Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The "Official" Controlled Labs Review Summary thread

schroeder84: Green Bulge + White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=585030
    I wanted to give a full 24 hours of feedback. Here's what I noticed:

1.) The stack took failry long to kick in. It seemed like it was roughly an hour before the pumps/hardness really started. (the bottle advises 45-60 mins prior to working out....so this is about right)

2.) My triceps felt rock hard. I don't think I've ever felt this much of a pump in my arms (from similar products). It wasn't quite painful, but definitely the best I've felt from creatine/arginine-based products so far. It made no-xplode, Superpump250, and straight arginine/ornithine feel like a sugar pill.

3.) Not much of a pump while working traps (which i suppose is a good thing if you want to move your neck). Granted, my trap sets are higher volume/less reps than my tricep sets...so i guess that could explain why the pump wasn't that impressive.

4.) The initial pump wore off 30-45 minutes after my workout.

5.) The hardness factor stayed all night. My triceps felt like rocks (and i assume they looked the same) all night at work. It really helps in my line of work."

dtrain13: Green Bulge/White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=556371
    "Final Review

IMO this is the best creatine/NO stack I have ever used. My strength is up on all major lifts and I set a few personal records. I will say that muscle memory and Max ot training has something to do with this but the products are AWSOME! IMO. Had my diet been condusive for it I would have gained weight but I have had a visible reduction in BF% while maintaining my weight and I look bigger as I have gotten quite a few comments on this lately. So in conclusion congrats to Tank and Controlled Labs on two outstanding products that I will have no problem recommending in the future."

Keyhawk: Green Bulge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=545682

"I just used the last dose and I can say that this product works great!!! The only thing I would change is add other creatine to take again after your workout so you have some before and after workout. I gain 3 pounds of muscle in a month which is pretty good for just creatine. I would highly recommend this product."

The Pope: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=584266

"Well, this isn't an in-depth reveiw on White Blood or anything, I'm just over two weeks into it and couldn't judge it completely. But today, while I was sweeping the floor, 2 or so hours after taking white blood (it's an off day), I noticed a strange phenominon. I got a pump. That's right, I gut a bulging bicep pump SWEEPING. I never expected something like that to happen. Congratulations on having such an effective product, I can't wait for my next workout, now that I know it's fully kicked in."

"Update: 9/23

I worked out biceps+forearms today, the pump was ridiculous, to the point where during my shower, an hour and a half after my workout, it was difficult to bend my arms up to wash my hair. I've never felt a pump that intense before."

Krzna: Green Bulge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=551589
    "Again, I would like to thank Tank and the controlled labs team for releasing such a solid "COST EFFECTIVE" stack.
    Both green bulge and white blood are great standalone products which are even better while stacked.
    This comes from me, being a total creatine non responder.

Things I learned about this product
    >Empty stomach is a must, give atleast a 60 min break after a light meal or a 90 after a heavy meal.
    >Preworkout carbs must be 45-1hr after the stack.
    >Glycerol and Pyruviate is great preworkout
    >Bulk CEE is AWESOME! post workout for this stack.

GB would make a great combo with Omega's Nitro Evolution
    WB would also make a combo with Omega's Cre ethyl Thunder

If cost is a problem you can take bulk CEE the days you are taking it off.
    After week 3 throwing in some taurine would be very effective.
    This is great while coming off a cutting cycle,esp while ur gly. stores are depleted.
    If you got your training and meal timing set , you can and WILL grow with these products.

Comparision with other Creatine products:
    GB vs CEX
    GB takes the position
    Marginally better endurance - possibly due to white blood.
    Cost effectiveness
    Taste
    Cell volumization is much better.

GB vs Mono
    I do not need to get into it. GB blows it away atleast for me.
    GB, no upset stomachs, no taste issues.

GB vs Bulk CEE
    Hard to tell, CEE is defenitely cost effective.
    GB defenitely gives better pumps standalone
    Better cell volumization
    If I start talking about the CEE taste issue I'd puke

GB vs Thunder
    Gb gave me defenitely more volumization
    Thunder gave me more pumps.
    Both products of high caliber."
    Gymratluke: White Blood + CEE Pro
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=536939

"Im currently coming off of a 2 week break from lifting due to a pinched nerve in my neck. I have lifted 3 days so far this week. I felt strong as an ox, my endurance was through the roof, had pumps from hell. I dont know if this is all because my muscles are fresh, because of the Cee Pro, or the White Blood, but something is working. I dont usually have so much energy and endurnce when cutting."

"I tried the Pump Tech, its ok. White Blood is much better!"

"White Blood is off the hook!"

"Just so you know, I am taking White Blood and CEE Pro(because it was free), and I am currently cutting, and in the past 2.5 weeks since I started the CEE Pro and WB I have gain 3lbs and tons of strength and endurance. I am sure that Omega Thunder is way better than the CEE Pro"

"Well, I had one of the best workouts every yesterday. I did 32 sets in a little over an hour. I had the best pump kickin ever, strength was great."

"Today, was a great day! My strength was incredible. Hows an added 10-20lbs on everything, including DB's. I even did more sets and reps than last week, so my endurance has increased also. I am very pleased as of right now!"

"Good News! Im cutting and Im up 4lbs, but I look leaner. People also say I look a little more muscular, who knows maybe I put on a little lean mass. Im not going to say its all muscle, cause I am the first person to laugh in your face if you try to tell me your gained 4lbs of muscle in 2.5 weeks. Anyway, I was a bit tired today. I have been getting up at 6:00 and hitting up 45 mins of cardio before work. Anyway I still had a good workout, all weights went up again, I also did more reps with higher weights, so endurance is great as well as strength. I am please to be a lean 190 right now, hopefully I can just keep losing fat and building muscle, staying around the same weight."
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-03-2005 at 10:45 AM.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Actual Size: Green Bulge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=559496

"Well yesterday was my frist official workout with Green Bulge I must say Im very impressed with this product so far. No complains for me. I Had energy in all my sets and felt strong throughout the entire workout. I felt like the "pumps" were average and although they weren't NO type pumps I was satisfed with them enough. I look forward to havin even more energy by the end of this week or next week. Thanks for the ur time guys or girls if you read this."

"back and bicep day. Energy levels high again. I had the same intensity as the frist workout. Diet was in check so I can defanitely say that I can noticed a little difference in this product then regular Cee. Perhaps a little more energy then usual. Ya thats it. Green bulge is looking good so far."

"Fridays workout was good. I got stronger on all my lifts. Still no serious pumps to speak of."

"Well yesterday was another excting intense workout. Despite the fact the fact yesterday was the frist day of college. Defentily noticed much better pumps in the gym and a good incearse in energy. I feel like this has to do with the fact that its the second week on green bulge so I beleive the product is starting to kick in full effect. I increase my poundages on all my weights. Ofcourse I was happy about that."

"Today was a okay workout. My triceps were still kinda of sore form Mondays Workout SO i had trouble having as much intenstiy As I would like. However I
    still forced my self to do it and I did. I was able to move up on all my weights or at least some reps on that same weight. Green bulge is fine. Nothing
    really new to report."

"Same oh Same oh. Another good workout training under Westside. Went up 10 pounds on Decline BP, and all my other exercises more reps or weight. Green bulge was taken 45 mintues before the workout. Good energy and intensity. Iam impressed so far with Green Bulge's consisentisy. I feel ready for my workout. Thats all for today."

"Mondays workout was fine. Had to do Rack Bench presses. Which of course is apart of the West Side training system. I found them fun defiantely alot
    different then wut im used to doing. Iam finding that green bulge is a good supplement. I say this because soon my bottle will be out and it has defanitely yielded some good results."

GeordieArtois: Green Bulge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=571130

"Ok, so I have come to the conclusion that I won't really see many gains with this product. I have mentally been comparing this Green Bulge log to my Omega Thunder log. With this product, I'm just going to concentrate on trying to keep the gains I made on Thunder.
    I have noticed that for me, the litmus test with a creatine product is my bicep routine. Today, I had to drop a set again in order to lift my heaviest weight which was really a struggle. The last 2 reps were done in bad form. I also notice that my arms are pretty sore during my bi workout.

However, I am having excellent pumps with this product. Strangely enough, I think the pumps from Green Bulge are stronger than the pumps I experienced with White Blood. The pumps today were so strong that my forearms were almost numb. Also, In the mirror I have definately seen a fuller appearance to my body, particularly my arms."

EricTheRed: Green Bulge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=557075

"well that conculdes my Green Buldge log, my size is noticly bigger and strenght is much better (still wish for better bench tho) over a great creatine product for the money and i feel its abit better then Thunder but its still another great product. my final weigh in is at about 195lbs"

"i did gain about 3lbs, probalby would have been more without contantly loseing water weight on the weekends from marching, usually lost about 2lbs every time if not more"

Colinballin23: Green Bulge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=549540

"9/12 Final Review

Well my Green Bulge is officially gone on friday I got my last workout in and I hit bi's and tri's and I had a great workout/unreal pump/good strength and overall great endurance. I will now take this time to breakdown this product, what it did for me/results, pro's/con's, my recommendations etc.

RESULTS

I started weighing in at 188 and now that I'm completed I ended at 192 which is right in the range that I was expecting. Thats 4 pounds in a month and I may add clean pounds which is what I shoot for most. Creatine for me has been hit or miss I'll get into that next but quite frankly Green Bulge worked for me. I mostly see results in my upper body since I started Green Bulge my shirts have gotten tighter my arms appear bigger and more defined. I judge mainly by the mirror and what people tell me mainly my girlfriend. She told me should could see that I made progress and that I look bigger. Considering I know her opinion is objective I use the mirror as another source and from what I see I've definately add some mass. My abs are just as tight as they were before and my arms mainly my biceps are poking out more it seems. My arms aren't totally huge probably about 15.5-16" so any progress I make in there I can usually tell. My chest and back look wider too. I'm happy with the results I got I saw noticeable changes that I'm pleased with.

STRENGTH GAINS

Strength gains weren't quite as good as results but in some areas I improved. Barbell Curls I added reps and 5 pounds which I'm really pleased with considering I had been plateued for awhile on that exercise. Dumbell bench I added about 5 pounds as well which is always nice. I made small strides in a lot of areas. Considering I endured some injuries while on this strength gains in some areas specfically shoulders weren't judged. Chest/Arms/Legs I made strides in while back/shoulders I didn't make as much. I got more to learn about exercises and such which is what I'm going to be spending time on researching in the coming weeks. Overall though my strength gains I made were in the areas I needed most legs/chest so I'm happy with that and hopefully I can continue climbing in the strength department.

COMPARISONS

I was talking to DTrain on MSN last week and we both admitted that were surprised how well Green Bulge has worked for us. Quite frankly it's the best Cell Volumizer I've tried. Xpand worked well for me, as did Swole, while San V12 didn't do much but Green Bulge surpassed all these in terms of the results I got from it. The pumps I got on Green Bulge were solid as well not White Blood good but pretty damn good. Bulk CEE and Crea. Mono didn't do much of anything for me so I think I need to stick to cell volumizers like Green Bulge if I want to get results from CEE/Mono based products.

PRO's/CON's

The pros definately outweigh the cons on this product here are some of the pros...

-increased endurance/stamina
    -great pumps
    -noticeable results
    -good mental focus

the only negative that I can think of while on this was I experienced some headaches. But usually to combat those I'd just drink a bunch of water. So my suggestion to those thinking of using this is drink plenty of water while on this and you should be fine.

OVERALL

Overall this is a great product just look at the logs many people are experiencing good results from this product. This isn't a hyped up new generation creatine it is an affordably/damn solid creatine that will give most people results that they are looking for. Supplements aren't world breakers by any means but products like this definately speed up the process of making gains. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking to gain some mass and has a great diet/routine already in place. Many variables come into play when getting the most out of a supplement and getting your diet in check will speed up the process more than you think.

FINAL THING

Just want to thank Tank for letting me try this product out I really appreciate it and everyone who contributed to my log. I will be testing out MAN's new product OROTINE next so be on the look out for my next log sometime this week I'm hoping. My body is feeling stronger so I can do most exercises again and hopefully I can make some solid results."
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-03-2005 at 10:05 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great work Pu...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

OneBetter: Green Bulge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=558545

"So, this is finally it. I went through a bottle of Green bulge, and I have a lot to say about it. I'll try to be as specific as possbile when describing my experience, but remember this is my experience. Not everyone will respond the same way to any one supplement, and you have to learn for yourself what works through trial and error. So, let's start.
    The first week I tried it, I was amped to get to the gym and give it a try. So, I really couldn't notice if GB was altering my energy levels. What I did notice however, is the AEE kicking in. Specifically, in my arms. It's difficult to explain, but my arms felt hard to the touch. They didn't look bigger, just harder. The first week seemed kind of like a loading phase. I didn't notice strength increases, other then minor ones here and there. Also, I strongly advise against taking GB before cardio. Obviously it will affect everyone a different way, but it went real bad for me. I did 100m sprints, and stairs after taking GB and my heart rate was through the roof. I got a pretty bad headache, and felt nauseous. GB isn't intended for cardio, (I don't beleive) so it's my own fault.

The second week is when I started to notice GB affect my endurance/energy levels. I was into my second week of college, and it was really draining on me. I was less then excited to hit the gym, but once I started lifting I felt the difference. I could feel myself pushing through the reps, even though I had little energy that day. I had some minor improvements in my strength, but nothing at this point as far as vascularity... yet.

The third week is when I really felt like it was kickin' in. I started to notice increased vascularity. I had some veins in my delts pop out, and also got one in my bi's to pop out. Although this may have nothing to do with strength, it's aesthetically pleasing to me. I also started to put some increases on my major lifts this week. My bench had remained almost constant, but my deads went up about 20lbs. ( I just got some straps, so I'm hoping to smash my old PR) My SLDL's went up about 10lbs, and so did my decline leg press. I never maxed during this log, so when I say went up X amount of lbs, I mean for reps. I also noticed my upper body started to look bigger, and overall my physique improved. I lost about 2-3% BF (which I attribute to my clean bulk and increased physical activity - walking about 3 miles everyday to class), and while my BF went down, my weight was up a few pounds which I didn't think would be possible.

My final week (plus some change), blew previous week out of the water. I was doing my old lifts for 8-10 reps, sometimes with even with 10 more lbs. The veins on my shoulders are a little visible on off days, but on shoulder day/chest day they look amazing. I started to experience pumps in my quads (minor) and in my calfs. I always got a pump after doing calf raises, but it was stayed with me after I walked out of the gym during this week. The only thing I didn't experience an increase in strength was bench. I'm trying to change up my routine, to try and shock my bench into increasing. I guess I just hit a plateau.
    This was my first time trying a Controlled Labs product, and I would highly recommend it to others. It is a great preworkout supp for the price tag and I am definatley consider taking again. The only things I can think of that I was a little disappointed in are that when I recieved the bottle there was a good amount of white powder on the inside. It seemed like it had been done during shipping, but maybe the pills need to be packed tighter? And I also think that if you're around 200lbs, you would benefit more from taking 7 pills instead of 5.

Thanks to everyone who commented and followed my log, any questions please ask.

-Nick"

Garage81: Green Bulge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=574026

"overall, my intensity is increasing. ive been taking this for about 4 days now, and havent noticed any sides at all. this is my first time on anything other than monohydrate, and i dont have any headaches, digestion probs, etc."

Jaymode: Green Bulge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=550724

"Day 30

Alright well Green Bulge helped me gain strength and I did lose weight while on it which was what I was hoping to do as I am at a higher bodyfat than what I would like to be at. It also helped me with DOMS. This is an effective product. I would use it again but if it kept giving me headaches, I would stop it and use Thunder instead.

Summary: Good product, if you dont get the headaches from it or can deal with them."
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    very nice thread, great idea. A lot of quality logs out there thank you for including mine!
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=642222[/url]

PolPow53: Green Bulge + Football
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=542819

"I definiely liked this creatine product. I actually gaind strength while playing foootball, something which i thought was impossible before. I kept size pretty well also"

Kendog: Green Bulge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=548657

"Day 21

Final thoughts:

Green Bulge produced pumps in one form or another in every single workout I had while I was taking it. To me I had better results in terms of pumps from Green Bulge than the 2-3 NO products I've used. I can only imagine how crazy it would be stacking this with an NO product.

This is one of the few products I can say with confidence that I actually recommend and was very happy with the results. I just finished using Muscle Tech Cee Pro before the Green Bulge and it didn't compare at all to Green Bulge, didn't even get any pumps from that stuff.

If a person if eating right and drinking enough water, then I don't really see how they could be dissapointed with Green Bulge if they decided to give it a try. I can't speak for the strength changes because I've been saturated with creatine for at least 2 years now, but I know it works because the pumps are a direct indicator that the creatine is effectively going into the muscle.

I really don't think a person could go wrong if they're looking for a good creatine product. They may even chose to take an additional 2.5 grams bulk CEE post workout if they feel they need to."

wrxtreme: White Blood + Thunder
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=557813

"I am just starting this stack, today will be the third day. So far it seems decent. Pumps are bigger than normal and strength has seemed to increase."
    jwright2: White Blood + Thunder
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=544592

"After another week of taking White Blood, I am starting to feel it work. It doenst get me as shakey as NO-Xplode would but it still gives me a pump. I also realized that I was taking it a bit too close to my workout so by the time I got through working out, it was about halfway kicking in."

"Now, I like White Blood better because I'm stacking it with Omega Thunder...before I was only taking NO-Xplode by itself which only gave me big pumps during my workout and would make me feel bloated after taking it."

greenwinds: White Blood + Thunder (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=531295

"happy to report the thunder and white blood combo are really doing their job at the gym. I really do see a differrence. On my off days (like once or twice a week) I take BSN cell-mass instead of thunder... finishing the tub ... hoping to get some Bulk CEE to take instead and save many on my off days as well as add a little in during the day with the thunder."
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-03-2005 at 10:10 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

FoOtz: White Blood + Thunder (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=522409

"o man stuff gets better and better by the day i love it. Arms are harder then ever viens are always popin its nice."

cgcgraded: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527182

"I am currently stacking WB and Vasostat and I am getting amazing pumps on less than recommend doses(tolerance mapping up to max doses). I added 1/4 on my arms after workout. As far as strengh gains I was able to do 3x10 of 95 Flat Bench were as I usually struggle with 3x7 of 95. The pumps last hours after the gym.

Only draw back has been Ive been getting nosebleeds recently (every other day). But the positives out weigh the negatives.

Highly recommended products. Good luck.

P.S. As my antioxidant source I am taking NOxidant which seems to be a pretty solid product."

biotechie: White Blood (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=502915

"Took 45 minutes before workout. Focus & energy still there. Strength still going up in all my lifts. Was at the gym for about an hour..still have to watch the time as to not over train. Pumps were good, muscles still feel/look full for about an hour afterwards. So far so good with WB."

myeviltwin: Green Bulge + White Blood + Blue Rhino (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=565476

"Since this is my 5th day off of White Blood I’ll have to make this confession. I had convinced myself that after 7 weeks of continuous use I thought dropping it would have no immediate impact on my workouts. While my workouts have been off for more than one reason this week, none of which is supplement related, I have been getting considerably sorer following these workouts. I am also experiencing a lot more burn while doing the workouts. So for whatever my opinion is worth, the White Blood obviously makes a difference beyond just a nice pump."

"The Blue Rhino definitely picked up my energy level within 30 minutes of ingesting it. After noticing its effects I threw in the WB then waited another 20 minutes before the Green Bulge.

Probably the best way to sum up the workout was that it was better than it should have been."

"I don’t think I could have asked for a better workout all things considered. I’d have to give the Blue Rhino credit for aiding in my focus and energy today as I don’t know how else to explain it. I don’t know how long Test Boosters usually take to kick in but today was something special…."

"Just a quick observation, a little back acne has shown up but not bad. Wouldn’t have known it was there if I didn’t look in the mirror. Maybe the test level is getting a boost to that next level. No change in libido though. Overall, I feel great physically and the energy was soaring so I’m expecting things to keep going forward. Also, most muscles stayed pumped all day long. Kind of unusual for me, especially since I’m around 7 weeks in on White Blood…"

"there is no denying this stack has brought my energy to a new level in the gym allowing for improved workouts."

"Week two numbers turned out good overall. I’ve dropped 4 lbs. since starting the stack (1 lb. from last week) and the body fat is noticeably leaner. My waist dropped a ¼ of an inch since last week and I’m sporting a more cut/defined appearance in these two weeks. My legs actually added size to their natural state. The Bicep and Forearm numbers showed improvement in their flexed state, not to mention at a lower natural number. Chest improved 3/8”."
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

tplant: Green Bulge + White Blood (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=576400

"Two days ago i did shoudlers and had one of my best shoulder workouts ever. Strength was way up and had crazy amounts of energy. Just felt good doing it. Then eysterday was arms I upped the white blood dosage and had a real good workout."

NC2315: (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=568510

"I noticed the weight was feeling light and I attemped a PR on some close grip bench presses. I got 275 for 2 reps on close grip. I've never even attempted this on close grip. I'm maintaining and probably getting stronger with the GB/WB after my Emax cycle. I'm very happy with this controlled labs stack so far. Pumps and vascularity are great while working out."

MakinItBIG: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=559008

"Well, I must say I was very dissapointed with this product. I heard ALOT, and I'll say it again, ALOT of hype over this product and how amazing it was.
    I noticed above average pumps only on bi/tri day for the most part...and if even the added pump, it only lasted maybe 2 hours after leaving the gym..
    I saw no benefits of this product at all..
    I have about a week left on the product and Im going to bump the dosages up...instead of 3 pills, 4 will be taken to see if there is any difference."

kyle00: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=555624

"Wow. First day on it and had a pretty good chest workout. I didnt really notice a huge pump but when I got home i went to do the good ol' mirror check and veins were poppin out all over. Veins showing in the shoulders and bi's, and even my lower abs!!! Quite the fast working product, cant wait for arms tomorrow!

Good product controlled lab, well done."

BigRagu: Green Bulge + White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=548259

"Pros: Inexpensive and effective. This is the best creatine i have tried to date. Creatines i have tried are omega thunder, thermolife cre2, creatine mono, Creatine titrate and bulk cee. I would say it just beat out Omega Cre Thunder. I based this decision on strength gains. I beat a few of my old records while on this stack (not 1rep maxes though i never max... this would be 5 rep).

Weight changes: I didn't update the log for almost 2 weeks to see the true weight gained and make sure (and also see if any) water weight was out of my system. In the end i gained 3.5 pounds and bf% stayed the same. This is also with good eating habbits and training hard. I would consider this very decent considering a few days of being sick and injuried knee (wasn't able to hit legs as hard as i wanted).

Side effects: I didn't see any side effects really besides being thirsty. It really caught me off guard and had to increase water intake. You really need to make sure your getting the correct amount of water when taking this. No noticable bloating when on the products.

I believe i felt a more noticable energy gain in the gym when not taken with food. I think 30-45 min after eating as suggested on the bottle worked the best for me.

In the end i do believe Green Bulge/white blood is a great product and cost effective . Good gains in energy,strength and pumps were experienced during the stack. I believe they work well and would take them both again."
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

sawastea: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=485840

"When I started White Blood, I weighed in at 184 lbs, with a 31 3/4" waist (6" tall). Currently, I'm 187 lbs while maintaining my current waist size, a little under 32" (31 7/8"). My BF% went down, but not dramatically (<1%)

My initial impression was that it gave me a quick nauseating feeling, which subsided within 10 minutes. Not much to report after a few days. After about a week, my muscles were getting fuller and my weights were increasing in virtually all lifts, some better than others. The best results came recently after about a week off of the gym, while still taking 3 caps a day. Got back and hit the gym hard. Went through an intense workout and grooved through everything, close to 2 hrs, which I NEVER do, as I'm more of someone who works out efficiently in a little over an hour. Felt great afterwards. I'm still on it, for about 5 more days.

