Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    You'd both need to want to put the effort into re-igniting the flame and desire to be with each other again to make it work.
    Unfortunately, I think we past that - I'm on the fence, and I don't think she has any desire to.
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HYDRAE View Post
    Guess I'm about to find out boyos. Have an initial meeting with a divorce mediator tomorrow @ 10 (srs).
    if you don't any regrets on your death bed, did you even live?
    Sorry.

And I get it. At least I tried. I took a chance, put in the work.

Wish I would have chosen better, but you can only do what seems best at the time.

I like having a family and then again I don't know if I want to be so tied in to someone else's priorities again.

I hope I can at least find a chosen family of friends and have a little fun before I die. Wish the same for other single miscers.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Sorry.

Wish I would have chosen better, but you can only do what seems best at the time.

I like having a family and then again I don't know if I want to be so tied in to someone else's priorities again.

I hope I can at least find a chosen family of friends and have a little fun before I die. Wish the same for other single miscers.
    I have a hard time imagining a scenario where I'd get married again....that's for sure.
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    they/he had to kick his son out because the son and daughter would always fight.
    He found places to live but said he didnt want to leave his kids or house so one day he went back.......

you still think its good for the kids?
    Wait, what integrity still existed to fight for after he ditched his only son because his doped up daughter wanted some woman b.s.?

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but my experience disagrees with your assertion.
    Well I think marriage was originally intended as a business partnership and parenting partnership. I don’t think love is the correct foundation.

Also saying that because I married for love and I’m divorced now. So marriage for love doesn’t even work.

Would never remarry again unless it’s for money. Because ultimately marriage/divorce are essentially financial transactions.

billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    I actually have been giving divorce a lot of thought this past year and my new opinion is that people should stay together for the kids. Only exceptions are physical abuse or addictions. Any normal problems or cheating etc I think you should just accept to keep the family together for the kids.
    I get what you're saying, but at 62 my mother has to start all over again because she is miserable with my dad. So for her it wasn't that easy.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Sorry.

Get a tinder and get you some Chad pen pals for fun srs. You don’t have to meet up with anyone. Just talk to them online only for fun. It helps with loneliness and will distract you from your problems. Srs

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get a tinder and get you some Chad pen pals for fun srs. You don’t have to meet up with anyone. Just talk to them online only for fun. It helps with loneliness and will distract you from your problems. Srs
    You are psycho af lol

Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    My boss did exactly that..he was crazy to say it in nice terms, always sad and very weak. everyone thought he was gay on the down low. I suspect its because he never stood up for himself and left his wife. he was on so much meds it was like he was on coke. his daughter couldnt be left alone because she was suicidal and was also on meds. they/he had to kick his son out because the son and daughter would always fight.

Then one day he confined in me that years ago he thought his wife was cheating. so one night he followed her to "his" house, and looked through the window with "him" touching her between her thighs. He told me he didnt know what else to do but he went home and got his stuff and just left. He found places to live but said he didnt want to leave his kids or house so one day he went back.......

you still think its good for the kids?
    Idk I feel like I could make it work. Maybe with separate bedrooms and separate lives. Melania does it and she seems fine. I think I could have been like her srs.

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    You are psycho af lol
    What why

Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    I get what you're saying, but at 62 my mother has to start all over again because she is miserable with my dad. So for her it wasn't that easy.
    Why is she miserable? At that age there is really no point in starting over.

plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bad advice. This will only waste YOUR time and energy and gets you high up on dopamine rush of riding new chad every night. Better spend the time building guinine connections with friends, have some hobbies and meet men you're actually interested in being with long term.

Worst thing is hopping on randos dink to cure loneliness
    Lifting Crew

Originally Posted by plebmaximus View Post
    Bad advice. This will only waste YOUR time and energy and gets you high up on dopamine rush of riding new chad every night. Better spend the time building guinine connections with friends, have some hobbies and meet men you're actually interested in being with long term.

She doesn’t need to have sex or even meet up with them at all. Just talking to them online is fun and will cheer her up.

And yes ofc she should do the other stuff too.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What why
    You do rustle the Miscers

Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    That's rough. 62 and you'll be competing with the other widows for the available men, if you want a man.

I understand though if you're going into retirement, can't stand the person and don't want to be around them 24/7.

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by plebmaximus View Post

sorry but that says alot with her she is. instead of playing some stupid game with with tinder, why dont you look deep inside of you to see why you hold these demons and what you need to do to fix yourself? If your lonely go find a hobby or something to get out of the house. Playing a game like that on tinder is just going to lead to more turm oil, let alone keep pissing off the wrong dude and shell find herself dead soon enough..what a winner we got here fellas.

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    You do rustle the Miscers That's rough. 62 and you'll be competing with the other widows for the available men, if you want a man.
    In b4 62 year old grannies are getting banged by 20 year old D1 football chads.

Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Really hope I still could when I’m 62 srs

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you have a lot of assets and if there is a power imbalance in your marriage then idk if mediation is the way.

I settled my divorce on bad unequal terms out of fear of escalation. But looking back I wish I had litigated my divorce. That is probably my biggest regret.
    Men usually don't try to suck every penny from the exwife when she makes more than him so I'm assuming the mediation will go ok. If he made significantly more money than her or it was equal the woman usually wants to suck every penny she can. She basically wants to "win" the divorce. If the man is happy with result then she regrets and asks for more until he's miserable. For men usually the just want to move forward. There's always the exception, but when it goes bad, it goes bad due to wife being scorned.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    You are psycho af lol
    LMAO!

As if any man of quality would carry on a tinder conversation longer than to ask for a meet up. The only thing she'll get is losers cat fishing or looking for an old lady to scam out of some money. Although I doubt SS has any money to worry about being scammed out of.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

TheGattingBall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGattingBall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGattingBall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGattingBall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGattingBall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGattingBall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGattingBall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGattingBall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGattingBall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGattingBall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGattingBall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Getting raped financially
    Losing your kids
    Your sloot ex getting fuked by another dude within a couple of weeks
    Seeing the other guy playing with your kids and your sloot ex trying to build him up into a father figure in their eyes

**** sounds horrific

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Really hope I still could when I’m 62 srs
    I certainly hope I can't when I'm 62! I want a life partner by then. Although knowing how D1 football chads seem to be these days just to get with an attractive older woman, I don't doubt it would be easy.

Originally Posted by DarthCholo View Post
    Men usually don't try to suck every penny from the exwife when she makes more than him so I'm assuming the mediation will go ok. If he made significantly more money than her or it was equal the woman usually wants to suck every penny she can. She basically wants to "win" the divorce. If the man is happy with result then she regrets and asks for more until he's miserable. For men usually the just want to move forward. There's always the exception, but when it goes bad, it goes bad due to wife being scorned.
    I know some men IRL who did, especially when she makes more money than he does. Money turns people into lions.

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    LMAO!

As if any man of quality would carry on a tinder conversation longer than to ask for a meet up. The only thing she'll get is losers cat fishing or looking for an old lady to scam out of some money. Although I doubt SS has any money to worry about being scammed out of.
    You'd be surprised how many young Chads want to sext because they have secret girlfriends themselves and they'll give every excuse not to meet but waste hours out of your day giving you attention. Then you end up with the girlfriend coming after you with threats. One was sending me death threats and knew my personal information, so I had to call the police on her. It's really irritating and stressful, and it's why I won't sext with guys online.

Originally Posted by TheGattingBall View Post
    Getting raped financially
    Losing your kids
    Your sloot ex getting fuked by another dude within a couple of weeks
    Seeing the other guy playing with your kids and your sloot ex trying to build him up into a father figure in their eyes

**** sounds horrific
    Exactly. This has crushed guy friends of mine and it's crushed the women to be away from their kids half of the time.

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    LMAO!

Wrong.jpg

There are tons of hot af young Chads that like just messaging and sexting.

I talk to some for YEARS without ever meeting up srs.

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finding out your wife/mother of your kids cheated on you and one of the kids isn't yours

Finding out your terminally sick and just had a kid

both worse