Page 104 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 4919
    uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    We have yet to find a bar manufacturer who is willing to make the bars with a similar ingredient profile and not add any preservatives or sugars to improve taste and extend shelf life. Some have said they would do it but the price was insane, no one would buy any if it were done that way.

We order small runs (by comparison to larger companies) so that the bars are fresh and dont sit in our warehouse for very long. Just to note we have a climate controlled warehouse.

The lastest order which the FDA cleared today (after checking the sugar content), 95% of it was shipped out to all retail locations.

The sugar content is clearly listed on the box of each bar as well as each case of bars. Sugar is not added beyond whatever amount is already found in chocolate and honey. This was confirmed by the FDA for our shipment to clear.

If the Customs agents at JFK happen to read this board I hope you guys enjoy the Vanilla Almond, lol. The Customs agents, the FDA and our frieght company did an awesome job and had the whole shipment was inspected and cleared in 2 days.
    Thanks Matt, for clearing that up.

If the FDA isn't good enough for the questionable/questioning poster, I guess he can buy other products. Personally, I stick to whole foods, but when I need a protein bar, I go for Sustain for flavor and quality or Zero Impact for satiety. To me, they are the only two valid options on the market right now.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    VPX Zero Impact Pumpkin Supreme.

I eat 2 a day when I'm at school and work. Great amount of cals, carbs, protein, and has healthy fats in it.

I get them for about $24 a case by me, gotta love them.
    My Current Stack:
    AST Multi-Pro 32x
    Omega III Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    OxyElite Pro
    Recreate

Current Workout:
    3-Day Split and MMA

Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reseg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really like the Cliff Builder's bars however recently I've been looking to cut down on sodium wherever possible. I've now switched to the Muscle Tech Nitro Tech bars. They have a couple of flavors with only 160mg of sodium and aren't bad.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    Thanks Matt, for clearing that up.

If the FDA isn't good enough for the questionable/questioning poster, I guess he can buy other products. Personally, I stick to whole foods, but when I need a protein bar, I go for Sustain for flavor and quality or Zero Impact for satiety. To me, they are the only two valid options on the market right now.
    When we are out of Sustain I eat Supreme Protein. Ive had atleast 4 different batches that have all either tasted slightly different, came with different macros listed then previous version or have had completley different consistantcy. So who the hell knows whats in them but they taste good and are within walking distance of the warehouse.

If VPX had their bar in a better flavor then pumpkin that would be my back up choice to Sustain.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Zone Bars are good, as are kashi bars. A good "cheat food" alternative is the snickers marathon bar. A little more calorie dense, but tastes so freaking good.

I used to like balance bars and cliff bars, but I think I got burnt out. I regularly change now.

pigpen3030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein bars

i like Met-Rx Big100 Colossal, the Super Cookie Crunch and Crispy Apple Pie are both very good. 32g of protein

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been to the Arnold, sampled a few......VPX ZI and Sustain are still the best in terms of taste, quality, and ingredients.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Been to the Arnold, sampled a few......VPX ZI and Sustain are still the best in terms of taste, quality, and ingredients.
    I dont know........... I had an Oh Yeah bar that was freaking awesome !!!!! But it didnt show the nutrition panel so I have nothing to show whats in them, it was like a candy bar

They're formulated like a candy bar.

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They're formulated like a candy bar.
    Great it was tiny though

lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Arnold Classic 2008

I guess we can all say its time to end this Thread ! After the Arnold Classic week end the question was answered! This is the Best TASTING BAR THREAD ?
    Fitness model mommy

Originally Posted by lymbo View Post
    I guess we can all say its time to end this Thread ! After the Arnold Classic week end the question was answered! This is the Best TASTING BAR THREAD ?

Well you just go ahead and send all the member one and we will vote

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those were delicious, I wish you guys wouldn't have handed me a catalog every time I wanted a bar though.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lymbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    Those were delicious, I wish you guys wouldn't have handed me a catalog every time I wanted a bar though.
    Right! so funny sorry. I couldnt make it this year but I herd it was crazy
    Fitness model mommy

Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    Well you just go ahead and send all the member one and we will vote
    Ok we can have the other company rep's & fitness Models vote who were at our booth every morning and night eating the bar? Wounder why that was?
    Last edited by lymbo; 03-04-2008 at 01:37 PM.
    Fitness model mommy

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I tasted a sample of the ISS Research Oh Yea bar at the Arnold. Damn that was good. Tasted better then a candy bar imo.

I also got to try the AllMax Waffer Bar samples. - Another great tasting bar, very light would make a nice treat.

Of course I tried the VPX Zero Carb Bars there as well. Always a solid choice.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok we can have the other company rep's & fitness Models vote who were at our booth every morning and night eating the bar? Wounder why that was?
    free?
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is the Best TASTING BAR THREAD ?
    maybe read the title again?

on my screen it says Best OVERALL Protein Bars

Originally Posted by Incline Press ING View Post
    maybe read the title again?

on my screen it says Best OVERALL Protein Bars
    Sorry your right I forgot "AND" in between BEST and Tasting..thanks
    Fitness model mommy

Actually, it says best overall.

