Page 6 of 293 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    Silverback51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amplify

Go to ndsnutrition.com and try Amplify, their Chocolate Supreme is just that.....

brettUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GNC's Mega Whey(chocolate) is by far the best tasting protein i have had. It isnt as thick and chalky as the others. I have tried several others and gaged trying to finish the chalky ****. Mega Whey is light on the wallet also!!! Overall a great source of protein + has some glutamine.

ProteinBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think bioplex is the best tasteing protein powder. It doesnt clump up and is very thin. Chocolate is the best flavor. The worst protein powder would have to be i****trix is the worst tasteing protein.

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    EAS rich chocolate. I add a banana and a few eggs and it is perfect taste/consistency.

In my opinion, GNCs whey wasnt that good tasting. Way too thick also.

Cup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Optimums 100% Whey Protein, Strawberry, mixes great, tis yummy.
    One rep at a time.

rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rippingitup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think GNC brand chocolate protein has a decent taste. It at the least is tolerable. I have tasted some in the past that have made me gag. The GNC chocolate protein at least doesn't make me gag, so that must be good.
    Whatever the mind can conceive, the mind can achieve.

bikerack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Muscle Quencher Orange!

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok..the best tasting for me were : Problend 55 HDT and and Designer Protein

the worst?!?.. probably Eas Simply Protein or White Egg Ultimate Nutrition

Irongainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by LakeMountD
    i must say.. i just tried the optimum protein powder.. DAMN IM IMPRESSED... best tasting 'non-weight gainer' ive tasted!
    I've recently discovered that N-Large2 chocolate and Optimum Nutritions Whey Chocolate are similar in taste IMO(Both good)...Although one is a weight gainer(Nlarge2) and the other is pure whey...The optimum nutrition whey is much easier to mix into milk with for example a spoon....

Tall and Proud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried Whey Gourmet's Creamy Caramel..not bad at all..and certainly different from the usual Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla. I am currently using Iso-Pro and have tried the Chocolate and Strawberry. They taste quite good and mix well. Worth a try in my opinion.
    Bigger is only better when done smarter and healthier...
    No size is worth jeopardizing your health.

MANIJAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OVOPOL

the best is OVOPOL this is Polish egg protein

you can buy it from me, only send me letter to ruless@interia.pl

jest ktos z Polski???
    I', from poland

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: I'd like to try that

Originally posted by e_dawg
    I think Dark Falcon gave you the wrong name. The good tasting whey protein product from PVL is called Whey Gourmet: http://www.wheygourmet.com/

You can order online by clicking the link on the left of the screen.
    I had the right name but I guess that line is discontinued and they are now going with the WheyGourmet. The local GNC's still have the product but I'm guessing once they sell out they are finished.
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

MANIJAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nobody nows whats OLOPOL is????

jest ktos z Polski???
    I', from poland

Reservoir Dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reservoir Dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reservoir Dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reservoir Dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reservoir Dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reservoir Dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reservoir Dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reservoir Dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reservoir Dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reservoir Dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reservoir Dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definatly Designer Protein lottablast. I get the orange flavor and Kiwi STRONGberry. They are actually refreshing after a workout. I crave them.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

Protein = American Whey Chocolate
    MRP = EAS Myoplex Deluxe Chocolate
    Weight Gainer = Prolab NLarge2 Chocolate

Worst Tasting Product Ever = Problab Whey Protein

The Jefe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Isopure dutch chocolate is the sheeot
    Never Stop

Flemdog12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Isopure

Definitley the best tasting protein I have used in Isopures Dutch Chocolate blended with skim milk and ice. Tastes EXACTLY like a milk shake.. Not only that, but it has 50 g whey, and only 25 g carbs.

-Matt

I KNOW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone who has not tried Creation Protein from Advanced Generation (www.advancedg.com) should def. try it out. WEIGHTGAINER taste without the sugar and excess carbs. The chocolate tastes like QUICK and the vanilla has no crappy aftertaste. This stuf has been my protein 3x a day since last thanksgiving and I ain't sick of it yet!

mojo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HDT 5 plus 1 dutch chocolate tast the best
    when i go into the gym i'm not there to look pretty, im not there to talk girl, (well there always room for pie), i'm there to look better than you, punk.

icetea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Reservoir Dog
    Definatly Designer Protein lottablast. I get the orange flavor and Kiwi STRONGberry. They are actually refreshing after a workout. I crave them.
    Those are the best. I like the grape the best.
    Mark J.
    Don't worry, be happy!

shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    EAS presicion protein =great taste great results and mixes easily and not too expensive what more could a BB want??

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    EAS SIMPLY WHEY #1
    DESIGNER WHEY #2

Both are very creamy and smooth and the flavor is really strong

Originally posted by oregonpanthers
    EAS SIMPLY WHEY #1
    DESIGNER WHEY #2

Both are very creamy and smooth and the flavor is really strong
    Met-rx extreme choc is really good too. Tastes like Choc brownie mix.
    Don't worry, be happy!

bear82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bear82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bear82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bear82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bear82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bear82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bear82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bear82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bear82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bear82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bear82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    prolab lean mass matrix is amazing. the vanilla is even good, and vanilla is always the bad flavor(pro m3 style). the chocolate is great, and it even mixes pretty good.

sportpharma promax strawberry is one of the best out there - great bv% and great taste. and its CHEAP!!! give it a shot

haven't tried beverly muscle provider yet, but i hear good things

Diesel250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Protein Delight is by far the BEST TASTING

PROTEIN DELIGHT has got to be the best tasting protein shake I have ever had. It has real fruit pieces in each it. I have seen atleast 8 of the flavors. I have tried several of them and loved them all. It is kinda "girlie" but it will satisfy your sweet tooth. I take it before bed when I am looking for something that tastes great. I believe the the protein source is a combination of whey and milk protein.

The numbers are
    Fat: .75g
    Carb: 5g
    suger: 1g
    Protein 20g

- Alphine
    - Strawberry White Choc
    - Pineapple
    - Berry
    - Tropical Blast
    - Rasberry Yogurt
    - Banana Yogurt
    - Lemon
    When becoming a MONSTER is your only goal!

bigj89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DESIGNER WHEY!!
    havent measured yet :(

FactFinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Tasting

I have tried a few whey proteins and some are okay like Optimum 100% but I tried Next Generation Proteins and I think theirs is the best so far. It doesnt have any thickening agents added to it, so its not so hard to swallow and is not chalky tasting at all. Plus it mixes easily by shaking, but I am new and this is just my recent experience.

Thumbs up Soy Protein

Spiru-tein soy protein tastes great
    Cookies and Cream
    Peaches and Cream
    Don't worry, be happy!

ftadaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Pro Lab N-Large Chocolate powder with 15 ounces of milk is the best thing out there for a weight gainer.

Lou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Best tasting whey protein powders

The best I've tried by flavor:

chocolate - Designer Protein
    vanilla - Twin Labs Whey Fuel
    strawberry - haven't found one I liked
    butter cream toffee - Supreme Whey Protein

I usually go with the Twin Labs vanilla because it's easy to mix with fruit. I like to add a few ice cubes and an orange.

I bought Iron-Tek's Whey-Tek vanilla today, but haven't tried it yet. I'll let you know.
    Update: It's pretty good.
    Last edited by Lou3; 03-30-2003 at 02:25 AM.