Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    but let's not talk about your IQ.

Well you aren’t throwing out anything on what I said are you?

Let’s hear some realistic stuff from you about food. You don’t provide any real discussion, you just make silly comments.

How are you as the gubmit going to provide food or money for food if having a job is not supposed to be the way to live?

If gubmit giving money to people for food stops them from committing crimes how come my nephew gets gubmit welfare for his children and he does under the table construction jobs to buy his booze and drugs keeps getting into trouble? The fuking guy is close to 40 and still does stints in jail.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

I’m off to do a 30 rep dead lift and cleanup the yard plus walk the dogs.
    LMAO, sounds like someone lit the fuse on your tampon. I hope you don't count yardwork and dog walking as cardio.

After volleyball we always go somewhere for a drink or whatever, loser pays, winner picks. Last night we went to the ice cream parlor, I had 4 scoops with a PB cup bar broken over it..

Being very active and lean allows one to enjoy a few of life's guilty pleasures. I can still see my abs so tonight I am joining the crew from the crossfit gym I go to occasionally for wings.

Keep squatting dough boy, you will get there one day, lets hope you are still young enough and have your teeth so you too can enjoys some treats.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    All of the politicians are bought and sold. We don't need a Democrat or Rebulican in office. We need a strong Independent leader to bring the moral compass back to this failing "democracy" that legalized bribery with the Citizen's United decision. How about we get rid of the Electoral College while we're at it too, so that we have majority representation? All of the polarization is cult-like behavior, especially the MAGA right. DeSantis for President is ridiculous. He's literally trying to destroy politics so he can run Florida like a dictator.
    Good to see you, JBizz. I would vote for DeSantis in a heartbeat. How is DeSantis destroying politics and how is he a dictator?

Millions of people and some businesses are moving out of the crime and violence-ridden States like New York and California and going to Florida for its economy and respect for police. Are they all wrong since they don't agree with you? You ever wondered why all these millions go to Florida and Texas? It isn't because those States are run by dictators.

Where do you get your conclusions? No candidate from either side is a perfect candidate. No one. I want a good economy and I want to be able to walk down the sidewalk with no worries about getting robbed or killed. I want a sound economy. I don't mind eventually moving to more renewables for energy, but there has to be a logical transition instead of shutting everything down. Biden is now in the process of shutting down the Permian Basin which will cause fuel to skyrocket even more. Then, Biden blames high gas prices and inflation all on Putin. Idiotic.

By the way, I am not interested in MAGA or far right or far left. I want compromise so that we can at least try to all live in peace.or more peace. The media and social media are cancers that try their best to inflame us against each other, but most aren't smart enough to figure it out, so everyone is hysterically angry about something.

Peace
    Last edited by Mark1T; 07-01-2022 at 06:24 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    LMAO, sounds like someone lit the fuse on your tampon. I hope you don't count yardwork and dog walking as cardio.

After volleyball we always go somewhere for a drink or whatever, loser pays, winner picks. Last night we went to the ice cream parlor, I had 4 scoops with a PB cup bar broken over it..

Being very active and lean allows one to enjoy a few of life's guilty pleasures. I can still see my abs so tonight I am joining the crew from the crossfit gym I go to occasionally for wings.

Keep squatting dough boy, you will get there one day, lets hope you are still young enough and have your teeth so you too can enjoys some treats.

You will still get unhealthy there tubby eating that chit, it don’t matter how lean you are.

Btw, yard work may not be cardio but pulling weeds out after a dead lifting 225 x 30 without straps and raking etc is still a good workout.

Volleyball is not a vigorous cardio eithier fat boy. I have a nieghbor that plays volleyball and basketball everyday and he’s fat as hell.

I don’t enjoy that BS sugar stuff anyway it’s garbage and sugar will fuking kill and rot out your teeth.

I eat Crazy Richards all natural chunk PB from the jar which is loaded with caleries and no sugar and real peanuts.

I’m lean today, flat stomach and I have a squat body, unlike you lanky.

Btw if you’ve been lifting all your life, at your age you should at least look like you lift, which you just look like a cyclist.

I’m a squat monster, you are Stay Pockets Marshmellow.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well you aren’t throwing out anything on what I said are you?

Let’s hear some realistic stuff from you about food. You don’t provide any real discussion, you just make silly comments.

How are you as the gubmit going to provide food or money for food if having a job is not supposed to be the way to live?

If gubmit giving money to people for food stops them from committing crimes how come my nephew gets gubmit welfare for his children and he does under the table construction jobs to buy his booze and drugs keeps getting into trouble? The fuking guy is close to 40 and still does stints in jail.
    You really need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I don't waste time responding to criticisms of stuff I never said and extrapolations based on biased assumtions. I think 73 is pretty accurate for you.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Btw if you’ve been lifting all your life, at your age you should at least look like you lift, which you just look like a cyclist.

Cool, have you posted up a recent pic? Would love to see the new lean LWW.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

You really need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I don't waste time responding to criticisms of stuff I never said and extrapolations based on biased assumtions. I think 73 is pretty accurate for you.

Gee thanks for answering the question, I take it then you were just trolling, or dreaming......

You will still get unhealthy there tubby eating that chit, it don’t matter how lean you are.
    Everything in moderation. It’s all good. I know my limit and stay within it, it’s not difficult. You should try it.

Btw, yard work may not be cardio but pulling weeds out after a dead lifting 225 x 30 without straps and raking etc is still a good workout.
    LMAO, ok. Don’t break your back on a dandelion there princess

Volleyball is not a vigorous cardio eithier fat boy. I have a nieghbor that plays volleyball and basketball everyday and he’s fat as hell.
    He probably plays court volleyball, 6 players to a team. That’s boring.

We play beach volleyball, totally different game. It's 2 person teams, barefoot in the sand. Trust me it’s challenging, you couldn’t do it, too fat and out of shape. Stick to dandelions and dog walking, that’s what you are built for, short, don't have far to bend and low center of gravity

Let me learn ya something…Courtesy of google

“First of all, beach volleyball is a great cardiovascular exercise. It burns calories and fat while you are having fun. Based on a Harvard study, beach volleyball burns as many calories as running at 5mph, One hour of playing beach volleyball can burn around 600 calories”

It’s not for you Tater, you would probably toss your cookies.

I don’t enjoy that BS sugar stuff anyway it’s garbage and sugar will fuking kill and rot out your teeth.

I eat Crazy Richards all natural chunk PB from the jar which is loaded with caleries and no sugar and real peanuts.
    If you eat so clean how did you get so fat? Can’t count?

Good for you on the weight loss. Kudos, it's healthier than being a total fatass

LMAO. You have never seen me, in one post you say I’m fat the next you say I am skinny. You are funny. . I have been lifting longer than you have been on the planet stumpy, I know the game and nutrition is the major player.

Get a spell checker man or better still, learn to spell.

Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Cool, have you posted up a recent pic? Would love to see the new lean LWW.

I posted a vid last week lifting however I’ve gotten leaner since. Last nights set did it plus I eat very light afterwards.

I only post lifting vids.

Good quality training helps dictate what I eat, after doing high rep squats or deads or diamond push ups the last thing I want eat is any junk food.

I felt the opposite when I trained low reps, I craved junk food lifting in the 1 to 5 rep ranges.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Good to see you, JBizz. I would vote for DeSantis in a heartbeat. How is DeSantis destroying politics and how is he a dictator?

Millions of people and some businesses are moving out of the crime and violence-ridden States like New York and California and going to Florida for its economy and respect for police. Are they all wrong since they don't agree with you? You ever wondered why all these millions go to Florida and Texas? It isn't because those States are run by dictators.

Where do you get your conclusions? No candidate from either side is a perfect candidate. No one. I want a good economy and I want to be able to walk down the sidewalk with no worries about getting robbed or killed. I want a sound economy. I don't mind eventually moving to more renewables for energy, but there has to be a logical transition instead of shutting everything down. Biden is now in the process of shutting down the Permian Basin which will cause fuel to skyrocket even more. Then, Biden blames high gas prices and inflation all on Putin. Idiotic.

By the way, I am not interested in MAGA or far right or far left. I want compromise so that we can at least try to all live in peace.or more peace. The media and social media are cancers that try their best to inflame us against each other, but most aren't smart enough to figure it out, so everyone is hysterically angry about something.

Peace
    Hey Mark. If you look at it statistically, Texas and Florida are not safer than California and New York. This data is a couple of years old, but I'm sure the pendulum hasn't swung by too much. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ent_crime_rate

The media narrative always likes to point at places like Chicago, LA, Baltimore, and New York as these huge crime areas, and while they have their problems, they're not much different than other major cities in the U.S. regardless of the state being run by Dems or Repubs. These are just the facts if you go by the numbers. You may also find that the states with the looser gun laws have much higher rates of violent crime, accidental shootings, and suicides. Then, there's the whole socio-economic factor as to why these cities have so many issues, but I digress.

About DeSantis... you need look no further than the voter suppression bill he signed into law last year that targeted minority communities that was recently struck down by a federal judge after hearing weeks of testimony. Why the bill ever existed in the first place after there was no wide-spread voter fraud in his state or any other state is ridiculous on its face. A lot of the southern states are trying to roll back time and undo voting rights for minorities by making it harder for them to vote in a myriad of ways. These are just the facts. Rigging elections is one of the first steps in creating authoritarian rule and remaining in power. Just look at what DJT tried to do with Jan 6. DeSantis is much smarter than Trump and might just pull it off if he gets a chance. There are countries all over the world that have "elections" under authoritarian rule. Of course, they're not real elections and the leaders that rig them know it.

That's my $0.02.
    Last edited by Jbizzlechizzle; 07-01-2022 at 08:43 AM.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gee thanks for answering the question, I take it then you were just trolling, or dreaming......
    I don't know, man; 73 might be a bit high.

... If you eat so clean how did you get so fat? Can’t count?...
    I think he's blaming it on low rep lifting.

Everything in moderation. It’s all good. I know my limit and stay within it, it’s not difficult. You should try it.

LMAO, ok. Don’t break your back on a dandelion there princess

He probably plays court volleyball, 6 players to a team. That’s boring.

We play beach volleyball, totally different game. It's 2 person teams, barefoot in the sand. Trust me it’s challenging, you couldn’t do it, too fat and out of shape. Stick to dandelions and dog walking, that’s what you are built for, short, don't have far to bend and low center of gravity

Let me learn ya something…Courtesy of google

“First of all, beach volleyball is a great cardiovascular exercise. It burns calories and fat while you are having fun. Based on a Harvard study, beach volleyball burns as many calories as running at 5mph, One hour of playing beach volleyball can burn around 600 calories”

It’s not for you Tater, you would probably toss your cookies.

If you eat so clean how did you get so fat? Can’t count?

Good for you on the weight loss. Kudos, it's healthier than being a total fatass

LMAO. You have never seen me, in one post you say I’m fat the next you say I am skinny. You are funny. . I have been lifting longer than you have been on the planet stumpy, I know the game and nutrition is the major player.

Get a spell checker man or better still, learn to spell.

I know what beach volleyball is, if you think that’s great cardio you are out of shape.

I never said you looked like a pro cyclist, but I was thinking just an average joe cycle guy who’s getting fatter from too many treats.

I know you want to eat another one Stay Pockets Marshmellow.

LMAO

I know what beach volleyball is, if you think that’s great cardio you are out of shape.

I never said you looked like a pro cyclist, but I was thinking just an average joe cycle guy who’s getting fatter from too many treats.

I know you want to eat another one Stay Pockets Marshmellow.

LMAO...Beach volley ball beats picking dandelions there puddin...

I am going out on the Jet ski after lunch would you count that as cardio? Probably I mean you had to get up off the couch, right? lol

LMAO

LMAO...Beach volley ball beats picking dandelions there puddin...

I am going out on the Jet ski after lunch would you count that as cardio? Probably I mean you had to get up off the couch, right? lol

BS, I’ll have you replying to me every other minute all day long.

And if you were jet skiing, no that ain’t cardio plus you will sink the fuker, Stay Pockets Marshmellow.

Nope, when I changed careers I only trained once a week, that was for 4-years getting my degree.

I had to study on all my free time, I also had to learn computer science from scratch, I never owned a computer till went back to school.

So make fun of my IQ all you want.

I worked everyday on my feet for 23 years which I enjoyed but the world changed. My line of work became unluctrative due to offshoring and technology.

I started training more and more often during my Masters degree time. The guys in my field live on their computers, I had to catch up to them to my foot in the door.

I’m on a better path now, and because I trained as an athlete in the past/present I’m getting there faster than most.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok LWW fukcer enough with your $hitty work out routines ~ nobody cares. I peeped your profile and saw the most ridiculous teeth lifting?!?!? Like wtf , how is it even beneficial to fukc your teeth up trying to lift with them?!?!?! That’s enough confirmation that you don’t know wtf you are doing.

Now let’s get back to the THREAD TOPIC!
    The prior toddler in Chief was throwing food at walls and going cray cray on 1/6. For all we know he might have even started flinging his own poo around in frustration!
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    Ok LWW fukcer enough with your $hitty work out routines ~ nobody cares. I peeped your profile and saw the most ridiculous teeth lifting?!?!? Like wtf , how is it even beneficial to fukc your teeth up trying to lift with them?!?!?! That’s enough confirmation that you don’t know wtf you are doing.

Now let’s get back to the THREAD TOPIC!
    The prior toddler in Chief was throwing food at walls and going cray cray on 1/6. For all we know he might have even started flinging his own poo around in frustration!

Teethlifting makes my neck a powerhouse to resist punches and choke holds, I’m the last guy to fuk with physically........

So back to the trial, what does all this testimony under oath mean? Are this just a club of people crying and telling stories? Where are the lawyers? What’s really gonna happen? Is Liz going to strike down the gavel and trump get locked up? Or are they just gonna tell us he’s out of the club forever?

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

So back to the trial, what does all this testimony under oath mean? Are this just a club of people crying and telling stories? Where are the lawyers? What’s really gonna happen? Is Liz going to strike down the gavel and trump get locked up? Or are they just gonna tell us he’s out of the club forever?
    It’s a Congressional hearing not a trial. If President Trump faces criminal charges it will be through the DOJ or at the state level.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Teethlifting makes my neck a powerhouse to resist punches and choke holds, I’m the last guy to fuk with physically...
    I'll take you up on that. One spear hand to your throat is all I ask.

I'll take you up on that. One spear hand to your throat is all I ask.
    IN my more crazier days I had my friends give me chops to the throat, and I would stand against a 4x4 deck support post and have someone bend a steel bar across my throat.

There was one guy that I absolutely wouldn’t of let them hit my throat, he had the strongest hands in the world, I wouldn’t dare let him.........

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Teethlifting makes my neck a powerhouse to resist punches and choke holds, I’m the last guy to fuk with physically........

Ill choke the shti out of you ;P
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now call me whatever you like, but the previous administration with all its ups and downs, warts and all NEVER spoke like this, this kinda of rhetoric is not only troubling if not downright insane, but should perk the ears of many !

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...al-world-order

And Trump didn’t put down the United States on Foreign soil that I’m aware of, in the same manner Mumbles did yesterday
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All of the politicians are bought and sold. We don't need a Democrat or Rebulican in office. We need a strong Independent leader to bring the moral compass back to this failing "democracy" that legalized bribery with the Citizen's United decision. How about we get rid of the Electoral College while we're at it too, so that we have majority representation? All of the polarization is cult-like behavior, especially the MAGA right. DeSantis for President is ridiculous. He's literally trying to destroy politics so he can run Florida like a dictator.
    Hey Mark. If you look at it statistically, Texas and Florida are not safer than California and New York. This data is a couple of years old, but I'm sure the pendulum hasn't swung by too much. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ent_crime_rate

The media narrative always likes to point at places like Chicago, LA, Baltimore, and New York as these huge crime areas, and while they have their problems, they're not much different than other major cities in the U.S. regardless of the state being run by Dems or Repubs. These are just the facts if you go by the numbers. You may also find that the states with the looser gun laws have much higher rates of violent crime, accidental shootings, and suicides. Then, there's the whole socio-economic factor as to why these cities have so many issues, but I digress.

About DeSantis... you need look no further than the voter suppression bill he signed into law last year that targeted minority communities that was recently struck down by a federal judge after hearing weeks of testimony. Why the bill ever existed in the first place after there was no wide-spread voter fraud in his state or any other state is ridiculous on its face. A lot of the southern states are trying to roll back time and undo voting rights for minorities by making it harder for them to vote in a myriad of ways. These are just the facts. Rigging elections is one of the first steps in creating authoritarian rule and remaining in power. Just look at what DJT tried to do with Jan 6. DeSantis is much smarter than Trump and might just pull it off if he gets a chance. There are countries all over the world that have "elections" under authoritarian rule. Of course, they're not real elections and the leaders that rig them know it.

That's my $0.02.
    I appreciate and respect your perspective. I think that even though we may not agree on some issues, our mutual respect is how I wish our entire country was like.

Have a great weekend
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

You guys are violent, between you and Supra, and of course Fabian, Trump is an angel, lol.

LOL. If the UFC was no holds barred, the fights would last 30 seconds.

Pockets, I’d luv to continue this however I’m off to a weekend orgie with some freaks from the gym, top that cardio Stay Pockets!

Don’t eat too many Marshmellows and hot dogs this weekend, lol.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Now call me whatever you like, but the previous administration with all its ups and downs, warts and all NEVER spoke like this, this kinda of rhetoric is not only troubling if not downright insane, but should perk the ears of many !

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...al-world-order

And Trump didn’t put down the United States on Foreign soil that I’m aware of, in the same manner Mumbles did yesterday
    Liberal World Order
    Let that sink in
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB