Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ JohnLx's Avatar
    JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll be trying out the green bulge/white blood stack.
    Las Vegas Miscer

DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Now ADAM
    Fish Oil
    ON 100% Whey
    Potassium 99mg
    Scivation Sesamin
    USP Labs cAMPHIBOLIC
    Scivation LipidFx
    Caffeine 200mg
    VasoPro 25mg
    Green Bulge

enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BigCool
    No sides I can see. Some increased thermo can lead to sweating in hot weather but I'm taking E/C too. Any thyroid supp like this will probably effect your natural production. From what I gather it is slight suppression. I'll be using camph and tyrosine afterwards as a kind of PCT but this may not be required. What is thyrolean?
    (From Hugo Rivera) Metabolic Thyrolean from Prolab: When you go on a caloric restricted diet, your metabolism begins to slow down in an effort to maintain homeostasis (constant state) in the body. The body accomplishes this through a reduction in active thyroid (T3) production and through a reduction of certain neurotransmitters in the brain like epinephrine and norepinephrine which play a role in keeping our metabolic rate high.

This formula from Prolab contains a clinically tested combination of ingredients that preserve or increase thyroid output and also provides the substrates needed for the production of neurotransmitters. It is stimulant free so it can be used year-round. I like to take 3 caps twice a day when I take my thermogenics of choice.

Stack #2: Good For People That Love Stimulants

Lipo-6 from NUTREX: This formula is a combination of several stimulants, which work by increasing your metabolism by stimulating an increase in noradrenaline. An increase in noradrenaline is favorable as fat cells and muscles have an abundance of adrenoreceptors, which are the receptors to which noradrenaline binds to. Once noradrenaline binds to the adrenoreceptors in the fat cells, a chain of chemical reactions occur (I won't bore you with the details) that result in the liberation of fatty acids (fat loss).

In addition, this formula contains guggulsterones, which help support healthy thyroid metabolism and bioperine which aids in increasing the absorption of nutrients and thus enhancing the effectiveness of the formula.

I like this product the most because it utilizes the HCL forms of the ingredients (as opposed to herbal forms) and in addition, it comes in a liquid capsule that releases the ingredients faster into the bloodstream. This is a strong thermogenic!

Thyrocuts II from S.A.N: This is an actual form of thyroid (T2), which when taken, has a less adverse effect on the body's own thyroid production (it does not shut it down as badly as prescription T3), and penetrates into the inner membrane of brown-fat tissue and uncouples it. Brown fat is the most stubborn fat in the body as the body likes to save it for cases of famine.

Metabolic Thyrolean from Prolab: This product is also useful for this stack, and I particularly like to include it here to protect from any small thyroid shutdown that may occur from supplementing with T2.

NOTE: I do not use this stack for more than 6 weeks as the body begins to get used to the stimulant based thermogenics after this period and also to prevent the body from getting used to needing T2 supplementation. After 6 weeks of use, I go to Stack #1 and stay on that one for at least 8 weeks before using Stack #2 again. Also, if you have any sort of high blood pressure issues, heart condition or anxiety disorders, this stack is not recommended.

apesma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just started taking lipo6 today. I took one tab in the morning with 25mg ephedrine hcl. Had me ready to climb the walls. Not sure if its from the lipo or if its because I haven't taken any ephedrine in a few weeks.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Forskholli (20%) bulk powder
    Lean Green by Primaforce
    Scorch by MAN with Dicana by Thermolife
    Fish oil by GNC
    Lipo ultra with clen by Avant Labs (of course they dont supply the clen)
    Zappetite by thermolife
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I suppose its that time of year. My diet began a few weeks ago (log in my sig). Here is the supplement over-view.

Health

Multi-V
    Fish oil
    VIGOR
    Glucophase XR

Muscle Gain/Preservation

I am currently running the NHA Stack (Activate plus Rebound Reloaded) but will be switching to an X-Factor cycle in ~2 weeks.
    XCEED
    XTEND
    Whey post-workout, Casien based protein at night.

