Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i would never breed a woman if our kid doesn't look like me. i dont understand interracial enjoyers. seems cuck mode to me but whatever

TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Griggz View Post
    i would never breed a woman if our kid doesn't look like me. i dont understand interracial enjoyers. seems cuck mode to me but whatever
    So you want to have a baby with someone who looks like they are your sibling? That's sick mane. Unless you have weak genes, why are you worried? And if they are so weak, they don't deserve to be passed on.

bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sorry, OP.

but as an inbred broke redneck type of guy, you only get the low class of asians

sorry again

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Griggz View Post
    I'm with a latina and 99/100 people say my daughter looks a lot like me. My girl has even had people asking her if she was babysitting or if it's her own daughter when she's out without me.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    She is 28 years old. A full grown women in perfectly good shape with glow matching that of a DBZ solar flare attack.

The reason you're pretending to not be attracted to her is because you have been jewbrained into thinking any woman who isn't stereotypically built like a caricature of an THICCCCCC Black woman is automatically associated with ped0philia.

Now, you've been tricked into this mindset because of your own insecurity of being a manlet.

To compensate for said manletism, you seek out women built in a certain way that the West has deemed "Stacked" and "THICCC" because having said women by your side is seen as being high test alpha. You make this associate because you yourself view the men that are attracted to these type of women as alpha. Black guys and Latino guys go for this type of THICCC women, and you wish to be seen in their company. Thus, you make it your life mission to seek out these type of women built in this specific way, to counter your manletism.

"See, I may be a manlet, but I got me a STACKED BADDIE that Black and Latino guys go for. See, I'm alpha just like them!"

Now, the reason I know this mentality inside out is because this perverse mentality has entered the Asian community. There's a ton of little dikk Chinaman running around chittalking Asian women as if it's below them to find attractive. To counteract this negative view of Asian men, they seek out White women as a sort of cope.

Glad you read all of that.
    You could just say you like little boys, would have saved you typing that whole essay.

"Ewww, bro. Submissive, feminine, cute, AND cooks? Are you a fkn p3d0, bro??"

"I need me a STACCCC'D BADDIE, bruh. She needs to be loud, obnoxious, full of masculine energy. That's a REAL woman, bruh. I don't give AF if she can't cook so long as she got DAT ASS DOE. I is a REAL NIKKA. A REAL high test man. A bish gotta be 18 looking 35, bro. Get that youthful glow the fukk outta here, bro. I ain't trying to wife up no 28 but look 17 looking ass sloot, bro. See all them Black and Latino guys and their cultural and racial specific taste in women? Yeah, I'm trying to LARP that, bruh. Ain't no way you catching me with an Asian chick, that'll fukk up my LARP game"

Edit: AYOOOO Gaedj phegget, answer my question.
    Mental illness off the charts. LOL
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bicmane102 View Post
    sorry, OP.

but as an inbred broke redneck type of guy, you only get the low class of asians

sorry again
    not true brah (srs)

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really my type who is she

TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    Seriously? I thought you would definitely know.

Jisoo from BlackPink. 74 million Instagram followers (just looked up the number, crazy)

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    That’s Jisoo brah, she is extremely feminine and her mannerisms are insanely cute (srs)

I don’t think her English is great, but she’s been learning the past few years

WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
    So you want to have a baby with someone who looks like they are your sibling? That's sick mane. Unless you have weak genes, why are you worried? And if they are so weak, they don't deserve to be passed on.
    I read previously somewhere most people are attracted to someone who has similar features to them obviously not talking about family

JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EnochsProphecy View Post
    She has bigger feet than me!

Here is what a true 10/10 asian looks like

And she killed herself
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

OP is a faqqot

Pure Blood Crew

Gaedj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gaedj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gaedj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gaedj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gaedj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gaedj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gaedj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gaedj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gaedj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gaedj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gaedj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You may not be perceptive enough to realize this, but you come from a VERY long line of p3d0s.

Prior to your family setting foot here the West, your father, grandfather, great grandfather, great, great grandfathers, were all p3d0s, by your stupid fkn logic. Are you aware of that?

Because, before you, your ancestors have never been exposed to Black, Latina, and certain White women. All through your lineage's history, the males in your family were most certainly attracted to the phenotype in OP's post. Right up to the current day, the vast majority of Asian men are genetically, and culturally, predisposed to find OP's girl attractive.

Therefore, by your logic, and you being Asian (but too much of a poosay to answer), 99% of all Asian men, past, present, and future, are p3d0s. And that includes you, your father, and his father, and so on.

You trying desperate to LARP with a Black guy's taste in women is fkn embarrassing, cringe, and delusional.

You and that retard GoldenBull talking chit about Asian women and Asian beauty standard shows your complete lack of self awareness.

For every negative chit you talk about Asian women, it is reflected in you. For you are the male counterpart/equivalent to every flaw you point out in the racial characteristic of Asian women.

For God/Nature rarely makes mistakes.

If the Asian female phenotype is unattractive because she looks prepubescent, the same applies to the Asian man. If a man who finds an Asian woman attractive is a p3d0, then it is also true if a woman finds an Asian man attractive. If the Asian woman is unattractive because she is too small, so too is the male counterpart. If an Asian woman's ass is flat and thus unattractive, so too is the Asian man's equally small penis. If the Asian woman is unattractive because of her neotenous features, it is also true of the man.

If the girl in OP's post looks like a 12 year old boy, so too does a full 28 year old Asian man when compared to White and Blacks.

The Asian man's frame is smaller than that of White/Blacks. He has less muscle mass. His bone density is lower. His sexual organ not the same size.

A THICCCC fully built curvy White woman sees you Asian pheggets with your average 5.5 inch dinks as little boys when compared to the giant men she can find in the White and Black races.

Don't ever get it twisted.
    JFL. What's up with this nerdy chink and other yellow fever incels riding his dink. Genuinely makes me lol in real life. You and other yellow fever ****gits ITT are proper pathetic hahaha.

Oh, and why would any of what you said matter to me when I'm tall with a big dink?

Arrow

Originally Posted by Gaedj View Post
    JFL. What's up with this nerdy chink and other yellow fever incels riding his dink. Genuinely makes me lol in real life. You and other yellow fever ****gits ITT are proper pathetic hahaha.

Oh, and why would any of what you said matter to me when I'm tall with a big dink?
    Cringe. /r/Asianmasculinity is that way brah, you’d fit in over there much better than you do here

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gaedj View Post

Go look at your mom. Observe how stereotypically Asian in build she is. Then call your dad a yellow fever having p3d0 for marrying her.

You are a child of a p3d0, you fkn low IQ, low awareness, try hard retard.

Take it in: your own twisted logic has you accusing your own Asian father of having yellow fever AND a p3d0. Not just your father, your entire patriarchal lineage. You come from a line of p3d0s.

Remember, any White woman who gets with you is a fkn p3d0 herself. She could have had a White man or a Black man, but chose to prey on your 12 year old looking Asian boy twink body.
    Last edited by ChangGang; 07-03-2023 at 06:07 PM.

OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go look at your mom. Observe how stereotypically Asian in build she is. Then call your dad a yellow fever having p3d0 for marrying her.

Take it in: your own twisted logic has you accusing your own Asian father of having yellow fever AND a p3d0. Not just your father, your entire patriarchal lineage. You come from a line of p3d0s.

Remember, any White woman who gets with you is a fkn p3d0 herself. She could have had a White man or a Black man, but chose to prey on your 12 year old looking Asian boy twink body.
    brutal
    No test crew
    Currycel crew
    Trannie lover crew
    Girls think I'm invisible crew
    Only had sex by paying escorts crew
    Never had a girlfriend or kissed a willing, non-escort girl crew
    Contemplate putting a glock to my head everyday crew

MnB91 is a name known to all. (+5000) MnB91 is a name known to all. (+5000) MnB91 is a name known to all. (+5000) MnB91 is a name known to all. (+5000) MnB91 is a name known to all. (+5000) MnB91 is a name known to all. (+5000) MnB91 is a name known to all. (+5000) MnB91 is a name known to all. (+5000) MnB91 is a name known to all. (+5000) MnB91 is a name known to all. (+5000) MnB91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Every single girl in blackpink looks avg as fk ded fkn srs.

they get mogged by random korean sloots in seoul
    Low test crew
    Neg all coincels on sight crew

blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I miss the yoona troll

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You're an idiot and are clearly mentally ill.

There are so many Asian women that are actually fully developed women, but you don't like that, you like flat little boys. You're a fuking degenerate, trying to force others to accept your pédophilia. You're disgusting. No wonder other Asians here want nothing to do with you.

Imagine with women like that, OP simping for a flat chested, no ass, 12 year old boy.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Exclamation

Holy fuk, absolutely ethered (srs). Incels getting wrecked

This type of thread proves something that I have thought for awhile: "HTC" crew is not what they claim. They say that since they are high test, they like all kinds. But the truth comes out that they only like fatties. Any time a normal weight or petite feminine girl is posted, they throw out comments like pancakes, body of a young boy, etc.

The so called "LTC" are the ones that like petite girls, fit girls, and SLIGHTLY overweight girls with good fat distribution (all descriptions of what a female should actually look like).

No wonder so many cows have such huge egos, guys slum to slam them and simp for them and their cottage cheese bodies. If a girls ass isn't bigger than a beach ball, they say that the girl has no ass.

Some of you just ain't right.

This type of thread proves something that I have thought for awhile: "HTC" crew is not what they claim. They say that since they are high test, they like all kinds. But the truth comes out that they only like fatties. Any time a normal weight or petite feminine girl is posted, they throw out comments like pancakes, body of a young boy, etc.

The so called "LTC" are the ones that like petite girls, fit girls, and SLIGHTLY overweight girls with good fat distribution (all descriptions of what a female should actually look like).