In terms of NO2 products, I've had some success with some of them and others seemed bunk. I have heard good things about other NO2 products in the market now and I feel that this is another good product."

krzna: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=495576

"today is my last day so here are my thoughts on this product:

Downsides:

I did not get as vascular as I expected it to be, maybe its not the product. The last time I tested LG's CF and MRI's NO2 I was around 10% , I am close to 16-17% now, this may defenitely be the reason. However a few veins did show up esp on the calves and forearms.

Ok this is gonna be funny but I thought I should bring this up. One day I put the WB in my mouth, could'nt find water and was walking around for about 3 minutes. I opened my mouth to find out my teeth were blue, maybe something could be done to the color of the caps. I know you guys never expected a tester to have the caps in his mouth for 3 mins ... lol

Conclusion:
    White blood was by far the one of the most economical products I've used, its price vs results comparision is as good as LG's ColdFusion, infact better as it's cheaper.

White blood has given me something NO products have never given, this sudden increase in endurance.

I am very pleased this product contains the KRALA, its uses are immense.

White blood works, works even better if taken preworkout 45 mins and throwing in a carb rich shake 15 mins before the work out.

Makes an awesome stack with CEE.

I would highly recommend this to be part of any "keeping gains" cycles.

With this in mind I can confidently say this product has great potential, am sure its already doing very well in the market now. I am gonna be testing Green Bulge and I am so happy with this product that I am going ahead and ordering on bottle of WB myself tommorrow.

I'd like to thank Tank for choosing me in the first place to test the product. I will keep updating this log for a week more to let you people know how it feels without the white blood, in terms of pumps endurance etc."

]X[Tr3MaX: White Blood + Vitrix
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=570187

"X[Tr3MaX']I was stacking Vitrix and White blood and gain something between 10-15 pounds of muscles in 2 months, bulking in and out only 1 month total

The pump are not crazy.. well for me, but eventually the product did make my lift of the beginning lighter and lighter and i had to bought heavier dumbell for the house.. maybe starting going into the lower rep style helped but again, i really think that the Arginine, Ornithine and COQ10 help ALOT with oxydative stress that caracterize an ecto like me which might be why for the first time of my lifting carreer (yeah my muscle capacity sucks that bad) i have been able to take about 20 more pounds on all my lift

On the other hand i was stacking it with Vitrix which seem to work cause after 3 weeks my arm hair was getting longer (testosterone boost?)and i was bloated/less defined more easily (maybe the testosterone being up a little bit more was diminishing the effect of leptin since the two balance each other).. so maybe that helped but again i'll see for the next 2 ½ months

Anyway, this is the result for my 1st bottle of White Blood (yeah i only take it pre-workout!!!) I'll see what says the mirror and the scale in another 9 weeks (end of second bottle) and I hope to be up at 170 which would be amazing

Thanks Controlled labs "

Slated: white Blood + Blue Rhino + Rebound XT + fuze
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=561045

"I'm very pleased with the results given that there were no Prohormones involved. Pumps were good, and I did see positive strength gain during the stack. I highly recommend this stack and will be doin it again in the future!"

Spoonman: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=499026

"The white blood has been pretty good...it is the best NO product I have tried. The ingredient list is great and it is effective but the only questionable thing about it is the dose. One 2000mg dose per day really isn't much and I think it would work even better if taken in larger doses. If you like NO products, give white blood a try!"
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-03-2005 at 10:18 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wish I coulda reviewed it :P

GeordieArtois: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=525294

"Ok, I have 2 day's worth of White Blood left but I will end the log here.

I am very, very pleased with this product. I should note that I made my biggest gains and positive effects in the first week, and maintained them up untill now.

Pumps:

The pumps are incredible. The strongest are definately in my chest, and these pumps last pretty much week round as I have been hitting my chest twice a week. The second strongest being my back. Lower back pumps during deadlift were almost painful, but subsided a few hours PWO. Upper back felt very strong all day.
    Bicep and tricep pumps are incredible during and after workout, but don't last as long as chest or back pumps.
    My thigh pumps felt really strong, even a day or 2 after leg day but were never painful.

Vascularity:

I have never had prominent veins in my arms at all, however, during and after workout my veins were noticeably fuller. I even noticed a vein on the inside of each forearm appear that I never knew existed.

Endurance/stamina:

This has been the biggest improvement in my workout since taking White Blood. My endurance has gone through the roof, I can do more excercises during workout and have noticed a definite increase in energy.

10/10, this was the first NO I have tried and honestly can't fault it. I had no sides and the caps are easy to swallow. My bench went up by 11lb and the last few reps on every excercise has been so much easier. Most of all is the increase in endurance.

I am very impressed with this product and highly recommend it to anyone interested in trying a NO.

In a few months, if budget allows, I may do a White Blood/Green Bulge stack."

acecombact1: White Blood (cutting)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=488680

"My cardio endurance has drasticly improved, im able to do more cardio without being tired as usual. My strength levels is the same, but im not expecting much since im cutting, and calories im consuming is not alot. But i didnt loss any strength which is a good thing."

"day 18....Veins started poping in my arms, and started to look shreded. There is no increase in strength yet, but endurance is way up."

day 25....weight 195. im amazed i didnt lose any strength since i was bussy this week, and sometimes consumed 1500 cals only. white blood seems to be awsome in preserving strength during cutting."

Bobcat Lax: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...6&postcount=10

"I have taken White Blood one day at gym, great pump and great energy. My lifts were up overall. My pump diddn't last as long after the gym as would of liked but was only first day at gym."

Aeternitatis:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=488695

"I did notice that once I added more calories to more diet, I got a better pump... but such is to be expected without the WB. The pump experienced with 3 caps of WB was barely distiguishable to that experienced with simple carbs taken preworkout. However, the pump with 4 caps of WB was decent, especially with carbs preworkout.

Increases in strength were not really noticeable until taking a double dose. Pumps with a double were also very potent, very noticeable, and lasted past my workout for about an hour. But, using a double dose is not cost effective. On the flip side, using a regular dose is just not effective.

Comparing this to 2 grams of glycerol monostearate and 3 grams of creatine monohydrate preworkout w/carbs, I found the glycerol/creatine/carb combo to produce similar pumps and strength increases to a double dose of WB. This becomes important when comparing price. Creatine/glycerol is very cheap.

From my experience, I must conclude that White Blood is an ineffective supplement at the reccomended dosage and too expensive when used at an effective dosage.

Final Rating: 1 out of 5"

chlaxman: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466561

"Final Review

White Blood far exceeded my expectations. I was not expecting the strength gains that I got from White Blood, I mostly was just expecting a good pump and extra energy in the gym. However, I believe that I experienced enhanced recovery while taking the White Blood and I believe that the energy and pump helped my strength gains, along with a solid diet and good focus. Do I think that White Blood was a significant part of with my mass gains (and how clean they were)? I can not say with complete certainty but I do think that it helped.

The real question is: Would I purchase this supplement on my own? The answer is yes. I think it is a good, well-priced, and effective preWO supplement."
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-03-2005 at 10:21 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

<^>: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=488433

"When I saw that Tank was looking for testers for this product I jumped all over the chance to get to test for it. Seeing as I had a good background in No2 products I was hoping to find a product that could live up to the standard of Mri’s but instead I got a product that bettered it, which shocked me. First on this product u only have to consume 3 pills 30-60 mins before a workout, which is a relief from bad tasting powders to choking down 8-10 horse pills. Another reason this product is solid is because of the sustained pumps after the workout continuing to the next day, and even now after a couple days off the product I can still feel tightness, which only happened after continuous use from MRI’s product. Another reason this product is so solid is the price u get for a 30 day supply, unlike MRI and MT, u pay 60-80 bucks on 22.5 days. This product is outstanding and has made my list of Top Products used and is rated #1 on No2 products in my mind. As we all know, some products work best for others while some don’t work for others at all, but I think this product is solid and recommend to everyone.

Strength: 8
    Weight: 4
    Pump: 10
    Overall: 8"

EricTheRed: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=469332

"Ok well i finished the bottle on thursday so heres my thoughts on the product.

For one this NO product kicked in alot faster then usual (in about 5-6days) probably due to the AEE and OEE. the pump was quite amazing and i did gain some noticable viens in the 4 weeks.i did gain about 3lbs from coming off my X-factor cycle so i am very happy about this and i also had some nice streght gains so i am keeping everything from my X-factor cycle and i think it helps keep things rolling to get to my goals. I think for the price and what in get in the product it cant be beat, Awesome job Tank and controlled labs, thank you for letting me be a part of this and good luck in the future."
    391rippy: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=472983

"final thoughts on White Blood:
    as stated on the controlled labs website, 95% of people will respond well to this product. with 40 testers, it makes sense that at least one person will not respond well to this product; that tester is me. i had a pretty poor experience with the other NO product i took before, but i thought that was due to ****ty diet/training/product. now i see that i'm just immune to the pump. however i will say that i did respond much more to this product than the other.

better description of effects:
    my vascularity on workout days is as follows:
    chest/traps: 6
    back/delts: 7
    bis/ tris: 10
    legs: 2
    usually i am only vascular during the lift and right after the lift. then vascularity will fade to about half it would be during the lift. when on white blood i would be at a level 10 vascularity pretty much everyday, and vascularity would stay at a 10, even when inbetween lifts, and wouldn't fade until about 15 minutes after the workout. so while i wouldn't really say i responded too well, i did have some effects. so to anyone that does respond well to NO, this seems like a great product to buy. it definately gets my recommendation"

Colinballin23:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=467127

"FINAL REVIEW

alright now that I have time to reflect back on my time on white blood I will share my final thoughts with you. I have completed my month long test and here is what I discovered.

BODY CHANGES

When I started out I was at about when 180 now that I have completed I am at about 185. I meet my goal there and the weight I put on feels clean I follow an extremely strict diet so generally I don't gain too much fat when bulking. My upper body feels tighter and harder than before especially my biceps. I got a few new veins that pop out in my arms which I like. I'm happy with what I gained and hope to continue to gaining when I'm off it.

COMPARISONS

I have tried 2 other NO/Arginine typle supplements they are Dymatize Xpand and NOW L-Arginine. While Xpand is a CEE/NO type product and I enjoyed it very much, White Blood definately surpassed it in terms of pumps. The pumps I got from White Blood were crazy some of the time they blew previous products I had tried out of the water. Xpand gave me more mental focus but White Blood gave me more energy/stamina and better pumps. L-Arginine didn't do much for me just some slight pumps nothing dramatic. If you like the pump/fullness feeling White Blood suits your needs as it does both.

STRENGTH GAINS

Strength gains were noticeable in some areas and some areas didn't change much at all. The most impressive stats that changed were my bench went up about 5 pounds with increased reps in a lot of areas. Squat went up about 5 to 10 pounds, Incline dumbell chest press went up 5 to 10 pounds, I can do more chinups now and dips. Overall I just feel stronger some shoulder injuries prevented me from making a lot of progress in the strength department in the past but luckily that is finally behind me. My lifts I need to work on now are Deadlift, Barbell Row, Barbell curl, skullcrushers these are exercises that I want to put up more weight on in the future as I didn't gain much on them in the last month.

NEGATIVES

It's tough to say anything negative about a product when you can't really pin it on the product unless it is totally obvious. Pretty much I had no side effects at all but lately I've had groin pain and leg aches but I think it was a basketball injury that occured last week. Some days I felt a bit weaker in the gym than other days. 90% of the time though I had great workouts and great energy so I can't really say anything bad about White Blood. Going into it I wanted to put on about 5 pounds accomplished that, make some strength gains accomplished that and just move to the next step in my workout lifestyle.

OVERALL

Overall if your looking for a product for a product that will give you great pumps, good energy/stamina and the ability to push out more reps than White Blood is a product to look into. When paired with a good diet I think you can make some gains off a bottle of this stuff. Some people love the NO supplements and this product should fulfill your enjoyments of NO supplements you have taken in the past. I meet most of the goals I wanted to obtain when I started so therefore overall I'd rank this product a 9/10.

SHOUT OUT

I'd like to personally thank Tank and the guys at ControlledLabs for living up to the end of the bargain and supplying testers with a bottle of this stuff. ControlledLabs appears to be headed in the right direction and I wish them the best of luck getting started."
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Kendog: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=467208

"White Blood is a fine product. If you want NO products than def. consider White Blood. I have one more day to take my White Blood and that is an off day.

This will conclude my evaluation of the White Blood. I'll give it a mmm 7.5/10"

Team Enzyte: White Blood (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466827

"Did some cycling yesterday. Afterwards, I did 2 sets of calf raises & they were so pumped it hurt. I couldn't do a 3rd set. Don't know if that's good or not. Would've liked to have done more & I'm not sore today."

"Good Pump overall. Weighed in @ 184.5"

"Friday: Chest workout was okay. Good pump, but strength was down a bit due to getting over the bronchitis.

Saturday:Arms were super pumped. Very nice."

"Legs last night. Nice pump on my thighs. Plenty of energy. This is definitely a quality NO product. My only question is can we take another dose in the day to make the pump last longer?"

Mike83: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=473449

"SO far All i can say is this product def. works!

Im 6'5 and im 285lbs, so ive been taking a double dose.

Today was triceps...They were freaking huge and the most pumped up i ever seen them."

"This bottle is getting used up fast because im using such a large dose. But it is a really solid product"

c++342:White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=469322

"i took the white blood yesterday 40 minutes before i lifted. was a shoulder/forearm day, pump was a little more

oh ya stats 6'3 195

today i worked bi's/back and had HUGE pump it was almost painful. i think im gonna like this stuff"

madlaw: Green Bulge + White Blood + Blue Rhino:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=562639

"DISCLAIMER: I am 37 and have been lifting and taking supplements for 15 years. I believe I can tell the difference between placebo effect and something that works. I had a crappy night's sleep last night. At 5:30 am I took full doses of Green Bulge, White Blood and Blue Rhino with 1 scoop(I normally take 3) of No Explode.

I had one of the best shoulder/tri workouts ever. I set new highs on all exercises and my endurance was great, even on cardio after lifting.

I am really looking forward to continuing this cycle to see if the trend continues.

Update: Love it, love it, love it. Strength is up, endurance is up, sex drive thru the roof. I appear bigger when getting leaner. Starting a second go round next week.

timmytimm3:Green Bulge + White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...20&postcount=3

"I've been on Green Bulge/White Blood for about 2 weeks now and have nothing but good things to say about it. Increased strength, awesome pumps, and mind/body connection is unreal!!!"
    ggarriso: White Blood
    I agree, these guys all seem to be top notch in the customer service dept.. So far I have been satisfied with WB
    agent myk: White Blood + Thunder
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...7&postcount=16
    i just finished a whiteblood/ thunder stack. for a while i wasnt impressed, towards the end i fell in love. This stack is incredible. Now im gonna have to wait a few days until i receive it in my next order!!! ahhHH!!
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-03-2005 at 03:39 PM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

jkeithc82: Green Bulge (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=581399

geoffsherman: Green Bulge + White Blood (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=584949

warriors: Green Bulge + White Blood (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=585486

pu12en12g: Green Bulge + White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=546842

kasso99: Green Bulge (Bulk / Cut) pending final review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=554292

allstar85: Green Bulge + Xtend (Pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=549407

sword chucks: Green Bulge + White Blood (Pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=559867

bigeasyxxo1: (Pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=564111

jerry.: Green Bulge + White Blood (Pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=566699

Johnny2Swole: (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=467792

dmbwhiteguy: White Blood + X-Factor (bulking)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=571711

zackmurphy: White Blood + Blue Rhino (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=479919

DA_BEARS123: White Blood (cutting.. pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466417

JRRBadBoy4Life: Green Bulge Log (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=551232
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-03-2005 at 01:11 PM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exclude my GB log but whatever

Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82
    Exclude my GB log but whatever

Yeah thanks PU, ignore all of us little guys keeping daily logs

Just kidding, so far so good on this stuff....

PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking I gets no love from PT

PROVERBS413: Green Bulge Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=569045

Over All Thoughts

Green Bulge is undeniably a great product. This one shines in comparision to other creatine/cell volumizers I've used in the past. Green Bulge gives great cell volumization and the magnesium creatine chelate really lives up to the product write up "Magnesium Creatine Chelate has been shown, in clinical trials, to boost strength significantly after just 2 weeks use" as this is the case with me just after about 2 weeks of use. The only thing is that I didn't notice a whole lot of additional endurance or energy with Green Bulge. Also the Arginine Ethyl Ester in Green Bulge didn't seem to do anything special for me as far as pumps go, so stacking this with a NO product like White Blood or Nitro Evolution would be a better choice than running Green Bulge solo in my opinion. Another stack to look at for some of you larger guys over 200lbs is to stack Thunder with Green Bulge. Taking Thunder pre-workout and Green Bulge post-workout. Some might argue that this might be overboard with the daily intake of CEE but I think it would be a solid stack for some of the bigger guys. Over all this is a great product and Controlled Labs is definitely coming out swinging with Green Bulge.
    Ω OmegaSportsSupplements.com

geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    jkeithc82: Green Bulge (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=581399

geoffsherman: Green Bulge + White Blood (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=584949

Whoops jkeithc, looks like we are on the list. I just want my shot at bb.com immortality...

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Last edited by pu12en12g : Today at 11:06 AM.
    Hmmmmmm.............
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good post as usual Pu12. That had to take some time.

Also my GB/WB log is in my sig if anyone is interested. I start my second week on it today.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Originally Posted by geoffsherman
    Whoops jkeithc, looks like we are on the list. I just want my shot at bb.com immortality...
    Yeah I added those .... am I missing anyone else ?
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Bringnit: Green Bulge:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=548703
    "Compared to regular creatine monohydrate I did not notice much of an increase in strength while on Green Bulge; I did, however, notice a definite decrease in recovery time. Very good price when compared to similar products. I would recommend it be used as part of a stack, and I would also recommend an alternate creatine source to be taken post-workout."
    agent myk: White Blood + Thunder
    "Took me about 2.5-3 weeks on my WB/Thunder stack to notice real results. Now im in love, cant wait for my second order to arrive!"
    ukbsktbll: Clout + White Blood
    "Well I started my WB/Clout the other day and tried it again today. I didn't seem to get pumps, my squats and leg press that day seemed to be easier, but other than that not much. I am not sure if it supposed to work on the first day of it, or second. Today- the second day of the dosage I didn't feel anything really. I have about 4-5 16.9 oz before the workout through the day. During the workout I had between a quart - 2 during the workout and drank a lot more through the day. I ate, and an hour later I took the WB, and then 20 minutes later took Clout. I was in the gym about 30 minutes later. I get over a gallon of water a day, and take whey, flax seed oil, and clout and WB."
    jaymdubbs: Controlled Labs Stack
    "as you all already know, the whole stack is unbelieveable. i just had the greatest workout of my life on my first day taking it. i can only imagine what else is in store for me using this stack."

xxdcmast: Green Bulge + White Blood
    "I am about halfway through my first bottles and so far Im liking it. Didnt really feel much the first few workouts but it seems good now."
    BrightNail: Green Bulge + Xtend
    "I took 3 weeks off from working out...hit chest/tris tonight.

This is exactly what I did tonight.

~7ish: 2 thermorexin
    ~8:30: 3 scoops Xtend
    ~10:00: 5 caps Green Bulg
    ~11:00: workout w/ xtend (2.5 scoops)

~12:00: NOW: Pumped like you wouldn't believe and I didn't even hit it that hard. Its ridiculous.

Over the past 3 weeks, I've been taking White Blood off/on to maintain a tolerance for the NO2.

I don't know how I can react to Green Bulge so fast, perhaps its because I was taking xtend with it..but its ridiculous, I got so pumped. Strength was moderate for the layoff."
    Manly5000: Green Bulge + White Blood + Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...5&postcount=25

"I have also been taking the CL stack and have had good steady gains over the last 6 weeks. However, it turns out that I was taking the stack wrong, as I would take all 3 together at the same time each morning before going to the gym. From what I've recently read here on bb.com, you aren't supposed to take the Blue Rhino and White Blood together at the same time, rather take the WB about 30 minutes before the BR. I did this yesterday for the first time, woke up at 5:15 a.m. and took the Green Bulge and White Blood. Then at about 5:45 before leaving for the gym, I took the Blue Rhino.

Long story short, I had one of the most insane chest and tricep pumps I've ever experienced, and my chest strength seemed to have drastically increased during yesterday's workout.

Point being, I think I've been missing most of the effects of the WB and BR due to taking them together, yet still have been making nice gains. Now that I know how to properly take them, I look forward to the extra boost and pump that I may have been cheating myself out of.

Just my thoughts. So far I love the stack! "

ninja the kid: Green Bulge + White Blood + Vitrix
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=594280

"I got a lot stronger in just two weeks... (not a lot like 25%, but gains already, ya know?)....

Pumps, few hours!

weight stayin bout even, but losin fat/gainin muscle...

best part... (this may be in my head)

but i feel like im constantly growing... like sitting here i feel like the muscle group from the day before, like i can feel it growing. pretty cool.

tried all types of creatine, and so far this is my fav.

I recommend this stack. when vitrix runs out ill consider blue rhino, but reviews dont sound like its so great.

This prolly not super useful, but like i said... the products were effective on me and i do recommend them."

Da Main Man: Green Bulge & White blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...17&postcount=8

"ok i bought this stuff on the fly, coz basically everyone seems to like it, and im no exception, didnt do anything drastic on the first few days, but after changing my water drinking habit and dumping my caffine drinking habits, i have noticed extra pumps, veins across chest and shoulders are great and i feel like working HARD!

however, the length of my workouts has been kept short, i lift heavier, rest break times between sets have decreased, and failure has never felt so good

Love this stuff! controlled labs, you guys rule!

taste: N/A
    Packaging: Looks pretty sweet lol
    value : 7/10 for a monthly cycle, 50-60 bucks US around 100 in aussie dollers, its on the pricey side, but well worth it

it works, yes it works.
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-05-2005 at 08:02 PM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Me.

EDIT: Final Review done. Thought I had it wrapped up already.
    Last edited by BringnIt; 10-04-2005 at 10:08 PM.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000)
    good feedback, impressive

BiggJohn: Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=464941

"1 full bottle of product (Lot # 0503162 EXP 03/08). I am in no way associate with the company and will give an unbias review. Feel free to ask question or make suggestions at any time, lets all learn together.

190 lbs.
    6ft
    Lifting experience = Started in high school. 15 years on and off. On solid the last six years.

Cycle type over the last 2 months:
    At maintaince or slightly below to cut up for summer. Lost about 8 lbs. I'm happy but would like to be stronger.

Weight variance: 236lbs in 2000, 169 lbs in summer 2004.

BF: No data, I can see 4 abs clearly and the making of the bottom 2 in the morning. The mirror will be my compass."

"took 2 caps of Blue Rhino (BR) about 10 minutes before my preworkout shake (22 g of WPI and 30 g of ground oats in 16 oz of water).

Supplement observations-
    Nice little bump pre-workout. Not as jittery as I would have thought for 6mg of Y. Still feel a little jittery 2 hrs latter however. During the week I'm going to try to get this in before 5pm so as I'm not awake all night. Way to early to say much."

"Chest and abs. Not a spectular workout as far as raw power, but I did go deep into the workout with good energy.

Didn't sleep well last night (or the day before), not sure if it was because of BR or if I had things on my mind. I'll be a able to draw a conclusion on that in a couple of days....."

"Non-body building observations:

Libido was definately up the entire Blue Rhino run. I had not noticed this on any of the other products of this type I had tried (Protein factory's Unleashed or Biotest's Orginal version of Tribex). For this alone I would recommend purchasing it.

