Closed Thread
Page 210 of 326 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,300 of 9755
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Who are they?
    Scotty, Billy, and Phillippe Lindner wrote the bible on fishing!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Scotty, Billy, and Phillippe Lindner wrote the bible on fishing!
    Oh, those Lidners.

And whoda thunk anyone would ever see the words "Lindner" and "bible" in the same sentence.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Oh, those Lidners.

And whoda thunk anyone would ever see the words "Lindner" and "bible" in the same sentence.
    But seriously... For inexperienced anglers this is a great show and vids for a guy to cut his teeth on:
    http://www.lindnermedia.com/angling-edge
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100)
    Aye, so we just had a Bass Pro Shop open 5 mins away from my crib.

OOoo Almost pitched a tent just thinking of all the shopping I'ma DO!

Originally Posted by nemesix View Post
    Aye, so we just had a Bass Pro Shop open 5 mins away from my crib.

OOoo Almost pitched a tent just thinking of all the shopping I'ma DO!
    Yeah I remember the good old days when I used to do piles and piles of tackle shopping... Now my tackle box is so stuffed I need to lose something before I can justify spending another dollar!

LOL...

Just last weekend my buddies and I were waxing nostalgic about younger years... And the time before this monster week long wilderness retreat fishing trip...

We were planning our first ever night fishing trip and the boat we were using didn't have any legal nav lights.

So we went to go pick up the portable kind that you can just hook up with D batteries.

We went into the store, loaded up our arms with tackle odds and ends we thought we'd need until we'd spent all the last money we had on hand... Paid for everything, walked out and drove away...

10 minutes later we realized that we forgot to buy the lights!

Had to actually put the lights on my friggin' credit card!
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    But seriously... For inexperienced anglers this is a great show and vids for a guy to cut his teeth on:
    http://www.lindnermedia.com/angling-edge
    I agree. Any of the Lindner's Angling Edge shows or any of the old In-Fisherman shows before Al & Ron sold the magazine and show to Doug Stange are great info. Stange's not bad and there's some good info on those shows, but he's no Al Lindner.

Yeah I remember the good old days when I used to do piles and piles of tackle shopping... Now my tackle box is so stuffed I need to lose something before I can justify spending another dollar!
    You only have 1 tackle box?

I agree. Any of the Lindner's Angling Edge shows or any of the old In-Fisherman shows before Al & Ron sold the magazine and show to Doug Stange are great info. Stange's not bad and there's some good info on those shows, but he's no Al Lindner.
    Yeah that's kind of when things changed in the industry to and in order to make a message effective you had to let the product industry tap into the editorial side of things. Now In-Fisherman is more about "Learning how to use the product" than it is "Learning about the fish species/location/season."

The Lindner's have a set of products that they exclusively sponsor and all of them are tied into their charities as a package deal... Allows them to stay afloat in their semi-retirement while still being at least 51% educational to 49% promotional.
    6'4"

Yeah that's kind of when things changed in the industry to and in order to make a message effective you had to let the product industry tap into the editorial side of things. Now In-Fisherman is more about "Learning how to use the product" than it is "Learning about the fish species/location/season."

The Lindner's have a set of products that they exclusively sponsor and all of them are tied into their charities as a package deal... Allows them to stay afloat in their semi-retirement while still being at least 51% educational to 49% promotional.
    They've always been into selling lures. It's how they got their start. Nothing against them because they've gotta make money.

They used to travel all over MN to lakes that locals thought were "fished out". They'd go in there for a week or so with a "new lure" and catch a ton of fish and go around bragging to all of the local bait stores. Of course, the lures didn't really catch the fish, it was their formula of F+L+P=S (fish species + location + presentation = success) that caught the fish but the locals all thought it was this new magical lure that they were using. They sold a lot of lures that way and were able to finance their magazine through it.

Ever hear of a little company called Lindy? Yeah, that was how they got their start.

They've always been into selling lures. It's how they got their start. Nothing against them because they've gotta make money.

They used to travel all over MN to lakes that locals thought were "fished out". They'd go in there for a week or so with a "new lure" and catch a ton of fish and go around bragging to all of the local bait stores. Of course, the lures didn't really catch the fish, it was their formula of F+L+P=S (fish species + location + presentation = success) that caught the fish but the locals all thought it was this new magical lure that they were using. They sold a lot of lures that way and were able to finance their magazine through it.

Ever hear of a little company called Lindy? Yeah, that was how they got their start.
    Yeah that's their start... They also invented an underwater tunnel tube thing for observing fish behavior before underwater camera's nixed the idea... But that's entrepreneurship... What Stange and the rest of the industry has done is sell out to big tackle companies, gear/equipment... Where they are promoting someone else... And not just "Favorites" or "Business Partners" the industry now other than the Lindners is a bunch of Promotional Product WHORES... They'll sell an ad and do a piece in mag or vid or TV to whoever pays the most money.

Teaching people... Passing on tradition... Building a legacy.... That's all just some vignette for Stange at the end of a piece after he's done laying on his back and spreading this legs for a giant stiff rod made of Benjamins!

(No Homo)
    6'4"

powerlifter with abs jimmybimmy's Avatar
    jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spooling the poles today. Quite a bit of fishing ahead of me this week. I'm so glad for spring break.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Hell, I'm paying more than that for my truck!
    I was paying $574/ mo for the Duramax! Haven't had a house payment for 6 years.

I'll be out hunting Yellow bellies next weekend, got a call that they're on the NC/Va border right now about 10 days ahead of schedule.

Bustin Mine To Save Yours TheChadster08's Avatar
    TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was at the station last night and got a call for a shooting. Come to find out, two different people were shot. One was shot in the ankle, and the other was dead. Thru the side, out the right side of the chest. So it hit him right in the heart and we couldn't do anything for him.

I was actually really nervous because there was a crowd of people acting crazy as **** and the cops showed up just in time because I thought they were about to go crazy.
    Leo/Military Supporter. Bustin my ass to save yours!!!!!!

Personal Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254571

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need more hunting chat.

Anyone geared up for the thunder chickens?
    BRB, going hunting...

jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by psychowolverine View Post
    Need more hunting chat.

I think I'm sticking to fishing this season. What part of TN are you from?

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jimmybimmy View Post
    I think I'm sticking to fishing this season. What part of TN are you from?
    Middle Tn. I workDowntownNashville.
    BRB, going hunting...

Middle Tn. I workDowntownNashville.
    I'm near Clarksville. Hope the 2010 flood didn't affect you to bad.

Originally Posted by jimmybimmy View Post
    I'm near Clarksville. Hope the 2010 flood didn't affect you to bad.
    naw I made it thru.. Just had to do a lot of gravel shoveling lol Got pretty sticky downtown where I work. Just missed our building taking on water. I am on a small hill where I live so I kept water off my house. Cant say the same for a lot of places down the road from me though.
    BRB, going hunting...

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Long time no see psycho!

Bought a new mower tonight. Since when are push mowers so damn pricey? Nothing under 200 bucks and nothing decent under 300. We settled on a Husquavarna for 370. Seems like it'll be a good mower for what we have until i can get the rider i want.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Need more hunting chat.

Can't help you there until a little later... But this new land/house I'm buying I'm going to take up Archery hunting... Which will call for all kinds of target practice and advice from the Hunting veterans in this thread!

Nice to see you around again PW!
    6'4"

Long time no see psycho!

Bought a new mower tonight. Since when are push mowers so damn pricey? Nothing under 200 bucks and nothing decent under 300. We settled on a Husquavarna for 370. Seems like it'll be a good mower for what we have until i can get the rider i want.
    Everything I've ever owned Husky was a tough high performance machine... Only down side is that Husky as a foreign company sometimes the parts can be on the spendy side for repairs and maintenance.
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It has a briggs and stratton engine with a big old made in the usa sticker, so that was a bonus.

in omnia paratus

Morning guys... Boy did I bust my hump this weekend pre-packing and cleaning... I put like 14 hours in and I barely made a dent! I need a weekend to get over my weekend!
    6'4"

I need a day or two to recover from my weekend, too. Cleaned a truckload of stuff out of the garage and took it to the folk's place to burn on Saturday, put in our new baby oak tree, then bought the mower, and yesterday was golf and yardwork, and more yardwork...........

in omnia paratus

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Should be a good turkey season this year. I didnt hear a bird last year and I bet Ive heard at least 10 birds already this yr.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State Record Largemouth was caught over the weekend.
    http://wildlifedepartment.com/media/...ate_record.htm

20 minutes from my house! And this lake is freakin tiny.

"I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Should be a good turkey season this year. I didnt hear a bird last year and I bet Ive heard at least 10 birds already this yr.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State Record Largemouth was caught over the weekend.
    http://wildlifedepartment.com/media/...ate_record.htm

20 minutes from my house! And this lake is freakin tiny.

Yeah the biggest Bass I've ever caught was 18.5" (Which is pretty big for MN's short summers) and that thing was caught in the bay of a 200 acre lake.

Ugliest fish I've ever seen.
    6'4"

I need a day or two to recover from my weekend, too. Cleaned a truckload of stuff out of the garage and took it to the folk's place to burn on Saturday, put in our new baby oak tree, then bought the mower, and yesterday was golf and yardwork, and more yardwork...........
    On the bright side... This is the most tan I've ever been in March!

Seriously... Right now I have the tan that I usually have in Early May!
    6'4"

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On the bright side... This is the most tan I've ever been in March!

Seriously... Right now I have the tan that I usually have in Early May!
    That seafoam shirt should compliment your tan nicely. You could wear it in your exersise studio or while planting your penis shaped veggies!
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    That seafoam shirt should compliment your tan nicely. You could wear it in your exersise studio or while planting your penis shaped veggies!
    Hey I can cop to most of them... But the Penis Shaped veggie thing is an Oklahomo native species!
    6'4"

Speaking of mowing.. I shouldnt cutting this much grass already.... Sunburns are not suppose to happen in March.. Turkey season opens Saturday and ill be sweating bullets...

Good luck on the new house purchase Nainoa. Cross bows aloud up there yet during archery seasons?
    BRB, going hunting...

Speaking of mowing.. I shouldnt cutting this much grass already.... Sunburns are not suppose to happen in March.. Turkey season opens Saturday and ill be sweating bullets...

Good luck on the new house purchase Nainoa. Cross bows aloud up there yet during archery seasons?
    I haven't looked into it since I don't have access to an X-bow... But I believe unless you're from Iowa, Oklahomo or are disabled, you are only allowed to use an X-bow in gun season.

But I've got a buddy who's got the same arm length I do, who was given a bow a few years back as a trade deal for some dry wall work... And he's basically just going to permanently borrow the bow to me since he hasn't used it once... So with a little refurbishment and a summer of practice I hope to bow hunt my new pine forest.
    Bow season up here is mid September to December 31st.
    6'4"

Closed Thread
Page 210 of 326 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast