Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 25

Strength: Up
    Bodyweight/Body Comp: 196.5
    Pumps/Vascularity: Very good pump
    Endurance: Up
    Aggression: Up
    Focus: Slightly Up
    Libido: Normal
    Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles feel harder
    Overall Energy: Slightly up
    Personal Commentary: Worked legs earlier today and man do they feel really pumped!

Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 26

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Didnt weight myself today
    Pumps/Vascularity: Very good pump
    Libido: Slightly Up
    Personal Commentary: Worked out this morning, didnt get to work out as long as I wanted but I must have done a pretty good work out if my muscle still feel pumped and noticed some more veins in my arms then usual.
    Last edited by Hogg; 11-06-2007 at 12:09 AM.

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    More pics? haha

Also, how much stregnth have you gained on lifts?

Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i am doing something similar. im taking RPM DRIVE and Ragnarok. today was was 3rd workout with them. and i had alot of aggression and energy. i improved well on most of my lifts. i worked out for a lil over 2 hours and still felt real good and wanted to do more, but knew it was best not too. i worked out my back mainly, but also did some abs, traps, calves, biceps, and forearms. i felt like i could workout for well over another hour. just thought id tell you...

and also add a half scoop of purple wraath and 2/3 serving of glycergrow.
    Leader of the Heartless MISC

Lakers 4 Life!

Rep Back 700+

I dont really try to do max lifts of 1 rep but I would say about 5-15lbs up.

Heartless
    Wow, sounds like a nice stack but what is Ragnarok supposed to do? Glad your also likeing the stack. I have thought about adding IGF-2 to this stack, still not sure.

Day 28

Pumps/Vascularity: Very good pump, lasting most of the day
    Personal Commentary: Another good workout today! Did a little more cardio then usually 25 minutes, would of stayed on there longer but I thought after 1 hour and 45 minutes it was time to leave lol

The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HUSTLE is posting right now

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 265lbs.

Lifting Maxes/Goals (Goals to be met by 2-1-05)

Bench Max: 275 lbs.
    Bench Goal: 300 lbs.

Safe Squat Max: 560 lbs.
    Safe Squat Goal: 650 lbs.

Deadlift Max: ??? lbs.
    Deadlift Goal: ??? lbs.

Clean Max: 185 lbs.
    Clean Goal: 250 lbs.

.::[{ ???'s to be updated by 1-1-05 }]::.

Day 30

Personal Commentary: Todays workout was ok, didnt have the usually energy that I have been having lately. Maybe just an off day?

Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    I dont really try to do max lifts of 1 rep but I would say about 5-15lbs up.

Heartless
    Wow, sounds like a nice stack but what is Ragnarok supposed to do? Glad your also likeing the stack. I have thought about adding IGF-2 to this stack, still not sure.

Day 28

Personal Commentary: Another good workout today! Did a little more cardio then usually 25 minutes, would of stayed on there longer but I thought after 1 hour and 45 minutes it was time to leave lol
    well ragnarok is a creatine-no preworkout formula. it is similar to no shotgun, or no xplode, but i am taking the non caffeinated version because rpm already has enough.

Lakers 4 Life!

Rep Back 700+

TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So far it seems like RPM+Drive is working pretty well for everyone. I'm almost done with my 3rd bottle of RPM, so when placing my order I went all out. I bought RPM+Drive+IGF2 and plan to stack them, still awaiting a response from the AppNut guru to see if its safe. If it is, I'll let you know how it works out Hogg.

Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
    well ragnarok is a creatine-no preworkout formula. it is similar to no shotgun, or no xplode, but i am taking the non caffeinated version because rpm already has enough.
    Ragnarok sounds like its a pretty good formula, I bet your seeing some nice pumps with that stack!

TheRuggedLion

Yeah I have really liked the effects of this stack and will run it again some time! Definitely interested in seeing your results with all 3 stacked! Good luck

Day 33

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 197 lbs
    Pumps/Vascularity: Very good pump and noticed more veins in my arms
    Personal Commentary: Blasted chest, bis and forearms earlier today and my arms feel like they gonna blow up lol. Unfortunately I only got a few more days left, this has been a great experience so far!

Day 36

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Still 197 lbs
    Pumps/Vascularity: Very good pump and noticed more veins in my arms and also in my legs.
    Muscle Density/Hardening: Up
    Overall Energy: Energy Up
    Personal Commentary: Today was my last day on this stack...finished it with another great work out!

My final review
    I would definitely recommend this stack to anyone looking to lose some body fat and put on some lean muscle. I would say I might have lost a couple lbs of fat but also put on a few lbs of muscle. Out of a scale of 1-10 on everything from strength to energy I would rate Drive + RPM a 9. I am planning on starting another log in the next week with Drive + IGF-2.
    And heres one more picture for you guys that stopped by my log, thanks for stopping by

man those pics of your wife make me jealous.

and yea i am getting such friggin gnarly pumps. when i do back/bis, my bis and forearms almost hurt, they are so tight and huge it feels like i have done mass burnouts with them only after my first two back exercises, but of course its just a feeling, and i can still lift good.

Lakers 4 Life!

Rep Back 700+