Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Youre like the people screeching that january 6 was an insurrection. It's a war by definition and no amount of banging your head against the wall is going to change that. You cant change definitions to fit your narrative.

I personally dont give a chit, let them fight it out. Over 75% of the palestinians are on board with killing every jewish person they see in support of Hamas, so when they slaughtered a chit ton of people on october 7, I understand the reaction. Had this happened to the US because we would have carpet bombed every single person there and nobody would be calling it a genocide.

Nobody gave AF about the kids in Iraq and Afghanistan, wonder why. If the Palestinians win, its theirs, if the Israeli's win, its theirs. That's life.
    The ICJ ruled it was plausible genocide. Many genocide scholars agree it is genocide. Even if you call it a war, it's a war with unacceptably high civilian and child casualty rates. There is also the matter of the restriction of food causing a siege, which is a violation of international law.

I did. I gave AF. And I called it out as it was happening then, as I am now.

Okay then don't cry when a bunch of leftists murder people who think like you one day in order to bring about a world with laws other than the law of the jungle. And do not cry when they use violence because you just encouraged the law of the jungle yourself. You obviously don't believe what you just said.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GhostofCricket View Post
    The ICJ ruled it was plausible genocide. Many genocide scholars agree it is genocide. Even if you call it a war, it's a war with unacceptably high civilian and child casualty rates. There is also the matter of the restriction of food causing a siege, which is a violation of international law.

I did. I gave AF. And I called it out as it was happening then, as I am now.
    Hamas has been using the Gazan population as a meat shield since its inception. Why is this not mentioned? Why are the Israeli's giving warnings prior to air strikes? Why are Egypt/Jordan/etc not helping? (They probably enjoy the idea of using these people as props against Israel, as well, which faults them just as much)

Theres no such thing as a genocide scholar.. there's genocide and then theres not. By definition, this is not genocide. This is a reaction to October 7 from an already skittish group of people that can never let their guard down. Theres also no such thing as acceptable civilian casualties.

The aid blockade sucks and I feel for the 25% of the people that do not support Hamas as its not their fight.

Okay then don't cry when a bunch of leftists murder people who think like you one day in order to bring about a world with laws other than the law of the jungle. And do not cry when they use violence because you just encouraged the law of the jungle yourself. You obviously don't believe what you just said.
    What? If someone wants to come to the USA to try and take it, go for it. Of course I believe in everything I said. If youre discussing domestic terrorism, thats just asinine.

What country are you from? I dont think you understand the US.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hamas has been using the Gazan population as a meat shield since its inception. Why is this not mentioned? Why are the Israeli's giving warnings prior to air strikes? Why are Egypt/Jordan/etc not helping? (They probably enjoy the idea of using these people as props against Israel, as well, which faults them just as much)

Theres no such thing as a genocide scholar.. there's genocide and then theres not. By definition, this is not genocide. This is a reaction to October 7 from an already skittish group of people that can never let their guard down. Theres also no such thing as acceptable civilian casualties.

The aid blockade sucks and I feel for the 25% of the people that do not support Hamas as its not their fight.
    History didn't begin on Oct 7 or with the formation of Hamas. Israel is an apartheid state and has been illegally colonizing Palestinian territory and ethnically cleansing them for the better part of a century. Their genocidal intent was made explicitly clear in quotes and documentation from their founding fathers. The nazis also warned before they bombed. It doesn't mean much. The nazis also made this same failed argument asking why no one wanted the jews. If you must know, if Egypt allows the Palestinians to move, then they have effectively thrown in the towel and allowed Israel to ethnically cleanse and colonize Gaza, which is bullshyt.

If you were Palestinian, you would support Hamas too. There were nonviolent movements before 2006. There was a nonviolent march on Israel. IDF shot protesters. Nonviolence failed.

If you really wish to learn and don't think you have all the answers, look into what Norman Finkelstein has to say on this, since he is literally the world's eminent expert on this situation. Also feel free to look at what literally every human rights org has to say as well. Even Israel's own human rights orgs condemn this.

