Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: should you pay?

Majin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Brandi
    My goodness i can't believe some of you guys are so cheap.
    Money comes and go's. Besides what goes around, comes around....

If this is the attitude you have, you will never find a decent girl......A slave maybe; is that what you want; a dumb broad @ your beck and call.....cause that what you'll end up ..So if thats what you want Keep up the Hard Pimpn' skills cause you won't get a decent girl with that attitude i promise Unless shes got a brain full of rocks.
    Why does it make any "man" more like a gentlemen if he pays the bills - what has this todo with anything ?

Dont get my wrong, i pay 99.9% of the time on my dates the bills but not because im a gentleman or anything,but because i simply know that I earn X times the money that the girl (mostly students) im going out with does - so it wont hurt me much to pay, but i know it would hurt her pretty much.

So, please educate me - why should a men always offer to pay the bills - in this time woman and men earn the same money on average - so he should spent all his hard earned money on you just because its a "gentleman rule" - and what do you do with your money ? Put it in a bank and let it rot ? Buy yourself the 50th pair of red shoes ?

You know you are prostituting yourself if you always expect that guys pay, the is no reason on earth why mens should pay for YOU - simply as it is.

A gentleman can be characterized with alot of attributes for example :

- polite
    - gentle (obviously)
    - obliging
    - a bit reserved, if you know what i mean

BUT money has nothing todo with it..

Following your logic, it takes nothing but money to make out of a men a gentleman - i wonder how a woman at your age could be so shortsighted.

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Majin
    Following your logic, it takes nothing but money to make out of a men a gentleman - i wonder how a woman at your age could be so shortsighted.
    Big bump!

Brandi knows that shes talking garbage but she enjoys her free rides from day to day!

Stating that guys who pay for women are gentlemen is like writing off everything you spend on tax!

Brandi shut your pie hole and get back into the kitchen woman!

Brandi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your right they're are decent non-manipulative girls out there; but I promise you they won't be interested in a guy with your attitude. Who wants to date a guy that can't even offer to pay her lunch b/c in the back of his mind...all he can think about is I'm getting played or used. by the way, Who played you? ..... she must have done you in good!!

You know what Masf, you shouldn't worry about paying for a girls lunch or a coffee for a date....I mean if you go out 2 or 3 times with this girl and she doesn't once offer to take care of the ticket...then you'll know she is probably out for a free ride. But, you shouldn't automatically assume that 99% of girls are like this......Just give it a chance ...i don't understand why such hostility towards girls

I don't agree that guys should be obligated to pay 100% of the time, I said I think a gentleman normally does offer. Besides, i think i've made it clear, that if a girl doesn't offer to treat you @ times.....then you'll know shes out to use you.. its pretty obvious

Thumbs up

Originally posted by broker_mike
    heh. i even open doors for women, on occasion . for the life of me, i can't fathom the way you guys think. if we were talking about major $$ here, it would be different.

but we're talking just a few bucks. did you ever consider that a woman needs to spend more money on clothes, etc? did you ever consider that a woman makes 75% of what you do for the same job?

it's not about getting laid. it's about treating women with respect.
    WERD!!!!!!!!!!

Why does it make any "man" more like a gentlemen if he pays the bills - what has this todo with anything ?

Dont get my wrong, i pay 99.9% of the time on my dates the bills but not because im a gentleman or anything,but because i simply know that I earn X times the money that the girl (mostly students) im going out with does - so it wont hurt me much to pay, but i know it would hurt her pretty much.

So, please educate me - why should a men always offer to pay the bills - in this time woman and men earn the same money on average - so he should spent all his hard earned money on you just because its a "gentleman rule" - and what do you do with your money ? Put it in a bank and let it rot ? Buy yourself the 50th pair of red shoes ?

You know you are prostituting yourself if you always expect that guys pay, the is no reason on earth why mens should pay for YOU - simply as it is.

You need to go back and Read my threads again...... b/c I never said a man should pay all the time.........

A gentleman can be characterized with alot of attributes for example :

- polite
    - gentle (obviously)
    - obliging
    - a bit reserved, if you know what i mean

BUT money has nothing todo with it..

GO BACK AND READ MY THREADS AGAIN......... i never NEVER said a man should pay 100% if the time.

Originally posted by mASF
    Big bump!

Brandi knows that shes talking garbage but she enjoys her free rides from day to day!

Stating that guys who pay for women are gentlemen is like writing off everything you spend on tax!

Brandi shut your pie hole and get back into the kitchen woman!

Get your mom back in the kitchen Cause that s the only woman you'll have in your life 'YOU BIG PIMP U"

Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WERD!!!!!!!!!!
    Admit it, you want special treatment because you have a stinky tuna fish trap down there. Women and men are equal, are they not? I'm a student, and I have to pay alot of my own bills. Why should I have to not only pay for myself to have fun, but also for my "date" to have fun? Thats absurd.

You want guys to be chivalrous yet you want equal rights. Take your pick! If you want to give up the right to vote and not be able to work then yeah, I'll pay for the date.
    Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your right they're are decent non-manipulative girls out there; but I promise you they won't be interested in a guy with your attitude. Who wants to date a guy that can't even offer to pay her lunch b/c in the back of his mind...all he can think about is I'm getting played or used. by the way, Who played you? ..... she must have done you in good!!

You know what Masf, you shouldn't worry about paying for a girls lunch or a coffee for a date....I mean if you go out 2 or 3 times with this girl and she doesn't once offer to take care of the ticket...then you'll know she is probably out for a free ride. But, you shouldn't automatically assume that 99% of girls are like this......Just give it a chance ...i don't understand why such hostility towards girls

I don't agree that guys should be obligated to pay 100% of the time, I said I think a gentleman normally does offer. Besides, i think i've made it clear, that if a girl doesn't offer to treat you @ times.....then you'll know shes out to use you.. its pretty obvious
    do u really think there is a girl that would actually NOT take advantage of me??

i dont think ill ever find one. i mean, why would she pay for tickets or meals when she doesnt even have her own home nor car...

and on the other hand ive got 1 condo, 1 house and 1 manor and over 10 cars in this city alone.. so tell me, what girl would NOT take advantage of a person such as i?
    (i dont expect u to understand)

even if she wasnt normally a girl who likes to take advantage of guys, even if she is nice and doesnt like to use people, she will turn to a woman who will actually turn out to take advantage of me.

unless ofcorse she is WEALTHIER than me.

(obviously it sounds like im bragging, but im actually pointing out that a person such as me would have a difficult time NOT gettin used...[not that theres anything u and i can do about it.])

fatfuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think some of u bitches get such a misconception about this. It's not like were cheap or anything like that. It's this bull**** about supplicating. If we pay for everything, we look like bitches,and that's not good. Soft people pay for things. ANd soft names make soft people. ANy of u guys that say we need to pay for the girl ought to be slapped. That's bs, we're seen as bitches. Im tired of seeing these girls come up to me and asking me for money during the day. Like "can i have a dollar for this"-no u cant.

ANd then she goes over to a "nice guy"-who thinks she likes him, and asks him, and he's so quick to pull out his wallet, and hand her a dollar. ANd then she says "thank U" and quickly walks away, buys her drink, and this guy's sitting there thinking he made a good impression, but he looks like a bitch. SHe'll never talk to him again, unless she wants another dollar some other time. That's it. The very first time u give in, like giving a girl a dollar for a drink, Giving her a ride somewhere, helping her with things, U look like a bitch, and that's what she considers u as.

NOw i dont wanna make it seem like they're better than us, they're not. THey're good for one thing-sex. ANd the way to get that is buy A)Rape B)getting them drunk C)THem giving in
    or d)a hooker.

THat's it.

ANd when the girl asks a guy for a dollar so she can go buy a drink, and the guy gives in, I so wanna go over there, and slap this guy, and say what the fuk r u doing? Im tired of seeing females get away with this kinda stuff. AT least i KNow better. SO does MASF, so fuk off brandi.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by braindmg
    [B]do u really think there is a girl that would actually NOT take advantage of me??

i dont think ill ever find one. i mean, why would she pay for tickets or meals when she doesnt even have her own home nor car...

and on the other hand ive got 1 condo, 1 house and 1 manor and over 10 cars in this city alone.. so tell me, what girl would NOT take advantage of a person such as i?
    (i dont expect u to understand)

even if she wasnt normally a girl who likes to take advantage of guys, even if she is nice and doesnt like to use people, she will turn to a woman who will actually turn out to take advantage of me.

unless ofcorse she is WEALTHIER than me.

I'm sorry honestly I can't promise you a girl won't take advantage of you. I truly do understand where you're coming from, and I understand the concerns all you guys have with this issue "the way you express it makes sense and your not disrespectful in any way when you present your feelings about the issue" therefore i respect what your saying. Your situation is a bit more complex.

You know when someone is right for you .... You just know, and you will know when someone is using you...Just b/c you have money doesn't make you obligated to pay for someone all the time.............so don't feel that way.

I would say find yourself someone that is College educated and has a car and $$$$ of her own, but unfortunately we all know life doesn't work that way. We can't help who we fall for Wealthy or Not.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by fatfuk
    I think some of u bitches get such a misconception about this. It's not like were cheap or anything like that. It's this bull**** about supplicating. If we pay for everything, we look like bitches,and that's not good. Soft people pay for things. ANd soft names make soft people. ANy of u guys that say we need to pay for the girl ought to be slapped. That's bs, we're seen as bitches. Im tired of seeing these girls come up to me and asking me for money during the day. Like "can i have a dollar for this"-no u cant.

ANd then she goes over to a "nice guy"-who thinks she likes him, and asks him, and he's so quick to pull out his wallet, and hand her a dollar. ANd then she says "thank U" and quickly walks away, buys her drink, and this guy's sitting there thinking he made a good impression, but he looks like a bitch. SHe'll never talk to him again, unless she wants another dollar some other time. That's it. The very first time u give in, like giving a girl a dollar for a drink, Giving her a ride somewhere, helping her with things, U look like a bitch, and that's what she considers u as.

NOw i dont wanna make it seem like they're better than us, they're not. THey're good for one thing-sex. ANd the way to get that is buy A)Rape B)getting them drunk C)THem giving in
    or d)a hooker.

THat's it.

ANd when the girl asks a guy for a dollar so she can go buy a drink, and the guy gives in, I so wanna go over there, and slap this guy, and say what the fuk r u doing? Im tired of seeing females get away with this kinda stuff. AT least i KNow better. SO does MASF, so fuk off brandi.

LOSER ....IS THIS HOW YOUR DADDY TREATS YOUR MOM HAHAHA YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T HAVE A DADDY HUH you little queer!!!

Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Notice how brandi fails to respond to my posts because she has no logical comeback?

Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, its surprising reading all the responses. I'm not picking sides, but if you read what you are all posting its just bitter attacks at one another. I used to think like that, putting money over the company of a good friend which is what I recently found in a woman...hopefully a life partner. ( which by the way what both men and women eventually want ).

When you find someone who truly respects you money is the last thing you even think about. Life is too short and when you die someday you can't take that precious money with you, and if you carry on with negative thoughts and actions you'll live a rich, regretfull and lonely life.

What is evident, is that our society and the media has converted people into materialistic and a selfish society to live in.

To make things simple both of you can come to an understanding and compromise, one pays for dinner, the next time the other person pays.
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Need 2Whey more
    To make things simple both of you can come to an understanding and compromise, one pays for dinner, the next time the other person pays.
    and if she doesnt wanna pay? or cant?

GO BACK AND READ MY THREADS AGAIN......... i never NEVER said a man should pay 100% if the time.
    Why do you quote my reply and not even say anything at all in the reply ? And go back to your first answer, you said you expect a gentleman to pay... thats exactly what you said...

Now, since you dont have an appropriate answer you skip the displeasing opinions you earned.

I highly doubt that you are a woman already, yet alone married 7 years, i think you are like 16-17 years old.

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)

Its not about being freaked out paying for women. There are women are out there who use guys and guys who use girls, all im saying is you must screen these people unless you have no respect for yourself or the money you earn and also just cos you paid for someone it dont mean they will like you, it just tells them that they can use you more frequnetly and openly than other people. The tricky thing with women is when she suspects that you want to pay for her to come off as a "nice and gentleman guy" she will get sexually turned off from the guy and he will now become her FRIEND, or a bitch friend whom she wont feel any sexual attraction towards, 99% of guys want to avoid this situ, hence why paying for women straight out is gay and useless for the attraction to happen.

Just dont bring it up at all! Its quite perfectly normal to pay for your GF whom youve already slept with and shared many intimate moments with but its NOT cool to pay for some new girl you just met! Would some guy pay for some NEW guy he just met on the street or club? No! Its wierd! Why is this any different to a girl guy scenario? It isnt. I dont have hostility towards girls, I love girls and find them very interesting. Men caused this **** themselves and media doesnt help.

You say that guys who pay for women are GENTLEMEN which is pure bull****, these guys wonna get into the girls pants just like any other guy! Theres a fine line between a gentleman and a walking wallet who secretly wants to fuk the chick by paying for her. Ive been used by women when I was younger and naive but Ive learned from my mistakes unlike some guys on here which is a majority! Now women get me things on occasions and I pay them back at times too if i see potential in them!

broker_mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is a hopeless thread. the only women you guys are going to date are rosy palm and her 5 sisters. i've never seen such a bunch of cheap ass losers gathered in one thread.

pitiful really. i bet you guys can't even make a woman cum, but then again, rosy and her sisters aren't too demanding.
    stats: it's longer than average.

height: 5'10"
    weight: 220 lbs.
    bodyfat: 9%

this is a hopeless thread. the only women you guys are going to date are rosy palm and her 5 sisters. i've never seen such a bunch of cheap ass losers gathered in one thread.

pitiful really. i bet you guys can't even make a woman cum, but then again, rosy and her sisters aren't too demanding.
    Like I said, whatever gets you results...
    Im happy with my sex life and it dont cost me a thing considering what you and the others would pay, offcourse sometimes I need to pay for petrol and buy a present here and there on SPECIAL occasions to simply "tell" the girl that i am long term material worthy... apart from that my wallet stays shut.

Yea right, you're the freakin tool. It's not about being cheap. Let me tell you what, I'm in college and I got a story for you. I had some girl I saw for the FIRST time out of school and not only did I have her buy me food, ten minutes later I drove her to my house and banged the holy hell out of her, twice, and once again the next morning.

Look at that, you're just jealous that yer such a tool paying for all these girls **** that you have to lash out on those who don't have to stoop to such lows. I used to be a tool like you until I realized that girls use men for their money and I changed, just like mASF.

Go ahead and keep paying for those whores buddy. Buying them **** is no different than giving them cash to have sex.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Need 2Whey more
    Wow, its surprising reading all the responses. I'm not picking sides, but if you read what you are all posting its just bitter attacks at one another. I used to think like that, putting money over the company of a good friend which is what I recently found in a woman...hopefully a life partner. ( which by the way what both men and women eventually want ).

When you find someone who truly respects you money is the last thing you even think about. Life is too short and when you die someday you can't take that precious money with you, and if you carry on with negative thoughts and actions you'll live a rich, regretfull and lonely life.

What is evident, is that our society and the media has converted people into materialistic and a selfish society to live in.

I couldn't have said it better myself...

And Masf

i'm sorry that you were used when you were younger, but i assure you not all women are like that! i understand your concerns...and if you choose not to pay for a girl on your first date or any dates it's your money and your choice. My husband would always offer to pay for me on dates, and I didn't always accept *sometimes I would pay* I never saw him as a weak person when he took care of the tab, and i never took advantage of him. I just think people should respect each other .... and this is directed towards the ladies too.

Why do you quote my reply and not even say anything at all in the reply ? And go back to your first answer, you said you expect a gentleman to pay... thats exactly what you said...

Now, since you dont have an appropriate answer you skip the displeasing opinions you earned.

I highly doubt that you are a woman already, yet alone married 7 years, i think you are like 16-17 years old.
    NO this is what i said in my first thread "let me paste it for you"

I think a true gentleman offers to pay for a girl~
    but should also be careful enough to not be taken advantage of, you can normally tell if a girl is a sponge. A nice girl would offer to pay @ times too, I don't think the guy should always have to pay...it should kidna equal out.

you said you pay for a girl 99.9%, and you want to argue b/c i used the term gentleman......Please!!!! Do you like to argue just for the sake of arguing?

you said you pay for a girl 99.9%, and you want to argue b/c i used the term gentleman......Please!!!! Do you like to argue just for the sake of arguing?
    no, but since you dont have any arguments at all - i cant argue with you either

broker_mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Timber
    Yea right, you're the freakin tool. It's not about being cheap. Let me tell you what, I'm in college and I got a story for you. I had some girl I saw for the FIRST time out of school and not only did I have her buy me food, ten minutes later I drove her to my house and banged the holy hell out of her, twice, and once again the next morning.

Look at that, you're just jealous that yer such a tool paying for all these girls **** that you have to lash out on those who don't have to stoop to such lows. I used to be a tool like you until I realized that girls use men for their money and I changed, just like mASF.

Go ahead and keep paying for those whores buddy. Buying them **** is no different than giving them cash to have sex.
    honestly dude, i think you're just a little ignorant snot nosed punk with a sour attitude against women. inviting someone out to dinner and paying for it is hardly buying a hooker. how you can equate that with paying for sex just shows your ignorance and immaturity.

i feel sorry for a woman so desperate she'd sleep with you. and bragging about a girl buying you food (that gave me a good laugh) just shows you think in terms of nickles and pennies. there's not much use in continuing this until you develop a brain, which is going to take years.
    stats: it's longer than average.

height: 5'10"
    weight: 220 lbs.
    bodyfat: 9%

honestly dude, i think you're just a little ignorant snot nosed punk with a sour attitude against women. inviting someone out to dinner and paying for it is hardly buying a hooker. how you can equate that with paying for sex just shows your ignorance and immaturity.
    Sour attitude? No sir, I have a realistic attitude towards women. I treat women as my equal, I don't put them on a pedestal as an object of worship, nor do I think lower of them. When you pay for a girl's ****, it automatically makes it seem like she owes you something for buying her all that crap. Think about it...you somehow feel the NEED to provide for women, because your other male qualities are lacking and you have to make up for it somehow!

What do you call a woman who marries a man for his money? Would you call her a whore? What do you call a woman that goes out with a man just to be seen in his porsche and go out to nice dinners? Whore? Yeah, thats what I would define a whore as. Instead of giving her cash you give her other things and buy her gifts, whats the difference? Honestly, how can you not understand that?? I didn't say you were buying a hooker, I said you were still paying for sex.

Call me ignorant all you want, but you can remain to be a tool for all I care.
    i feel sorry for a woman so desperate she'd sleep with you. and bragging about a girl buying you food (that gave me a good laugh) just shows you think in terms of nickles and pennies. there's not much use in continuing this until you develop a brain, which is going to take years.
    It's not just a one time thing. I was proving a point, I have gotten women to buy me drinks at bars and **** (whom I just met). You don't seem to understand my point. The point is you should NOT treat women like objects of worship. If she is your age and has a job, why should YOU buy all her ****? What does that have to do with being cheap? It's not being cheap, it's being fair. Do you pay for your friends when you go out to a bar? Of course you don't. You're ignorant and you think the only way to impress a woman is by your wallet. Well, maybe that is the only way you can get women, and that's pretty pathetic...