Aggression was also through the roof which was also not noticed on the other products. Things like traffic conjestion or people bumping into me in bars seemed to get on my nerves alot more. This lead to a small incident a few weekends ago.

Self confidence was definately up.

Motivation or drive seemed to be significantly increased.

I did seem to notice some increased shedding on this run. A few more hairs on the bottom of the shower than normal.

On the last few days before I was done, I noticed some testicular discomfort. I'm not sure if this can be attributed to BR however.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with anything, but I layed out in the sun for a few hours a couple of weeks back and I seemed to retain my tan much longer than normal.

Body Building type observations-

Possible minor improvements in body composition or how I look in the mirror. Nothing incredible, but I would think that would required about a solid 8-12 week run for that to happen anyway.

Minor strength increases, no where near the magnitude of past creatine use.

Overall conclusions-
    Overall positive experience. I believe I did actually feel effects of increased test levels and felt like a bit of a different person."
    UNDHockey: Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=594024

"I purchased this supplement do to the positive feedback on it. I took on entire bottle of it and I was not using any other preworkout stims at all. I took it 45min pre-workout usually with a serving of BCAA or whey.

Energy increases from time to time were mild but nothing great at all. This does not even compare to EC, Ready4War,Scorch or PowerJolt.

Libio increase-None at all , I had a better sense of well being from time to to time but nothing great

Strength increases- Not much at all maybe a 5 pound increase on 2 core exercies. Keep in mind I was taking 1k cal over my daily recommendations.
    Keep I mind I was only take bulk CEE with this product nothing more then that.

Overall I would prob not buy this product again I guess I am a non-responder. I look forward to trying Green Bulge to see how that works for me."
    batteryrequired: Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466768

43 years of age
    6'3" tall
    193lbs
    Body fat is anywhere between 10-12% I would guess. Last summer at this weight it was 10% using calipers.
    Chest-47 1/2"
    Waist-36"
    Thigh-23 1/2"
    Bi's 16 1/4"
    Calves-16"
    training Max-OT

"I received my Blue Rhino today just in time for the start of my workout week. Chest and Tris today. Directions are to take 2 tabs 30-45 min. before workout. Last week did chest and could do 90lb dumbbells 3 sets for 4-6 on flats, tried the 100lb's but didn't have the energy or the strength even with assistance. Today after Blue Rhino I was able to pump up the 100lb dumbbells with no assistance 2 sets for 6 reps and one set of 5 reps. What a boost! Last week on inclines was only 70lb. dumbbells...3 sets 4-6. Today 1 set 80lb dumbbells for 5 reps and 2 sets of 70lb for 6 and 5 reps. Back and bi's are tomorrow."

"Felt very strong tonite on legs. This is my 3rd leg day since starting back on legs again. Much stronger than last week. I do not have any jitters like some people are experiencing. So far so good."

"Wow...had an awesome shoulder workout tonite gang. Felt stronger than I have ever felt doing shoulders. Weight today is 195lbs.

So far, still no adverse effects from Blue Rhino. Wife notices that I am more alert though. This is a good thing as raising 3 kids tends to wear a parent down real quick by the end of the week."

"Would it be ok to keep taking Blue Rhino after the 30 days? Stuff is working great for me and would like to see what I could continue to accomplish for another month or two."
    Quelly: Rebound xt, Activate, Blue Rhino, Diesel Test, Horny Goat weed, Fenugreek, zma, dhea
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=540540

"the reason i am using both diesel test and blue rhino is two-fold. For one, blue rhino contains yohimbe, while diesel test does not, and two, blue rhino's primary ingredient is trib, while diesel test primarily contains avena sativa, and the dosage is low in my opinion for both. So I am combining them (not to mention they both have long jack, and low dosages separately)."

"I gained 7 lbs and my strength went up in almost all my lifts

conclusion: If someone is very intent on not using PHs, they can use atd's and herbal alternatives to get comparable gains to say....somthing like andro 1, 4

good stuff, cool experiment"
    Newport Surfer2: Blue Rhino (pending final review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=500468

"skinny fat
    6'0
    166 lbs
    roughly 18% BF

I just got a full blood panel done that includes free and total testosterone levels. I will start Blue Rhino up (again) later tonight and I will get my testosterone levels checked again a few days before the bottle in completed.

I will post the results of the first test when I get them early next week."

"Just took a dose of Blue Rhino. The Caffeine/Yohimbe makes me feel alert. But I am smart enough to know that its not the Tribulus working, at least not yet."

"Baseline Test Level: 464

I will be using Blue Rhino on a cut and I will retest my levels in 3 weeks."
    Newport Surfer: Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=520100

"I think I am too young to have any use for a test booster, I will give it a go anyways."

"I have taken Blue Rhino for about a week now and here is what I can say so far...

* I get slightly irritable when I take it. I assume it has something to do with the Yohimbe
    * My morning wood turns into mid-afternoon wood
    * Slight energy from the caffeine
    * No abnormal strength increases. I won't post a 5lb gain on Bench because that would definately be placebo at this point.
    * I have a small pimple on my jawline and that is not due to Blue Rhino.

So far it is your average natural test booster with a little 'zing' from the Yohimbe and Caffeine."

I took the Blue Rhino as stated and even gave a few days worth to a friend of mine who considers me a pill pusher. Haha. Anyways here are my thoughts on the product.

LIBIDO

Blue Rhino had a noticeable effect on my libido and sex drive, especially in the mornings. I always wanted it and if it wasn't available I turned to Playboy TV.

My friend noticed the same thing after taking it for a few days. He felt energized and horny as hell.

ENERGY

Blue Rhino had a noticable effect on my energy levels as well. The Caffeine & Yohimbe in the product do work and it will give you a temporary "pick me up" with a slight crash after 3 hours or so. It isn't bad and I am sure most won't even notice it.

TESTOSTERONE LEVELS

I never went back to get my test levels checked again but they started out at 464. If I came out and said this product did wonders for me in the gym I would be lieing to you. I would imagine that the effects of Blue Rhino would have been the same in the gym had I been given a placebo pill and told it was actually Blue Rhino.

ACNE

There wasn't any acne that I would associate with taking Blue Rhino. I had a pimple here, a pimple there but I tend to get a few if I don't wash my face shortly after working out.

OVERALL IMPRESSION

I believe this product has a place in the supplement industry but not as a "Test Booster". This belongs in the category of "Libido Enhancing" supplements as it really does work for that cause. If you're looking for a supplement to grow mass in the gym keep looking.
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-05-2005 at 11:00 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

JRRBadBoy4Life: Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=467793

"here is the breakdown of my experience with Blue Rhino: 1-10 point system.

Energy- 9 There were only 2 or 3 workouts that I just wasnt feeling very energetic and that may have been because I didnt eat anything. Overall I was very pleased.

Strength-10 For me, strength gains were noted from day 1. I just felt very strong almost every workout. The strength gains slowed after week 1 but I was very impressed with how heavy I was able to lift.

Fat loss/Lean mass gains- 8 Im definately leaner than I was before starting BR. I would estimate I lost between 3-5% bodyfat. Im not very fond of bodyfat testers I just let the mirror show the results, and my physique looks about as good as it ever has. Im definately below 10% now as my abs are showing nicely. I was eating good, lots of carbs, though I wasnt 100% comitted to bulking. My final weigh in a couple of days ago was 178 lbs. I think there was little if any change in my weight. Though I did go up and down in weight a couple of times due to dehydration. I seemed to be able to eat whatever I want and I was still looking leaner and getting stronger.

Mood/Anxiety-5 There were definately some moments of irritability, and I thought this was very interesting as on nonworkout days I chose not to use BR and I felt severly depressed on those days. But I was able to bounce back and overall it wasnt like it was a horrible experience with lots of anxiety. I also didnt feel overly aggressive or angry, just a bit irritable at times.

Other things to note: No more pimples than what I normally get, no hair loss or shedding anywhere, I seemed very fatigue and tired after my workouts and needed at least 8 hours of sleep per night. That could be due to the heavier weights I was lifting and really pushing myself in the gym for almost 2 hours per workout.

Overall Grade-9 To sum it up, I was most impressed with my strength gains. To be honest I didnt think my strength would increase at all and really didnt expect anything from Blue Rhino besides an increase in energy due to the caffeine and perhaps a little fat loss. Im planning on purchasing a couple of bottles toward the end of summer as I want to try to achieve some personal goals in strength. Im thinking an 8-12 week cycle. Id love to hit 400lbs bench max and I think with the right bench press routine and blue rhino and creatine I feel confident I will be able to achieve that. Also, I will cut back on cardio and probably only lift every other day to see if I can make any size gains. I want to stay lean for the summer plus Im going on vacation and stuff so theres no sense in me starting another cycle right now."
    Overload: Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=483894

"Been taking the Blue Rhino and must say I have lots of energy. Still get jittery from time to time and I don't really care for that feeling. But other than that, good amount of energy for the workouts. My last workout was on Saturday and had good strength for the whole workout. Could have kept going afterwards. Another workout is coming up tonight.

I've also felt as if I don't need as much sleep. Whether that's good or not I'm not sure as we need sleep to recover. It hasn't been an issue so far.

So far I would say strength has increased while BF has stayed the same "

not_big_enuf: Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=467122

"Did 45 minutes on the treadmill, took some Blue Rhino beforehand and definatley felt like I had more energy than normal. Again, I'm taking this on a cutting diet, so it's hard to gage weight gain from BR. stepped on the scale and I'm down about 5 lbs in 10 days... that's pretty damn nice. I've noticed no strength loss and definately think that Blue Rhino gives me an added boost. Still too early to tell if it's placebo or not."

kasso99: Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=472254

"Great stuff, I think I'm hooked, just wish the doses were more potent so I wouldn't need 2 servings a day."
    rusty319: Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=473087

"I weigh over 250, so I'll be taking three per day, so my log will last for 20 days."

Day 1....I didn't get any yohimbe jitters with either dose, which made me happy. I didn't notice a whole lot, actually, but it's only the first day....

Day 2...good energy and focus. I did notice my temper starting to flare up a bit already, which surprised me. I didn't think that would happen for a little while yet. I didn't have any problems with sleeping even though I took the capsules at 4:30. I usually go to bed at 8:30 (I start work at 4 AM)

Day 3....My strength felt good and I got a good sweat going during my workout. I'm not sure if or why the Blue Rhino would affect this. I am a caffiene junkie so I'm pretty sure it's not that. I noticed increased aggression again and a huge increase in irritability. I really have to watch my temper and it's only been three days. If this keeps up, I may have to cut the dosage back to two capsules total per day even though I'm over 225 lbs.

Day 4....The main things I am noticing so far are increased energy, increased appetite and a shorter fuse.

Day 8....good energy and was sweating heavily. Aggression/anxiety is still up there.

Day 10....decent energy and worked up a good sweat. I felt strong and energetic, also. The only drawback I'm having with the Blue Rhino is how it's affecting my moods. I am short tempered, moody and sullen. I have cut back from three capsules per day to two capsules before working out and now I am splitting the two capsules, one in the morning and one before working out. If my mood doesn't improve soon I'm afraid I may have to quit using the Blue Rhino.

Day 12...good strength and energy, but the anxiety is getting to be too much for me...I think I need to get off of the Blue Rhino for a little bit to get my anxiety under control"

ke0: Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466187

5'10"
    180 lbs
    Bodyfat %: Estimated 9-10%

Lifting Experience:
    I have been lifting 6 years now, 3 years VERY consistently while only missing 3 weeks of training total during that time.

Training Routine:
    Currently under the training of Bobo

"Took my first dose yesterday about 1 hour before my workout. Had great energy in the gym and sweat more than usual. I felt mild chills and jitteryness from the yohimbe working. I took my dose around 4pm and had no problems getting to sleep around 11pm. It's way too early to make any conclusions but so far so good."

"Strength is still good and am having great workouts. I am not noticing the effects of the yohimbe anymore although I'm sure it is aiding in fat loss. I am looking lean from dieting/cardio but nothing out the ordinary so far."

"Strength is up slightly on triceps which is a pretty big deal considering I'm using TUT training and my weight rarely increases. I am looking leaner by the day and feeling great."

Iron Draggin: Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=472191

"243 lbs
    I took 3 pills this morning. My first impression is that it has a pretty nice kick for stimulant properties. I'm a little surprised as I don't think of Y and caffiene as being particularly innovative in terms of stim complex, but if it works who am I to say anything bad about it."

"I'm still getting a pretty good stimulant kick when I first take the product, but it isn't a long lasting effect.

I noticed an increase in acne starting this weekend, my guess is that is related to increased test levels, and I have been noticing an increase in joint "soreness". My lower back/hip have been really sore this week, i'm not sure if that is related to the Blue Rhino, or not but I hadn't worked my back for over a week so I don't think it was injury/recovery related."
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-05-2005 at 10:57 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so u finally settled on red acid. too bad, red evanescence would have been so much cooler, i guess its just too hard to fit on a bottle

live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice post. Iam leaning towards using green buldge and white blood on my bulk.

Denzelfan: Green Bulge + White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...7&postcount=15

"I'm currently on GB/WB stack and it has been great so far. More strength and the pumps are pretty damn amazing. Last night I only did chest and traps and almost my entire boy was pumps specialy my arms which lead to today which was an arm day and when I got home my I looked and my arm was ****in huge."
    Chronicdrummer9: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...8&postcount=13

"White Blood worked well for me. Wicked hardcore pumps."
    D-Termine: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=14

"white blood did nothing for me, but i may be a non responder"
    cjjackson85: Green Bulge + White Blood + Blue Rhino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...7&postcount=16

"I've been on a GB/WB/BR stack for a little over 3 weeks now. I've noticed little gains here and there. I have more energy then I did before and am able to work out much longer. So far so good, may be a little placebo effect though.

CEE is a lot easier on my stomach than mono ever was. "
    timmytimm3: White Blood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...21&postcount=5

"White blood has worked awesome for me. Not only do you get a great pump, but the mental focus and mind/body connection I get from it is amazing!! It honestly helps me lift more weight, while maintaining proper form."
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-06-2005 at 10:14 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

-James (Trans_Isomer @ DiscountAna****** ): Green Bulge + White Blood
    "I have to say I was skeptical at first, but the GB/WB stack was amazing. The best ive ever taken. Congrats to controlled labs."
    MHaun: Green Bulge + White Blood
    "I have been taking the Green Bulge White Blood stack for 4 weeks now and am
    getting great results! I was thinking about taking Omega Thunder in my next
    stack but if I can find Glycerol Mono and get some CEE I think it would be
    better to stick with green bulge instead of thunder. So do you think I
    should stick with green bulge, Glycerol Mono, and CEE or go with thunder?
    And if green bulge where do I find Glycerol Mono?"

GeordieArtois: Green Bulge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=57

"Ok, here is my overall review on Green Bulge.

I didn't get any strength gains with this product or add any weight to my lifts, apart from the gains that I feel were naturally due.

I had excellent pumps, most noticeably in my biceps and forearms. On a few occasions, the pumps were so strong that my forearms actually felt numb. Also, ever since I started Green Bulge, my calfs have been very pumped 24/7, even though I have not been trraining them directly.

I haven't noticed any change in vascularity.

I have noticed a fuller, volumised look to my muscles. I look/looked pumped all day, which was very pleasant.

As far as I can tell, I'm probably the only person that hasn't had strength gains from Green Bulge but I am a responder to CEE. The vast majority of people who have tried Green Bulge have had far better results than I have, so if you have read my log and are undecided as to whether or not you want to try it.....I say give it a go.

If people ask my opinion on which CEE products to try I will list Green Bulge as one of my choices as it gives excellent results in the vast majority of those who have tried it.

I would also recommend a Green Bulge/White Blood stack, as that stack has recieved very positive feedback."
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-09-2005 at 10:18 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience