Page 133 of 164 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 4919
    Carlosciulli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BEST protein bar

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    What is the absolute BEST protein bar that you have ever tried? Reply and let us know what protein or energy bar is your favorite because of taste and nutritional content. Describe the taste, and tell us what flavors are the best.

Thanks for helping many others!
    Detour Low Sugar Chocolate Chip Caramel

agarcia6148 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love the Supreme Protein Bars, but I like to eat Zone Perfect bars occasionally.

dds8892 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dds8892 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dds8892 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking U da bomb bodybuilding.com

What up everyone in boby building land???? I am currently in the hot desert in the middle east with uncle sams finest, i want to say that bodybuilding.com is always reliable and it takes no time to receive my products that i order online.
    My favorite product is the super pump 250, i have lost well over 20 lbs. by using this stuff, i came to kuwait in 2008 weighing 256 lbs. and today i weigh 226 lbs. I am 40yo and i thought that i would never, ever see these results that i have seen.
    I also just took my first dose of the size on so i really have not seen any results because i just took my first dosage 2 days ago, i will keep you informed of my progress with that.
    Once again bodybuilding.com thank you for your great service and great products you have to choose from.

David

casvg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) casvg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) casvg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) casvg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) casvg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) casvg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) casvg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) casvg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) casvg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) casvg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) casvg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Supreme protein!!
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

JCTPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCTPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCTPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCTPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCTPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCTPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCTPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCTPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCTPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCTPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCTPM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Detour Caramel Peanut FTW !

BRB, Bulking Forever. ricohitman's Avatar
    ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up ISS Research Pro42

For me it's all about meal replacement. I want a bar that has Low GI Carbs and hardly any sugar. I don't give a rats ass about taste. It's all about function. I did a lot of research on BB.com and found the Pro42 Bar. Very low sugar, perfect amount of carbs, and an awesome amount of protein. They are probably on the more expensive side, by I am also using them to replace a full meal (chicken breast+oatmeal will cost you about the same as one of these bars).

I'm also looking into the MHP Up Your Mass bars. They look pretty good with ingredients, too.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Goals for 2014:
    Deadlift: 505x1
    Squat: 405x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Military Press: 175x1
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Live and die in the squat rack.

ChuckNash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    VPX Zero Impact - Pumpkin Supreme. Best bar I've ever had.

I tried the Roasted Coconut flavor a few months back and thought they tasted horrible, so I was skeptical about trying Pumpkin Supreme. But Zero Impact has one of the best nutritional profiles out there, so I gave them another try. And I'm extremely glad I did! I was expecting some dry, odd tasting bar, but, to me, it tastes like a moist, lite brownie with a hint a pumpkin. Easily the best tasting protein bar I've found. It also digests clean and easy, unlike every other bar I've had. Highly recommended!

thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChuckNash View Post
    VPX Zero Impact - Pumpkin Supreme. Best bar I've ever had.

I tried the Roasted Coconut flavor a few months back and thought they tasted horrible, so I was skeptical about trying Pumpkin Supreme. But Zero Impact has one of the best nutritional profiles out there, so I gave them another try. And I'm extremely glad I did! I was expecting some dry, odd tasting bar, but, to me, it tastes like a moist, lite brownie with a hint a pumpkin. Easily the best tasting protein bar I've found. It also digests clean and easy, unlike every other bar I've had. Highly recommended!
    That's odd. I think I like the Roasted Coconut the best out of all the Zero Impact bars. Maybe because the batch I got were really moist and coconutty. I do love Pumpkin microwaved 20 sec though...

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Artemmm View Post
    just got vpx zero impact roasted coconut really dry and i have to force myself to eat them
    yea those things were HORRIBLE!!! blahhhh

Pumpkin and Peanut Butter and jelly are good though.

Mace27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CaptainFT View Post
    I make my own bars. You read the labels of pretty much any bar on the market and its all crap. I'm not talking about the macro's I'm talking ingredients. Too many chemicals. Cliff Bar is pretty good as is Parrillo Performance if I really had to pick one or two, but I'm never without my own bars
    Any recipes you wanna share?

svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thrashertm View Post
    That's odd. I think I like the Roasted Coconut the best out of all the Zero Impact bars. Maybe because the batch I got were really moist and coconutty. I do love Pumpkin microwaved 20 sec though...
    VPX Peanut Butter and jelly is the best!

sgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I love Supreme Protein Bars!

