besser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Anyone heard of Precision Engineered?

Hi everyone. I picked up some ZMA yesterday at Vitamin World. The brand name is Precision Engineered. I have never heard of them but that is all they carried and I had just left GNC, they didn't have any ZMA at all. I really wanted to test this stuff out. Since I was there at Vitamin World and that's the only brand they had I said screw it, I'll buy it. Once I got home I tried doing some reading up on that brand online and believe it or not but nothing came up. Which made me very weary. I mean tons of brands come up on ZMA except for that one. It's got the same mg as Optimum Nutrition ZMA. But the only thing that gets to me is that there's nothing to read about this brand and product, not even here at bodybuilding.com. I'm gonna return it and get Optimum. So just wanted to know if anyone had heard of this brand, if so do they have a good reputation for their products. Thanks,

-besser

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Precision Engineered is VW's own brand. The products are quality and I have nothing but good things to say about them. I worked for VW for 3 years and was able to try most of all of them.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The older style PE shaker bottle was one of the best available.

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82
    Precision Engineered is VW's own brand. The products are quality and I have nothing but good things to say about them. I worked for VW for 3 years and was able to try most of all of them.
    biased...........................

born2ball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take the Precision Engineered ZMA. Its good ****, but your gonna start havin some crazy dreams and your quality of sleep is going to become greater.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BiggJohn
    The older style PE shaker bottle was one of the best available.
    I don't know, the newer ones that actually screw down are a little easier. There would be times after many uses where the older tops wouldn't even fit on my cup anymore, and I'd throw it away.

Originally Posted by PSKlifter
    biased...........................
    LOL
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

besser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Precision Engineered ZMA

Thanks for your input fellas.

As far as you jkeith82, sorry but I haven't heard of any of them. At least not yet.

-besser

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82
    I don't know, the newer ones that actually screw down are a little easier. There would be times after many uses where the older tops wouldn't even fit on my cup anymore, and I'd throw it away.

LOL
    I must have gotten a good one, going on 4 years and it is the best shaker I own. The screw caps suck azz in my opinion.