shorinryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shorinryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shorinryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shorinryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shorinryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shorinryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shorinryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shorinryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shorinryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shorinryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shorinryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Eu And Supplements

I have heard today that the EU Court has ruled in favour of the limitations for the supplements industry.

What will happen? Will be possible to order the product in the US?

From Sky news

VITAMIN BAN UPHELD

Controversial new European laws which could outlaw thousands of vitamin and mineral supplements have been upheld by judges in Europe.

The European Court of Justice rejected claims by the British health food industry that the proposed Food Supplements Directive, coming into force on August 1, breaches EU rules.

The surprise decision goes against an opinion delivered by the same court's advocate-general in April, advising that the rules should be scrapped because they contravene basic EU principles of "legal protection, legal certainty and sound administration".

But the judges countered that the proposed arrangements, designed to tighten controls on the growing market in products sold under the health food heading, can go ahead as planned.

Health food companies have to submit natural remedies, vitamin supplements and mineral plant extracts for approval and inclusion on a list of recognised food supplements.

The judges backed the move saying: "A 'positive list' system is appropriate for securing the free movement of food supplements and ensuring the protection of human health."

In the UK, many of the products have been in regular use for many years, in what is a £300 million-a-year market.
    Last edited by shorinryu; 07-12-2005 at 02:37 AM.

Carb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This has been coming for a while. Earlier this year the Irish Medicines Board declared Gingko to be a prescription drug, unbeknownst to me at the time.

After buying NOW's ADAM multi from a US website, I had to answer a case as to why I was importing drugs into the country as it contains 50mg of gingko IIRC....

Presumably there will be some kind of 'grace' period once the above list is published to allow manufacturers to clear stock, and more importantly to allow us to stock up.

redport has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redport has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redport has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redport has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redport has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My gripe is how the EU and WTO think it's appropriate to impose it onto everyone on this planet. If you want to bugger yourselves up to hell, be my guess; but don't bring your doom upon the rest of the world so you don't feel lonely when you're screwed. I mean come on, there's got to be a point where moraly speaking, politicians can't ethically cope with this kind of decision no matter how big the kickbacks from big pharma are.

RP

libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10) libremag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Vitamins and supplements are now contraband.

DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100)
    well british people and irish people have it easy

If you are from southern europe, Italy, Spain and even France everytime you try to order stuff from america you will have some issues with customs.

If you order stuff from america the shipping costs + custom taxes make it almost prohibitive, and buying stuff from stores is not really an option, San v12 = 70€ (70€ = us$90) the only things I keep buying are Reflex (british manuf) creapure and Centrum multivitamins. I wish I had access to american supps but hey you play with the cards you're dealt

Martini21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martini21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martini21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martini21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martini21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martini21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martini21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martini21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martini21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martini21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martini21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DelToro I'm going through the same problem. I've tried both US version no xplode and the Eu version, and I can tell you that there is a lot of differences between them. I've tried to get products from the US but taxes are breaking my balls. what do you think I can do about it?

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so transporting them into these areas with the ban could be illegal?
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