So go ahead, continue to keep buying girls all the crap they want like the loser you are. Go ahead and treat them like they are "special." I for one believe in equal rights, this is 2004. Women make money, theres no need to pay for all of their crap any more. I'm a college student with tons of bills and loans, and I'll be damned if I'm going to also support girls on top of that.

You say you feel "sorry" for a woman so desperate she'd sleep with me? Well, that one I spoke of I've been sleeping with for the last 2 years in college, and I haven't spent a dime on her. Not one penny. Shes a hot little asian number, a sorrority chick and just ONE example. I get tons of play and I don't have to spend money to do it. They like me for who I am and my male qualities, not my wallet.

You say I need to develop a brain...that is quite a laugh. Anybody here can obviously see the intellectual superiority my retorts have in contrast to yours. You are calling me ignorant based upon my opinion? I called you a tool - for you are, but where from any of my posts can you infer that I'm ignorant? Give me a break.
    Last edited by Timber; 04-14-2004 at 04:50 PM.

ok ive decided. ive read all of this and to my judgement, masf & timber are right...

the next time i go out, im gonna tell her we should pay 50% each.

this is gonna be the look on their face --->

lol, im gonna experiment this with some girls i dont care about.

masf obviously has alot of experience in this.

Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, never knew people had such strong feelings on this topic! Well rather than adding more flames to the fire, how about this: since guys on both sides have obviously had success with their respective methods, how about sharing some ways you've made your method successful and managed to avoid the inherent pitfalls associated with each one.

For example:

For those who don't pay, how do you go about getting the girl to pay without coming off like you're cheap? What do you say to the girls who resist the idea? Getting a girl to go 50/50 is pretty easy, but how do you get them to buy your dinner?

For those who do pay, how do you treat a girl and not come off like a chump? How do you keep from spending too much? How do you keep from coming across like you're trying to buy her stuff to get her in bed? One of my favorites is when the check comes, take it and when she offers to pay her part, tell her I'm paying NOT because I like her, but because I'm a gentleman. Then I don't say anything more about it and let her analyze whether that means I really do like her or whether I don't like her but was just trying to be a gentleman and pick up the check.

Okay now flame warriors, we're all on the same side here: we all would like to score a lot more quality poon, so lets hear how you've been successful. If you haven't had any success, maybe it's time to try another way....

super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think a true gentleman offers to pay for a girl~
    but should also be careful enough to not be taken advantage of, you can normally tell if a girl is a sponge. A nice girl would offer to pay @ times too, I don't think the guy should always have to pay...it should kidna equal out.

I agree, she is gonna be the one sucking your dick before the night is over.

Originally posted by Operaman

For those who don't pay, how do you go about getting the girl to pay without coming off like you're cheap? What do you say to the girls who resist the idea? Getting a girl to go 50/50 is pretty easy, but how do you get them to buy your dinner?
    It's all about the wording. Having the girl pay for all of your dinner is kind of a bad position to put her in...but when you order something to eat, either tell the waiter you want seperate checks or tell the chick ahead of time you want to split. When you go order coffee or something, order your drink and then go to pay.

If you're at a bar, you could walk up to a girl "as a pickup" if she was looking at you and say "Hey, I noticed you eyeing me all night, are you going to buy me a drink or what?" Say it in a joking manner acting cocky and funny and she actually will probably buy you a drink. When a woman buys something for you she also attatches emotion to the action and thinks wow, I just bought this drink for this guy I must really like him. It's that easy =)

swoledog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swoledog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swoledog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swoledog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swoledog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swoledog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swoledog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swoledog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swoledog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swoledog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swoledog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Originally posted by AnabolicBMX
    the only thing a dude should pay for is the after-morning pill
    phuck that- the size 11 abortion machine works just fine!

Closed Thread