Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Quake 10.0 - must read

I am being dead serious here...

Start with 2 scoops, and based on your tolerance to pre-workout stims, work up to 4 scoops (I personally take 4).

This will be the LAST pre-workout supplement you will ever buy. PERIOD.

Look at the incredible blends they put together in this mix - they literally have ONLY the stuff that has been proven to work in HUMAN studies, and all in doses that are equivalent to those studies. Ever feel like you are being under-dosed with other stuff? Ever try to comprehend the "proprietary blends" and attempt to figure out how much you are really getting of everything? I mean, Scivation has broken it down as much as you will ever see on a product label. Why? They have absolutely NOTHING to hide!

The taste is light years ahead of VasoCharge
    The stim effect hits within 10-15 minutes
    The aftermath lasts an entire workout until the post-workout euphoria hits.

I have had a large number of clients already tell me how baffled they are that they can feel THIS good for a workout just a few weeks out from a show. One client put it as "magic fairy dust" that somehow kicked him from the crankiest, hungriest SOB into the kind of guy he was in the gym at the beginning of prep.

I am putting my reputation on the line. I've even been labeled before as "anti-supplement" (which I'm not, I'm anti-BS), and I am flat out telling you, this is the real deal.

The next time you buy a pre-workout supplement, and you believe that I am a stand up, honest, and truthful person, give Quake 10.0 a try. Start with the normal dose and add a scoop based on your tolerance. Then I DARE you to try and tell me you didn't have one of the greatest workouts you've had in a long time. I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!

You won't be buying anything else ever again in this category.

Sporto
    Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete
    IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sporto1633 View Post

Start with 2 scoops, and based on your tolerance to pre-workout stims, work up to 4 scoops (I personally take 4).

Look at the incredible blends they put together in this mix - they literally have ONLY the stuff that has been proven to work in HUMAN studies, and all in doses that are equivalent to those studies. Ever feel like you are being under-dosed with other stuff? Ever try to comprehend the "proprietary blends" and attempt to figure out how much you are really getting of everything? I mean, Scivation has broken it down as much as you will ever see on a product label. Why? They have absolutely NOTHING to hide!

I have had a large number of clients already tell me how baffled they are that they can feel THIS good for a workout just a few weeks out from a show. One client put it as "magic fairy dust" that somehow kicked him from the crankiest, hungriest SOB into the kind of guy he was in the gym at the beginning of prep.

I am putting my reputation on the line. I've even been labeled before as "anti-supplement" (which I'm not, I'm anti-BS), and I am flat out telling you, this is the real deal.

The next time you buy a pre-workout supplement, and you believe that I am a stand up, honest, and truthful person, give Quake 10.0 a try. Start with the normal dose and add a scoop based on your tolerance. Then I DARE you to try and tell me you didn't have one of the greatest workouts you've had in a long time. I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!

Sporto
    I had two tubs show up at the apartment last night... I've never been so sad to have an off day before.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sporto1633 View Post

Sporto
    You take 4 scoops? No shock there considering you wake up and drink a giant Sugar Free Rockstar. Your caffience tolerance is super human. If Quake is giving you a boost I know its good!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    actually just put this in my cart last night. should be ordering it soon
    "I am fueled by all forms of failure. I paid the price so I'll take whats mine!"
    "Obbession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=359214151#post359214151

~~Brothers of Iron~~

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn you people! Trying to save my $$ here! Now I HAVE to order Quake! Lulz
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    YA BUDDY!

-Justin-

“He knows nothing; he thinks he knows everything - that clearly points to a political career."
    - George Bernard Shaw

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    When we created the formula for Quake we set out to ONLY use proven ingredients. No "secret" extracts or "special" chemically bonded ingredients, just straight up proven effective ingredients in scientifically backed dosages. The feedback and results users are exerpiencing speaks for itself

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dcflex View Post
    YA BUDDY! ...
    Hey!! Is that Marc poster on your bathroom or bedroom walll? Either way, it's 1/45 homo

Wuvs you!!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how long does it take to finally wear off? does it effect sleep like jack3d sometimes?

dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Hey!! Is that Marc poster on your bathroom or bedroom walll? Either way, it's 1/45 homo

Wuvs you!!
    It's in my office!! Marc is providing lots of homo jokes from the rest of the office.
    -Justin-

“He knows nothing; he thinks he knows everything - that clearly points to a political career."
    - George Bernard Shaw

Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FrmrHoss View Post
    I had two tubs show up at the apartment last night... I've never been so sad to have an off day before.
    It is worth the wait though...believe me.

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    You take 4 scoops? No shock there considering you wake up and drink a giant Sugar Free Rockstar. Your caffience tolerance is super human. If Quake is giving you a boost I know its good!
    4 scoops, but it is definitely dependent on the stim-tolerance level of the person...

Originally Posted by kaoslegend View Post
    actually just put this in my cart last night. should be ordering it soon
    Good deal! Let me know what you think!

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Damn you people! Trying to save my $$ here! Now I HAVE to order Quake! Lulz
    Sorry! but it's true - you HAVE to order it!

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    When we created the formula for Quake we set out to ONLY use proven ingredients. No "secret" extracts or "special" chemically bonded ingredients, just straight up proven effective ingredients in scientifically backed dosages. The feedback and results users are exerpiencing speaks for itself
    You know it lives up to all the hype when REPS FROM OTHER COMPANIES who have free access to their own pre-workout mix would rather buy QUAKE instead!

I've been sworn to secrecy, but I have more than one good friend that fits this category!

Originally Posted by kmart07 View Post
    how long does it take to finally wear off? does it effect sleep like jack3d sometimes?
    I'm actually the wrong guy to ask because I also use Scivation KNOCKOUT before bed. I lift in the late evening this time of year due to my profession (CPA) so sometimes it takes me until 7-8pm to hit the gym. I finish, have PWO shake, a final meal a bit later, pop 3 Scivation KNOCKOUT pills, and I'm out for a good 7-8 hours...

Sporto
    Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete
    IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

My Shoulder Hurts :( Phil_Baroni's Avatar
    Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even more excited for my Quake to come!
    Current Stack:
    Pre-Ultima
    Intra-Intrabolic
    Post-Torrent
    UP 2.0

too much creatine I know

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just got home from work.Quake sitting on the front porch Baby!Tommorow morning 5:00am its go time yo!

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mine came today y'all are gonna feel my seismic workouts whereever you are

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Interesting. I just had my order come in on this offday.

I liked vaso and it gave me good energy, so did SP250 and to a lesser extent white flood.

But white flood also kept me in a general good mood.

Now if they can combine that feeling with at least the energy of vaso, I'm sold for sure.

Too bad it's a damn OFFDAY! brb taking 4 scoops to study.

RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Just had my first workout with Quake 10.0. Used 2 scoops, but definately gonna have to bump it to 4 scoops based on how I felt. I'm pretty resistant to STIM's, so hopefully 4 does the trick. As an example, I drank a large NOS SF drink its like 2.5 servings, and felt nothing, lol.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RippedFamMan View Post
    Just had my first workout with Quake 10.0. Used 2 scoops, but definately gonna have to bump it to 4 scoops based on how I felt. I'm pretty resistant to STIM's, so hopefully 4 does the trick. As an example, I drank a large NOS SF drink its like 2.5 servings, and felt nothing, lol.
    Maybe you need to take it easy on the stims? Haha.

I would just take a few weeks off in general. Just IMO.

RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    Maybe you need to take it easy on the stims? Haha.

I would just take a few weeks off in general. Just IMO.
    I actually took a week and half to two weeks off, and am back on (about 2 weeks back on).

myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I took 2 scoops the other day before my workout at 7pm and didnt get to bed until 4 am lol. In fact I dont even remember my workout it went so easily. This stuff is killer!

Now im going to have to buy Knockout to get to bed since I workout at night

eric30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really need to place an order for Quake. I am hearing nothing but great reviews about it.