ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The Case Against Social Media

Yeah, it's not a captivating Bodyhard thread, but I just watched this Lex video and thought I'd aware my Glowball Iron Brothers.

If you've got kids, I encourage you to check this out:

That's my quota met so sorry, no cliffs.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is there a Cliff Notes version?
    I personally feel social media is dooming us all, this site included. We have already let the genie out of the bottle and there is no putting it back. People will post crap that they would never in a million years say to someones face, then you get the pile on mob mentality and it just drags us further into being cretins. Yes the internet as well as social media can be a fantastic thing, look at all the knowledge we hold in our hands, have a question working on something, well it's a simple google search away to find the answer. But it's also the 2 headed beast that can't be tamed.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Life before social media was so much better. Now we are feeding a bunch of narcissists and kids who want to change their sexuality each week to get attention. Forums existed before social media so I don't think they are as bad.

Life in the 90s and early 2000s was the best. I held off on buying a smartphone for 3 years as I didn't want to get addicted to it. I found myself in line at the airport constantly checking it, but it was hard as I was in Europe and the time zone was where that people in the States were asleep.

I don't even look at the news feeds on social media as they're a bunch of narcissists. The same people post the same photos and stories every day.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Life before social media was so much better. Now we are feeding a bunch of narcissists and kids who want to change their sexuality each week to get attention. Forums existed before social media so I don't think they are as bad.

Life in the 90s and early 2000s was the best. I held off on buying a smartphone for 3 years as I didn't want to get addicted to it. I found myself in line at the airport constantly checking it, but it was hard as I was in Europe and the time zone was where that people in the States were asleep.

I don't even look at the news feeds on social media as they're a bunch of narcissists. The same people post the same photos and stories every day.
    Actually, life in the 50's was best. Computers, the real time bandits, are missused.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't care for the video or the content, just wanted to post to ask, where the hell you been man?
    On the list for Bannukah

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I don't care for the video or the content, just wanted to post to ask, where the hell you been man?
    I am present. Chilling. I reckon it's good to mix things up by taking breaks from stuff. Many positives gained by the process.

Butt where u at, John? Got your game in hand and whatnot? I ask cuz I just read this post in another thread by you from a few weeks back. U getting rattled by the young lions?

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I only posted a video for LWW becuase he asked about where I generate power and illustrating to me is easier than writing it , I don't care about anyone on this board, they are insignificant to me.
    Butt seriously, whats up with saying that, brother? I know it's not a big deal, but it seams out of character and I told u I got your back so here we are.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I personally feel social media is dooming us all, this site included. We have already let the genie out of the bottle and there is no putting it back. People will post crap that they would never in a million years say to someones face, then you get the pile on mob mentality and it just drags us further into being cretins. Yes the internet as well as social media can be a fantastic thing, look at all the knowledge we hold in our hands, have a question working on something, well it's a simple google search away to find the answer. But it's also the 2 headed beast that can't be tamed.
    ^^ This sums up my thinking on it as well.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    yes !

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Actually, life in the 50's was best. Computers, the real time bandits, are missused.
    lol

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree with you all! ^^

But we have to keep in mind social media is just a tool. It's a great tool to reconnect with relatives in the Philippines and it's a great tool to reconnect with Army and Norwich friends from 25 plus years ago. It is also a great tool to get intel outside of the corrupt mainstream media controlled by evil gubmint.

On the downside, like you have already mentioned, I also agree with 100%.

It's how we use the tool.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I agree with you all! ^^

But we have to keep in mind social media is just a tool. It's a great tool to reconnect with relatives in the Philippines and it's a great tool to reconnect with Army and Norwich friends from 25 plus years ago. It is also a great tool to get intel outside of the corrupt mainstream media controlled by evil gubmint.

On the downside, like you have already mentioned, I also agree with 100%.

It's how we use the tool.
    You're right there are some positive aspects of social media. I moved from my hometown at age 11 and missed my friends as back in that day you had to write letters or call, and then I reconnected with them on social media. Granted there isn't much to say, but it's good to see their kids and that they're happy now, and they will leave encouraging words on my posts about my Mom being ill, my travels, etc.

There are all of the negatives, though. I've seen the impact on my teen daughter, nieces and their friends.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're right there are some positive aspects of social media. I moved from my hometown at age 11 and missed my friends as back in that day you had to write letters or call, and then I reconnected with them on social media. Granted there isn't much to say, but it's good to see their kids and that they're happy now, and they will leave encouraging words on my posts about my Mom being ill, my travels, etc.

There are all of the negatives, though. I've seen the impact on my teen daughter, nieces and their friends.

Internet and SM are used as a tool by gubmit to enslave and keep the people from traveling and visiting old friends. This is also related to the virus, one day people will not even realize that they will lose freedom to travel because gubmit says, you have a SM and virtual reality.

Do not let Gubmit regulate the Internet!

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Internet and SM are used as a tool by gubmit to enslave and keep the people from traveling and visiting old friends. This is also related to the virus, one day people will not even realize that they will lose freedom to travel because gubmit says, you have a SM and virtual reality.

Meh. Tbh when I was on ******** my favorite ******** “friends” were people I barely remember from high school, but their lives were absolute sh*tshows and they felt the need to post every thought they ever had on social media. One guy was a big karaoke fan, and almost weekly, posted videos of himself singing Train and Creed songs horribly at bars. He was way more entertaining than my real friends.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Meh. Tbh when I was on ******** my favorite ******** “friends” were people I barely remember from high school, but their lives were absolute sh*tshows and they felt the need to post every thought they ever had on social media. One guy was a big karaoke fan, and almost weekly, posted videos of himself singing Train and Creed songs horribly at bars. He was way more entertaining than my real friends.
    Your post is exactly what I mean when I say people will wake up one day (out of bed) meaning they will never really “wake up” however they will have lost freedom to travel.

I don’t travel nor do I care to travel however I want the freedom to travel.

And once gubmit regulates the Internet like China does, you will no longer visit those SM pages because you will be labeled by gubmit, this is what China does. I know you are scared that gubmit watches you know, that’s why you don’t say certain things online already.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just like anything there is good and bad in social media, you need to sift out what is good for you.. i am not a big social media user but the internet changed my life with respect to my hobbies..

Hiking apps
    Cycling apps
    GPS apps
    Music player
    phone
    Just to mention a few I use (there are many more)

This means I no longer need to carry maps, a dedicated GPS or log all my hiking or biking mileage. All this is bundled into my phone and automatically logged and I have music and a phone wherever I go.

If I need a part no need to jump in a vehicle and drive for hours to get it, order online and the fukkers drop it off at my doorstep while I am doing important stuff like fishing.

If I Need to fix something, Youtube has it all..

Love Love Love the internet and social media is only a very tiny portion of it for me.

𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Just like anything there is good and bad in social media, you need to sift out what is good for you.. i am not a big social media user but the internet changed my life with respect to my hobbies..

Hiking apps
    Cycling apps
    GPS apps
    Music player
    phone
    Just to mention a few I use (there are many more)

This means I no longer need to carry maps, a dedicated GPS or log all my hiking or biking mileage. All this is bundled into my phone and automatically logged and I have music and a phone wherever I go.

If I need a part no need to jump in a vehicle and drive for hours to get it, order online and the fukkers drop it off at my doorstep while I am doing important stuff like fishing.

If I Need to fix something, Youtube has it all..

Love Love Love the internet and social media is only a very tiny portion of it for me.

Ha ha, it’s not paranoia, the gubmit is working hard to regulate Internet, FB is ok with it too, they even have commercials about it.

All the stuff you use Internet for is all good, he’ll even the technology is cool stuff but I’m talking about what’s going to happen if gubmit gets control of it. All you need to do is research China’s Great Firewall.

If 7seconds lives in China he/she would stop visiting those entertaining SM friends because he/she’d get labeled and he/she’d lose his/her income. Thats how srs this can turn out.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The greatest conspiracy theorist of all time, David Icke, said: "If you want to know what America will be like in 10 years, just look at how China is now."

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You seem dangerously obsessed with other people's sexuality.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    The greatest conspiracy theorist of all time, David Icke, said: "If you want to know what America will be like in 10 years, just look at how China is now."
    He’s not wrong, but I hope 10 years is...........

We really need a Frank Zappa type dude back in this world, many didn’t like his music but he spoke out about how dangerous gubmit, democracy, and Illuminati can be. Frank exposed the Illuminati and was the complete opposite of famous Illuminati.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your post is exactly what I mean when I say people will wake up one day (out of bed) meaning they will never really “wake up” however they will have lost freedom to travel.

I don’t travel nor do I care to travel however I want the freedom to travel.

And once gubmit regulates the Internet like China does, you will no longer visit those SM pages because you will be labeled by gubmit, this is what China does. I know you are scared that gubmit watches you know, that’s why you don’t say certain things online already.
    I don’t imagine the government cares too much about my social media footprint. Although if I was still doing some of the things I have in the past, I certainly wouldn’t be doing them with a cell phone in my pocket.

Ha ha, it’s not paranoia, the gubmit is working hard to regulate Internet, FB is ok with it too, they even have commercials about it.

All the stuff you use Internet for is all good, he’ll even the technology is cool stuff but I’m talking about what’s going to happen if gubmit gets control of it. All you need to do is research China’s Great Firewall.

If 7seconds lives in China he/she would stop visiting those entertaining SM friends because he/she’d get labeled and he/she’d lose his/her income. Thats how srs this can turn out.
    The biggest problem with many of your government conspiracies is that they imply far more competence within the government than there actually is. Is the cia pumping new and untested drugs in a small rural town to see side effects, maybe. Is there a lizard human hybrid elite running the world from the shadows, probably not.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ha ha, it’s not paranoia.

I was just yankin yer chain Tater

Did you know

𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post

The biggest problem with many of your government conspiracies is that they imply far more competence within the government than there actually is. Is the cia pumping new and untested drugs in a small rural town to see side effects, maybe. Is there a lizard human hybrid elite running the world from the shadows, probably not.

Why do you keep associating me aliens? I have never ever made posts about aliens or lizards.

Your first example is no different than what I’m talking about with controlling the Internet, gubmit is not competent is deciding what is truely good or bad, but in what helps gubmit thrive. Today it’s stopping AR-15s, tomorrow it’s monitoring your heartrate via smart gadgets and are questioning why your heart rate is higher than the average status quo when your doing squats.

Why do you keep associating me aliens? I have never ever made posts about aliens or lizards.

Your first example is no different than what I’m talking about with controlling the Internet, gubmit is not competent is deciding what is truely good or bad, but in what helps gubmit thrive. Today it’s stopping AR-15s, tomorrow it’s monitoring your heartrate via smart gadgets and are questioning why your heart rate is higher than the average status quo when your doing squats.
    We’ve let this go on too long. It’s gubment or the more recent version gubmint.