Originally Posted by Mindy1985 View Post
    For me it's got to be Supreme protein bars - nice!!!!!
    I also love Supreme Protein "Carb-Conscious" bars. I do low carb and they're great for only 6 net carbs and 30g protein.

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh Yeah! Bars. Also gunna try and make some Golden Gains bars. Just been too busy to do that right now.
    Back from exile . Please no Autograph requests.

niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by svillasenor View Post
    VPX Peanut Butter and jelly is the best!
    Sounds good. havent seen em yet....
    CL White Flood
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Prolab CM
    ON Opti-Men Multi
    NOW Ultra Omega

Niktalk23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ricohitman View Post
    For me it's all about meal replacement. I want a bar that has Low GI Carbs and hardly any sugar. I don't give a rats ass about taste. It's all about function. I did a lot of research on BB.com and found the Pro42 Bar. Very low sugar, perfect amount of carbs, and an awesome amount of protein. They are probably on the more expensive side, by I am also using them to replace a full meal (chicken breast+oatmeal will cost you about the same as one of these bars).
    this is what im looking for as well...i dont care what it taste likes, i just need a bar thats healthy for me and that replaces a meal..

ill look into pro42 though..any help on this?

thanks!

Registered User smfirearms@mtintouch.net's Avatar
    smfirearms@mtintouch.net has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein Bars

I the past year I have found that I enjoy Labrada's Rockin'Roll bar and the lean double dip bars. The bars have a excellent taste and no after taste of some protein bars. I have one for a meal during the day and I always have them with me at gun shows for a meal.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tried the VPX Zero Impact yesterday and it was ok. The ISS Oh Yeah! bars are the best I have had so far though.

corazycory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein bars

What is the absolute BEST protein bar that you have ever tried? Reply and let us know what protein or energy bar is your favorite because of taste and nutritional content. Describe the taste, and tell us what flavors are the best.

The met-rx or pure protein are a very good protein bar if u need a lot of calories but if your looking for good calories and little carbs than the optimum on protein bar is the way to go it has 20g of protein and only 1 carb it says 18 carbs but when you minus the sugar alcohol from the carbs that givers you the real carbs.

Fitzpra0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dAi View Post
    snickers

Ha ha. I Love this answer! Good one Bro!

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just tried a "OH YEAH, vanilla toffee fudge" bar.... Tasted VERY ordinary for the 370cals and really ****ty ingredient profile. Do not recommend at ALL, if you want something that tastes good get a candy bar, these didnt taste good they just have a profile like a candy bar.

Ill definitely be sticking to my VPX zero impact bars and my DS sustain bars... Awsome ingredients, good profiles and very nice tasting..

If I want a cheat with little impact, the power crunch bars taste excellent!! 200 calories, 12g protein and a theyre cheap and taste fantastic. Cant go wrong.
    Member of the Skeleton Crew

Aus Crew

RkyMtnHi will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkyMtnHi will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkyMtnHi will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkyMtnHi will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkyMtnHi will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkyMtnHi will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkyMtnHi will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkyMtnHi will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkyMtnHi will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkyMtnHi will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkyMtnHi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Deviant Dingo View Post
    I just tried a "OH YEAH, vanilla toffee fudge" bar.... Tasted VERY ordinary for the 370cals and really ****ty ingredient profile. Do not recommend at ALL, if you want something that tastes good get a candy bar, these didnt taste good they just have a profile like a candy bar.

Ill definitely be sticking to my VPX zero impact bars and my DS sustain bars... Awsome ingredients, good profiles and very nice tasting..

If I want a cheat with little impact, the power crunch bars taste excellent!! 200 calories, 12g protein and a theyre cheap and taste fantastic. Cant go wrong.
    The OhYeah! bar is meant to taste and eat like a real candy bar, similar to the Supreme Protein bar. While I would say "ordinary" tasting might be a bit extreme, did you ever consider that maybe you simply didn't like that flavor? We have 6 great flavors to choose from...also much of the fat in our bars comes from the nuts (peanuts and almonds) so there is healthy fats for longer, sustained energy.

The Sustain bars are actually much higher in sugar, lower in protein, and do not use whey isolate as their #1 protein source like we do - however to each his own!

Originally Posted by Niktalk23 View Post
    this is what im looking for as well...i dont care what it taste likes, i just need a bar thats healthy for me and that replaces a meal..

ill look into pro42 though..any help on this?

thanks!
    Here is the info on the Pro42 bar:

http://www.issresearch.com/prod_pro42.php
    Current stack (September 2010):

ISS Research Complete Whey Power
    ISS Research Micellar Matrix
    ISS Research Promino Plus
    Universal Animal Omega
    Gaspari Anavite
    Gaspari Superpump MAX
    MPR Amino 4:1:1

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RkyMtnHi View Post
    The OhYeah! bar is meant to taste and eat like a real candy bar, similar to the Supreme Protein bar. While I would say "ordinary" tasting might be a bit extreme, did you ever consider that maybe you simply didn't like that flavor? We have 6 great flavors to choose from...also much of the fat in our bars comes from the nuts (peanuts and almonds) so there is healthy fats for longer, sustained energy.

The Sustain bars are actually much higher in sugar, lower in protein, and do not use whey isolate as their #1 protein source like we do - however to each his own!
    Turns out they dont exist anymore anyhow haha. Dont take it personal dude, but

Soy Nuts, Protein Blend[( Oh Yeah!?Blend Consisiting Of Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), Hydrolyzed Gelatin],

plus 13g sugar alcohol, 10g actual sugar.

Hydrolyzed gelatin is about as ****ty as a protein bolsterer gets.

Doesnt really do it for me compared to a bar which had all its sources being natural ingredients and its only protein source being genuine proteins listed in their order.

You know those blends are only used to mask a ****ty profile.

Dont get me wrong, the OH YEAH bar tasted ok, ordinary. Not shocking or anything. Id rather either have something good for me like a zero impact bar, or an actual candy bar which tastes good then a protein shake. Also for treats like I said, for 200 calories a power crunch bar tastes a boat load better than an oh yeah bar.
    Last edited by Deviant Dingo; 09-22-2009 at 04:52 AM.
    Member of the Skeleton Crew

Aus Crew

jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000)
    pure protein bars imo, one of the best profiles if you dont mind sugar alcs, and the peanut butter flavor is very reminiscent of a reeses peanut butter cup

KaPeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seeing as Pro42 have been discontinued, does anyone know the closest product ingredients wise?

Drago-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Overall Protein Bar-Taste-Triple Threat

Triple Threat from PowerBar is the closest any protein bar supplement has come to tasting like a candy bar thus far. It has a rich chocolate and peanut butter taste, and melts in your mouth. It is the perfect bar for those reluctant to try protein bars because of their supposed lack of taste and texture. Triple Threat may not be the most complete protein bar on the market from a strictly nutritional standpoint, but serves as a great alternative to a candy bar and provides a base from which to build upon, progressing to some of the more wholesome protein bars on the market.
    Each. And. Every. Rep.

Drago-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Overall Protein Bar-Nutrition-ProteinPlus by PowerBar

PowerBar, the most recognizable name in the protein bar industry, has one one the most effective and nutritionally sound supplements on shelves today. ProteinPlus is a great tasting protein bar that provides 23 grams of protein and is fortified with numerous, essential vitamins and minerals. It is best used for building muscle, as it is not of the low-carb variety.
    Each. And. Every. Rep.

Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    4-5 yrs ago they use to make Meso-tech bars Chocolate peanut butter flavor was prolly the most delicious protein bar ever.

Since I got back into lifting this yr I noticed their not around anymore. However after purchasing a box of cliff bars I found myself a new replacement. I cant stop eating them they are that good.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment" ~Marcus Aurelius

Registered User blarneystone217's Avatar
    blarneystone217 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the OH YEAH creamy vanilla and caramel is good i'll try em all then decide a TOP 5 l

will test em all then give a top 5 list

UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Elevate me, local canadian brand by FAR the best protein bars on the market...check out the ingredient lists

Blueberry Cranberry Gojiberry Boost
    Ingredients: whey protein isolate, dates, organic raisins†, almonds*, apples, cranberries (cranberries, apple juice, sunflower oil), blueberries, goji berries.

Banana Nut Bread
    Ingredients: whey protein isolate, organic raisins †, dates, almonds *, apples, organic bananas ††

All Fruit Original
    Ingredients: whey protein isolate, dates, organic raisins †, almonds, apples, cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar, sunflower), papaya (papaya, calcium, citric acid), mango.

and more flavours, check out the site!

Registered User arenasbuzzersho's Avatar
    arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pure proein choclate deluxe
    pure protein peanut butter
    nitrotech hardcore
    titan cookies and cream
    protein diet choclate mint
    powerbar pro performance (before cardio)

Page 133 of 164 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast