Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Skin Problems? Overwhelming Evidence Vaxed Are Shedding Spike Protein to Unvaxed

Smashing - er exchanging bodily fluids with - mudblood beeches much? More reason to get involved and stop this health fascism insanity, even if you are a pureblood. They are getting at you one way or the other.

Some pureblood guys I know have funky skin problems all of a sudden, who were pictures of health before. Is your GF a covid cultist? Well yea but the sex is great.

"Fact checkers" will correctly say no conclusive evidence found for the simple reason that you won't find what you're not looking for. Those studies are not funded by the NIH.

This follows up Dr. Simone Gold's past observation that a Pfizer clinical trials document states that contact between a man and a woman who turns out to be pregnant must be reported to the Pfizer safety committee.
    https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/sta...27663801393161

From Pfizer Covi vaccine clinical trials protocol ("study intervention" means the test drug or placebo):

Full Pfizer protocol: https://web.archive.org/web/20210316...ol_Nov2020.pdf

one can be “exposed to [the] study intervention due to environmental exposure,” including “by inhalation or skin contact” with someone involved in the study, or with another who has been exposed in the same way.

https://principia-scientific.com/a-p...d-vaccination/

Dr. Pierre Kory resume

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...er-CV-Kory.pdf

B.A. University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado Major Mathematics
    M.P.A. New York University, New York, NY Health Policy and Administration
    M.D. St. George’s University Grenada, West Indies
    Residency Internal Medicine, Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, New
    York, NY, St. Luke’s–Roosevelt Hospital, New York
    Fellowship Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Albert Einstein College of
    Medicine, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York

Work: https://totalityofevidence.com/dr-pierre-kory/

https://pierrekorymedicalmusings.com...ge-of-clinical

Dr. Pierre Kory substack

"Shedding" Part 8 - A Deluge Of Clinical Shedding Anecdotes Pour In Increasing numbers of people are reporting to me prior episodes of sudden-onset vaccine side effect symptoms after an exposure to vaccinated people. Remember, the plural of anecdotes is... data.

PIERRE KORY, MD, MPA
    NOV 04, 2023

In no particular order, I present, unaltered, the spontaneous descriptions posted by some of my over 70,000 Substack subscribers. They are writing them under the comments section of earlier posts in this series or are sending them to me privately via email.

If you read Posts 6, 7, and 8, note the totality, consistency, and similarities of the clinical anecdotes submitted by people from different parts of the country and world and who are not expert in vaccine injury syndrome/symptoms (in some cases they were not aware of shedding until having read my post and then recalled these events). I find that the totality of the posts are conclusive evidence that clinically significant shedding occurs.

Also know that, as an evolving expert in the study, evaluation, and treatment of vaccine injuries, abnormal menses (things like absence, irregularity, heaviness or “strangeness” of flow with odd looking clots) is one of, if not the most, common side effect of the mRNA nanoparticle vaccines in women. Further, I find some of the below reports both alarming and heartbreaking given that in a minority of reports, people describe intense chronic suffering initiated by a shedding event, akin to the suffering we see in our Long Vax clinic patients.

Remember the case report in Part 7 from the Australian woman with high sensitivity to shedding? You know, the one where she had to separate from her vaccinated husband due to her becoming violently ill when they shared a bed? Well, she also reported suffering from decidual cast shedding, a uniquely rare event prior to the vaccination campaign, so rare in fact that a team of researchers published a paper reporting a shocking rise in cases reported from survey data of vaccinated women. In that paper, they found that “less than 40 cases have been reported in the last 109 years.”

Know that this group created a website early on in the vaccination campaign, called “My Cycle Story,” collecting reports of menstrual abnormalities occurring after vaccination or after exposure to the vaccinated.

One of the founders told me she has collected hundreds of them for over a year since they closed their survey. Can submit yours here.

Also, remember the school in Miami that prohibited teachers and students from coming to school for up to 30 days after each vaccination? They implemented this policy very early on in the campaign too:

Corporate controlled media fact-checked the theory behind the school’s policy to death, you know, with unnamed “experts” like in this paragraph:

The "vaccine-shedding" myth involves the belief that vaccinated people can shed the spike protein, causing menstrual cycle irregularities, miscarriages, and sterility in other women in close proximity. However, experts have repeatedly denied these claims.

Well, this “expert” disagrees. Now that I have deeply studied the reality of Covid mRNA gene therapy shedding, I find the Miami school’s policy to have been far more scientifically sound and appropriately precautionary than any Covid policy ever issued by our Federal Health agencies. I also like that the school never responded to the journalist request of a copy of the policy nor gave any comment. Someone high up in the administration of that school knew early on exactly what was happening or could happen and also knew not to engage with the press. I am impressed.

Anyway, here we go:

“I’ve been in menopause since 1998 and occasionally and rarely I had spot bleeding, but a month ago it was much heavier and it was right after I was around a service man in my home. 2 days then gone. I even got the damn cramps which I rarely had before.”

“I read about shredding in 2020 as they started to release the jabs from an informed “anti vaxxer” on Instagram but my husband insisted I was going to far. We were never vaccinated but in July of 2021 after being around my recently jabbed in laws, I started to experience bleeding like never in my life. And suddenly, I am allergic to everything. It lasted until March of this year. Thank you for writing about this. Finally, feel not crazy. I have always suspected it was the shedding but it fell on deaf ears of the dozens of doctors I went to to try to get fixed.”

“Oh wow, this kind of sounds like me! My dad proudly announced to me about a week and a half ago that him and my poor mom with dementia had gotten their latest booster.(������) I didn't know much about shedding then and didn't think about it, but on coming home for the 3 days that I take care of them every week, I all of a sudden started bleeding heavily for one day which was about 10 days after my cycle had ended, but I just chalked it up to being perimenopausal even though this hadn't happened to me before.. but now I'm having heavy second thoughts about that!”

ED: This report provides fairly definitive evidence of transmission via sweat being possible:

“God bless you sir and THANK YOU for being willing to take on this challenging subject on which there is so little research. I was exposed to what I am convinced was a heavy dose of whatever - when I spent three hours in close proximity to a family member, who was sweating profusely a day after being vaccinated. Unexplained random bruising appeared on the leg closest to this family member a couple of days later. These were painless bruises, unrelated to any injury and in weird shapes. I think we are all exposed to this poison. I take some consolation from the fact that I didn’t get the shots myself but I believe I have been affected by my exposure. Increased forgetfulness, difficulty in focus and possibly heart involvement. It’s all very subtle of course so it’s easy to dismiss. I will be eagerly reading your articles.”

“I wish I had known about shedding: Within a few hours of intimate personal contact with a double Moderna my tinnitus spiked. About 3 weeks later I had 2 episodes of hemorrhaging which lasted about 15 minutes each. Like a river of blood. Shocked me. About 2 weeks after that, I was kicked out of menopause which I have been in for 25 years. For the next year I had my period just like in my youth. Exactly the same, like clockwork it came. Then it stopped. No more periods. I also have bruising on my arms. It gets bad, I put colloidal silver and bandages on it and it heals. Then one day it just starts again. At some point in that year I took Ivermectin for about 3 weeks, maybe a bit less. I followed protocol on FLCCC. I take most everything to get rid of spike protein or lipid nanoparticles - whichever appears to have infiltrated my ovaries (my opinion as to where the damage is located from my reading, I obviously could be wrong.) BTW, the intimate personal contact was not sexual intercourse but - let me put it this way: oral mucosa was the medium of exchange.”

“That’s another thing for me - I got Tinnitus maybe a year ago and it hasn’t gone away. My spouse gets jabbed but stopped telling me when she gets them.”

“Reading your comments reminded me that i had a brief relationship with a guy who'd been vaccinated several months prior, i got weird unexplained bruises after being with him. big blue ones. i even took photos because it was so weird and not related to any incident of injury. it never occurred to me to relate it to his shedding.”

“Right after my spouse was vaccinated, I experienced a sudden onset of 5 days of intense headaches. I was about to schedule an appt with a neurologist when the pain subsided. I believe shedding is a real possibility. I recall reading in 2021 of a school in Miami that prohibited vaccinated teachers. At the time it seemed a bit extreme to me, but now I view it differently.”

ED: This next one is disturbing in that it describes a death resulting from multiple exposure(s) to shedding, which somewhat corroborates the study I cited in Post 5 where they found that adult Covid mRNA vaccination campaigns were correlated with excess mortality in unvaccinated youth:

“My husband suffered from shedding for a whole year. After having a grand mal seizure following a gathering of a mix of vaccinated/unvaccinated people a friend of mine who does electrodermal testing found that he was highly sensitive to the V and informed us he would have died on the spot had he had the injection.

He had a few more seizures in the following year but he so wanted to live a somewhat normal life including golfing 4-5 times a week where it wasn't always possible to stay away from those that had been injected.

We attended a Thanksgiving dinner with family and a family friend who proudly announced at dinner he had just received his 5th the day before. My husband passed away the following morning with his final seizure.

I have been trying to explain his death for a year with no response from family and friends.

If we weren't so heavily censored in Canada I'd be sharing this everywhere. Thank You.
    .. FULL REPORT: https://pierrekorymedicalmusings.com...ge-of-clinical
    Last edited by chicagopizzaboy; 04-19-2024 at 12:05 PM.
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone who developed these bioweapons deserves to be burned alive with thermite.
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

1,151+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no no skin problems, it has been 3 years
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's not a real journal lmao. That is a right wing pseudoscience bullshyt generator. You are lying to people and spreading harmful disinformation.

chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Xtermin8fascist View Post
    That's not a real journal lmao. That is a right wing pseudoscience bullshyt generator. You are lying to people and spreading harmful disinformation.
    Why are you so red? Join date April 2024 welcome AI!
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chicagopizzaboy View Post
    Why are you so red? Join date April 2024 welcome AI!
    Are you retarded? Everyone here knows who I am, moron.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not lying if he believes it.
    And there's very little he won't believe, if it fits his agenda.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

If AIDS can be spread by sexual contact than so can anything else that is in the blood, especially something as dangerously bioactive as spike proteins.

continued...

https://pierrekorymedicalmusings.com...ge-of-clinical

...Every time I am around a group of ladies I do ballet lessons with and who are mostly all Covid vaccinated and boosted (although not recently), I get bad menstrual cramps. It has probably been two years since they got boosters. I am menopausal. I take nattokinase. It seems to stop them. It is really annoying knowing that if I go out in public I WILL get cramps as a result. I am unvaccinated.

For what it's worth, I believe I was shed on either by my in-laws or a vaccine junkie I was standing in line with at the grocery store about this time last year. I had 2 abnormal menstrual cycles but I have been regular since January 2023. If it was my in-laws, I have been around them multiple times since my menstrual cycles went back to normal and I have not had any problems. Also since my menstrual cycles went back to normal early this year I have been in different hospitals taking my elderly and sick relatives to various appointments and procedures. Mask mandates were dropped earlier this year and I haven't been wearing a mask in the hospital since then. My cycles have been normal, so at least as far as I'm concerned it seems to only be an issue within 30 days of getting a shot. But your mileage may vary.

I have a compelling shedding story for you Dr Kory. I have been vaxx injured since the 2nd Pfizer shot on 8/26/21 and my then 4 year old daughter who I slept with got so sick that I had to take her to the ER around 10 days after my immediate adverse reaction started. I have photos of the rash on her face and her and I in the hospital. She had a 103 fever (the highest fever in her entire life) was completely limp and the Doctor said that they didn’t know what it was but they said it was just a unknown virus. She never really recovered to the healthy little girl she was before she was exposed to vaccine shedding. Every time she got sick she would miss a week of school and then she caught my reactivated EBV in the Spring of 2022 as well as my nephew who was spending a lot of time with her and I. She had a horrible reaction to her first antibiotic in her life (amoxicillin as she was misdiagnosed with a sinus infection) and she was covered in the worst hives I’ve ever seen and I myself have had some serious rashes from Cipro. I have a theory that she was more sensitive to it because of the same reason I had such a bad reaction to the shot: Ehler’s Danlos Syndrome and so does my nephew and everyone in my family. (Ed: patients with Ehlers Danlos are heavily over-represented in our vaccine injury practice and new medication and environmental sensitivities abound). She is 7 years old now and she still gets bouts of week long illnesses that require either antibiotics or steroids and it’s devastating to know that she is suffering from my stupid idea to take the vaccine to “protect” my elderly parents from Covid which none of us have ever had! Please reach out to me on X if you want me to share any of her records or photos with you. I want to help you figure this out. Thank you for your hard work! I wish I could afford your help but unfortunately I’m a single mom and with my ongoing struggles with dysautonomia, small fiber neuropathy, MCAS and pain financial it’s not easy. God bless you ❤️

So sorry to hear what you and your daughter are going through! Funny how Covid and RSV exploded in children (both vaxxed and unvaxxed) once the shots rolled out for them and the death toll raised as well. I started bleeding after being around a lot of people recently vaccinated and developed tumors. Shedding is real and I think they knew exactly what they were doing. Look at Mareks disease in un-vaccinated chickens that died from the vaccinated ones.

I read about shedding early on and was alert but skeptical. Then I had my own shedding/strange bleeding experience after being around my just-vaxxed mom and was pretty shocked to have a personal experience with it. Mine wasn’t painful and was short-lived, but still very strange. So I absolutely believe shedding happens with these products. (Without going into gross details, I suspect I experienced some form of clotting and not just irregular menses.)

I didn’t realize until reading this that shedding studies are required for gene therapies. Another “wow” (in a bad way) to add to the list of wrongs. Thanks for the detailed and easy to understand write-up Dr. Kory!!

Thank you. I was very pleased to briefly meet you at the RFK jr Eric Clapton event in Brentwood recently.

I am a craniosacral therapist and have worked with several clients who refused the jab, but had severe menstrual abnormalities from shedding. One had a period for literally 1 month! I did find in Pfizer's original application for their EUA that they requested that women who were in the physical presence of test subjects and had menstrual abnormalities please report it! I have a vague memory that it was page 39?

I've been across this whole debacle/disgrace since the beginning. I did not get vaccinated. I knew about the possibility of shedding early on. One night I sat next to a recently boostered person at dinner. That night I woke up and my buttocks had exploded in hives. Never had these previously. I suspected straight away it was from shedding from him to me. By morning the hives had gone. Hopefully my immune system, which I assist with various supplements, took care of it and I won't have a recurrence. That was well over a year ago, so all good currently. Not sure what other damage was done to me however.

I think my menstrual cycle abnormalities at the end of 2022 were due to being shed on by someone who was recently vaccinated. The only reason I'm not certain of this it's because I don't know how long after being exposed to someone who is shedding it takes for symptoms to appear.

Yep. Unfortunately shedding is real. Thankfully it's happening less so now. And it is possible still to counteract it. It just takes a lot more effort now to thrive. Hopefully everyone will wake up and stop taking them. I picked up a range of symptoms from a stupid locum dental hygienist who jabbered on agreeing how bad the jab was finally saying oh she had got hers the day before because she wanted to travel. I got up out of that chair and ran out but it was too late. Also was exposed to heavily jabbed colleagues and clients in in the close confines of veterinary hospitals where I work. Anyway thank-you Dr. Kory for your sterling work.

