Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Propecia

15 19.74%
  • Steroids

41 53.95%
  • Neither they are both safe

20 26.32%
    DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)

Question (serious)What is More Dangerous PROPECIA or STEROIDS?

????

Life's a beach...enjoy it [x_x]'s Avatar
    [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL @ option 3.
    I give rep out like they're phucking pennies...

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't realize propecia was that dangerous?

And wouldn't it depend on what steroids you're talking about?
    ***The Florida Gators Crew***

Axis Labs Representative
    "Performance Driven Nutrition"
    http://www.axislabs.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aleemdj2005 View Post
    Didn't realize propecia was that dangerous?

And wouldn't it depend on what steroids you're talking about?
    not sure I know nothing bout roids but I heard propecia can cause birth defect to your child and make you turn into a female meaning feminize your body.

Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DaHooligan View Post
    not sure I know nothing bout roids but I heard propecia can cause birth defect to your child and make you turn into a female meaning feminize your body.
    I hope this is for learning purposes and not deciding which one to take, cause any kind of steroid is no f**king joke bro, takes guys a long time to prepare your body for that type of supplement, and researching every little step of the cycle.

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Shick View Post
    I hope this is for learning purposes and not deciding which one to take, cause any kind of steroid is no f**king joke bro, takes guys a long time to prepare your body for that type of supplement, and researching every little step of the cycle.
    bro I am skinny and balding!

I am skinny, I got bacne, and I am balding!

I need accutane, propecia, and roids

Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bro I am skinny and balding!

I am skinny, I got bacne, and I am balding!

I need accutane, propecia, and roids
    Kay.

Originally Posted by Shick View Post
    Kay.
    its easy for you to say you are lucky you have a full head of hair, and muscular body.

Sucks for me.

gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some info on Propecia: These side effects are supposedly rare, but can happen.

Propecia is a 5AR inhibitor, but only effectively inhibits Type II.

Propecia is a systemic DHT inhibitor as are the other hair loss products taken orally...ie. in pill form

Finasteride - Side Effects

Finasteride should never be used with Deca-Durabolin(or any substance that uses 5AR to convert. It can actually promote hair loss in this situation. deca uses 5AR to convert to a weaker androgen(dhn). When finasteride blocks the 5AR, deca remains a stronger androgen, thus promotes hair loss to a greater extent than it normally would.

Pregnant women are warned not to even touch broken tablets because of possible deformities to the sexual organs of a male fetus.

Along with its needed effects this medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.

Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:

Less common
    Breast enlargement and tenderness; skin rash; swelling of lips
    Breast enlargement and tenderness, skin rash and swelling of lips are more likely to occur with the 5-mg dose.

Other side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. The following side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. However, check with your doctor if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome:

Less common or rare
    Abdominal pain; back pain; decreased libido (decreased interest in sex); decreased volume of ejaculate (decreased amount of semen); diarrhea; dizziness; headache ; impotence (inability to have or keep an erection)
    A decrease in the amount of semen during ejaculation should not affect your sexual performance and is not a sign of any change in fertility.

Incidence Unknown
    Testicular pain
    Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your doctor.

There are a few chemicals out there which have been shown to inhibit androgen and DHT molecules at the scalp itself, without showing any systemic side effects: It does not enter your bloodstream.

The Topicals

Anti-Androgens

Spironolactone

Spironolactone was originally used as a "Potassium Sparing Diuretic", that has been used for many years to treat high blood pressure and fluid retention. Recently, it has also been used orally as an anti-androgen (it blocks the androgen receptor itself).
    For hair loss prevention purposes, it has been found that a solution of Spiro in a 2-5% concentration can effectively block androgens (both DHT and others) from effecting the hair follicles at the scalp when applied topically.
    [b]Keep in mind that although Spironolactone is generally thought to be non-systemic when applied to the scalp, a few users have reported low-androgen related symptoms when using topical Spiro. [/b

Azelaic Acid
    Used as an acne medication, azelaic acid also has one important property when applied to the scalp:
    It inhibits DHT up to 100% at the area of application Taking all of the above information into consideration, its obvious why we would want this as part of a hair-loss prevention system.

Nizoral Shampoo (2% Ketoconazole)
    When used EOD, Nizoral shampoo can help block the formation of DHT in the scalp.
    A special version of Nizoral shampoo , 'Regrowth Treatment Shampoo', is available that contains 3% salicylic acid . The salicylic acid helps strip dead layers off the epidermis from the scalp, resulting in greater absorption of the 2% Ketoconazole.

Fluridil (Eucapil)
    I haven't learned much about this one yet. Also a general anti-androgen.

Ok, now we've covered treatments that can successfully block androgens and DHT at the scalp. For some, using these products alone might be enought to reverse MPB, prevent it during a cycle, etc.

For those of you who are definitely prone to genetic MPB, you will need something to assist the stimulation of new hair growth:

Hair Growth Stimulants

After blocking androgens from affecting hair follicles, the next step is to attempt to promote hair regrowth.

Minoxidil

That's right, good ol' Rogaine. Well, the active ingredient in Rogaine, anyway. It was originally used as a high-blood pressure medication and vaso-dialator. Someone discovered that it increased hair growth on various parts of the body when taken in high enough concentrations orally. I guess from there they tried applying it to the scalp. Id love to be able to tell you exactly how Minoxidil works to regrow hair, but no one knows. Knowing that it works and has no systemic side effects is enough for now.

A Note On Minoxidil Use
    Of course, there is a drawback with using Minoxidil to regrow your hair. You'll have to use it daily, forever. Its been shown that a few months after Minoxidil use has ceased, any hair regrown with it will start to shed. If your going to lose your hair anyway to genetic MPB, its a small trade off. 5 minutes 2x a day and there's a good chance youll keep your hair, or at the very minimum slow down the inevitable.

