sin_ator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sorness and muscle building

Do you have to be really sore to build muscle. i just started back up in this lifestyle and i cant seem to get as sore as i wish..im lifting to failure and am very fatigued afterward..just concered about it..thanks

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't have to be sore at all to build muscle.

sin_ator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

THank you

thanks for your response ..a great piece of mind!

linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000)

my two cents

you dont have to up the weight to get sore, up the intensity. trust me, this helped me to receive gains like crazy. i am sorer, but like said before, you dont have to be in crazy pain to see gains. listen to lethal, he's bee around
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. "
    -- Theodore Roosevelt