tolowo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question N.O.XPLODE fat loss help

Ok im 305 trying to get to 230, Im taking Hydroxycut Hardcore N.O. Xplode and Cellmass, pluse protein shakes and MRP's. just wanted to know if I should cut out the creatine )n.o. xplode & cellmass) until I get closer to my goal say like 250??? I do 40 min of cardio & lift weights 6 days a week. I currently eat 2500 calories a day or less mad water, and diet tea or fresca when I get sick of drinking water. After 2 weeks of dieting and excersise I see definition on my neck and shoulders, but the fat MUST go, so any advice on the no and cellmass???

Thanx...

Brave Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The experts will have better answers but i woudl say cut out the cellmass.

the protein intake should be about the same amount of body weight daily.

not sure about the noxplode.. i take it now but not when i was trying to loose 30 pounds.. i dropped from 220+ to 190, i'm now 195 but leaner and my bfp is down to 18% from originaly 26%

i take noxplode and like my results but am not seeing a decrease in weight, just an increase in muscle and decrease in fat.. so it might be too soon for the noxplode..

thats just my opinion..

Question

Ok, so you recommend to wait till I get a bit leaner?? I think thats what im gonna do..

anyone else?

-J.HiZ- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -J.HiZ- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -J.HiZ- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -J.HiZ- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -J.HiZ- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -J.HiZ- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -J.HiZ- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tolowo View Post
    Ok im 305 trying to get to 230, Im taking Hydroxycut Hardcore N.O. Xplode and Cellmass, pluse protein shakes and MRP's. just wanted to know if I should cut out the creatine )n.o. xplode & cellmass) until I get closer to my goal say like 250??? I do 40 min of cardio & lift weights 6 days a week. I currently eat 2500 calories a day or less mad water, and diet tea or fresca when I get sick of drinking water. After 2 weeks of dieting and excersise I see definition on my neck and shoulders, but the fat MUST go, so any advice on the no and cellmass???

Thanx...
    Why waste your money on all of those supplements? When looking to lose weight. the #1 thing you need to focus on is WHAT YOU EAT. If you are currently 305, 2500 calories a day is WAY too little for a person your size to eat. You are putting your body in starvation mode and slowing your metabolism down to next to nothing. As for working out, why work out 6 days a week? You see your results when you let your body REST.

you need to post what your diet looks like as this is the number thing you need to focus on.
    "It's not your feelings that determine your actions. It's your actions that determine your feelings."

"If You Fail To Plan, You Will Plan To Fail."

skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NO Xplod is mostly stimulants (caffeine) NO products have no proven advantages over placebo.
    8/15/06 - 256 LBS 32ish%
    3/20/07 - 233 LBS 21ish%
    Still cutting.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=958913

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gynuine69 View Post
    Why waste your money on all of those supplements? When looking to lose weight. the #1 thing you need to focus on is WHAT YOU EAT. If you are currently 305, 2500 calories a day is WAY too little for a person your size to eat. You are putting your body in starvation mode and slowing your metabolism down to next to nothing. As for working out, why work out 6 days a week? You see your results when you let your body REST.

you need to post what your diet looks like as this is the number thing you need to focus on.
    I agree 100%. ^^^^

Also, if you had searched this forum, you would have seen that this question has been answered...many times.
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

ok cool, my diet and daily activities consist of this.

8:00am Isopure zero carb whey protein & bally MRP shake , and 1 bowl of kashi cereal with soy milk. = 530 cal. total and 65g + of protein.

9:30am-11:am gym, weight lifting and 40min of elliptical.

11:30am egg beaters and boca sausage, or egg beater & salsa burritto and another Isopure shake. 440cal. 50g + protein

2:00pm lunch, either a home cooked meal of either chicken or fish, with brown rice, red beans and greens or salad. 570cal. or lean cusine and fruit w/salad

4:00pm eel/california roll sushi 340cal

7:00pm last meal, same as lunch but a lil bit more 570cal. +

I will also eat mixed fruit, aplles etc.. through out the day, also popcorn no butter. 2-3 quarts of water. oh yeah coffee w/ splenda.

I find myself being really hungry sometimes. but other days I im ok. I get home from work like 12am and im still hungry I will either eat a bowl of cereal or small peice of fish and fruit, 200cal.

supplements I currently take:

Hydroxycut Hardcore
    Omega cuts
    Isopure
    Multi-Vitamin

I think thats it...
    Gym 6 days a week mostly cardio and have heavy/light lifting days and I do alternate body parts. Any critiques, advice??

so is my diet ok? what should I change, should i goto the gym 5 days a week??

Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

doing good

I lost 67lbs over a few months last year doing the same thing, less a few supps, i did cardio everyday of the week, bout 20-30min total. and did a different body part everyday. bis, tris, legs, back, shoulder, and on the 6th day more cardio and abs. then just cardio on the seventh. went from 285lbs to 249lbs in a month, at 6'2 and 16%bf. also one of the best cardio workouts you can do is heavy lifting, like you I am a big guy too and lift pretty heavy.
    supps taken
    hydroxycut h., lipo 6, redline liquid
    b-12
    e
    c
    also change up weight loss supps once the bottle is out, change, your body will get used to it.

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question for Rhino

Rhino70 I'm in a similar situation as you were. I weigh 285.6 and I'm trying to drop 20 lbs then re-evaluate what I want to do. I also change up my supplements once they are done. My question is: How many calories were you eating and how many grams of protein were you eating when you went from 285 to 240s?

Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhino70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

not sure

I never did calculate how many i was taking in but the diet i was on consisted of:
    peanuts, almonds, tons of tuna, chicken, and protein shakes...i never let myself get hungy. i had plenty of water and peanuts at work to munch on. if you feel like you are getting hungy chug some water or eat a hand full of peanuts. send me a private message with your email address and i will send youa letter i wrote a friend who was in the same situation.

anyone think I should be eating more calories?? oing to the gym more??

tomhl100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomhl100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i'm taking in at least 2500cals(alittle less on cardio only days), 250gm protein, 250gm carbs, 55 gm fats. seems to be working at 2 lbs loss a week while getting stronger.
    i'm 213, down from 249.

tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree that you're throwing away some money here. Drop the hydroxycut and no-xplode as soon as you can - garbage in my opinion (not to mention what a ripoff hydroxycut is). I actually liked my experience with Cellmass, but never bought it again.

If you wanna try to get in on Zima Nutrition's Adipo 6 release contest, I encourage you to do so. If you agree to log it, we'll give you a free bottle of Adipo 6 (compare to Lipo6). This stuff is no joke - and even without getting it for free, I'd argue that it's one of the best products of it's class that you can get for the BB.com price of $27.99. The concentration and quality of the ingredients, as well as the 30 additional servings puts Lipo6 to shame

Contest entry ends today, so if you (or anyone else) are interested, please hurry to get your applications in - you won't be disappointed! Here's the thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1011746

I also agree that you should probably bring up the cals a little, and lower them when appropriate - are you finding that you have low energy? Be sure that you're lifting before you do your cardio (you didn't specify) and that you allow yourself a cheat once in a while with adequate rest. Everything else will follow if you start with a solid diet.

Rhino, were you really taking all those fat loss/stim supps at the same time or were they cycled and switched up when one finished as you sort of implied?
    Last edited by tweaked17; 01-15-2007 at 09:38 AM. Reason: typo
    2007 INBF Long Island Experience:
    1st Place Novice Lightweight & Overall
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

Disclaimer: The above can at best be considered an opinion or an offering of advice, and should be treated as such.

mga180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am taking Lipo 6x and I want to know if there are side effects if a mix it with Nitric Oxide....

Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some stuff on NO explode side effects

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6711411
    Narrator: My suitcase was vibrating?
    Airport Security Officer: Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while..... it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.
    Narrator: But I don't own...
    [Officer waves Narrator off]

mga180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah but it doesnt say anything about mixing it with thermogenics or with fat burners

thanx though

hhicks00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great advice above, i wouldnt neccesarily cut out the no explode because that helped me lift harder and more, but i would cut out the cell mass, it is a weight gainer and has a lot of calories in it, if i were you i would switch to a different protein supplement, the optimum gold standard whey is probably your best bet, its low in calories and fat and its a good value

E-M-P-I-R-E has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-M-P-I-R-E has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-M-P-I-R-E has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-M-P-I-R-E has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rhino70 View Post
    hydroxycut h., lipo 6, redline liquid
    Like the 8 oz redline drinks? I love them, i am hooked.
    Eating, Sleeping, Lifting, and Repeating

gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500)
    if u got that much body fat to lose, then creatine would be a waste of money in my opinion
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

B.S. in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
    College of Health and Human Performance
    University of Florida

Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500)
    instead of NO XPLODE, use regular creatine (no caloric value) so you can get the "extra" push

glendb79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hhicks00 View Post
    great advice above, i wouldnt neccesarily cut out the no explode because that helped me lift harder and more, but i would cut out the cell mass, it is a weight gainer and has a lot of calories in it, if i were you i would switch to a different protein supplement, the optimum gold standard whey is probably your best bet, its low in calories and fat and its a good value
    Cellmass isn't a weight gainer. It only has 40 calories a serving. I think you're thinking of True Mass. As for all the advice on what you should or shouldn't use - it really varies from person to person. You have to experiment and find out what works for you. NO Xplode might work great for you, but may be quite worthless to another person. Creatine is proven to enhance strength, endurance and recovery for the vast majority of lifters. If you're going to use it, why wait until later? It won't hinder your weightloss.
    Start 3/06/07 - 300 lbs
    Current 07/18/08 - 223 lbs