Fat-loss
    4 caps of Melting Point
    4 caps of Lean Xtreme
    Basic Cuts pre workout
    GXR (as above)
    * Was on PhenoGen but dropped it when I added Creatine, I will be cycling back and forth most likely.

P.S. Someone mentioned the bb.com Spring Break Stack -- that is a hell of a deal and probably what I would be taking if I had to pay.
    DS and ID Mag, 'nuff said. For now.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    I suppose its that time of year. My diet began a few weeks ago (log in my sig). Here is the supplement over-view.

Health

Multi-V
    Fish oil
    VIGOR
    Glucophase XR

Muscle Gain/Preservation

I am currently running the NHA Stack (Activate plus Rebound Reloaded) but will be switching to an X-Factor cycle in ~2 weeks.
    XCEED
    XTEND
    Whey post-workout, Casien based protein at night.

Fat-loss
    4 caps of Melting Point
    4 caps of Lean Xtreme
    Basic Cuts pre workout
    GXR (as above)
    * Was on PhenoGen but dropped it when I added Creatine, I will be cycling back and forth most likely.

P.S. Someone mentioned the bb.com Spring Break Stack -- that is a hell of a deal and probably what I would be taking if I had to pay.

wow, thats a lot of supplements
    IG: @tuanlifts

Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its effective. But in terms of cost-benefit ratio, its not worth it, if you have to pay. Were I, I'd trim in down and cycle the products more to extend the time for which they would last.
    DS and ID Mag, 'nuff said. For now.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EC stacked with Red Acid...... I wanted to try the H.E.A.T stack, but it says not to stack it with e, so I'll try it another time......... HIIT and of course the carb cycling diet!
    .......I don't count these as "cut up" supps, but everyone else is listing them, so I will...... they are staples in my diet.......
    Sesathin
    Fish oil
    Flax seed oil
    CLA
    Pottasium
    Vit C and E
    Multi
    ALA
    NAC
    BCAA's....... these have actually shown to help burn fat...... well maybe not burn fat themselves, but ppl taking these lost more fat overall....... if you don't take BCAA's, then START!
    I think that's it......
    Last edited by hotasice2003; 04-13-2006 at 06:18 AM.
    Currently: Bulking

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hotasice2003
    EC stacked with Red Acid...... I wanted to try the H.E.A.T stack, but it says not to stack it with e, so I'll try it another time......... HIIT and of course the carb cycling diet!
    .......I don't count these as "cut up" supps, but everyone else is listing them, so I will...... they are staples in my diet.......
    Sesathin
    Fish oil
    Flax seed oil
    CLA
    Pottasium
    Vit C and E
    Multi
    ALA
    NAC
    BCAA's....... these have actually shown to help burn fat...... well maybe not burn fat themselves, but ppl taking these lost more fat overall....... if you don't take BCAA's, then START!
    I think that's it......
    How's the red Acid treating you?
    Chicks dig big calves

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If i'm not mistaken that's more or less the same concept as Lean Xtreme, I have been on 1 and1/2 days and I already notice some new leaness

Originally Posted by enigma662
    (From Hugo Rivera) Metabolic Thyrolean from Prolab: When you go on a caloric restricted diet, your metabolism begins to slow down in an effort to maintain homeostasis (constant state) in the body. The body accomplishes this through a reduction in active thyroid (T3) production and through a reduction of certain neurotransmitters in the brain like epinephrine and norepinephrine which play a role in keeping our metabolic rate high.

This formula from Prolab contains a clinically tested combination of ingredients that preserve or increase thyroid output and also provides the substrates needed for the production of neurotransmitters. It is stimulant free so it can be used year-round. I like to take 3 caps twice a day when I take my thermogenics of choice.

