ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Anyone else have bad fat storage genetics?

Its like as soon as i start bulking the first place to gain fat is my stomach and the abs get soft asf.
    Soft abs but i have insane vascularity (shoulders, arms and quads) and striations on my shoulders too.

It makes it tough mentally when it comes to knowing when to stop the bulk
    Bench: 315lbs
    Squat: 405lbs
    Deadlift: 550lbs

Stronger than I look

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ilesss View Post
    Its like as soon as i start bulking the first place to gain fat is my stomach and the abs get soft asf.
    Soft abs but i have insane vascularity (shoulders, arms and quads) and striations on my shoulders too.

You will likely struggle to consistently add muscle if you are obsessed with abs. ;-)

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Probably just the normal bloat/water retention associated with eating more. Fat doesn't come or go quickly. Water weight does. Don't be too quick to blame your genetics...

Gotta break eggs to make an omelette...

ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    You will likely struggle to consistently add muscle if you are obsessed with abs. ;-)
    haha dont worry, im not obsessed with them, just discouraging to see them disappear.
    I know you have to say goodbye to the abs for a bit mate lol
    Last edited by ilesss; 03-05-2021 at 02:11 PM.
    Bench: 315lbs
    Squat: 405lbs
    Deadlift: 550lbs

Stronger than I look

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ilesss View Post

Gaining muscle is about being in a calorie surplus. If you are looking to gain muscle, you are going to add body fat. It is part of the process. Hope this helps. Generally 10-20 percent body fat is healthy.Personally I am even ok being in the 20-30% range because my goal is to be a strong powerlifter. Do what works for yourself and your fitness goals!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class