Dilsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working a bodypart twice a week: good or bad?

If I work out a bodypart twice a week, say Monday and thurs. for chest/tris/legs, and Tues. and fri. for back/bi/forearms, is that too much?

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No...that is absolutely fine man.

I have misplaced my pants wiggles's Avatar
    wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Naw, that's just fine. Most of the people on this board do a one-a-week split, but the twice-a-week is still very popular and gets lots of people great results. Arnold, for example.

BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Twice a week is fine, but you won't be able to tire out the muscles as much. It really depends on what your goals are.

If you want to just get larger quickly, I'd go with twice a week (that's what i did this summer), but for my cutting I'm going to do each once a week so they can get shredded!

-GS
    Lifting is a lifestyle.

Dilsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.