Sorry your right I forgot "AND" in between BEST and Tasting..thanks
    Supreme Protein Blend 30g: (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate), Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Non Fat Dry Milk, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Salt, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)], Maltitol Syrup, Peanuts, Vegetable Glycerine, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Protein, Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Flax seed Oil, Cream (Heavy Cream, Carrageenean, Mono and Diglycerides), Water, Hydrolyzed Fish collagen (Cod), Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Soy Protein Crisps (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Flour, Malt Extract and Salt), Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Salt.

Do I really need to question the collagens, glycerines, maltitol, "sweetned" condensed milk?

They taste good. Stick with that.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like whey isolate.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I want a bar made with Gemma. I like the taste of peas :P

bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Actually, it says best overall.

Supreme Protein Blend 30g: (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate), Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Non Fat Dry Milk, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Salt, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)], Maltitol Syrup, Peanuts, Vegetable Glycerine, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Protein, Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Flax seed Oil, Cream (Heavy Cream, Carrageenean, Mono and Diglycerides), Water, Hydrolyzed Fish collagen (Cod), Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Soy Protein Crisps (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Flour, Malt Extract and Salt), Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Salt.

Do I really need to question the collagens, glycerines, maltitol, "sweetned" condensed milk?

They taste good. Stick with that.
    lol they dont even count the collagen in the 30g protein total
    theyre pretty good, but those ingredients arent right, just little stuff, like they used to have real chocolate, but now its chocolate coating

Supreme Protein? Blend 30gWhey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate), Chocolate Coating (Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Natural Flavor), Maltitol Syrup, Maltitol Syrup, Peanuts, Vegetable Glycerine, Milk Protein Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Cream (Heavy Cream, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides), Water, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen (COD), Protein Crisps, (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Flour, Malt Extract and Salt), Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), Salt, Potassium Sorbate.
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 475 (wraps)
    Deadlift: 475
    Total: 1225

Clean-300
    Front squat:315x3 225x15 ATG
    Snatch: 185x3
    Clean and Jerk: 275

Repping Back since 1992

Squat stats are invalid unless proven by video

Originally Posted by bigguy19 View Post
    lol they dont even count the collagen in the 30g protein total
    theyre pretty good, but those ingredients arent right, just little stuff, like they used to have real chocolate, but now its chocolate coating

Supreme Protein? Blend 30gWhey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate), Chocolate Coating (Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Natural Flavor), Maltitol Syrup, Maltitol Syrup, Peanuts, Vegetable Glycerine, Milk Protein Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Cream (Heavy Cream, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides), Water, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen (COD), Protein Crisps, (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Flour, Malt Extract and Salt), Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), Salt, Potassium Sorbate.
    those are pretty far down on the list, and if you aren't sensitive to sugar alcohols I don't see a problem

justpicaname is on a distinguished road. (+10) justpicaname is on a distinguished road. (+10) justpicaname is on a distinguished road. (+10) justpicaname is on a distinguished road. (+10) justpicaname is on a distinguished road. (+10) justpicaname is on a distinguished road. (+10) justpicaname is on a distinguished road. (+10) justpicaname is on a distinguished road. (+10) justpicaname is on a distinguished road. (+10) justpicaname is on a distinguished road. (+10) justpicaname is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like the Myoplex bars, the ones with 30 grams protein.

anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have yet to find a single bar that tastes good and is healthy.

Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was at the arnold and sampled the Lean Body bars like crazy..I think I was at that booth for then any where in the expo..Their protein bars are AMAZING!..Everyone of them ...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    ((Team Pro-Edge))

Buff Brady is just really nice. (+1000) Buff Brady is just really nice. (+1000) Buff Brady is just really nice. (+1000) Buff Brady is just really nice. (+1000) Buff Brady is just really nice. (+1000) Buff Brady is just really nice. (+1000) Buff Brady is just really nice. (+1000) Buff Brady is just really nice. (+1000) Buff Brady is just really nice. (+1000) Buff Brady is just really nice. (+1000) Buff Brady is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh yeah bars!

ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    those are pretty far down on the list, and if you aren't sensitive to sugar alcohols I don't see a problem
    Exactly, if your gonna get specific with ingredients like condensed milk and polyols (regarding SENSETIVITY), then might as well mention soy (an allergen), nuts (an allergen), milk (another allergen, not to mention lactose intolerance), the list doesnt stop, no ingredient is safe an all protein bars are supposed to be considered unhealthy?!?

All those allergens might make all protein bars questionable, using the logic people in this thread seem to use.

Polyols are as natural as sugar and have been eaten for thousands of years seeing as they are naturally occuring in many foods. Oh wait, it hasnt been used in such high amounts? Well, then, how long have people been eating high protein diets...not that long really, protein was always the most expensive food and most people survived on a grain based low protein diet. So, therefore, if high amounts of polyols are unhealthy, so too are high amounts of protein, using the logic displayed throughout this thread.

ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekolb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by anth28 View Post
    I have yet to find a single bar that tastes good and is healthy.
    Canadians do not need protein bars. The shipping cost alone kills me and the options available in Canada are too expensive.

Page 104 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast