Thread: triceps/chest

gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

triceps/chest

i see workout routines which involve tricep and chest on the same day
    but when u workout triceps..wont u be tired out from heavy pressing..?
    unless the weight is reduced for triceps from i normally do...but wouldnt that hit the triceps less.. - intensity?
    i tried it before..and the bar just collapsed onto my stomach when i did my close grip bench press
    I will be one of the chinese to be in the bodybuilding industry

boostedmkiii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I do chest and triceps on the same day. I always do chest first, finishing with triceps. Oh, I would reccomend a spot to...

iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You always should work the bigger muscle first. Never do triceps before chest on the same day.
    Last edited by iliketodoit; 10-18-2007 at 08:13 PM.

DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by iliketodoit View Post
    You always should work the bigger muscle first. Never do chest before triceps on the same day.
    agreed, your chest is a bigger muscle, work your chest first, and therefore it pre-exhausts the tricep, so you will not be able to lift as heavy, it doesnt mean its not as intense you are just exhausting the muscle completely.
    PTS, NCCP, going to be working on CSEP once I finish my undergrad

Working on my honours BASc in Kinesiology and health and fitness promotion

-education and application need to used together, without one the other is useless