Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310
Results 9,271 to 9,271 of 9271
    SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mogambo View Post
    I've mentioned this before but crypto.com marketing is in hyper drive.

I know there are a decent amount of cro brahs ITT. Their strategy strikes me as a bit concerning. They could become the front runners of an extremely lucrative financial system. Or they could crash and burn really hard. Like...the stereotypical business that bet everything on certain returns and if just one thing falls through it's **** hitting the fan time. I'm sure they have leveraged their entire business model on the marketing being enough to tied them over in the long run while taking some heavy Ls in the short run. Not trying to **** on the project, just an observation.
    There's large potential upside (Cronos Chain coming out to directly rival Binance Smart Chain; CRO to directly rival BNB; BNB is currently ~5x the market cap of CRO) and potential downside (project fails). I personally have some money invested in it because I could see it becoming a staple centralized exchange/DeFi platform for the masses. I don't have all my money in it, but its a good play that is unique from the rest of the altcoins IMO