Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Obese women of reddit (lol) write about their sex life (Jimmies alert)

No fukking clue how I ended up on reddit, probably from theredpill or some chit, but this thread really sent me into jimmie over-rustle mode.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/co...r_dating_life/

some "testimonies"

I then moved to Austin, and it was a whole new game. It was like, "ohhhhh this is what other women have been talking about all these years. Men talk to me out of nowhere! So weird!"
    i don't really get approached in public anymore (or at least nowhere near as often as i did when i was thin).
    however, the times i've tried online dating, it's been incredibly easy. a huge variety of men contact me. i was actually surprised by how many slim, athletic, muscular guys are into ****ing fat chicks. another surprise was how little fat-shaming i received, even when i ignored someone.
    I'm very fat - size 22 or so. For years, I had no problem at all dating. And I can catch a dick any time, as several other commenters have said. There are PLENTY of guys out there who are actually, secretly attracted to bigger girls but are too embarrassed to date them or tell friends and family about it
    I've dated all kinds of people too. From buff window washers with full sleeve tattoos, small, skinny tech computer nerds. My husband is an average introverted engineer.
    I'm a short fat, but pretty nerd who works with animals for a living. I think it's all about confidence and what people are looking for.
    I'm a size 14 and in my mid 40s. I'm on OKCupid and have an honest full-body shot in my profile. My face is mildly attractive; definitely not gorgeous. I'm dating three nice guys right now. I get plenty of messages.
    I'm 24 and I'm about 100kg or 220lbs, clothing size NZ 18 so us 14 I think. I ended a 6 year relationship last year and since then I've had a relationship of about 4-5 months, as well as a lot of dates. I think I've been out on dates with 5 guys in the last year? I think the latest guy and j will end up as serious couple
    Like Amy Schumer, I can catch a dick whenever I want.
    Ive always been overweight, but cant really be labelled plus size. Im a size 16 in jeans if that helps at all.
    Ive had awesome luck with dating, but have found online dating works best for me. My first relationship ended terribly and he turned out abusive, so when i turned to online dating, it was safer... i felt like the men could get to know my personality and vise versa before commiting or meeting each other. Once we met, they were obviously already invested in me and cared about my person, as well as found me crazy hot (cause lets face it, im damn beautiful).
    Morbidly obese, BMI 42, 105kg woman here. I can scrub up nice so I wouldn't call myself ugly, But I do consider myself unattractive.
    My dating life is sparse. I had a partner for 6 years, then after breaking up went 3 years without a date despite asking people out and making moves.
    My sex life was great however
    I've never had a problem getting dates; not always the guys I really want/attracted to, but I always seem to date attractive guys.
    Size 18 US/ 48 EU
    When I was single, it was far too easy to get any guy I wanted.
    Well I'm in a long term relationship at the moment. Before that I had 3 somewhat serious partners, one long term FWB, and lots of great casual sex
    Now I'm 32 and still fat. I'm discriminating about who I sleep with, but the sex just keeps getting better and better. Everything is better
    Finding someone to sleep with you're while fat? Easy
    I'm short and stout...and happily taken
    I haven't really had any difficulty. I usually date people after befriending them, so I can't compare to online dating or things like that. But most of the guys I've asked out have said yes, and I've been approached about as often as I've done the approaching. Current bf is pretty damn cute, as well as smart and a total sweetheart.
    I'm 6'2" and currently a size 14. My husband is smoking hot and I get hit on regularly.
    Sex/ONS/hookup life: Men of all ages, all body types, and all attractive levels have approached me
    I'm a size 14, and I've never had problems getting dates. Currently engaged.
    brb too many examples to quote

Tl;dr average land whale has it 10x better than miscer with good physique.
    Last edited by exo1; 10-28-2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: even moar examples

DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lmao, women have access to sex easier than men? moon lands on man.

Truth. Knowledge. Deed. 0Menevenen7's Avatar
    0Menevenen7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 0Menevenen7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 0Menevenen7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 0Menevenen7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 0Menevenen7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 0Menevenen7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 0Menevenen7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 0Menevenen7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 0Menevenen7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 0Menevenen7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 0Menevenen7 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude nooooooooooooooooooo
    To make a point, we gotta smoke this joint.

Reveal the basics on the habits we anoint.

Cherish rank and lot, something soon forgot.

GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    go cry about your lack of intimacy somewhere else *******. yea women are entitled kunts, quit preaching to the choir, no one cares
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW
    U.S. ARMY
    chitlord
    Misc slump buster...........not srs..........semi srs?

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And they are all being used as blow up dolls. If they are okay with that, cool. But if they think that anything real is coming out of these hookups, they're nuts.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what i think is stupid is the way people feel the need to sugarcoat or downplay obesity and being fat by saying "bigger girls" "plus size" "curvy". just say what it is... obese, overweight, fat
    Misc Positive Crew

NetflixNChill is on a distinguished road. (+10) NetflixNChill is on a distinguished road. (+10) NetflixNChill is on a distinguished road. (+10) NetflixNChill is on a distinguished road. (+10) NetflixNChill is on a distinguished road. (+10) NetflixNChill is on a distinguished road. (+10) NetflixNChill is on a distinguished road. (+10) NetflixNChill is on a distinguished road. (+10) NetflixNChill is on a distinguished road. (+10) NetflixNChill is on a distinguished road. (+10) NetflixNChill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You know what? I don't even hate women anymore. I hate men. How the f*ck can disgusting fat slob women have an easier time dating than male models? For f*cks sake. All the dudes who are giving these warpigs attention should be executed.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "dating 3 guys right now"

k...

aka im sucking free meals and gifts from 3 guys right now
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NetflixNChill View Post
    You know what? I don't even hate women anymore. I hate men. How the f*ck can disgusting fat slob women have an easier time dating than male models? For f*cks sake. All the dudes who are giving these warpigs attention should be executed.
    Your solution is overstated, but the main point is accurate.

If men had even the slightest bit of self control, then this would not be an issue. Guys downgrade all the time if it will get them laid. Most women don't. So you have an imbalance.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i can confirm i am window washer

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st page, misc stop white knighting now!

Originally Posted by exo1 View Post
    No fukking clue how I ended up on reddit, probably from theredpill or some chit, but this thread really sent me into jimmie over-rustle mode.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/co...r_dating_life/

some "testimonies"

i don't really get approached in public anymore (or at least nowhere near as often as i did when i was thin).
    however, the times i've tried online dating, it's been incredibly easy. a huge variety of men contact me. i was actually surprised by how many slim, athletic, muscular guys are into ****ing fat chicks. another surprise was how little fat-shaming i received, even when i ignored someone.

brb too many examples to quote

Tl;dr average land whale has it 10x better than miscer with good physique.
    negs on sight for you whale pounders white knights
    Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551

KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500)
    This speaks volumes about how desperate men have become. 9/10 guys would sleep with a girl who is below their league just because they are so ****ing pathetically desperate to get a nut.

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was actually surprised by how many slim, athletic, muscular guys are into ****ing fat chicks. another surprise was how little fat-shaming i received, even when i ignored someone.
    ****ing miscers
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000) theoxinthebox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jimmies intact as I too can catch A Dick whenever I want OP.... Wait wot?
    Dad Crew
    ** Misc Horses Head Crew **

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dick catcher whale checking in.

Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn...and I'm over here humping a pillow I guess I need to gain weight.

I'm joking

TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Testosterone is one helluva hormone
    Life starts at sub 10% BF

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A bunch of demi-sexual whales. Nothing to see here brahs.
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you noticed how most fat chicks act like they're 10/10?

it's because of these so called men.

I mean evolutionary wise it makes sense because fatter women mean she can provide more milk and help you raise a family so guys will automatically get attracted to her but we're evolved and need to rewire our brain.
    “And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post

I'm joking
    Hey baby, I'll wash your windows.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post

I'm joking

Jokes won't save you now

Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at "Catch a dick"

Why don't you catch a dick with your mouth op ,you fukking redditard *******.
    You like D&D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. You can’t swim, you can’t dance, and you don’t know karate. Face it. You’re never gonna make it.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jimmies unrustled. Don't give a fuk.

You shouldn't either.

exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fukin disgusting

I am a size 20 at the moment, and engaged to the most amazing guy. He is more than I ever thought I could have in a partner, tall, handsome, fantastic smile that lights up his face, successful, great with my pets and family, and he loves me more than anything
    Sex/ONS/hookup life: Men of all ages, all body types, and all attractive levels have approached me. The note though is the approach was near nonexistent for me at 300-325 lbs. but keep getting more as I lose weight.
    Dating/relationship life:
    R1: (sz24-26) Aged 19-22 (3years) I weighed 325 lbs. at end, he about 270 lbs.
    R2: (sz22-24) 24 or 25 (2 months) 285 lbs. He was not much skinnier
    R3: (sz18-20) 28 (1 month) 250 lbs. He was about 315 lbs.
    When it comes to attraction, there is a large margin where many who are 180-200 will still have a lot of reciprocation, but not at 280-300
    Oh for fuks sake

glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's always been a well known fact that most buff guys are secretly chubby chasers

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by exo1 View Post
    Fukin disgusting

Oh for fuks sake
    lol now you just sound bitter, man.

Why you heff to be mad? Just go out there and do your thing.

areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't understand how these men can maintain an erection or even want to have sex with fat ugly women. I would much rather satisfy myself with my hand than have sex with a fat woman if I wasn't getting any.

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why did God give me a penis??!!!! Why!!?!?

TheHarpoon is just really nice. (+1000) TheHarpoon is just really nice. (+1000) TheHarpoon is just really nice. (+1000) TheHarpoon is just really nice. (+1000) TheHarpoon is just really nice. (+1000) TheHarpoon is just really nice. (+1000) TheHarpoon is just really nice. (+1000) TheHarpoon is just really nice. (+1000) TheHarpoon is just really nice. (+1000) TheHarpoon is just really nice. (+1000) TheHarpoon is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's the normal size for a girl? So I can picture the amount of fat of these girls

Achieve2Lead is just really nice. (+1000) Achieve2Lead is just really nice. (+1000) Achieve2Lead is just really nice. (+1000) Achieve2Lead is just really nice. (+1000) Achieve2Lead is just really nice. (+1000) Achieve2Lead is just really nice. (+1000) Achieve2Lead is just really nice. (+1000) Achieve2Lead is just really nice. (+1000) Achieve2Lead is just really nice. (+1000) Achieve2Lead is just really nice. (+1000) Achieve2Lead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why the phuck are you bashing on anyone when you don't even have an avi? Sounds like you really just hate yourself OP. I won't be partaking in this circle jerk, ITT we secretly hate ourselves

Hold this mirror, *******