Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    As I have said a million times now, both to the extreme pro Jew side and the extreme anti Jew side (both of which are crazy btw), I am against globalists/MIC/Power elite. People and entities who are trying to destroy the USA and the West via woke/DEI agendas. And it just so happens that a very large % of those people are Jewish. So imo they can die and go to hell. Very very bad people. They are very powerful. Very evil. But they make up a tiny tiny % of the total Jewish population.

At the same time, as I have said many times as well, the average everyday Jew is just that, average. He/she is not looking to do anything but live a decent life with their family or what have you. They are not looking to replace the US or the West with Judiasm. Not that it could happen anyway, but they just aren't. They are just living their lives. He/she is not evil. He/she may be a dummy for believing in a fake god, just like Christians or Muslims, but that doesn't make them evil.

Just a dummy.

I do think there is a fairly large % of the Muslim population that would gladly exterminate whites and Christians (and Jews) around the world, but fortunately they do not have nearly the same amount of power and control that the Jewish elite do.
    LOL

Why would Muslims kill whites? LMFAO. Your brainwashed from JEW MEDIA
    ***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    At the same time, as I have said many times as well, the average everyday Jew is just that, average. He/she is not looking to do anything but live a decent life with their family or what have you. They are not looking to replace the US or the West with Judiasm. Not that it could happen anyway, but they just aren't. They are just living their lives. He/she is not evil. He/she may be a dummy for believing in a fake god, just like Christians or Muslims, but that doesn't make them evil.
    jews don't see children as children and are actively trying to give them agency so that they can invite them to a "nickelodeon" set.

jews are actively driving down wages, facilitating the rise of China and bombing aid workers.

Does that make them evil?
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    jews don't see children as children and are actively trying to give them agency so that they can invite them to a "nickelodeon" set.

jews are actively driving down wages, facilitating the rise of China and bombing aid workers.

Does that make them evil?
    I guess by dehumanizing people you can really say whatever you want about them. Doesn't make it true.

Why would Jews facilitate the rise of China? If they run the USA as you believe- that would make no sense.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

FingerFood is a name known to all. (+5000) FingerFood is a name known to all. (+5000) FingerFood is a name known to all. (+5000) FingerFood is a name known to all. (+5000) FingerFood is a name known to all. (+5000) FingerFood is a name known to all. (+5000) FingerFood is a name known to all. (+5000) FingerFood is a name known to all. (+5000) FingerFood is a name known to all. (+5000) FingerFood is a name known to all. (+5000) FingerFood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One of the big issues is using Zionism and Jews interchangeably. There are many Israelis that leave Israel due to what they see as I'll treatment of arabs and not wanting to be part of it.

Meanwhile there are the American Jews that say "we" when talking about Israel without understanding anything about Israel and its politics.

When even this self identity is confused and you have laws being passed equating the state and political ideology with the people it is only going to get worse.

Even Americans can criticize America, but now even Jews that are against Zionism are anti semites and breaking hate laws.

Does anyone really think this is a good idea? It is difficult as an American to look at Jews as Americans like me when they so openly express loyalty to another country despite being born in the U.S. now even the legal definition sees no difference.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    I guess by dehumanizing people you can really say whatever you want about them. Doesn't make it true.

Why would Jews facilitate the rise of China? If they run the USA as you believe- that would make no sense.
    You don't get it because you are dumb and jews are smart, they are not willing to bet jewry on America and you can see why with these recent protests, they are using China as a hedge to protect jews, isreal and the KSA.

Will go into more detail later but I don't think that matters to you.

I guess I'll post it for the intellectuals.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't get it because you are dumb and jews are smart, they are not willing to bet jewry on America and you can see why with these recent protests, they are using China as a hedge to protect jews, isreal and the KSA.

Will go into more detail later but I don't think that matters to you.

I guess I'll post it for the intellectuals.
    Do jews run the USA? yes or no?
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Damn bro, I was expecting to come back later, I'm trying to finish this 211 right now lol.

To anwser your question, of course lol, that's a dumb question.

I'm going to go drink now lol.

Damn bro, I was expecting to come back later, I'm trying to finish this 211 right now lol.

To anwser your question, of course lol, that's a dumb question.

I'm going to go drink now lol.
    Not that dumb to think it makes no sense that jews want to prop up China, then.

(Or any of the littany of anti-jew things the USA is doing at the moment)
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)

Israel manipulates US foreign policy for its own interests.

Not that dumb to think it makes no sense that jews want to prop up China, then.

(Or any of the littany of anti-jew things the USA is doing at the moment)
    Man you need help, it is clearly not dumb for jews to prop up China if they think America may stop protecting them at some point whether it happens or not, explain why that is a dumb idea.

Man you need help, it is clearly not dumb for jews to prop up China if they think America may stop protecting them at some point whether it happens or not, explain why that is a dumb idea.
    If the jews run the USA why would they stop protecting themselves. The fuk? Lmao
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*