Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you have the will-power to stay on your diet. just keep in mind the goals you have set for yourself. any deviation from your diet will set you back. keep at it my friend and you will do it.

Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I mix my chicken with sweet n sour sauce / flavorerd sauce

little flavor wont kill your diet :P

ONly like 30 calories :P

4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

thanks boyz. im thinking about that ripped body thats going to pull the attention of alot of people as i rip off my shirt and go for a swim on the beach in a hot summer day. my goal is to get down to about 9-10 % bf. im currently at 18% bf.
    the car u drive doesnt matter what matters is the size of the arm hanging out the window

Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    from recent pics, your not 18%

Id Say 15% max.

00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 4evafit View Post
    thanks. yea been looking into it at the moment. is there anyone u will recommend?
    Well I've tried Instone's Leanfire v2, that worked pretty well for me (though I admit I wasn't doing as much cardio and dieting as I should have), but I still lost a little bit of fat and people said I was looking a little more cut-up. This was a while ago and I'm about to try some hydroxycut hardcore. I've heard people getting good results from the two above as well as Hot-rox, Lipo6, and Scorch ... off the top of my head. It's pretty much the caffeine, green tea, etc. thats in all of them that will help you. I would research the ingredients before buying one though since they could contain stuff that isn't so good for your health and have some pretty scary long-term side effects. Leanfire for example has guggulsterone in it which i was unaware of before take it, then i saw this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466547

good luck

4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tribalone View Post
    from recent pics, your not 18%

Id Say 15% max.
    thats what i was thinking. but the calipers said i was. so i like to think that i am so when im going down on the calipers i know im getting somewere. so if i lost 6% bf i will be 12% on the calipers, but in reality im 9-10%.
    by the way i do add flaver in my food. i try different things every day. today my unity helped me out and we came out with a really nice rosemary and lemon chicken breast with some salad. first time in my 6 weeks of dieting i enjoyed what i was eating. i think its that womens touch.lol
    the car u drive doesnt matter what matters is the size of the arm hanging out the window

Originally Posted by 00Baller View Post
    Well I've tried Instone's Leanfire v2, that worked pretty well for me (though I admit I wasn't doing as much cardio and dieting as I should have), but I still lost a little bit of fat and people said I was looking a little more cut-up. This was a while ago and I'm about to try some hydroxycut hardcore. I've heard people getting good results from the two above as well as Hot-rox, Lipo6, and Scorch ... off the top of my head. It's pretty much the caffeine, green tea, etc. thats in all of them that will help you. I would research the ingredients before buying one though since they could contain stuff that isn't so good for your health and have some pretty scary long-term side effects. Leanfire for example has guggulsterone in it which i was unaware of before take it, then i saw this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466547

good luck
    yeah u got to watch out. i tryed a bit of lipo6 that me sister was using for about a week and it didnt do much i was losing the same amount of weight each week without it. do i need to be patient and wait till it gets in my system or what?

00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah u got to watch out. i tryed a bit of lipo6 that me sister was using for about a week and it didnt do much i was losing the same amount of weight each week without it. do i need to be patient and wait till it gets in my system or what?

Yeah, for me my body didn't noticibly change until maybe 2 1/2 weeks into it though it does start working right away.. I wasn't keeping track of weight but I know I didnt lose that much due to my own laziness as stated. I would try it again, just give it some more time, and recheck your body fat after 3 weeks. (you def look less than 18%) ... post new pics too so we can see hah

everyonedoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) everyonedoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) everyonedoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) everyonedoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just stick with it if it was easy everyone would be walking around with tons of muscle and showing off 6 pack abbs. Best of luck with the cut. Remmber durring a cut cardio is your friend.

ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have been dieting for 6 weeks now and cant handle it any more i respect every bodybuilder in the world that diets down for competion. i really takes disipline and dedication. im eating healthy and my family and friend are not supporting me. there eating big macs and kebabs, while im eating dried chicken breast and raw brocolli. is there any tips that u guys follow to keep on track and continue.

thanks alot

typing this as i starve to death eating tuna steak and veggies.

if you are looking for the easy way to do it, there is none

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 00Baller View Post
    Yeah, for me my body didn't noticibly change until maybe 2 1/2 weeks into it though it does start working right away.. I wasn't keeping track of weight but I know I didnt lose that much due to my own laziness as stated. I would try it again, just give it some more time, and recheck your body fat after 3 weeks. (you def look less than 18%) ... post new pics too so we can see hah
    yeah i might give it another try and see how it goes. i will keep u guys updated on my progress.

Originally Posted by everyonedoes View Post
    just stick with it if it was easy everyone would be walking around with tons of muscle and showing off 6 pack abbs. Best of luck with the cut. Remmber durring a cut cardio is your friend.
    thats true. im going to stick with it and stop being a pussy. i do hiit cardio 4 times a week. is this alright or do i have to do low intensity to save as much muscle as possible?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ChickenTuna View Post
    if you are looking for the easy way to do it, there is none
    im not looking for a easy way out because i know there is no easy way out. what im looking for is some tips to stay consistant.

Thumbs up

yeah good idea im out.

8mile has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 8mile has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Get Down..

Good sex will do ya body good, mate.. Ease the BB stress and do your best. Lift heavy, eat alot, do your cardio, and continue to do damn good pictures and videos..
    Last edited by 8mile; 08-18-2007 at 11:04 PM.
    8 Mile Rd

want to be a bodybuilder! chris08's Avatar
    chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just imagine that you're in a matrix.. lol
    My goal: To compete

Toran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks boyz. im thinking about that ripped body thats going to pull the attention of alot of people as i rip off my shirt and go for a swim on the beach in a hot summer day. my goal is to get down to about 9-10 % bf. im currently at 18% bf.
    From your profile pics I'd say you already turn heads ^_^ you just need to keep up the great work, your doing much better than you give yourself credit!

redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know the feeling, on Sunday I pretty much eat what were having, Just try to do it as healthy as I can!

keeponpumpin!- red
    Enjoy The Pump Of Life !!

IT'S NOT WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE THAT COUNTS, IT'S THE SIZE OF THE ARM YOU HANG OUT THE WINDOW!

joeski5651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeski5651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just to throw my input into the mix. What helped me was a realist goal and finding someone to answer to who is supportive. I'm not talking about a nag, but one particular person who knows your goals and helps you to stick to them. A cheat day doesnt help. Once a week a type of reward is ok, but something that can be worked off. I found I had to stay away from most sugars and starches, limiting fats to good fats and I limit my dairy. I have allot of fibrous veggies, some fruit and my protein is 1+ gram per pound of body weight.
    Hows' your cardio ? Working off one meal a day (about 30 mins) helps even itf its to help your heart. It boils down to what YOU want. And find a grpou of people that are a help not a hindrance.

-Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you live in Cronulla ?
    Best website for tutorials to create your own beats.

http://www.warbeats.com/refer/referral.aspx?userid=26937&urlid=6

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what diet are you following?

csmackallen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think alot of us have the same problems with those around us not really helping. Shoot...........I am mostly the one to do the cooking for my wife and kid, so I can be sitting there making her something awesome and have to stick to my crappy boring diet. I cheat though usually one day a week and it keeps my sane. I have alot to lose and was in the worst shape of my life......... what Im getting at is.....if you want it bad enough you will do it. Screw everyone else. Good luck with it man.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Toran View Post
    From your profile pics I'd say you already turn heads ^_^ you just need to keep up the great work, your doing much better than you give yourself credit!
    thanks man. not qiuet yet once i get those abs to pop out i will be sweet.

Originally Posted by joeski5651 View Post
    just to throw my input into the mix. What helped me was a realist goal and finding someone to answer to who is supportive. I'm not talking about a nag, but one particular person who knows your goals and helps you to stick to them. A cheat day doesnt help. Once a week a type of reward is ok, but something that can be worked off. I found I had to stay away from most sugars and starches, limiting fats to good fats and I limit my dairy. I have allot of fibrous veggies, some fruit and my protein is 1+ gram per pound of body weight.
    Hows' your cardio ? Working off one meal a day (about 30 mins) helps even itf its to help your heart. It boils down to what YOU want. And find a grpou of people that are a help not a hindrance.
    my cardio is 4 days of 15 mins hiit cardio. i have a cheat day on sunday so when i return on monday i hit it hard. its not really a cheat day its a carb up day.

Originally Posted by -Caucasian- View Post
    Do you live in Cronulla ?
    nah liverpool

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    what diet are you following?
    Body Building Diet

? The purpose of this diet program is to shred body fat to reveal and or magnify existing or underlying muscle.
    ? This diet is primarily for six weeks and is to be reviewed weekly according to progress.
    ? From week one to the end of week two your carb intake should be no more than 120grams per day as a general rule for six days of the week.
    On the seventh day [Sunday] you are to carb up, in other words re saturate with carbs. After six days your body should be fairly well depleted.

*When carbing up on the seventh day, it is best to use complex carbs with a low [GI] gluseamic index rating.

Things such as,

? Brown rice
    ? Brown Bread
    ? Brown pasta
    ? Sweet potatoes

*An example of a low card day would look like the following,

9am breakfast- 4 wheetbix in skim milk
    Approx 50_60 carbs

12pm lunch- A can of 400gram tuna in spring water. Nothing but lemon and pepper allowed.

3pm ?A protein shake.

5pm-1 banana [before training]
    Approx 35grams of carbs.

7pm dinner-Chicken breast, lean meat, fish or turkey grilled with steamed or boiled veggies.

1030 pm-Protein shake before bed. Low carb.

This is only an example and guide. The rule of thumb is to stay below 120 grams of carbs for the day.

Note

? Drink plenty of water
    ? Drink plenty of green tea
    ? Take a good multi vitamin
    ? Eat plenty of protein e.g. fish, chicken, lean meat etc. With chicken be sure not consume the skin.[grilled only]

Consider

? Supplementing with glutamine as it is a muscle sparing agent.
    ? A fiber supplement.
    ? Using a thermogenic to raise body temp to burn excess calories and provide energy to training.

From

Week three to week six-your carb intake should be reduced as you progress.
    Never go below 70grams a day of carbs, you will end up wasting muscle.

Be sure you carb up on Sunday .Eat plenty of good complex carbs to ensure you refuel your body and don?t burn muscle during the week on your low carb days.

? Do not do more than 30mins of cardio per day. Preferably separate cardio training as to optimize matabolizim .If you can?t do the cardio after your weight training.
    ? Do not do more than 30mins cardio per day as you will burn muscle mass. Its hard earned muscle!!

Be Aware

Although fruits are generally good for you, they contain fructose. This is naturally occurring Hi [GI ] carb.
    This is not recommended on your low carb diet.[Sunday only]

Please keep ray informed as to your progress.

i added some things in there.

ends up like this:

cals: 2100
    protein:280
    carbs: 120-150g
    fats: 30g
    Last edited by 4evafit; 08-19-2007 at 07:00 AM.

Originally Posted by csmackallen View Post
    I think alot of us have the same problems with those around us not really helping. Shoot...........I am mostly the one to do the cooking for my wife and kid, so I can be sitting there making her something awesome and have to stick to my crappy boring diet. I cheat though usually one day a week and it keeps my sane. I have alot to lose and was in the worst shape of my life......... what Im getting at is.....if you want it bad enough you will do it. Screw everyone else. Good luck with it man.
    thanks a lot man.

BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by csmackallen View Post
    I don't have a crappy boring diet. I eat whatever I want, I just eat plenty of protein and keep portions small. For example, a ping pong ball size scoup of ice cream, or a six ounce steak, four or five potato chips, etc. I never count calories or weigh portions. I try never to get full. If I overeat one meal I make up for it on the next meal, and I go to bed feeling a little hungry.
    BJE
    Last edited by BJE; 08-19-2007 at 04:37 PM.
    "Quidvis recte factum quamvis humile praeclarum - Whatsoever is rightly done, however humble, is noble." Sir Henry Royce

Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude just cheat already!

Stop listening to a bunch of 150 pound 16 year olds who think that having a 6 pack will finally let them talk to girls who probably dont even realise there as attractive as they are without stumbling over every other word.

Cheat days/meals ARE NOT dangerous, I mean maybe if your hunting down 5% bodyfat. Not doing it is just unrealistic, especially with your mindset. I have a cheat day once a week to reset my leptin levels and fill up all my dried up muscles and guess what, the next day I look even LEANER. Mind you my diet is completely different then yours (alot lower in calories+ALOT stricter) but you have to get into the mindset that

you arendoing this for quick results, your doing this for life. Im not saying be a slob and give in to temptation, but PLANNED cheat days are the most sanity inducing things on earth, not just the days themselves, but just being able to say "if I hold off and keep strong today I can have X food in X days" its nice.

Also, have you thought of switching up your diet? Try a ketogenic Diet maybe? carb cylcing? Maybe you just need a change of pace. Hell bulk for a few weeks get your metabolism real high again then keep at it.

Basically what im saying is dont grind it out for the sake of grinding it out, its not like your competing in 8 weeks. (IM ALSO NOT SAYING JUST GIVE IN GODDAMMIT EVEN IF YOU AGREE TO HAVE A CHEAT DAY DONT FOR ANOTHER WEEK JUST SO YOU KNOW YOUR NOT GIVING IN)
    "I keep a bottle of testosterone sitting on a triple-layer bench shirt in the back of my gym, but I have yet to see it bench 5 pounds"

-louie simmons

Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well dry chicken and raw broccoli is lame. Spice up your menu a little man. You can steam the broccoli, and there are hundreds of marinades that have no fat and real low cals. You can add fish and rices. If you have an eating schedule you should not be "starving".

Good luck though, you look OK now.