In addition, in a small number of users, Minoxidil can cause some slight hair shedding when it is first applied. This is usually very minor and is actually a good indicator that Minoxidil is working for you. The hair that is shed eventually will grow back thicker, having been stimulated by the Minoxidil.

Retin-A

Retin-A, or Retonic Acid, can be used in combination with Minoxidil for a synergistic effect. Studies have shown that combined with minoxidil treatments it will regrow more hair faster than with minoxidil alone. It may increase the absorption of Minoxidil through the skin, it also may have some hair regenerative properties. Again, not much is known about its method of action, only that it has positive results.

^damn man what do you happen to take?lol

Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey bro, roids is way too general...there is a huge difference between taking test or EQ and taking something like tren or anadrol...
    My 45lb transformation! (updated pics toward the end)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1541021

Originally Posted by Steve0178 View Post
    Hey bro, roids is way too general...there is a huge difference between taking test or EQ and taking something like tren or anadrol...
    what would you rec for me?

I am skinny twerp 5 feet 9 and 160 pounds now I lost 10 pounds from being to busy and not being able to eat on time.

I got a few zits on my back and I am balding.

Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what would you rec for me?

I am skinny twerp 5 feet 9 and 160 pounds now I lost 10 pounds from being to busy and not being able to eat on time.

I got a few zits on my back and I am balding.
    Honestly man you could take all the steiods you want but if you dont have control of your diet your not going to gain anything. I would recommend you get your diet down and gain about 20lbs naturally before even touching anything like that. Check my sig for some weight gaining tips...I'm a hard gainer also so i feel your pain...but you CAN do it.

Honestly man you could take all the steiods you want but if you dont have control of your diet your not going to gain anything. I would recommend you get your diet down and gain about 20lbs naturally before even touching anything like that. Check my sig for some weight gaining tips...I'm a hard gainer also so i feel your pain...but you CAN do it.
    thanks bro

at least you dont got Adult acne.

or a monk head balding.

thanks bro

at least you dont got Adult acne.

or a monk head balding.
    Dont worry about that stuff man...it happens to everyone. And yes i do have balding...its getting more and more pronounced also.

BadIntentions is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadIntentions is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadIntentions is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadIntentions is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadIntentions is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadIntentions is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadIntentions is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadIntentions is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadIntentions is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadIntentions is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadIntentions is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Let's see.

A. taking the drug Propecia every day for the rest of your life..

B. a properly designed cycle of Steroids.

Take the media frenzy out of the equation, and this is a no brainer. A cycle of Steroids is MUCH MORE safer than that multiple IRREVERSIBLE hormone imbalancer Propecia.

BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BadIntentions View Post
    Let's see.

A. taking the drug Propecia every day for the rest of your life..

B. a properly designed cycle of Steroids.

Take the media frenzy out of the equation, and this is a no brainer. A cycle of Steroids is MUCH MORE safer than that multiple IRREVERSIBLE hormone imbalancer Propecia.
    ROFLMAO
    Please support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital... www.stjude.org/give.html

Dont worry about that stuff man...it happens to everyone. And yes i do have balding...its getting more and more pronounced also.
    yes but you can get away with balding your yoked.

B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I heard propecia can cause birth defect to your child and make you turn into a female meaning feminize your body.
    The only way it has a *possibilty* of causing birth defects is by a pregnant woman handling the tablets. It does not cause feminization of a male's body when used as directed. Propecia simply blocks the conversion to DHT (which is believed to be primarily responsible for hairloss). Researchers believe that men who suffer from MPB have a very high level of DHT. The Propecia is to help decrease the levels; it doesn't claim to completely eradicate DHT.

As far as the acne goes, if changing soap and changing diet doesn't help, it may just have to run it's course. If that's the case, don't pick because you'll be left with noticable permanent scars when it does eventually clear up.

--Try to change your soap
    --Make sure you wash your skin very well
    --Eat foods low in fat
    --Don't eat greasy, oily foods
    --Shower in the morning and again before bed
    --Use a quality shampoo and condtioner
    --Try using minoxidil on the thinning areas
    --Tanning regularly is good for the skin (don't overdo it!)

Originally Posted by B P Spin View Post
    The only way it has a *possibilty* of causing birth defects is by a pregnant woman handling the tablets. It does not cause feminization of a male's body when used as directed. Propecia simply blocks the conversion to DHT (which is believed to be primarily responsible for hairloss). Researchers believe that men who suffer from MPB have a very high level of DHT. The Propecia is to help decrease the levels; it doesn't claim to completely eradicate DHT.

As far as the acne goes, if changing soap and changing diet doesn't help, it may just have to run it's course. If that's the case, don't pick because you'll be left with noticable permanent scars when it does eventually clear up.

--Try to change your soap
    --Make sure you wash your skin very well
    --Eat foods low in fat
    --Don't eat greasy, oily foods
    --Shower in the morning and again before bed
    --Use a quality shampoo and condtioner
    --Try using minoxidil on the thinning areas
    --Tanning regularly is good for the skin (don't overdo it!)

good looking out man.

And ya I am very clean I dont know why I get acne I always change my blankets pilliow cases, underwear, undershirts daily with fresh ones.

and wash my face 2 times a day and either shower morning or night.

Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)
    well it inhibits 5a-reductase.

during development of an unborn child, the enzyme is important in genital development. this is why women shouldnt handle broken tablets of this b/c it can be absorbed through the skin.

what's the next question? what is more dangerous warfarin or steroids?

you have made like 5 threads about this stuff. either take it or forget about it. the choice is yours.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC