Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BB-Guy View Post
    Rapid fail?
    What's up dude?

BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by RapidFail View Post
    What's up dude?
    Why is facepull x2 only?

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why is facepull x2 only?
    Haha, no good reason - that's just me trying to make the program look balanced. Doing three sets is totally fine (same applies for the other exercises with 2 sets).

BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100)
    How often should I change the type of workout for example free weights/machine?

Haha, no good reason - that's just me trying to make the program look balanced. Doing three sets is totally fine (same applies for the other exercises with 2 sets).
    I am following what you recommended. I don’t want to over work either. Energy is limited.

How often should I change the type of workout for example free weights/machine?
    Ideally as little as possible and not at all while you are still making improvements. Eventually you're probably going to have to increase volume to continue making improvements. You could do that by doing a more advanced program, or, if you're still stuck with training on these particular days, you could stick with with program and start adding sets to the muscles that are stalling.

Doing an extra set of an isolation lift isn't going to be a problem energy-wise.

WorkoutTarik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's a great YouTube channel for workout routines that you can try on your available days: Workout with Tarik. They have a variety of videos targeting different body parts, and you can find workouts that fit your fitness level and goals. Additionally, to add muscle mass without gaining body fat, it's important to eat a balanced diet with plenty of protein and to incorporate some form of cardiovascular exercise into your routine.

Ideally as little as possible and not at all while you are still making improvements. Eventually you're probably going to have to increase volume to continue making improvements. You could do that by doing a more advanced program, or, if you're still stuck with training on these particular days, you could stick with with program and start adding sets to the muscles that are stalling.

Doing an extra set of an isolation lift isn't going to be a problem energy-wise.
    Little as what possible? I increase reps by 1 every week if I can. Same weights until I reach max you recommended for each set.

Originally Posted by WorkoutTarik View Post
    Here's a great YouTube channel for workout routines that you can try on your available days: Workout with Tarik. They have a variety of videos targeting different body parts, and you can find workouts that fit your fitness level and goals. Additionally, to add muscle mass without gaining body fat, it's important to eat a balanced diet with plenty of protein and to incorporate some form of cardiovascular exercise into your routine.
    I will check it out.

Why did my rep power went to 0?

facebookfont2 is not very well liked. (-100) facebookfont2 is not very well liked. (-100) facebookfont2 is not very well liked. (-100) facebookfont2 is not very well liked. (-100) facebookfont2 is not very well liked. (-100) facebookfont2 is not very well liked. (-100) facebookfont2 is not very well liked. (-100) facebookfont2 is not very well liked. (-100) facebookfont2 is not very well liked. (-100) facebookfont2 is not very well liked. (-100) facebookfont2 is not very well liked. (-100)

Post I need a 3 day workout plan

Workout Schedule
    Monday - Chest and Triceps.
    Tuesday - Rest.
    Wednesday - Back and Biceps.
    Thursday - Rest.
    Friday - Legs and Shoulders.
    Saturday - Rest.
    Sunday - Rest.

Little as what possible? I increase reps by 1 every week if I can. Same weights until I reach max you recommended for each set.
    Have a look at what I responded to - that should answer your question.

Hope the program is still working for you, your approach sounds fine. Remember you don't need to do the same number of reps for every set, doing 10,9,8 etc is fine. It's normal to fatigue and drop reps, especially when going close to failure.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why did my rep power went to 0?
    Someone(s) does not like your posts. You can see who gave you the negative feedback in the user CP at the top of the screen. I'll neg you for demonstrative purposes so you can see how it works.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas for traveling workers

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What do you think of BB-Guy's post?
    I approve
    I disapprove
    Your comments on this post:
    Dimwit that can't figure out a program.

Bodybuilding.com says
    Thanks for deducting reputation from this user.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am only available on Saturday, Sunday and Thursday.

What body parts should I be doing for those 3 days?

5’9”, 160lbs in the morning after waking up. Smart scale has my BF% between 20%-23%.

What can I do to add muscle mass without gaining BF%.

Note: I also practice Semen Retention and that has helped my energy.

Upper, lower and arms…upper…..the following week, lower plus arms…upprt…lower plus arms…
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Originally Posted by ********font2 View Post
    Workout Schedule
    Monday - Chest and Triceps.
    Tuesday - Rest.
    Wednesday - Back and Biceps.
    Thursday - Rest.
    Friday - Legs and Shoulders.
    Saturday - Rest.
    Sunday - Rest.
    Only available on Thursday/Saturday/Sunday.

Have a look at what I responded to - that should answer your question.

Hope the program is still working for you, your approach sounds fine. Remember you don't need to do the same number of reps for every set, doing 10,9,8 etc is fine. It's normal to fatigue and drop reps, especially when going close to failure.
    Yes, it’s working. Enjoying it too by tracking it in the Strong app.

Why am I dropping reps?

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Someone(s) does not like your posts. You can see who gave you the negative feedback in the user CP at the top of the screen. I'll neg you for demonstrative purposes so you can see how it works.
    Are they haters?

What do you think of BB-Guy's post?
    I approve
    I disapprove
    Your comments on this post:
    Dimwit that can't figure out a program.

Bodybuilding.com says
    Thanks for deducting reputation from this user.
    Oh ok. Oh well, I can’t control that.

I am down to 157 lbs and hanging around 20-21% BF now.

Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    Upper, lower and arms…upper…..the following week, lower plus arms…upprt…lower plus arms…
    What?

CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What?
    He's suggesting you run his program.

Link: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=183164313
    The Flywheel Effect - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172103043

Are they haters?
    No, but 173 posts in a thread over 2 months old just to find a 3 day program seems excessive.

I tell people that renting out my 2 bedroom places is as difficult to do as pouring water out of a boot with the instructions printed on the bottom of the heel. Your situation is the same.

Originally Posted by CW47 View Post
    He's suggesting you run his program.

Link: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=183164313
    I am running Rapid Fail’s program now.

No, but 173 posts in a thread over 2 months old just to find a 3 day program seems excessive.

I tell people that renting out my 2 bedroom places is as difficult to do as pouring water out of a boot with the instructions printed on the bottom of the heel. Your situation is the same.
    Well they have the tools to ignore and move on.

Yes, it’s working. Enjoying it too by tracking it in the Strong app.

Why am I dropping reps?
    Good to hear.

Dropping reps from set to set shouldn't be your goal but will happen naturally if you take sets close to failure and aren't taking super long rests between sets. For example, I did three sets of squats this week and got 8, 6 and 5 reps. Each set was about 1 RIR.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Everyone wants the perfect routine under the perfect circumstances, but life ain't perfect. Just do the work with what you can and the results will show based off of the effort you put into it.

Well they have the tools to ignore and move on.
    This thread is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You can't take your eyes off it.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You can't take your eyes off it.
    Well until just recently it was an intimate conversation between OP & RF, since everyone else had figured out the Semen Retentor is a troll.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This has been going for time...

How many gains have been made?
    Numbers on the lifts
    Measurements
    Bw
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.