5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face Just hate liberals with their "priveledge" term srs

So when you are young, uneducated, and inexperienced, they love to point out your flaws, what you're not good at, what you don't know as a way to say they are superior to you.

So you put your head down, learn, study, do everything you can to get experience, challenge yourself, make good decisions. Meanwhile slouch shoulder mouth breathers are smoking dope, playing video games, chasing sloots at clubs and bars, worried about their social life.

Finally you get some respect and position, start to have a lot of things going for you and then dumbass liberals try to argue it is just privilege. Saying you had more help and more opportunity and you couldn't have made it in their shoes. They say everyone works and studies hard trying to advance themselves equally. People also try to discredit your accomplishments as well. People say things like how they didn't have the opportunities and such, when we all know, they BS 99% of their lives and spend their lives blaming others instead of thinking "what could I have done better". People do it of all kinds but liberals are always wanting to defend their special groups.

Dear dairy cow...

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm a white trash dude who put himself through college working full-time nights at a mental hospital. No family help. I'm doing really well now, and it's because I sweat blood for 7 or 8 years.

If people talk about privilege, I like to think they're not saying my struggles aren't real. I know that a lot of people on the left understand that white working class people still struggle a ton. Some of them admittedly do not understand that though. Some see you as your race/gender and think you had it easy, and I will agree that's absolutely infuriating. It's 100% the reason I entered the political arena as a conservatve.
    No war but class war