iftekharfrt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to read ketosis strips

I thought this would be easy but I am finding it pretty hard to read Ketone Strips

Today I tested with Ketone Strips, now can any one tell me am I in ketosis or not ?

I took 2 tests on same sample. But the strips keep getting darker with time. After how much time should I compare with label ?

Please see attachments for further explanation.

Regards
    Attached Images
    Last edited by iftekharfrt; 02-02-2017 at 08:53 PM.

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you could try looking here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61

FYI: if you're not losing weight, you're eating too much. You need a calorie deficit. Do keto if you prefer but it has no fat loss advantages to a normal diet.

CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaffeineYAY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The darker the strip is, the more ketones you're producing, and therefore the more in ketosis you are. It's affected by your hydration as well, so don't expect to go into the darkest concentration.

You still need to be in a calorie deficit to lose weight in ketosis. Ensure you're getting enough fat and not having too much protein too, if you're going in and out of ketosis you'll retain extra fluid and be heavier.

If you're in a calorie deficit you should be losing weight. You could be retaining water or miscounting calories or carbs. Keep in mind that ketosis won't speed up fat loss, it will just minimise fluid retention and reduce hunger. It's still the calories in vs calories out that matters. You may even need to eat at maintenance calories for a few days due to metabolism slowdown. But having said that, I've done keto for 3 months straight and experienced no metabolic slowing and had continuous weight loss.

iftekharfrt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All of the above attached pics are of the same urine sample . The only pic difference is the delay after which the pic was taken . The strip keeps getting darker . how much time should given to the strip to develop.

mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From everything I've heard, keto test strips are unreliable.
    Started in April, 2013 at 212 lbs. Completely inactive at the time. Fat with zero muscle mass.
    Before/After Thread at the end of my first cut (April '13 - October '13 - 6 mos): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157820563

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You'll likely have some use for them initially. After some time, you get to know your body and how it reponds to your diet.

Seems as you are at moderate level based on your urine concentration.

*(There can be times where you are in ketosis but you won't get a proper reading. This can be due to bloodstream-levels being sufficient, but you won't have any excess ketones in your urine.)

Basically, learn to trust yourself and the process. Track your calories and your weight.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "