals of guys like Ripp and Starr are fine and solid, but they are principals to be worked with, not followed to a T.
    Exactly. You really can't go wrong squatting/pressing 3x week. You are causing both neural and muscular adaptations.

While cookie cutter programs are usually silly, since people are different, they aren't that much different that hitting the basics hard isn't going to spur them in the right direction.

BTW- Nice squatting in your latest video. 405 is going to come soon.

AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    loled at spf, dont sweet it though, we all have bad/tired days, some rest probably will do you good.

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finally cleanly squatting what I could 2 years ago.

Ill catch up to you by the time fall semester starts!

Originally Posted by AndrewWatson View Post
    loled at spf, dont sweet it though, we all have bad/tired days, some rest probably will do you good.
    Yeah I am just going to back off from heavy stuff for a bit. The SPF squats were fun lol.

Originally Posted by -=Zeus=-! View Post
    Finally cleanly squatting what I could 2 years ago.

Ill catch up to you by the time fall semester starts!
    Bring it.

Wednesday, May 25th, 11:30am

1. Squats (no belt)
    45x15
    195x50
    *a buddy of mine had a little challenge so I did it. Probably had 10-15 more if I would have really pushed it, but my heart was pounding hard and my arms were numb lol

2. Bench Press
    45x20
    135x50 - ouch

3. Vomit
    all my preworkout stuff haha. The Animal Rage and Fruit Punch Creatine mix didn't sit well together.

4. Seated Row
    90x50 - death, and very sloppy by the end

5. Stumble to bathroom and vomit some more
    Really thought I might die here, literally. My body was numb and I could barely see. Had my phone with me and was ready to call 911. For real.

That was seriously the scariest thing ever. I don't know exactly what caused it but I need to figure it out so it never happens again. The lifting wasn't THAT HARD that it would cause me to react like that. It had to have been nutritional. As soon as I got outside I perked up though. Very weird.

No Curling Strength or sit-ups today, for obvious reasons lol.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Squats (no belt)
    195x50
    OMG! OMG! Your BP must have been through the roof.

OMG! OMG! Your BP must have been through the roof.
    I felt like crap. Lol.

mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    195x50???? That's fukin gross.
    There is no need to be upset

AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWatson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    jesus man, i dont do 50 reps in a day.

good stuff

Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My girlfriend just said you have chicken legs.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153114941

csday924 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csday924 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csday924 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csday924 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csday924 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csday924 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csday924 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csday924 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csday924 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csday924 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csday924 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are crazy! First minute was the best part

Originally Posted by mm55 View Post
    195x50???? That's fukin gross.
    So was my puke, lol.

Originally Posted by AndrewWatson View Post
    jesus man, i dont do 50 reps in a day.

good stuff
    I am just pissed some other dude did 185x51.

Originally Posted by Sven Draconian View Post
    My girlfriend just said you have chicken legs.
    Lol they are what they are. My ass is huge though. I rolled up my shorts too if you didn't notice

My calves are small for real though. They look stupid.

Originally Posted by csday924 View Post
    You are crazy! First minute was the best part
    Ha thanks. My camera man is excellent.

Some other little fcker on youtube wants to do a 315 for reps contest, so I will be looking to hit it for 25-30 tomorrow. Go for 205x30 on bench too.

Heavy lifting will resume on monday.

ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed. You strong like ox.
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******
    *************BJJ for LIFE*************

Vicente Cavalcanti BJJ (Alliance) / Southside MMA

250lb -> 180lb by end of 2013.

randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So was my puke, lol.

I am just pissed some other dude did 185x51.
    rofl though isnt that 5 lb lighter than yours ? so technically your one is better

Good job, subbing
    Twitch: twitch.tv/kingbigtv

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/k1Ngb1G

Fierce 5 journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174969351&p=1524760461&viewfull=1#post1524760461

Lifts / Weight:

Squat / 157.5kgx1
    Bench / 105kgx1
    Deadlift / 170kgx1

Originally Posted by ngolsen View Post
    Subbed. You strong like ox.
    Thanks and welcome.

Originally Posted by randyyle View Post
    rofl though isnt that 5 lb lighter than yours ? so technically your one is better

Good job, subbing
    Lol yeah, but some other guy did 190x63 or something like that now. FUCK IT haha. Didn't feel well today so I skipped going to the gym, otherwise was going to nail 315x30. We will see if that happens now, since I wanted 2 days after that before I squatted again. Maybe next Friday.

I slept a ton today to rest up (and catch up on my lack of sleep) and feel great now. Too bad my gym is closed tomorrow I will figure something out. Maybe some bodyweight stuff and kettlebells.

ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks and welcome.

Lol yeah, but some other guy did 190x63 or something like that now. FUCK IT haha. Didn't feel well today so I skipped going to the gym, otherwise was going to nail 315x30. We will see if that happens now, since I wanted 2 days after that before I squatted again. Maybe next Friday.

I slept a ton today to rest up (and catch up on my lack of sleep) and feel great now. Too bad my gym is closed tomorrow I will figure something out. Maybe some bodyweight stuff and kettlebells.
    315x30... fuark.

make sure theres a vid :/
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******
    *************BJJ for LIFE*************

Vicente Cavalcanti BJJ (Alliance) / Southside MMA

250lb -> 180lb by end of 2013.

Originally Posted by ngolsen View Post
    315x30... fuark.

make sure theres a vid :/
    There will definitely be a video.

I let some little ******* get the best of me on youtube when he asked my buddy why he didn't just do a 315 or 405 for reps contest for squats (obviously my buddy can't squat 405, and could only manage a few reps with 315). I told him if he wanted to do a 315 or 405 for reps contest to let me know, and he said 315 for reps. The kid doesn't have one video on there either so I am probably getting trolled.

I said I would do it today to give him something to shoot for when he does it on tuesday, but I never got to the gym. Oh well. I would still like to hit it next week since I have been itching to see how many I can get with 315 for a while.

Those kind of reps can really screw you up though IMO. My form goes to hell with higher reps and my squats become very quad dominant. That's why I stick to low reps.

Saturday, May 28th, 1:45am (lol)

Handstand Push-ups/Close-grip Chins
    +20x10-8-6 (vest)
    BWTx12

Short and sweet. My sleeping problems caught up with me and I was out for the count most of the day today. I HATE working overnights. Figured if I was going to be up most of the night I should do something semi-productive.

That workout was short and sweet, only 15-20 minutes but DA PUMP was crazy.

About to start the game Fable 3 because my roommate says it is awesome.

^ That's not a bad workout, homie.

^ That's not a bad workout, homie.
    I liked it. Only if I had a power rack at my apartment lol.

I liked it. Only if I had a power rack at my apartment lol.
    Kudos for doing the HS pushups with a weighted vest on. I tried them out during my first year of training, but failed miserably. Had one of my friends hold my ankles because my core was too weak to support my bulky legs, lol.

Kudos for doing the HS pushups with a weighted vest on. I tried them out during my first year of training, but failed miserably. Had one of my friends hold my ankles because my core was too weak to support my bulky legs, lol.
    My feet were against the wall, but had socks on so they would slide. I used to do them a LOT back during high school.

Maybe I'll tape them some time.

Sunday, May 29th, 9:00pm

Handstand Push-ups/Close-grip Chins
    BWTx15-10-6
    *focused on control and smooth movement, done in about 10 minutes

Didn't know the gym was going to be closed on Memorial Day until my workout buddy texted me yesterday, so I got a quick little workout in before work.

Probably going to be only two super tough workouts this week. I would like to squat 495x3 and 315x30, dunno about bench yet. Might be adding the belt back into the mix. Maybe.

Page 28 of 189 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast