Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

Nox-Plode by BSN

This is a great energy product and when taken correctly can double workout intensity. I've been off it for quite some time due to being on various other supplements and I've wanted to see if I can maintain that level of intensity without it. Overall I give this energy product and also endorse their brand of NO products such as Nitrix.

makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i should be dead probably if htat was true..

Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Taurine is in many energy drinks. Not familiar with it's mechanism of action, but some doctors were worried about it's effect when combined with alcohol (ala Red Bull and Vodka fatalities).

I definitely want to try Brainquicken.

I really like Rockstar Energy drink, can be tough to find though.

i remember hearing that....but all i drink when i go out is double vodka redbulls when i go out....keeps me going the whole night...and ive been doing that for four years strong ...ha ah...maybe that is why im not so lean....

Super Agnostic nnjj112255kkllo9's Avatar
    nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    methamphetamine stacked with *******.

I here you may want to take some aspirin to thin your blood
    Checkout http://www.SuppRatings.com for Supplement Ratings and Reviews!

Registered User Want2BHugeAndCut's Avatar
    Want2BHugeAndCut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BSN Endorush (Fruit Punch) for drinking during workout.

VPX Redline Capsules for during the day.

VPX Redline used to work for me BEFORE they took out the CAMP. Now it does not work for me...even the Extreme.

I have the VPX Redline syrum. It works quick, but I prefer Endorush.

I also use Shock Therapy pre-workout which gives pumps and energy.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
    Michelangelo

overcoming the skinny johnnydemonic's Avatar
    johnnydemonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sugar free red bull

Currently Losing BF% jpetitclerc's Avatar
    jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Energy... so far I would have to say WHITE FLOOD B) Maybe too much xD

Wiseguy158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Deff. Redline. I live off the stuff 5 days out of the week before I head into work.

kharvel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kharvel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kharvel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kharvel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kharvel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kharvel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kharvel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kharvel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kharvel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kharvel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kharvel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stimulant X

Mammary Connoisseur blacksuperman's Avatar
    blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by godevs4ever View Post
    Nox-Plode by BSN

This is a great energy product and when taken correctly can double workout intensity. I've been off it for quite some time due to being on various other supplements and I've wanted to see if I can maintain that level of intensity without it. Overall I give this energy product and also endorse their brand of NO products such as Nitrix.
    Interesting spelling
    I was a broke, small guy with low self-esteem. I hated every bit of those weaknesses. Thankfully, with the right mentors in my life, I have achieved financial freedom, put on some muscle, have developed confidence/inner peace and have helped many others do the same!

“Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.” ― Jesse Jackson

My channel: http://bit.ly/RonPage

whatdoiwant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    VPX Redline, case closed

SEAL_2_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SEAL_2_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SEAL_2_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SEAL_2_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SEAL_2_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SEAL_2_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SEAL_2_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SEAL_2_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SEAL_2_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SEAL_2_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SEAL_2_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Best energy source?

What ever happened to MOTOVATION, warming up, shouting to get the last reps out, loud music and caffeen when you REALLY need them?

It's called proper nutrition and a good nights sleep people!

If you can't lift the weight naturally or especially with adrenaline, then it's probably too heavy for you to be lifting it anyways!

I felt absolutely stupid because I couldn't bench what I used to today, but I just lowered the weight and continued going to failure.

Eventually I turned on my ipod for a little Motely Crue, Slipknot and Motograter, but that's nothing compared to what NoxPlode or whatever the heck you wanna call it would do to me.

But do I really want to lift 40lbs more THAT much? maybe you do, but I don't feel like risking serious injury myself over a little heavier weights, that with a few weeks of HARD WORK (never thought of that did you?) I will be able to lift easily anyways.

Back to basics people! no joke!

"Keep training like a frikin animal!"

gort23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SEAL_2_B View Post
    But do I really want to lift 40lbs more THAT much
    XPlode has never made me lift 40lbs more.........

Registered User Want2BHugeAndCut's Avatar
    Want2BHugeAndCut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by whatdoiwant View Post
    VPX Redline, case closed
    In what form? Capsules? I just read (on the side of the bottle) that the serving is 3 capsules. I have only been taking one. I might up it to two capsules and see...MUUAAH.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
    Michelangelo

omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SEAL_2_B View Post
    What ever happened to MOTOVATION, warming up, shouting to get the last reps out, loud music and caffeen when you REALLY need them?

It's called proper nutrition and a good nights sleep people!

If you can't lift the weight naturally or especially with adrenaline, then it's probably too heavy for you to be lifting it anyways!

I felt absolutely stupid because I couldn't bench what I used to today, but I just lowered the weight and continued going to failure.

Eventually I turned on my ipod for a little Motely Crue, Slipknot and Motograter, but that's nothing compared to what NoxPlode or whatever the heck you wanna call it would do to me.

But do I really want to lift 40lbs more THAT much? maybe you do, but I don't feel like risking serious injury myself over a little heavier weights, that with a few weeks of HARD WORK (never thought of that did you?) I will be able to lift easily anyways.

Back to basics people! no joke!

"Keep training like a frikin animal!"
    Okay I get ya

I think everything you mentioned still exists in many of our lives, but it is not the purpose of this thread. The question is what is the best overall energy product, not "why you don't need an energy product".

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Want2BHuge&Cut View Post
    In what form? Capsules? I just read (on the side of the bottle) that the serving is 3 capsules. I have only been taking one. I might up it to two capsules and see...MUUAAH.
    I'm considering getting a bottle of the syrum... it's been SO long since I've had it. I've had a regular Redline (RTD) and a Redline Xtreme (RTD) today, but nothing - BLAH....
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

d_nelly78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Back in the day we took this stuff called Ultimate Orange. Not sure who made it or what it had in it but it was the ****e. I have been using Super Charge by Labrada, with good results. I like it better than NO-explode. About to quit taking it for awhile and switch to the old school ECA stack which should help lean me out.

omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omurphy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by d_nelly78 View Post
    Back in the day we took this stuff called Ultimate Orange. Not sure who made it or what it had in it but it was the ****e.
    http://www.ultimateorange.com/
    Doesn't have ephedra in it, but still has a great kick.

d_nelly78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I looked it up. It's really expensive for what you get. I'm sure the ephedra that used to be in it was the key to what made it so potent. I wish all these companies would bring back their ephedra products since the ban was lifted.

mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by d_nelly78 View Post
    Yeah I looked it up. It's really expensive for what you get. I'm sure the ephedra that used to be in it was the key to what made it so potent. I wish all these companies would bring back their ephedra products since the ban was lifted.
    If one were to say, accidently drop a whole package of ground up Ephedrine tabs (used for proper asthma medication of course) into the UO and mix it up, would it then be the same (or close to the same) as the original?

pimpalot805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpalot805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpalot805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpalot805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpalot805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpalot805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpalot805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpalot805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpalot805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpalot805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpalot805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mlc82 View Post
    If one were to say, accidently drop a whole package of ground up Ephedrine tabs (used for proper asthma medication of course) into the UO and mix it up, would it then be the same (or close to the same) as the original?
    They replaced the ephedra with other ingredients that give a minor effect; adding ephedra to it now will be one hell of a stack, and just increase the potency of the product that much more.

It's making my shoulder twitch just thinking about it.
    Last edited by pimpalot805; 07-16-2007 at 09:30 AM.
    Working off 10 years of del-taco is hard.

Above Omnipotence Above Existence's Avatar
    Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100)
    SuperFly Energy Caps!
    bull**** removed

Originally Posted by mlc82 View Post
    Where do you get these ephedrine tabs... I need some for my asthma...
    You can just shoot me a PM if you get a chance

DottsBaller5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DottsBaller5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Coffee!!!!!! The caffeine made me go nuts in my basketball game today. I was all physched up, yelling "LETS GO!!!" and crap, lol, and I had a great game cause I was so energetic, scored our team's first 8 pts, and was able to keep up my effort on offense and defense the whole game........usually I'm not that conditioned to a pt. where I can dominate on offense and defense......I put a lot of fluids (Gatorade, water) in my system so I wouldn't get dehydrated.....I think I'll be doing this before every game. Felt great.
    Vertical: 36"

ON Whey, ON Casein, Muscletech Creatine

DottsBaller5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DottsBaller5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Coffee!!!!!! The caffeine made me go nuts in my basketball game today. I was all physched up, yelling "LETS GO!!!" and crap, lol, and I had a great game cause I was so energetic, scored our team's first 8 pts, and was able to keep up my effort on offense and defense the whole game........usually I'm not that conditioned to a pt. where I can dominate on offense and defense......I put a lot of fluids (Gatorade, water) in my system so I wouldn't get dehydrated.....I think I'll be doing this before every game. Felt great.

Thumbs up

My bad for posting 3 in a row.......computer went slow for a sec, kept clicking, made 3. Whooooops.

Fitnesskid44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitnesskid44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitnesskid44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitnesskid44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitnesskid44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitnesskid44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitnesskid44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitnesskid44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitnesskid44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitnesskid44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitnesskid44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bsn

I get a large amount from endorush, just bought it recently its pritty sweet, jsut have to watch you don't take to much or the jitters will getcha.

ZaP! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use Q10 and it seems to give me a great energy boost, I mix this with a low creatine dose and some amino acids, but bascially since I've been taking the Q10, I've noticed an instant impovement in my energy levels.

SamBo da Great has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamBo da Great has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamBo da Great has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamBo da Great has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamBo da Great has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamBo da Great has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cold shower with no-explode.

^^^^^^^Yeah ur right cold shower does get u alert