No wonder so many cows have such huge egos, guys slum to slam them and simp for them and their cottage cheese bodies. If a girls ass isn't bigger than a beach ball, they say that the girl has no ass.

Some of you just ain't right.
    Godford is a fat fuk so he has somewhat of an excuse (no non-whale would ever consider him as a partner, so he needs to tilt himself towards fat chicks as a coping mechanism) but yeah I 100% agree brah (srs)

Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    Godford is a fat fuk so he has somewhat of an excuse (no non-whale would ever consider him as a partner, so he needs to tilt himself towards fat chicks as a coping mechanism) but yeah I 100% agree brah (srs)
    Find me one time when I have posted a pic of a fat woman and said she was attractive. If you think the pic I posted in this thread is of a fat woman, you are retarded. Also my wife has a 25" waist. So I guess you're wrong there as well. Lol.

InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No tits, no ass, no care.

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    You're an idiot and are clearly mentally ill.

There are so many Asian women that are actually fully developed women, but you don't like that, you like flat little boys. You're a fuking degenerate, trying to force others to accept your pédophilia. You're disgusting. No wonder other Asians here want nothing to do with you.

Imagine with women like that, OP simping for a flat chested, no ass, 12 year old boy.
    Not once did I argue for my own personal taste in women, you low IQ obese gibbon looking phegget. The argument was always about Asian beauty standard. Now we know this to be true because the girl you post is a literal nobody, whereas OP's girl is world famous for her beauty, with 70+ million IG followers.

Jisoo is considered BY Koreans and Asians to be one of the most attractive woman to come out of Kpop.

But you knew all of this. Your pathetic and feminine usage and accusation of p3d0philia is a desperate hail mary attempt to snipe at me for all the times I completely eviscerated you in other threads, you fatso.

A "Black" guy like you accusing an Asian man of being a p3d0 for his taste in woman is no different than an Asian man gaslighting the Black man back as being into beastiality for finding your fellow Black sheboons attractive.

Which would be true in your case, seeing as you're married to a 200lb+ sheboon. Perhaps you should worry less about what Asian men find attractive, and more losing weight as an obese, low IQ couple.

You took steroids and got FATTER. That's how low IQ and out of control your life is. Spend less time worrying about random Asian men on the internet, and focus on your failing life and relationship with your sheboon.

Not once did I argue for my own personal taste in women, you low IQ obese gibbon looking phegget. The argument was always about Asian beauty standard. Now we know this to be true because the girl you post is a literal nobody, whereas OP's girl is world famous for her beauty, with 70+ million IG followers.

Jisoo is considered BY Koreans and Asians to be one of the most attractive woman to come out of Kpop.

But you knew all of this. Your pathetic and feminine usage and accusation of p3d0philia is a desperate hail mary attempt to snipe at me for all the times I completely eviscerated you in other threads, you fatso.

A "Black" guy like you accusing an Asian man of being a p3d0 for his taste in woman is no different than an Asian man gaslighting the Black man back as being into beastiality for finding your fellow Black sheboons attractive.

Which would be true in your case, seeing as you're married to a 200lb+ sheboon. Perhaps you should worry less about what Asian men find attractive, and more losing weight as an obese, low IQ couple.

You took steroids and got FATTER. That's how low IQ and out of control your life is. Spend less time worrying about random Asian men on the internet, and focus on your failing life and relationship with your sheboon.
    I'm not interested in your pêdo rhetoric. But I'm always for embarrassing retards. Let's make a small bet, I'll post pics of my wife and if she's not fat you'll owe me $500, if she is I will send you $500. That amount of money shouldn't be anything for a superior Asian such as yourself. Let me know if you are interested.

About your tastes, are clear you're a degenerate, everyone can read between the lines. Your mouth waters at the thought of a prepubescent little boy. You are before helping, and I can only hope you're put down before your urges lead you to molesting a child.

The reality is, you know no woman would ever look at your twice, especially not my wife. Your life is a joke among jokes. You think making stuff up means you've somehow won, but it just displays how deep your mental illness goes.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/juicyasians/new/

There is no "right answer" to this question just personal taste that has nothing to do with influence.
    You can find plenty of diverse asian looks and styles to suit your personal taste.
    Open that link, i found several that i prefer; it is just that op prefers something different or maybe he likes all types.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/juicyasians/new/

There is no "right answer" to this question just personal taste that has nothing to do with influence.
    You can find plenty of diverse asian looks and styles to suit your personal taste.
    Open that link, i found several that i prefer; it is just that op prefers something different or maybe he likes all types.
    Doing the lord's work.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Doing the lord's work.
    i dated 2 asian women but each had completely different looks, i do not discriminate but i do have preferences.......
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Found the guy who couldn’t find a date inside his own race lol

Originally Posted by Lifterbro1488 View Post
    Found the guy who couldn’t find a date inside his own race lol
    Says the incel no avi. I've dated and smashed attractive females of every race that wouldn't give you the time of day. Try again.