I had an interesting experience personally. I was at a holistic veterinary conference, October 2022. The last day of the conference, I attended a workshop that involved pairing up and practicing energetic massage techniques on each other. At the start, the teacher asked if anyone had been vaccinated, and my partner jumped up, wildly waving her hand, virtue signaling that she had. Within 5 minutes she had her hands on me massaging my leg and hip.

No less than 2 hours later, I was relaxing by the pool, and started feeling like my body was fighting something off. I immediately took a dose of prophylactic IVM, but things kept getting worse. I got something to eat and headed up to my hotel room. As I laid down in bed, I felt like sparklers from 4th of July were lighting up in all my joints, all over my body. And then the fever hit. I had to check out of the hotel the next morning but was not sure I was going to make it.

When I got home, my roommate became ill in less than 24 hours.

I had had Covid early on, but this felt like a direct injection of the virus. It came on so fast it was scary. And all I could think was shedding .

My teenage daughter seems to be uniquely sensitive to these. For several years I was skeptical about shedding as I heard it mentioned here and there but what finally convinced me was the proof before my eyes. Last fall/early winter she got sick every. single. Monday. It was obvious she was exposed to something at church on Sundays, and I began considering shedding being a possible cause. That season passed, then this fall, simultaneously with the boosters rolling out, it began happening again. Now I’m 100% convinced it’s from close contact with vaccinated individuals. Thankfully we’ve found some things to manage the exposure and keep her reactions more minimal. But yeah, I just find it wild.

Dr. Kory, I started writing a "stack" after I was "Vaccinated By Proxy" after the shots rolled out and my husband got the vax with out me knowing despite the fact that I begged him not to get it. He hid it from me for 6 months until I figured it out because he was running a marathon in another city that required the shot in order to run. This race is for elite runners and for the healthiest people in the world (have to qualify) to run this race were ordered to get this shot. Imagine the healthiest and most fit people in the world were required to get the shot in order to run a race!

After his 1st shot and after looking back at the timeline, I got a slight cold but I felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest when I would breathe. I had a hacking cough and nothing else. No runny nose and no other issues but other issues started to happen to me a week or two later. I do not work outside the home so I know that what ever cold I got was probably brought home from him.

After intimacy soon after his first shot, I took a nap and when I woke up, I was dizzy and the room was spinning. I had to lay down in order to recuperate from that. I had a hysterectomy a few years before the bioweapon was deployed so I have no chance of bleeding.

Here are some other things that happened to me after his shots-

1) I got shingles on my face.

2) Tinnitus that I never had before and it still hasn't gone away.

3) I caught some sort of weird flu that made a heavy feeling on my chest. That went away eventually but when he got the 2nd shot, I got sick again about a month later. He got sick with both shots but never had any other symptoms or issues.

4) I had heart palpitations and could not climb a flight of stairs with out stopping midway.

5) I had numerous bloody noses

6) fatigue and just a feeling of un-wellness

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess having the sex appeal of a trout is beneficial for me.
    In Hoots We Trust.

Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    I guess having the sex appeal of a trout is beneficial for me.
    You save a lot of money.

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember reading about that pregnancy bit and recognized that it didn't mean what OP thought it meant. I don't believe in vax shedding either.
    Monster0ultra self proclaimed "Chad" face pic looks like vtech school shooter: https://i.imgur.com/z2m6Why.jpg

r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Imagine believing this retard lmao

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    I remember reading about that pregnancy bit and recognized that it didn't mean what OP thought it meant. I don't believe in vax shedding either.
    How do you determine what you believe?

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump will really need to correct his mistake with pushing the jab by putting mudbloods in camps
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Trump will really need to correct his mistake with pushing the jab by putting mudbloods in camps
    lmao mudblood master race

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    They’ve already screwed themselves. I don’t wish that anything bad happens to them, but they revealed their cuckery.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    They’ve already screwed themselves. I don’t wish that anything bad happens to them, but they revealed their cuckery.
    Yeah I have nothing personal against them, to each his own. If you don't want to be human anymore then cool. But if you're spraying mudblood genes to everyone around you without their consent, we have to do something about it.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!