Harrison31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Need more guidelines on booty pump exercises

Hello guys, I am new here;

I have been using some free booty exercises and have been seeing some good results over the past few months. Meanwhile the curve seems to have flattened and I need something more.

Drop me anything you think can help

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deadlift heavy
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if serious.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Harrison31 View Post

I have been using some free booty exercises and have been seeing some good results over the past few months. Meanwhile the curve seems to have flattened and I need something more.

Are you a chick?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Harrison31 View Post

You can try band frog pumps and band hip thrusts. Quite effective for me.