d!abolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d!abolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d!abolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many cals in a spoon of dextrose?

How many cals / carbs are in a regular table spoon of dextrose? How about a large one?

d!abolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d!abolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d!abolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Funny. Everyone takes it, no one knows whats in it?

RhinoChaser48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ordered from protein customizer and they didn't include any info, which annoyed me like nothing else. If I had a scale I would weigh out how much a tbsp. was.

Figure since it's pretty much pure glucose with trace water and impurities that it's gram weight is within 2-5% of actually carbohydrate gram value.

A tbsp. of granulated sucrose is about 12g of carbs and powdered sucrose about 8g of carbs. The texture of my dextrose is somewhere between the two. AST's dextrose is a crystallized, granulated dextrose and is about 11.5g of carbs per tbsp.

If the packaging doesn't indicate your best bet is to weigh it, because it could be a difference of 50% or so, which would really throw off your estimate.

I don't have a scale accurate enough to measure that. Perhaps i'll pick one up sometime and then return it