LOL @ you thinking I'm not American. You've heard my vocaroos before. Kys, you clueless prick. One wonders why a piece of chit like you would be okay with Israel coopting our foreign policy establishment and using taxpayer dollars to fund genocide.

To take a page from the nazis on this board, WHO NOSE?

No such thing as a genocide scholar? Are you retarded? People study genocides. There is an entire academic area of political science devoted to trying to understand genocides and how to prevent them, dumbfuk.

Total waste of time even engaging with you. There is a reason you are a US marine. Fuking cannon fodder grunt worthless piece of chit.
    Last edited by GhostofCricket; 05-01-2024 at 08:57 AM.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    History didn't begin on Oct 7 or with the formation of Hamas. Israel is an apartheid state and has been illegally colonizing Palestinian territory and ethnically cleansing them for the better part of a century. Their genocidal intent was made explicitly clear in quotes and documentation from their founding fathers. The nazis also warned before they bombed. It doesn't mean much. The nazis also made this same failed argument asking why no one wanted the jews. If you must know, if Egypt allows the Palestinians to move, then they have effectively thrown in the towel and allowed Israel to ethnically cleanse and colonize Gaza, which is bullshyt.

If you were Palestinian, you would support Hamas too. There were nonviolent movements before 2006. There was a nonviolent march on Israel. IDF shot protesters. Nonviolence failed.

If you really wish to learn and don't think you have all the answers, look into what Norman Finkelstein has to say on this, since he is literally the world's eminent expert on this situation. Also feel free to look at what literally every human rights org has to say as well. Even Israel's own human rights orgs condemn this.

LOL @ you thinking I'm not American. You've heard my vocaroos before. Kys, you clueless prick. One wonders why a piece of chit like you would be okay with Israel coopting our foreign policy establishment and using taxpayer dollars to fund genocide.

No such thing as a genocide scholar? Are you retarded? People study genocides. There is an entire academic area of political science devoted to trying to understand genocides and how to prevent them, dumbfuk.
    Uhh I have no idea what I would think if I was Palestinian, thats just weird. You might be a US citizen, but youre not an American waving around a flag from Palestine. (or Israel for those on the other side)

I dont know what youre talking about with vocaroos or "Kys" ?

Lastly, this is a neanderthalic religious war between two states. I might personally have an opinion on the matter based on the long history between them and what I've seen the jews turn Israel into but that has no bearing on the fact that I would choose a side like some militant jihadist as you are doing.

Stop chaingunning alts to strengthen your ideology, nobody cares.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Uhh I have no idea what I would think if I was Palestinian, thats just weird. You might be a US citizen, but youre not an American waving around a flag from Palestine. (or Israel for those on the other side)

I dont know what youre talking about with vocaroos or "Kys" ?

Lastly, this is a neanderthalic religious war between two states. I might personally have an opinion on the matter based on the long history between them and what I've seen the jews turn Israel into but that has no bearing on the fact that I would choose a side like some militant jihadist as you are doing.

Stop chaingunning alts to strengthen your ideology, nobody cares.
    You know exactly who I am dumbfuk. Hurr durr I am wincel. There. Stupid clueless monkey. Go ahead and report me and think you're clever.

I don't wave around any flag because I am not a moron like you. That includes the US flag. I haven't had a US flag up since 2010, which was when I realized this is an evil country and our foreign policy establishment is fuked up.

It is not a religious war. Yet another zionist lie, easily debunked by Professor Finkelstein. It is a material conflict over territory. Religion is incidental to it. By reframing it as a religious war, you are trying to remove the injustice inherent in the colonial project.

You are an inbred moron. Kys = kill yourself.

Every argument you are making is easily debunked and is the same tired fascist apologist bullshyt I have seen over and over for months. You have nothing interesting to say about it. Kill yourself. Die, fascist. That's all I have to say to you, you genocidal warmongering son of a bitch. Make more excuses for these kunts bombing orphanages and hospitals you fking phggt.

You know exactly who I am dumbfuk. Hurr durr I am wincel. There. Stupid clueless monkey. Go ahead and report me and think you're clever.

I don't wave around any flag because I am not a moron like you. That includes the US flag. I haven't had a US flag up since 2010, which was when I realized this is an evil country and our foreign policy establishment is fuked up.

It is not a religious war. Yet another zionist lie, easily debunked by Professor Finkelstein. It is a material conflict over territory. Religion is incidental to it. By reframing it as a religious war, you are trying to remove the injustice inherent in the colonial project.

So stop leeching off us and move.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is a high IQ OP, I'm very impressed, <3
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

So stop leeching off us and move.
    I paid over 90k in taxes last year u piece of chit. My taxes fund your god damn salary. Eat your gun. Fuking pissing away money so some billionaires can butcher people and develop land on a waterfront thousands of miles away.

I paid over 90k in taxes last year u piece of chit. My taxes fund your god damn salary. Eat your gun. Fuking pissing away money so some billionaires can butcher people and develop land on a waterfront thousands of miles away.
    I'm sure someone thats successful and/or aesthetic makes alts on the misc to cry about jews.

USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Every argument you are making is easily debunked and is the same tired fascist apologist bullshyt I have seen over and over for months. You have nothing interesting to say about it. Kill yourself. Die, fascist. That's all I have to say to you, you genocidal warmongering son of a bitch. Make more excuses for these kunts bombing orphanages and hospitals you fking phggt.

It is a religious war though. 1000000000%. All about religion. That land is not exactly valuable. It has no large oil reserves or precious minerals. No great strategic value. The fighting that has been going on there though for literally 1000s of years is about one thing. The Holy Land and whose god is better and who controls the land that these fake gods were supposedly from. Jews believe it is their ancestral homeland and so do the Arabs.

Cmon man.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Liar. Israel is not an apartheid state, 20% of Israeli citizens independent of Gaza/WB are Palestinian, and serve in the IDF, govt, as drs and lawyers, etc. When the Brits divvied up THEIR land, and the UN gave half to the Jews and half to the Arabs, Israel accepted, 7 Arab nations attacked.....even though it had nothing to do with them. When Jordan occupied the West Bank for 20 years, no one cared.

Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005, forcing Jews out of lands they owned at gunpoint, and leaving hundreds of millions in farms, factories, and homes, to the Palestinians. They promptly burned it to the ground, elected Hamas, and started firing missiles into Israel, and stealing most of the $20-30 BILLION in aid they received over 20 years, using it to build tunnels, rockets, and infrastructure to offensively attack Israel. 3 wars were fought due to their aggression, yet on Oct 7, there was a long standing cease fire that Hamas broke by raping, torturing, and murdering 1200 civilians, women, and babies.

What will absolutely fail is violence. Israel will eliminate Hamas ability to kill Israelis on anything more than a 1's and 2's basis, they will kill as many Hamas scumbags as they can in the process, then they will probably take control of the administration of Gaza.....because Gazan's demonstrated very clearly they are incapable.

They could have used the $20B to turn Gaza into Du bai, the Riviera of the Med. INstead, they chose death, so death they shall receive.

Total waste of time even engaging with you. There is a reason you are a US marine. Fuking cannon fodder grunt worthless piece of chit.
    Fuk off loser.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    History didn't begin on Oct 7 or with the formation of Hamas. Israel is an apartheid state and has been illegally colonizing Palestinian territory and ethnically cleansing them for the better part of a century.
    Israel must be the worst genociders in the history of genociders then. They really are bad at it because somehow the population of Gaza keeps growing exponentially.

The U.S. Census Bureau International Database data estimates that Gaza’s Palestinian population increased from only 265,800 in 1960 to 342,700 in 1970, 431,600 in 1980, 645,100 in 1990, 1,1 million in 2000, 1.5 million in 2010, and 2.1 million in 2023 and that it will rise to 2.4 million, 2.9 million in 2040, and 3.2 million. It shows that Gaza already has a population density of 5,839 per square kilometer, most of which is under 14 years of age and well over half of which is under 19.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    It is a religious war though. 1000000000%. All about religion. That land is not exactly valuable. It has no large oil reserves or precious minerals. No great strategic value. The fighting that has been going on there though for literally 1000s of years is about one thing. The Holy Land and whose god is better and who controls the land that these fake gods were supposedly from. Jews believe it is their ancestral homeland and so do the Arabs.

Cmon man.
    Israel has massive natural gas fields, and some oil, both of which the EU needs.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...ng-for-europe/

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Liar. Israel is not an apartheid state, 20% of Israeli citizens independent of Gaza/WB are Palestinian, and serve in the IDF, govt, as drs and lawyers, etc. When the Brits divvied up THEIR land, and the UN gave half to the Jews and half to the Arabs, Israel accepted, 7 Arab nations attacked.....even though it had nothing to do with them. When Jordan occupied the West Bank for 20 years, no one cared.

Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005, forcing Jews out of lands they owned at gunpoint, and leaving hundreds of millions in farms, factories, and homes, to the Palestinians. They promptly burned it to the ground, elected Hamas, and started firing missiles into Israel, and stealing most of the $20-30 BILLION in aid they received over 20 years, using it to build tunnels, rockets, and infrastructure to offensively attack Israel. 3 wars were fought due to their aggression, yet on Oct 7, there was a long standing cease fire that Hamas broke by raping, torturing, and murdering 1200 civilians, women, and babies.

What will absolutely fail is violence. Israel will eliminate Hamas ability to kill Israelis on anything more than a 1's and 2's basis, they will kill as many Hamas scumbags as they can in the process, then they will probably take control of the administration of Gaza.....because Gazan's demonstrated very clearly they are incapable.

They could have used the $20B to turn Gaza into Du bai, the Riviera of the Med. INstead, they chose death, so death they shall receive.

All good points and what I have been saying as well.

I am no fan of Israel and it can F off. But Hummus has shown time after time that they are incapable of being peaceful and turning Gaza into a solid society.

After what they did on Oct 7? They have to be eliminated. Period.

BTW I am also of the belief that there is a very strong possibility that Israel knew what Hummus was planning and let them do it. All so they could then do what they are doing now. So they really are not much better imo. But they are the lesser of 2 evils.

Israel has massive natural gas fields, and some oil, both of which the EU needs.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...ng-for-europe/
    Yes but nothing that big. And it is natural gas. Which is the most common fuel on earth. No one is fighting over natural gas.

Plus as I said, these factions have been right over that land for 1000s of years. All over religion.

All good points and what I have been saying as well.

I am no fan of Israel and it can F off. But Hummus has shown time after time that they are incapable of being peaceful and turning Gaza into a solid society.

After what they did on Oct 7? They have to be eliminated. Period.

BTW I am also of the belief that there is a very strong possibility that Israel knew what Hummus was planning and let them do it. All so they could then do what they are doing now. So they really are not much better imo. But they are the lesser of 2 evils.
    I get it. If you went to visit israel, you might become a fan. Good people, good food, good beaches, good nightlife and culture, and you see Palestinians around everywhere, in cities, malls, etc. People will be inquisitive and nice (not just Jews BTW).

Go to Gaza or Ramallah and compare. They won't like or accept you. There's a reason Israeli-Arabs aren't helping Hamas right now: none of them want what Hamas is offering, they prefer their life amongst Jews in Israel. Weird. lol

As far as your last paragraph: if you can accept that 9/11 is not what we were told, and something is 'off', and I can, then I can entertain the same possibility here. I don't know, but I would like to know.

Yes but nothing that big. And it is natural gas. Which is the most common fuel on earth. No one is fighting over natural gas.

Plus as I said, these factions have been right over that land for 1000s of years. All over religion.
    For sure, but I think it is of unique strategic importance for Eirope, especially if they're trying to get off that Russian supply.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fuk off loser.
    Please tell me you're Jewish

Also lol @ rage negging in 2024

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Please tell me you're Jewish

Also lol @ rage negging in 2024
    I don't have to tell you ****, but since you're asking, I'm American. Family came over on the 2nd ship after the Mayflower. I'm related to Martha Washington. Who the **** are you?

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't have to tell you ****, but since you're asking, I'm American. Family came over on the 2nd ship after the Mayflower. I'm related to Martha Washington. Who the **** are you?
    Why are you sucking Jewish cock so aggressively?

Why are you sucking Jewish cock so aggressively?
    What I'm doing is not your concern, peasant.

What I'm doing is not your concern, peasant.
    There is nothing more hilarious than "Israel is our greatest ally" cuckservatives. Truly makes me laugh irl. Going that hard for a group of people who see you as nothing more than a means to an end and have totally subverted your society.

CUCKED

m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000)

Talking

[QUOTE=dabbmw2002;1700533783]/QUOTE]
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH +1

I'll save the img

There is nothing more hilarious than "Israel is our greatest ally" cuckservatives. Truly makes me laugh irl. Going that hard for a group of people who see you as nothing more than a means to an end and have totally subverted your society.

CUCKED
    Keep assuming, keep being wrong. I'm mostly a libertarian.

m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000) m43s is a complete loser! (-2000)
    they're stupid in my opinion

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep assuming, keep being wrong. I'm mostly a libertarian.
    Libertarians are just as dumb as cuckservatives

BRB lets allow people who hate us to have all kinds of rights that they’ll use to destroy our society; while we render ourselves powerless to stop them because of “freedumbs” and limited government

Lol at being such a toddler that you refuse to accept that they’re people out there who are meant to lead, while YOU are a follower. You just prefer to be led by jews who fool you into thinking you’re actually leading yourself (you’re not)
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Liberal universities and Jews who voted Democrat after the 2020 summer riots deserve this. You made your bed, now sleep in it. Israelis and Palestinians are both a-holes. One saber rattles and throws them in concentration camps, the other cowardly bombs buses. There are no winners here. They haven't gotten along in 2000 years. Let them blow each other up.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    You are employing a maddeningly frustratingly low IQ fallacy known as the "Not all X" fallacy. Your post was completely fkn useless in everything other than being a moral opportunist who wants to pat himself on the back.

"I NEVER generalize, heh, I NEVER stereotype, because NOT ALL X ARE ___ heh"

A fallacy that is easily countered by the the most simplistic rebuttal:

"Not all X are Y, but all Y ARE X" The problem of X remains, which forces you to address it. Knowing this, we are back at square 1, and you have just wasted your post and my time.

Remember, the jews employed this very same tactic to silence all criticism of Islam during the early 2000s. This is how they got you idiots to stfu and let them import millions of browns and Muslim into your country.

"Not all Muslims are like that!" "Not all Muslims are terrorists!" "Not all Muslims are extremists!"

"The average ____ is hardworking and just wants a better life!"

Will you please spare me this highest form of midwittery and never post again?
    This response leads me to believe youre a fed trying to attract like minded flys with honey... or, you have severe tunnel vision and will always play the role of the soldier not the leader. In that case your stupidity is excused, even if at the core, you're more right than not.

Because of that, anyone with room temp IQ knows that lumping innocent people with actual perpetrators based on proximity/likeness, etc does not work. You do not win hearts and minds with that strategy, in fact, you lose ground and you never get it back.

You want to take a sword and cut off everyones head, instead of taking a scalpel and targeting very specific groups(open border billionaire elite/Israeli first politician, MIC/foreign aide, etc solid positions that builds your base. The instant collateral damage your hoping for isnt going to happen...but a death by a 1000 cuts will as thats how America was lost.

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Biden's America, right? Or is this (D)ifferent?

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    Libertarians are just as dumb as cuckservatives

BRB lets allow people who hate us to have all kinds of rights that they’ll use to destroy our society; while we render ourselves powerless to stop them because of “freedumbs” and limited government

Lol at being such a toddler that you refuse to accept that they’re people out there who are meant to lead, while YOU are a follower. You just prefer to be led by jews who fool you into thinking you’re actually leading yourself (you’re not)
    There are dumb people in each party; this does not make the party dumb inherently. I prefer the ideas that are about personal freedom and responsibility and not waging war in every ****hole. If you weren't an idiot, you'd notice I said 'I'm mostly libertarian', not 'I'm Libertarian'. That's not an accident. I also support some conservative ideas, and many liberal ones too. Hate progressives though.

Keep assuming, keep being wrong.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    how do you do fellow college kids

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...58833198911856
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope