syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Appetite increase?

How can i increase my appetite? I am bulking right now and i need to eat more i was wondering is there something that will help give me more of an appetite?

Thanks.

Peace.

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the trick is... don't eat when you are hungry... eat a a deisred time... who gives a **** if you are hungry or not... just eat... as long as you don't throw up... eat... or eat small calorie dense meals... add peanut butter to everything... eat lots of rice and pasta and breads... food that is very dense in calories... or use calorie dense shakes...

LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Appetite increase?

Originally posted by syko
    How can i increase my appetite? I am bulking right now and i need to eat more i was wondering is there something that will help give me more of an appetite?

Thanks.

Peace.
    If you have a fast metabolism and get full really easily, you can probably get away with eating more starchy/sugary foods like white rice, white bread, fat free cookies, etc. They have a low satiety index (a measure of the "fullness feeling" resulting from eating) and won't leave you feeling as full and bloated. Normally, of course, you're supposed to avoid those foods, but if you're having trouble eating enough to gain weight it might be helpful.

alchemist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    smoke ganja...
    dread out...