Thread: Rate OMAD meal

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Rate OMAD meal

400 grams of grass-fed lean beef (would go for 12% but there wasn't any left)

2 packs of Uncle Bens knock off that are actually parboiled rice and no seed oils.

Quickly made the mince into 4 meatballs because I do not like frying.

Smeared some jerk on the meatballs as I added the rice to bring it all together for the last 5 heat up minutes.

Tabasco for the rice.

Note: I was a low IQ mistake to not add 4x tea spoons in the mince prior to making it into meatballs.
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married