Stack #2: Good For People That Love Stimulants

Lipo-6 from NUTREX: This formula is a combination of several stimulants, which work by increasing your metabolism by stimulating an increase in noradrenaline. An increase in noradrenaline is favorable as fat cells and muscles have an abundance of adrenoreceptors, which are the receptors to which noradrenaline binds to. Once noradrenaline binds to the adrenoreceptors in the fat cells, a chain of chemical reactions occur (I won't bore you with the details) that result in the liberation of fatty acids (fat loss).

In addition, this formula contains guggulsterones, which help support healthy thyroid metabolism and bioperine which aids in increasing the absorption of nutrients and thus enhancing the effectiveness of the formula.

I like this product the most because it utilizes the HCL forms of the ingredients (as opposed to herbal forms) and in addition, it comes in a liquid capsule that releases the ingredients faster into the bloodstream. This is a strong thermogenic!

Thyrocuts II from S.A.N: This is an actual form of thyroid (T2), which when taken, has a less adverse effect on the body's own thyroid production (it does not shut it down as badly as prescription T3), and penetrates into the inner membrane of brown-fat tissue and uncouples it. Brown fat is the most stubborn fat in the body as the body likes to save it for cases of famine.

Metabolic Thyrolean from Prolab: This product is also useful for this stack, and I particularly like to include it here to protect from any small thyroid shutdown that may occur from supplementing with T2.

NOTE: I do not use this stack for more than 6 weeks as the body begins to get used to the stimulant based thermogenics after this period and also to prevent the body from getting used to needing T2 supplementation. After 6 weeks of use, I go to Stack #1 and stay on that one for at least 8 weeks before using Stack #2 again. Also, if you have any sort of high blood pressure issues, heart condition or anxiety disorders, this stack is not recommended.
    Chicks dig big calves

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by gotmuscle?
    chicken, vegetables, high reps, and less rest in between sets...
    I need to try this chicken. I have read the logs now I am gonna order it from BB.com

hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotasice2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigpump23
    How's the red Acid treating you?

Just started today........ I'll PM soon and let ya know if you want. I'm not going to start a log or anything, as they are all the same lol.......
    Currently: Bulking

Looking to gain more..... Iwannapumpw8's Avatar
    Iwannapumpw8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not doing anything special for the summer, but sticking to my daily routine and so for my stomache has slimmed up and I am building muscles in all the right spots.
    I have a great set of legs and they look better everyday

Registered User prowrestler2004's Avatar
    prowrestler2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prowrestler2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prowrestler2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prowrestler2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prowrestler2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prowrestler2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prowrestler2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prowrestler2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prowrestler2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prowrestler2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prowrestler2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    E/C (dont know if i'm going to get vasopro or pure e which costs more up front)
    green tea extract
    sesathin
    flax/fish oil
    low carbs, high protein
    cardio
    ton of water

Originally Posted by hotasice2003
    Just started today........ I'll PM soon and let ya know if you want. I'm not going to start a log or anything, as they are all the same lol.......

yea let me know
    Chicks dig big calves

Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100)
    weeks 1&2
    NxCare Methyl Ripped
    E/c (for two doses i tke the E with the methyl ripped cos it has a lot of caffeiene in it)
    Sesamin
    weeks 3&4
    Same as above, replace E/c with San Tight (the one with the yohimbe in it)

repeats x2 then re-evaluate

bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    my stacks are as much muscle maintainence as they are cutting

flax oil, ON 100% whey,vpx zero carb, bcaa, glutamine, taurine, cee,
    hydroxycut Hardcore switched monthly with E/C stack
    cardio 65% max heart rate 60 minutes daily
    dropping the cee and taurine by may 1
    5'9
    220 lbs
    bf 18%
    hardcore cutting right now

arms 16"
    chest 48"
    legs 26 1/2"
    calves 16 1/2"
    forearms small 13"

