Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Hallowed be thy Gains Hallowed666's Avatar
    Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Of all the men that I have ever had convos with, and I am 35 years old and single I can honestly tell you that two of the top three biggest douchebag know it all condescending *******s were avid crossfitters. I have an extremely high douchebag tollerance level due to my bodybuilding lifestyle and my own douchey tendencies. One of them I met casually and we exchanged numbers. He proceded to send me completely unsolicited dikk pics with his FACE IN THEM and then raged when I wasn't so incredibly turned on by this. The very first text he ever sent me was a nude LOL Fukkin weirdo! Crossfiting is honestly a dealbreaker for me. It's right up there with MARRIED.

Beyond that the problem is their cult like attitude. It's like they think they invented weight lifting. I rly try not to hate other peoples fitness. I love PL and strongman and martial arts. I also have a GF that has dabbled in their competitions so I swear I have tried to be openminded. But no. No thank you. Another problem is that as a visibly muscular chick this seems to be the go to pickup line/convo starter "oh are you into crossfit? Do you crossfit? I crossfit!" No. I'm a bodybuilder. I'm a huge lazy meathead and don't give a fukk about FITNESS. thanx.
    DL: 285 x 1, SQUAT 225 x 3, BP: 135 x 1 (retired), OHP: 115x 2 (!!!!!)

australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    So let me in on the secret? Why the hate? I think a lot of it looks cheesy and most of the people who do it make me cringe but theres a new one in my town and i thought about going 3 days a week just for the cardio. Im 195lbs right now and feel sluggish and lethargic as well. Dont get me wrong, im f*cking jacked but would like to be more "athletic"

So let it rip.... why the xFit hate?

for your time

Go and see a biomechanist about how bad deadlifts, snatch, olympic lifts are for your back, neck, legs.

Nothing wrong with combining cardio with weight lifting but squatting past 90 degress with a heavy olympic bar over your head....seriously stupid.

EDIT: Bodybuilding.com could actually do something for its members and solve debates like this. Go out and pay a biomechanist (PHD and all that) to come here and give you pros and cons.

let everyone ask their questions and be done with it.

Its the reason forums like reddit continue to get better, they actually get experts posting there.
    Last edited by australiasbrain; 08-14-2012 at 12:59 AM.

australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hallowed666 View Post
    Of all the men that I have ever had convos with, and I am 35 years old and single I can honestly tell you that two of the top three biggest douchebag know it all condescending *******s were avid crossfitters. I have an extremely high douchebag tollerance level due to my bodybuilding lifestyle and my own douchey tendencies. One of them I met casually and we exchanged numbers. He proceded to send me completely unsolicited dikk pics with his FACE IN THEM and then raged when I wasn't so incredibly turned on by this. The very first text he ever sent me was a nude LOL Fukkin weirdo! Crossfiting is honestly a dealbreaker for me. It's right up there with MARRIED.

Beyond that the problem is their cult like attitude. It's like they think they invented weight lifting. I rly try not to hate other peoples fitness. I love PL and strongman and martial arts. I also have a GF that has dabbled in their competitions so I swear I have tried to be openminded. But no. No thank you. Another problem is that as a visibly muscular chick this seems to be the go to pickup line/convo starter "oh are you into crossfit? Do you crossfit? I crossfit!" No. I'm a bodybuilder. I'm a huge lazy meathead and don't give a fukk about FITNESS. thanx.
    35 years old and single...

probably cause your 5,7.

Midget ;-)

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's mostly their elitist attitude that makes me hate them

Hallowed be thy Gains Hallowed666's Avatar
    Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by australiasbrain View Post
    35 years old and single...

probably cause your 5,7.

Midget ;-)

Damn. Here I've been blaming my shytty hand grip strength. Brb foreveralone.jpg
    DL: 285 x 1, SQUAT 225 x 3, BP: 135 x 1 (retired), OHP: 115x 2 (!!!!!)

clean bulking to 350lb only4theweak's Avatar
    only4theweak is just really nice. (+1000) only4theweak is just really nice. (+1000) only4theweak is just really nice. (+1000) only4theweak is just really nice. (+1000) only4theweak is just really nice. (+1000) only4theweak is just really nice. (+1000) only4theweak is just really nice. (+1000) only4theweak is just really nice. (+1000) only4theweak is just really nice. (+1000) only4theweak is just really nice. (+1000) only4theweak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hallowed666 View Post

Damn. Here I've been blaming my shytty hand grip strength. Brb foreveralone.jpg
    you can grip on me if it will make you feel better.
    nomsayin?
    #poverty
    ⚒WHUFC⚒
    Melbourne crew thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134869491

stevenjones8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevenjones8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevenjones8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevenjones8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevenjones8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevenjones8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevenjones8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevenjones8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevenjones8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevenjones8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevenjones8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I only have problems with kipping as it doesn't appear functional. most of the perceived movements seem centred around momentum rather than strength exertion

polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just got back from crossfit. Good times.

Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oly lifts performed on time
    Kipping
    Douchebags
    No planned workouts afaik

Other than that its all good. Great cardio, gives decent strength gains
    Last edited by Fing3rs; 08-14-2012 at 03:49 AM.

Registered User Sharksinurmouth's Avatar
    Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're a ****ing bb.com mod. why are you asking this?

VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Misanthropic91 View Post
    Did you see the crossfit compilations on youtube? Horrendous form combined with a misplaced sense of superiority over any other form of training is why everybody hates crossfit
    completely this. I'm not sure where they got this superiority complex from and I don't see the need for them to tell everyone that any other form of exercise is useless. It also annoys me how blind they are in that they think that they will look like the guy in the OP simply from doing crossfit.

It's basically for fatties, people who have never been in a gym and people gullible enough to believe the hype surrounding it.

Combined with proper weightlifting however, It could yield great results.

Try it OP and post undercover vids of kipping, please.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try the murph crossfit workout.

That will kick your ass. First time I tried it, my body was not ready.
    OG BMB Crew

GHRH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GHRH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GHRH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GHRH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GHRH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GHRH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GHRH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GHRH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dislike it because it seems like another fad for fukking idiots to feel special/superior

and what annoys me about gullible fat kunts like that is they pick up any fad and start thinking they are better than u because of it

sorry but In see them as the equivalent of IF/IIFYM wannabees here. Think their new regimen is the holy grail of fitness/BBing when in truth theyre just another bunch of skinny fat beta *******s who need to be a part of a movement to get off their asses and exercise. Amusing considering they almost always look like crap 99% of the time

Sketchyone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sketchyone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sketchyone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sketchyone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sketchyone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sketchyone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sketchyone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sketchyone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sketchyone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sketchyone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sketchyone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by australiasbrain View Post
    Go and see a biomechanist about how bad deadlifts, snatch, olympic lifts are for your back, neck, legs.

Nothing wrong with combining cardio with weight lifting but squatting past 90 degress with a heavy olympic bar over your head....seriously stupid.
    Snatch.... not even once.

I have dabbled on and off with crossfit for a while(crossfit for a few month then go on a traditional strength cycle). The open nature of it is also the cause of its problems. You have all these retard coaches who have no qualification other than the dumb **** Crossfit Hq comes out with.
    So you get a group of inexperienced people together and they get a video camera and idiocy ensues, then said idiots post the video on youtube saying how mad they are. Don't paint all crossfitters with the same brush
    Also how many times do you see people doing dumb**** while bodybuilding.

From my experience at the place where I have trained.
    The coaches have traditional strength and conditioning backgrounds who found crossfit after their careers had begun.
    They understand the importance of balance in your physique not only to prevent injuries but also to improve performance
    They focus heavily upon technique. Bad technique results in not training. Cant squat properly >goblet squat > air squat > air box squat
    They dont program dumb**** like 1000 box squats for time or high rep olympic lifts
    The community is awesome, how many people do you know at your gym. We all call each other out if they have rubbish technique and help everyone improve. We believe in "when one teaches two learn'
    We have fun and look forward to training.

I am sure that not every facility is the same quality or the quality of the one I have trained at, but there are some smart people out there doing good things using the principles of crossfit and getting good results (relative)
    It gets people moving, there have been people come in wanting to try it, loving it, but finding they have a passion for powerlifting and they pursue that sport. That would never happened without crossfit.

It is not perfect but get used to it sorry, its not going anywhere.

skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "9 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Team Kai.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't get it...people are saying to "try this or that crossfit workout it will kick your ass"

Yeah but so do a million other things...workout harder.

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well for one it costs upwards of $200/month for access to the gym and 3 training sessions a week.

Secondly it will cause your insurance bill to go up due to back and neck injuries (see below)

Thirdly

betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) betitom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    I don't get it...people are saying to "try this or that crossfit workout it will kick your ass"

try the murph workout and you won't be talking sh!t anymore
    OG BMB Crew

raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alot of it is horrible form, way over priced, elitist morons.

If you are looking for a change from the normal BB split try and mix it up with plyometrics, calisthenics, sprint training (I prefer Fartlek).

I stumbled across the Navy SEAL fitness guide from 97, if you want can pm me il sort it out.

As my split is

Day 1 - (before work) Swim for 1 hour - (evening) Push workout
    Day 2 - (before work) Run for 60-90 mins - (evening) Pull workout
    Day 3 - Active Rest - Swim / Fartlek running / plyometrics - (evening) some calisthenics and stretching.
    Repeat

SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    truth is tp in my gym there are 4 benches and usually this couple come in during my training session about twice a week and take up two of the benches. brb wtf can they not share one and switch inbetween rests like others do. Then they proceed to go over and take the colourful womens weights and bring them to the bench (3,4&5kg)

THEN THEY DB PRESS THESE WEIGHTS

my mind is blown, srs they don't do cardio but just tiny weights (obviously looking to get 'toned) I've been seeing them in the gym for the last 6-7months and they have made 0 progress. My jimmies are rustled beyond no repair. The guy stand over his bench when not using it to curl with chit form, gritting his teeth and not breathing as he does his set of 30 reps of 3kg.

I cannot believe they are real life.

mikegearz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikegearz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikegearz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikegearz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikegearz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikegearz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikegearz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikegearz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikegearz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikegearz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikegearz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Listen to this

polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10) polakphil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not sure what point people are trying to prove when they post videos of Olympic and power lifting with poor form, is this supposed to be exclusive to crossfit? I think people are just bored and trolling or they can't perform the workout and are actually butthurt.

Gettin shredded cuzz fuuuuuuuuu's Avatar
    fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb paying 200 bucks a month for a glorified cardio workout

if you want cardio there are 1000 things you can do for free or pretty close to free..

-hill sprints
    -sled drags
    -tire flips
    -swimming
    -farmers walks

etc..

If you want strength then nothing is better then traditional powerlifting routines etc.. crossfit is nothing but a scam. And ironically because its such an expensive scam people cant realize it, and instead make it seem like they are superior.
    [A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

GARY JOHNSON 2012

Originally Posted by mikegearz View Post

Listen to this
    Biggest pile of broscience bullchit i have ever heard. This dude is seriously butthurt, he has clearly never been in a crossfit gym and is completely talking out of his butthurt ass.

Ofcourse they ask people if they have any pre existing injuries or medical conditions and ofcourse they train beginers, get real. What a wanker.

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post

Don't think you understand bro. We ameericans have to come up with a new bowflex/circuit training/P90x/taibo/bodyforlife/soloflex/Power Plate/bodybyjake/doindiscelebrityswkorkoutIjustredinamagazinecuzitw orkedforhimsoit'llworkforme style thing to save the day for people who are in sh 1t shape because all of the available workouts are sh1 tty and now theres one thats works so they can finally stop bein an ugly slob and start telling everybody about this thing they learned about fifteen minutes ago and are now an expert on so give me a lecture now about how ur system is better than mine cuz I've only been lifting since the eighth grade and need tips from a guy whoose so fukken gullible he believes mankind just now (like yesterday) finally figured out how to exercise and then some put it on youtube or an informercial and will give me da knowwledge for a series of easy payments which is fortunate cuz those difficult payments were confusing to me what with the location changing each month and having to get money orders then cashier's checks then

BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb, come up with a new name for circuit training. Charge $200/month.
    ***Farkle Draggers Unite***

Grammar Help:
    -they're/their/there: The sloots are not nearby. They're shaking their asses over there.
    -you're/your: You are not a unique snowflake. You're not your f*cking kahkis.
    -should've/should have/should of: Unless you are a ritard, you should have realized by now that "should've" is a contraction of "should" and "have."

determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the fee they charge is insane and for what?? pullups running jumping??
    would love to try if they were reasonable about the fee!
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

All we actually have is our body and its muscles that allow us to be under our own power!!
    !!it ones own mind that puts limitations on himself and what he can achieve !!!!Every man is the builder of a temple called his body!!
    DONT JUDGE SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY SIN DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU
    **night owl crew***

EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it's overpriced.

a large percentage of people who participate develop a superiority complex and look down their noses at other lifters, or forms of physical fitness.

many of the movements are not biomechanically sound, and in many cases good form is exchanged for speed & reps which could result in injury.

those are a few reasons--i don't hate crossfit, or crossfitters, i just don' think it's the optimal way to accomplish my goals.

SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is nothing wrong with crossfit. People hate on it simply because it is new and mixes cardio+calisthenics+endurance+lifting. People here get upset about it because it isn't bodybuilding. Like anything with a proper diet I believe it works wonders. It's an excellent way to increase your endurance and athleticism.

Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I pay $325 per year for my gym which has multiple squat racks, tons of benches and bars, and up to 130 lb dumbells. The Crossfit gym in my town costs $1730. **** that ****