Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Naked women and nutrition.

Ahhh....the title gets more people to check it out.
    HAAA
    Anyway, this is a great article that sites numerous studies and their results on many dietary and nutritional fronts.

Great article ......check it out.

Diet and Health: What Should We Tell the Public?
    by:Walter C. Willett

http://www.fathom.com/story/story.jh...ush&navCount=7

HAAAAA !

Keto ROCKS

PEACE
    Last edited by Chi_town; 05-06-2002 at 10:11 AM.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have read that before Chi. It is a great article.......Still it will take years for the public to understand what I know to be fact....And a few others of course!
    Psalm 121

callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think that makes alot of sense... its only since the "low-fat era" that the obesity rate has climbed so high... but look at some "classic american meals" from the 30's and 40's and the people from those eras... they were alot of thin, fit individuals who ate high fat/protein meals.
    the only good things to come out of england were elizabeth hurley and the muffins

neilj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    too long to read, please summerize it
    Yes.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

For those with no time to read the full article,

Here is the conclusion drawn by the author at the end of the article..........

"Based on these analyses, it does appear that choosing a correct diet has powerful beneficial effects on cardiovascular disease, colon cancer and other important illnesses. Potential dietary benefits appear substantially greater for cardiovascular disease than for cancer. While we can dramatically reduce coronary heart disease rates by nutritional means, this will not be achieved by replacing saturated fats with carbohydrates. We should abandon recommendations to reduce total fat intake and avoid pejorative references to fat or fatty foods. There is no scientific support for this. Advice about dietary fat should focus instead on replacing saturated and trans-fats with vegetable oils, and on limiting extra calories from all sources if a person is overweight.

In conclusion, following the current US dietary guidelines and food pyramid will have little benefit and may cause some harm. Future dietary guidelines should be evaluated empirically for their ability to predict risk of major chronic disease before we advise the public to follow them. "

PEACE

Originally posted by fitnessman
    I have read that before Chi. It is a great article.......Still it will take years for the public to understand what I know to be fact....And a few others of course!

I figgured guru's like you have read this and things like it many times over. Not to mention the research you and others have done in this field. I posted it so more of us non-nutritionists could benefit. LOL.

I am so tired of listening to this BS. about the food piramid and low fat diets. My kids as well as all kids are still being taught this crap. They teach fractions in first grade now, but what they teach about nutrition is so outdated and wrong. As parents we are (I know I am) struggling to combat this crap. I teach my kids by explaining them what I can for their level and mainly by example of my own nutrition.

Just trying to share what I thought was a great article, which you concurred. COOL ! I am learning something.

Anyway bro, I'm glad you liked it.

PEACE