Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Missing Submarine...

A search and rescue mission was underway Monday for a submarine that went missing in the North Atlantic on an expedition to explore the wreckage of the Titanic. Lt. Jordan Hart of the U.S. Coast Guard in Boston told CBS News that personnel were "currently undergoing a search and rescue operation" when asked about the rescue efforts off the coast of Newfoundland.

No way in hell you'd catch my ass going a couple of miles below the surface in that little pill container. People pay big bucks to be on it. I'd sooner spend my money on something that floats and look at pictures of the Titanic. Can you imagine being stuck down there with 4 other people?

Hamish Harding, a 59-year-old British billionaire businessman and explorer, is reportedly onboard the missing submarine.

As a passenger on the fifth commercial flight of Blue Origin, Jeff Bezos's space firm, he was described by newspapers as a space tourist last year.

I hope they are recovered alive.... If not, I guess you pay your money and take your chances.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 06-19-2023 at 12:39 PM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Likewise. No way in hell I would do that. Worse-case scenario right there.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Perhaps a Dingo ate his submarine.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope, lose power and you are royally fukked. Would suck being stuck knowing it's only a matter of time before the oxygen runs out.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Humanity is whacked.

They should seriously give people a suicide sleeping pill when venturing into this type of thing.........

Just think, you are given this pill just in case we lose you.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LAST NAME]............"

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Humanity is whacked.

They should seriously give people a suicide sleeping pill when venturing into this type of thing.........

Excellent Idea... Way better than mine

If I was down there after about 12 hours or so, I'd be looking at choking bitches out, especially the chatty ones, they would be first.

More oxygen and food for me. Survival of the fittest baby.

Just kidding

Maybe

I have always said people going on these crazy expeditions should sign wavers or pay upfront for their rescue..

Taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook because some dumb ass decides to row the Atlantic in a bath tub.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Boggles my mind that there still wouldn't be some kind of emergency beacon (similar to a black-box in a plane) that would still be capable of pinging in the event of some kind of catastrophic power failure.

With the way it suddenly lost communication after an hour and 45 minutes, I hypothesize that it flooded suddenly and sank to the bottom somewhere ~12k miles down (meaning the whole 96 hours of oxygen thing would be moot).

-AJ
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The 59 year old billionaire Hamish Harding had made some comments that the sub had been damaged on its previous dive according to https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65955554

"said the Titanic dive had been meant to take place in June 2022 but was delayed because "the submersible was unfortunately damaged on its previous dive". He said no-one was injured in the incident."

I also heard it'd had problems with trim of it's steering before but not sure if this is the same incident as above or another one

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    ... ...With the way it suddenly lost communication after an hour and 45 minutes, I hypothesize that it flooded suddenly and sank to the bottom somewhere ... ... -AJ
    Could be, but it was heavily computerised, so it might be sitting at a blue screen with the message "update failed, please contact support" or something like that

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's go 2+ miles deep in the ocean in a privately owned submarine with no tether and obviously poor communications systems with no backup.

Who signs up for that?

What could go wrong, did go wrong.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Humanity is whacked.

The moment I begin contemplating whether I might need a cyanide pill for a recreational submarine tour of the Titanic is the moment where I re-assess whether viewing the Titanic through a tiny submarine portal is really any better than just viewing it on an IMAX screen somewhere.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Let's go 2+ miles deep in the ocean in a privately owned submarine with no tether and obviously poor communications systems with no backup.

Who signs up for that?

Best case scenario (assuming you don't get rescued) is sudden catastrophic implosion and instant death. No thanks.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Who signs up for that?

People with tons of money do stupid sh*t.

In 100 years, some trillionaire will pay for an excursion to look for this submarine’s wreckage
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Best case scenario (assuming you don't get rescued) is sudden catastrophic implosion and instant death. No thanks.
    Karl, I heard one of the "experts" on subs say just that, that it is possible the sub could have experienced a catastrophic implosion, as if it weren't scary enough being down there.

Originally Posted by Postmort3m View Post

In 100 years, some trillionaire will pay for an excursion to look for this submarine’s wreckage
    Truth.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Howdy weed hoppers....

This is a terribly heart wrenching catastrophe.

TBH....I've had a baaaad feeling regarding the outcome since it occurred.
    Even any small problem at that depth, and @ 4.5K psi, becomes life threatening.

What I don't understand is wouldn't there be a stand alone pinging device on board, by default?
    Am I missing something they already commented on?

I feel the worst outcome is probable but sure hope that I'm wrong.
    I'd love to wake up tomorrow morning hearing of the positive 'outcome'

Back to it...
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Even worse, they can't locate it. Hard to believe.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even worse, they can't locate it. Hard to believe.
    Exactly.

But if it did actually implode due to pressure (as other have mentioned)--it would make sense as there'd be nothing to "locate" except maybe a small debris field scattered around.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    In the hierarchy of importance, I think we can all agree that waiting for officials to return to the office so they can sign off on the appropriate paperwork ranks far above saving people from a slow, agonizing, terror-filled death in a tiny, dark, underwater coffin at the bottom of the ocean. I am sure the families can all breathe a collective sigh of relief that their loved ones didn't survive at the expense of incomplete paperwork.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

I have always said people going on these crazy expeditions should sign wavers or pay upfront for their rescue..

Taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook because some dumb ass decides to row the Atlantic in a bath tub.
    It's a $250k ride and the first page of the release form mentions death 3 times.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    It's a $250k ride and the first page of the release form mentions death 3 times.
    I took a nature coaster a few months ago that also had a release form warning of potential serious injury or death. The thing never exceeded 5 mph. Emphysematous old ladies with walkers and oxygen tanks were faster than this thing. This is why nobody pays any attention to these documents.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The moment I begin contemplating whether I might need a cyanide pill for a recreational submarine tour of the Titanic is the moment where I re-assess whether viewing the Titanic through a tiny submarine portal is really any better than just viewing it on an IMAX screen somewhere.
    I don't want to go on vacation where I have to take a suicide pill with me in case something goes wrong.

Doesn't sound like a relaxing holiday.

Originally Posted by Postmort3m View Post

Yeah the billionaire trapped on this sub is also a space tourist who paid for that experience as well. He could have died on the way there too, and undoubtedly signed the mandatory release forms required. He knew exactly what he was getting into... both then, and now.

Virgin Galactic has already sold 800 space flight tickets ranging from 200k to 450k each. There are plenty of thrill seekers out there (sometimes literally) just dying to have fun. No one should bat an eye when reality eventually catches up to these folks.

I took a nature coaster a few months ago that also had a release form warning of potential serious injury or death. The thing never exceeded 5 mph. Emphysematous old ladies with walkers and oxygen tanks were faster than this thing. This is why nobody pays any attention to these documents.
    I work with these documents all the time. The reasons why we write them is because some idiot did the thing that we are telling you not to do, we can't even guess what the next stupid thing is going to be.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Yeah the billionaire trapped on this sub is also a space tourist who paid for that experience as well. He could have died on the way there too, and undoubtedly signed the mandatory release forms required. He knew exactly what he was getting into... both then, and now.
    I would rather die in space, just a Major Tom thing.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I don't want to go on vacation where I have to take a suicide pill with me in case something goes wrong.
    I wish I had a suicide pill for most of my family reunions.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Some of these adventure type dudes seem likely to pay extra for something to go wrong. Just enough wrongness to overcome of course. Creates a bigger pile of conquering stories to tell.

Seems from what AJD was saying, death likely came swiftly if they lost cabin pressure at that depth. Died while exploring, most likely something they loved doing, so GG and RIP Adventure Dudes.

and no it doesn't sound like a relaxing holiday butt I dont think that was the objective. And suicide pills are for little bitches, IMHO.

I'm right there with you.....

Wife: Did you pack the sunscreen for when we head to the beach?

Me: Yeah, it is in the suitcase.

Wife: What about an extra jacket in case it gets cold?

Me: Already got it!

Wife: Do you think we need some extra snacks for the road?

Me: No, I think we are good!

Wife: Did you pack the cyanide pills in case our plans go awry and we find ourselves faced with a slow, agonizing, painful death and an irrevocable descent into madness, the magnitude of which greatly exceeds the imaginative tortures that ancient poets and theologians had reserved for the damned?

Me: Yeah, they are in the toiletries bag right next to the toothpaste!

Me: ....

Me: Wait....what was that last part again???

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Some of these adventure type dudes seem likely to pay extra for something to go wrong. Just enough wrongness to overcome of course. Creates a bigger pile of conquering stories to tell.

Seems from what AJD was saying, death likely came swiftly if they lost cabin pressure at that depth. Died while exploring, most likely something they loved doing, so GG and RIP Adventure Dudes.

and no it doesn't sound like a relaxing holiday butt I dont think that was the objective. And suicide pills are for little bitches, IMHO.

Yo, I was about to make thread on how the wolf pac ain’t the same anymore without Chaz Wolf Wood........

Now I don’t need to, but I’m mad you didn’t come back into the Den to reply to me, I guess I’m a boring fuker lately.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LAST NAME]............"

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yo, I was about to make thread on how the wolf pac ain’t the same anymore without Chaz Wolf Wood........

Now I don’t need to, but I’m mad you didn’t come back into the Den to reply to me, I guess I’m a boring fuker lately.
    Naw Dude, boring is good. Don't need to be entertaining others unless u getting paid butt even then yur just a puppet. Did u read Mastery yet?

I obviously know the answer is no since u still wasting time jawing instead of sharpening your edge.

and ffs please tell me u painted that damn wall. and don't BS me! haha

EDIT: Maybe u should paint it with a beautiful mural of the sub?