Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TCmaxxing View Post
    They tried that chit in Florida and authorities got rid of them quick with tear gas. Made them disperse like fleas

https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/statu...34144077697308
    Damn! Gainz and Chang would really like to see the leftists win here, because then the jews will evaporate and then all will be great.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    The irony of this comment is that you dont even know my position.. imagine telling yourself that my only solution is common sense because you get so red in the face just speaking to me you cant remember what I stated.

Why did you delete the other part of my post? Youre so weird lmao, I swear youre an angry female- this is exactly how butthurt girls act. Are you z4? wtf
    I deleted it because it was irrelevant and you love to get stuck on irrelevant things, exactly like this. It’s INCREDIBLE.

As for your “position”, I couldn’t care less. A few months ago it was to defund Israel and use common sense. Anything else you’ve added is undoubtably just as retarded considering you can’t even identify the real problem in America.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    I deleted it because it was irrelevant and you love to get stuck on irrelevant things, exactly like this. It’s INCREDIBLE.

As for your “position”, I couldn’t care less. A few months ago it was to defund Israel and use common sense. Anything else you’ve added is undoubtably just as retarded considering you can’t even identify the real problem in America.
    You deleted it because you got butthurt. It's clear you dont care about the topic and/or solutions.

So whats your solution? Or we just screaming?
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn! Gainz and Chang would really like to see the leftists win here, because then the jews will evaporate and then all will be great.
    I legit feel sorry for any woman who is unfortunate enough to marry you and carry your kids. You will no doubt turn your kids into incoherent fkn retards by the way you are so utterly incapable of forming coherent thoughts or understanding things in basic linear fashion lmao.

holy fukk you're stupid hahahahha. It's like you have no idea how to form thoughts or comprehend other's.

You literally need to be spoonfed a crumb at a time, or your retarded ass will choke from information and sensory overload, you fkn retard hahahahahah.

Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    I legit feel sorry for any woman who is unfortunate enough to marry you and carry your kids. You will no doubt turn your kids into incoherent fkn retards by the way you are so utterly incapable of forming coherent thoughts or understanding things in basic linear fashion lmao.

holy fukk you're stupid hahahahha. It's like you have no idea how to form thoughts or comprehend other's.

You literally need to be spoonfed a crumb at a time, or your retarded ass will choke from information and sensory overload, you fkn retard hahahahahah.
    You seem like you would be a pretty good kids basketball coach at the local middle school.

They could learn all about how to spaz on the court and be deceptive
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You deleted it because you got butthurt. It's clear you dont care about the topic and/or solutions.

So whats your solution? Or we just screaming?
    Jesus fkin Christ. I honestly deleted it because you’re so dumb I wanted no confusion as to what I was replying to, 100% serious. That’s how dumb I think you are (based on previous experience).

A part of me feels sorry for you. Then I remember how much of a massive cuck you are and it turns into disgust.

FAAGGOT

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You seem like you would be a pretty good kids basketball coach at the local middle school.

They could learn all about how to spaz on the court and be deceptive
    In between innings, I'd be blackpilling those kids on jews.

u mad, u retarded f4gg0t? yeah u mad.

SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what do u propose conservatives do
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.

Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For once these Leftists are doing something worthwhile.
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

Originally Posted by SultanofBling View Post
    what do u propose conservatives do
    Join the cause? Take every opportunity to point out JQ pills to these Leftists. Subtly nudge them in the direction of understanding and noticing how it's jews who are specifically infringing on the 1st Amendment, control of mass media, control of information, control of government.

This is the perfect chance to have a serious conversation with leftist 1 on 1 and point out how they are finally getting censored in the way that a traditional Conservative did in the past.

Jesus fkin Christ. I honestly deleted it because you’re so dumb I wanted no confusion as to what I was replying to, 100% serious. That’s how dumb I think you are (based on previous experience).

A part of me feels sorry for you. Then I remember how much of a massive cuck you are and it turns into disgust.

FAAGGOT
    I got an idea, why dont you post an avi and then we can see how much uglier you are than me. Is that the deep seeded issue you have?

Oh wait, youre most likely ugly, like every other dude (or female) that cant control themselves when discussing controversial issues and know you cant post a pic because its a lose lose.

In between innings, I'd be blackpilling those kids on jews.

u mad, u retarded f4gg0t? yeah u mad.
    Oh vey!

So, no solutions and just a bunch of screeching. This thread delivered exactly what I thought it would.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

So, no solutions and just a bunch of screeching. This thread delivered exactly what I thought it would.
    This thread delivered exactly what it was supposed to deliver on the very first post.

Every post of your low IQ drooling babble is nothing but a generous bump for more people to read it. Observe how nobody has even attempted to counter what I said in that post. That's because it's typical 1000 Celestial IQ FAXXXX.

"Solution? Solution? Solution? Do you have a solution for that? I need a solution! Sorry, I need a post that explicitly spells out the solution! Do you have a post with that solution? I need a solution!"

LOL

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread delivered exactly what it was supposed to deliver on the very first post.

Every post of your low IQ drooling babble is nothing but a generous bump for more people to read it. Observe how nobody has even attempted to counter what I said in that post. That's because it's typical 1000 Celestial IQ FAXXXX.

"Solution? Solution? Solution? Do you have a solution for that? I need a solution! Sorry, I need a post that explicitly spells out the solution! Do you have a post with that solution? I need a solution!"

LOL
    RabbiBullitt taking nonstop L's as usual LMFAO

We love to see it

Do you even know my position after all your screeching? I'll bet you dont lol
    Yes, you told me. Don’t make me find the post again. You already tried to deny it once.
    Deny what?
    Can’t stop laughing at this tbh.

If BullittCUCK ever begs you to “discuss” an issue with him, just link this post. It’s utterly POINTLESS. I have spent hours in the past and it goes the same way every time. It’s like his brain only has the capacity to reply to whatever he is quoting. And he repeats the same thing constantly. You could spend 3 hours answering his questions and he’ll ask the exact same thing 2 days later and think he “won” if you don’t respond. His neurons don’t fire fast enough or something.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And you'll continue to read even more posts from me, you midwit.
    Yeah ok I'm a midwit..sure. But you still didn't answer my question.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look at this brainlet weasel try his hardest LOL.

you are a jewish dikksukking brainlet. You have no concept of understanding a subject in any coherent manner. You are forever a crumb munching NPC.

"jews are the ones responsible for 99% of Leftists ideology, fund the overwhelming majority of Leftist movements and are responsible for the generations of Leftists in the West, and their Leftist golems are finally turning on them"

rabbiEV: "oogabooga unga bunga Leftists are anti jews heh ungabunga oogabooga"

hahahahahhahaha
    So you strike me as the type who thinks of himself as this high IQ, alpha male, messiah type who is trying to start a revolution. Great. If that's your thing then rock it. And don't let anyone tell you any different. However, you seem to only post unhinged novels and childish name calling. Just makes it seem like you're trying really hard to overcompensate for something. Now if you are that guy, why succumb to such desperate and insecure tactics? Why put so much effort into trying to convince people about your intellectual superiority? Its an honest question. I'm not trying to insult you, just pointing out some painfully obvious contradictions between who you claim to be and who you really are.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Joe Schlomo isn't the problem. Your problem is with billionaires, many of whom are Jewish, and with the fascist ethnostate of Israel. Abandon your nazi ways and join the left in their struggle for liberation and justice for all people.

Can’t stop laughing at this tbh.

If BullittCUCK ever begs you to “discuss” an issue with him, just link this post. It’s utterly POINTLESS. I have spent hours in the past and it goes the same way every time. It’s like his brain only has the capacity to reply to whatever he is quoting. And he repeats the same thing constantly. You could spend 3 hours answering his questions and he’ll ask the exact same thing 2 days later and think he “won” if you don’t respond. His neurons don’t fire fast enough or something.
    "I spent hours trying to tell someone that a group of people have inherent rat DNA that makes them evil and I do not understand how he could possibly disagree with me. I will stand here screeching even after the fact and I expect to be taken seriously."

Lol. I've never seen someone, except butthurt females, that cannot logically understand we wont agree and keeps yelling about it. No offense Gainz, but you really are low IQ just based on the fact you cant understand simple concepts, even outside your weird rat DNA theory.

Just to re-hash, even outside of the debate topic, you cannot hold yourself together like a rational adult male. Keep screeching, I'm sorry you didnt have a father figure to tell you to shut up the first time you couldnt come to an agreement with someone.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

"I spent hours trying to tell someone that a group of people have inherent rat DNA that makes them evil and I do not understand how he could possibly disagree with me. I will stand here screeching even after the fact and I expect to be taken seriously."

Lol. I've never seen someone, except butthurt females, that cannot logically understand we wont agree and keeps yelling about it. No offense Gainz, but you really are low IQ just based on the fact you cant understand simple concepts, even outside your weird rat DNA theory.

Just to re-hash, even outside of the debate topic, you cannot hold yourself together like a rational adult male. Keep screeching, I'm sorry you didnt have a father figure to tell you to shut up the first time you couldnt come to an agreement with someone.
    I'll bold the part I'm replying to instead of deleting the rest to avoid any confusion on your part.

This is not what happened, or what I'm referring to (that you simply just disagree on the issue of Jews and their inherent need to meddle in things which you call "rat DNA", which are words I've never used). I don't care if you "disagree" about this one specific thing. The evidence is overwhelming but whatever. You can think everyone is born totally equal and genetics don't matter, etc. I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK THIS.

You're so lost and DUMB that you don't even know what we're talking about, but want to "discuss" it for the 18th time, just so you can not understand it AGAIN and then forget 90% of the convo by next week, AGAIN.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDIOT

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cuckservatives haven't won/accomplished a single thing in many decades now. cucking and losing is literally apart of their charter and their braindead followers continue to support this cowardly weak ideology. Never expect anything based from someone who aligns themselves to such a weak willed oldcel movement.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

I'll bold the part I'm replying to instead of deleting the rest to avoid any confusion on your part.

This is not what happened, or what I'm referring to (that you simply just disagree on the issue of Jews and their inherent need to meddle in things which you call "rat DNA", which are words I've never used). I don't care if you "disagree" about this one specific thing. The evidence is overwhelming but whatever. You can think everyone is born totally equal and genetics don't matter, etc. I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK THIS.

You're so lost and DUMB that you don't even know what we're talking about, but want to "discuss" it for the 18th time, just so you can not understand it AGAIN and then forget 90% of the convo by next week, AGAIN.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDIOT
    You posted a video from a movie that Ryan Gosling was acting in as a self-loathing jew explaining how jews are nomadic parasites that are inherently evil and fully said thats how it was.

Are you saying you didn't do that?
    Last edited by BullittEV; 05-01-2024 at 06:31 AM.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

You posted a video from a movie that Ryan Gosling was acting in as a self-loathing jew explaining how jews are nomadic parasites that are inherently evil and fully said thats how it was.

Are you saying you didn't do that?
    You're the dumbest person I've ever seen

Absolute mongoloid

CUCK MONGOLOID

Everyone sees it but you btw, the sure sign of a true SIMPLETON

You're the dumbest person I've ever seen

Absolute mongoloid

CUCK MONGOLOID

Everyone sees it but you btw, the sure sign of a true SIMPLETON
    One thing is for sure, your fatherless behavior is very transparent. It's like you've never disagreed with anyone without crying. Ask yourself why I really dont care about you and your head over heels for anything I say. Try to introspect this. Heres a lesson for you: If you find that you hate talking to me and cant agree, stop responding to me lmao- unless you enjoy the abuse?

"everyone sees it everyone sees it!" LOL
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

One thing is for sure, your fatherless behavior is very transparent. It's like you've never disagreed with anyone without crying. Ask yourself why I really dont care about you and your head over heels for anything I say. Try to introspect this. Heres a lesson for you: If you find that you hate talking to me and cant agree, stop responding to me lmao- unless you enjoy the abuse?

"everyone sees it everyone sees it!" LOL
    The view you have of yourself compared to reality is HILARIOUS

CUCK MONGOLOID

The view you have of yourself compared to reality is HILARIOUS

CUCK MONGOLOID
    I didn't even say anything about myself, lol wtf

Youre a product of a single mother household and its very obvious. Sucks.

let me guess, something all caps all caps screeching
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RaceAware View Post
    Just lol @ BeachJew

The Golden Chang rises
    That is pretty funny and ironic considering I have been called one of the biggest Jew haters/racists/Nazis by some here on this forum lol.

The MISC never fails to disappoint.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    That is pretty funny and ironic considering I have been called one of the biggest Jew haters/racists/Nazis by some here on this forum lol.

The MISC never fails to disappoint.
    If you disagree with any part of their ideology, youre a jew! (or nazi if youre a leftist)

you see the problem with these fringe loons now?
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you disagree with any part of their ideology, youre a jew! (or nazi if youre a leftist)

you see the problem with these fringe loons now?
    What part of "let's not carry out a genocide and mass murder kids" do you disagree with? And why shouldn't someone call you a nazi if you do disagree with that?

Originally Posted by GhostofCricket View Post
    What part of "let's not carry out a genocide and mass murder kids" do you disagree with? And why shouldn't someone call you a nazi if you do disagree with that?
    Youre like the people screeching that january 6 was an insurrection. It's a war by definition and no amount of banging your head against the wall is going to change that. You cant change definitions to fit your narrative.

I personally dont give a chit, let them fight it out. Over 75% of the palestinians are on board with killing every jewish person they see in support of Hamas, so when they slaughtered a chit ton of people on october 7, I understand the reaction. Had this happened to the US because we would have carpet bombed every single person there and nobody would be calling it a genocide.

Nobody gave AF about the kids in Iraq and Afghanistan, wonder why. If the Palestinians win, its theirs, if the Israeli's win, its theirs. That's life.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope