Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100)

FOOTBELLS? lower limbs free weights?

I don't know all existing types of freeweights but I wonder about a possible revolution in workouts, not only leg extensions.

I asked in other thread about home exercises for my weak quadriceps, and the dear doctor (would he become my friend on portal bodyspace?! please tell to him) showed me YouTube video about in where a guy used a kettlebell on his foot.
    so I would like to enhance the game searching on AliExpress somewhat (thing that I didn't yet do)!!
    but...
    the minor problem is that (unlike monkey's) human foot has no grip, than the imaginary item have to have a cuff.
    the major problem is that if legs machines are widely used a issue would exist... is it that legs can bear pressure physical strengths but not traction ones?
    (the YouTube used a light load, unless i didn't understand the foreign speaking)

I decided to make a new forum thread because both the light different topic and the issue that the other thread is going to become obsolete unless still open to any user.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What?? are you kidding me they are $74.95 each that is insane. Are you trolling? OP could get the same or arguably better workout for less cash by being sensible and just duct taping a shakeweight to each ankle, then lifting a leg at a time and shaking it for 5 minutes

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    What?? are you kidding me they are $74.95 each that is insane. Are you trolling? OP could get the same or arguably better workout for less cash by being sensible and just duct taping a shakeweight to each ankle, then lifting a leg at a time and shaking it for 5 minutes
    OP is looking for a niche product. Hate to break it to you, but chit like that is usually expensive, especially in the current market. Seems like you're the one trolling with your duct tape, but I'm sure there is plenty of that on AliExpress so maybe it's a solid recommendation.

I haven't tried Monkey Feet but Coop recently did a review and at least they seem to perform as advertised. Whether it's worth it is up to the prospective buyer. And I'm sure he overlooked some flaws, per the usual.

Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I recently saw those Monkey Feet thingies.
    I would only want them for hanging leg raises, but the price is to high for just that one exercise.
    Having said that, I once tried to attach a plate or a dumbbell to my feet, and it was a fiasco. Rope, Velcro, carabiners, short stick ... nothing worked, and I never tried it again.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    OP is looking for a niche product. Hate to break it to you, but chit like that is usually expensive, especially in the current market.
    ^^^This right here, until knockoffs are available they have exclusivity = high prices.

But give it time, like we've seen with everything else on Amazon someone will sell them for 1/2 or less.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Convenience is worth it to some people. Duct taping dumbbell's to your feet sounds like a pain in the ass tbh...

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tried the DIY belt monkey foot and it works beautifully. It would be nice to substitute a velcro closure for the buckle closure. Regardless, it's a keeper.

yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lastworkout View Post
    I don't know all existing types of freeweights but I wonder about a possible revolution in workouts, not only leg extensions.

I asked in other thread about home exercises for my weak quadriceps, and the dear doctor (would he become my friend on portal bodyspace?! please tell to him) showed me YouTube video about in where a guy used a kettlebell on his foot.
    so I would like to enhance the game searching on AliExpress somewhat (thing that I didn't yet do)!!
    but...
    the minor problem is that (unlike monkey's) human foot has no grip, than the imaginary item have to have a cuff.
    the major problem is that if legs machines are widely used a issue would exist... is it that legs can bear pressure physical strengths but not traction ones?
    (the YouTube used a light load, unless i didn't understand the foreign speaking)

I decided to make a new forum thread because both the light different topic and the issue that the other thread is going to become obsolete unless still open to any user.
    I think what you are looking for was marketed decades ago and some old ones floating around out there.

http://tiny.cc/6qvxtz

http://tiny.cc/3qvxtz

http://tiny.cc/zpvxtz

Originally Posted by yohahn View Post
    I think what you are looking for was marketed decades ago and some old ones floating around out there.

http://tiny.cc/6qvxtz

http://tiny.cc/3qvxtz

http://tiny.cc/zpvxtz
    The middle link (video) is interesting, but my Winter boots weigh a lot more than their product.
    The DIY belt method is really, really good.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Modern take on the old Weider iron boots
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    Modern take on the old Weider iron boots
    ... that cost $7 a pair when they came out.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Monket Feet are just a ripoff off the Weider, York, Healthways, etc. products from ~60 years ago. I say "ripoff" because the makers of Monkey Feet are claiming they came up with the idea. In any case, it was a stupid idea 60 years ago and it's a stupid idea now. There have been studies showing the potential for ligament/tendon damage from 3-lb ankle weights, so imagine the increase for potential injury when you make that 100 lbs. Even their own promo videos make me cringe - like the one where the bodybuilder is doing standing leg curls and his knee is twisting back and forth on every rep. Do that for a year and you're going to become good friends with your orthopedist.