Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol op:
    -"I only care about looks, I don't care about anything else"
    -brb consistently favor good looking pseudo-suave manipulative types regardless of character

-brb let me tell you about the lack of virtue and honesty in today's relationships

Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    Miscers:

-Women are whores!
    -Women need to be loyal!
    -We need women with morals!
    -Women need to be virgins/low body count!

Also Miscers:
    -Marriage isn't natural or biological
    -Men need to bang as many women as possible
    -Nature dictates men to spread their seed and that's it
    -Humans are retarded and marriage is against human nature.

I think misc might be the most delusional place I have ever been when it comes relationships, women and being logically consistent.

If you don't believe monogamy is natural or a functional relationship, then you cannot by logical consistency care about a women's body count, loyalty, or any moral decency from a woman. Every single thing men complain about is based entirely on the idea of monogamy and relationships and within a moral context.

So which is it misc? Are you biologically and nature based when it comes to men and women? Are we just animals? All morals go out the window then. Virginity is not of value. Only sex and reproduction.

If you want nuance, you can't have two views of relationships that directly oppose each other.

Humans are fully capable of love and loyalty. It's a choice. Monogamy is the protection and devotion of these morals. All civilizations have had some form of practice within this for a reason.

I've never seen such delusional concepts be put in place without ever thinking through the actual concept. Want a loyal woman with a low body count? that doesn't exist in a world that is dictated purely by nature. There is no moral compass to follow then. We're more than just animals here to ****.
    This post nails it. I'm consistently collecting bull**** for putting certain miscers on blast for focusing on hookups and banging random sluts, then whining about how there are no good women left and none of them have any sense of morality or virtue. I guarantee a majority of miscers, if they met such a chaste, virtuous woman who would make a good wife, but she stipulated you have to wait until marriage to have sex (or at the very least until you two were far along in the relationship) almost none of you would be up for it. Water seeks its own level; chaste women won't be attracted to fukcaround dudes. You're the male equivalent to the slut who wants to settle for the nice beta when she's old and haggard. You're trying to have your cake and eat it, too.

And IMO monogamy is a real thing. Maybe some people can't be monogamous for whatever reason but in many cases for many people pair-bonding is a real thing. If you date and have sex with a girl then later she talks about screwing some other dude on other days, are you indifferent or do you get offended? Something to think about.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Women can't bond anymore after they acquire high bodycount. It's over for them. Men are different.
    I don't believe that 100%. Maybe yes men can stay faithful and pairbond even if his number is relatively high but it's more that the range and spread of how many women until his cannot pairbond is much further along. Every guy I've known who fuked around in his early years then later got married, either a) his libido had already taken a nosedive so commitment comes easy or b) low-key laments that he can't go around and fuk randoms anymore. "Yeah my wife isn't the hottest woman I've had, but it is what it is, I guess.."

bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    lol op:
    -brb consistently favor good looking pseudo-suave manipulative types regardless of character

-brb let me tell you about the lack of virtue and honesty in today's relationships

This post nails it. I'm consistently collecting bull**** for putting certain miscers on blast for focusing on hookups and banging random sluts, then whining about how there are no good women left and none of them have any sense of morality or virtue. I guarantee a majority of miscers, if they met such a chaste, virtuous woman who would make a good wife, but she stipulated you have to wait until marriage to have sex (or at the very least until you two were far along in the relationship) almost none of you would be up for it. Water seeks its own level; chaste women won't be attracted to fukcaround dudes. You're the male equivalent to the slut who wants to settle for the nice beta when she's old and haggard. You're trying to have your cake and eat it, too.

And IMO monogamy is a real thing. Maybe some people can't be monogamous for whatever reason but in many cases for many people pair-bonding is a real thing. If you date and have sex with a girl then later she talks about screwing some other dude on other days, are you indifferent or do you get offended? Something to think about.
    Most miscers are losers. Especially now days. Losers have run the misc for awhile now.

Most have no friends, no good income, socially retarded, etc..

Looksmaxxer101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Looksmaxxer101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Looksmaxxer101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Looksmaxxer101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Looksmaxxer101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Looksmaxxer101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Looksmaxxer101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Looksmaxxer101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Looksmaxxer101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Looksmaxxer101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Looksmaxxer101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not surprised op made this thread

sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    UNLESS

1) both parties are equally highly attracted to each other

2) both parties are mentally stable

3) both parties have equally high moral integrity

Chances of that are slim to none. 99% of relationships involve disparity in attraction or mental instability or lack of moral integrity.

In the VAST majority of relationships people are just using each other or abusing each other or are codependent or otherwise playing out their mental instabilities on each other.
    I watched Andrew Tate all summer while in banned camp. He fought this dynamic is only true because of women like yourself.
    Mother north, united we stand, together we walk
    Phantom north, I'll be there when you hunt them down.

Absolutely Love This For You! ❤️💕

Take America Back Again!

Verified 37 Going on 60
    Verified Fat Boy

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol op:

Doesn’t nail it.

Listen, for good women to exist, bad women need to exist too. Otherwise how do you know the difference?

So a guy that bangs a bunch of sloots can still want a non-sloot for marriage or to be the mother of his kids. Doesn’t make him a hypocrite, just makes him a guy that can get laid that also wants to settle down with a good woman.

If nobody banged sluts, then no woman would be a slut, but how could you tell them the difference between a good woman and a bad one?

I like fukin sloots, but I still laugh at them when they think they can get a high value man.

Most women are sluts and aren’t marriage material. Most marriages won’t work . I can say that and still happily fuk sloots while still wanting a virgin/non sloot for marriage . There’s nothing hypocritical about that
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sg1976 View Post
    I watched Andrew Tate all summer while in banned camp. He fought this dynamic is only true because of women like yourself.
    Yup. SS is literally the fate of most modern women.

Gonna end up alone and miserable, because they are too big a SLOOT

But tbh, that's why she can give decent advice. She knows her mistakes, just never cared or tried to correct it.

sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bicmane View Post
    Yup. SS is literally the fate of most modern women.

Gonna end up alone and miserable, because they are too big a SLOOT

But tbh, that's why she can give decent advice. She knows her mistakes, just never cared or tried to correct it.
    Once or twice is a mistake. Everyone, man or woman is entitled to that. After that tho it becomes habit.

Take America Back Again!

Verified 37 Going on 60
    Verified Fat Boy

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Doesn’t nail it.

Listen, for good women to exist, bad women need to exist too. Otherwise how do you know the difference?

So a guy that bangs a bunch of sloots can still want a non-sloot for marriage or to be the mother of his kids. Doesn’t make him a hypocrite, just makes him a guy that can get laid that also wants to settle down with a good woman.

If nobody banged sluts, then no woman would be a slut, but how could you tell them the difference between a good woman and a bad one?

I like fukin sloots, but I still laugh at them when they think they can get a high value man.

Most women are sluts and aren’t marriage material. Most marriages won’t work . I can say that and still happily fuk sloots while still wanting a virgin/non sloot for marriage . There’s nothing hypocritical about that
    First off I think you missed the point of my post.

Second I say the men who are hypocrites are the ones who criticize women for being sluts yet demand women be sluts so the guy can get his nut off. Men who want chaste women but aren't willing to be chaste themselves, if the chaste woman he wants, demands it. Unless you can manage to find a virgin who loves to have sex, chances are the wife-material woman you find is going to have stipulations that most of you aren't willing to adhere to. These days if a woman doesn't participate in hookup culture, there is a reason for it i.e. low libido or she has a strong aversion to hooking up and fukboy types. Likely you will have to prove you're up to the task of being faithful sans her touching your penis for a long period. Could you handle that? I guarantee most men couldn't, and that was my point and why I say those men are hypocrites.

Second I say the men who are hypocrites are the ones who criticize women for being sluts yet demand women be sluts so the guy can get his nut off. Men who want chaste women but aren't willing to be chaste themselves, if the chaste woman he wants, demands it. Unless you can manage to find a virgin who loves to have sex, chances are the wife-material woman you find is going to have stipulations that most of you aren't willing to adhere to. These days if a woman doesn't participate in hookup culture, there is a reason for it i.e. low libido or she has a strong aversion to hooking up and fukboy types. Likely you will have to prove you're up to the task of being faithful sans her touching your penis for a long period. Could you handle that? I guarantee most men couldn't, and that was my point and why I say those men are hypocrites.
    First off anyone over 23 or 24 seeking a virgin is a weirdo. Everyone I know who married a virgin ended up getting cheated on. It’s a catch 22. A mature person can kiss a few frogs and realize what they want. Immature people can’t and eventually end up getting warts.

Take America Back Again!

Verified 37 Going on 60
    Verified Fat Boy

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I really dont think there are men like that, that would be a ridiculous take. Probably the "Nice guy" type of guy that expects sex jut because he takes a girl on a 50 dollar date then he shows his true colors once he gets rejected.

Either way at the end of the day, people are like they are. Humans arent monogamous unless they have a very special moral compass that they follow religiously. Those type of people are extremely rare.

Modern women are hypergamous sloots and the men at the top 10-5% will have sex with multiple women (even after supposedly settling down with one). This is a general rule of thumb that most of us can agree on. So with those two facts, the idea of a monogamous society becomes idealistic more than realistic.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Bump