Originally Posted by Phrook
    weeks 1&2
    NxCare Methyl Ripped
    E/c (for two doses i tke the E with the methyl ripped cos it has a lot of caffeiene in it)
    Sesamin
    weeks 3&4
    Same as above, replace E/c with San Tight (the one with the yohimbe in it)

repeats x2 then re-evaluate

yes maybe I need to cycle through as well. I'm thinking of dropping jet fuel and going with pure epherdrine
    Chicks dig big calves

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    ON whey
    XF Ultra Peptide
    ON glutamine
    Primaforce CEE powder
    Primaforce Max CLA
    Xtend BCAA
    Scivation Sesamin
    Man Scorch
    Fish Oil
    Flaxseed Oil
    Multi-vitamin
    Green Tea Extract

Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100) Phrook is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by bigpump23
    yes maybe I need to cycle through as well. I'm thinking of dropping jet fuel and going with pure epherdrine
    i used to cycle my E 5 days on 2 days off (consecutive), i dunno if it had an effect on E's effectiveness, so now i am goingt o try 2 on 2 off as seems to be the most common cycle for E

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cutting:
    Liquid Clen
    Taurine
    Calcium
    Ephedrine HCL
    Yohimbine HCL
    Caffeine

Soon to try:
    L-Carnitine
    Scorch (for the 2nd time)
    Sesamin w/ Camphibolic

When I have the extra money:
    BCAA's

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zachattack43
    Forskholli (20%) bulk powder
    Lean Green by Primaforce
    Scorch by MAN with Dicana by Thermolife
    Fish oil by GNC
    Lipo ultra with clen by Avant Labs (of course they dont supply the clen)
    Zappetite by thermolife
    Forskolin and Lean Green are both in SCORCH.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100) XjmOoChX is not very well liked. (-100)
    For those that use E/C..do u use Vasopro?
    I found bolt ephedrine on one site but it seemed quite expensive.
    How would lipo-6 and Ephedrine work out together?

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bolt is cheaper per pill (well, it was prior to the new law which made the amount of bolt per package less)

e/c+ lipo6 = ecy, which is usually suggested not to be done..tho it can be ...heres a good ec link

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=555239
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=316758

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    still gotta gain thru part of the summer. not gonna start cutting til bout 10 weeks out from the show. however, i am doin a mild clean up currently before next cycle, basically just a macro adjustment(20% reduction in carbs not including carbs for pre and post wo, those remain) plus clen

B0DYDR0P will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0DYDR0P will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0DYDR0P will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0DYDR0P will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0DYDR0P will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0DYDR0P will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0DYDR0P will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0DYDR0P will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0DYDR0P will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0DYDR0P will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0DYDR0P will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Liquid Albuterol + H.E.A.T.
    SwoleN
    Extra 210 minutes of cardio/week.

KGod86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KGod86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KGod86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KGod86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KGod86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KGod86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KGod86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KGod86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KGod86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KGod86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KGod86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Morning
    Multi
    flax
    b complex
    iron
    glutamine

Whey
    Carbs

Originally Posted by jdiritto
    bolt is cheaper per pill (well, it was prior to the new law which made the amount of bolt per package less)

e/c+ lipo6 = ecy, which is usually suggested not to be done..tho it can be ...heres a good ec link

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=555239
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=316758
    mine costs me about 1penny per miligram....
    but yeah its not vasopro or bolt, i cant remember right now what it is, but its preban stuff

Treefity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Treefity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's mine:

2x Mega-Pro VasoPro, 25mg/48 Tablets (6 Bottle Limit)
    1x ErgoPharm AMP, 90 Capsules $29.99 $29.99
    1x Higher Power Creatine Ethyl Ester, 500 Grams
    1x Optimum 100% Whey Protein, 5 Lbs., Gold Standard Chocolate
    1x Designer Supplements Xceed, 360 Grams, Lemon

EDIT: How many vasopro should I take?
    Last edited by Treefity; 04-18-2006 at 05:22 PM.