sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Picking the correct labs?

I'm looking to have my blood work done. I do not have insurance/primary care. So I'm looking to choose one of the MANY options from Quest labs or similar.

The problem is, THERE ARE SO MANY CHOICES! I'm not sure which is the correct for me. I have recently started on TRT (about 9 weeks now), so this will be my follow up lab. I had this done originally at a HRT clinic which I canceled after absolutely horrible experience with. Not important for this post...

I do not have any medical issues, other than low testosterone (before TRT anyways).

Cost is an issue, I don't want to pay for information that I do not need. As well as wasting time researching medical terms that are not relevant to me.

So... Anyone here want to recommend the correct labs to choose from one of the online Lab test sites?

meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sen2two View Post
    I'm looking to have my blood work done. I do not have insurance/primary care. So I'm looking to choose one of the MANY options from Quest labs or similar.

The problem is, THERE ARE SO MANY CHOICES! I'm not sure which is the correct for me. I have recently started on TRT (about 9 weeks now), so this will be my follow up lab. I had this done originally at a HRT clinic which I canceled after absolutely horrible experience with. Not important for this post...

I do not have any medical issues, other than low testosterone (before TRT anyways).

Cost is an issue, I don't want to pay for information that I do not need. As well as wasting time researching medical terms that are not relevant to me.

So... Anyone here want to recommend the correct labs to choose from one of the online Lab test sites?
    If you are self administering TRT and not under the care of a doctor this is not the forum to discuss this stuff. At this point it would be illegal drug use. If on the other hand, you are still through a doctor then he/she should be monitoring your blood work as it is a crucial part of treatment.
    Keep going....

Big 3
    Bench - 265
    Squat - 300
    Dead - 455 Raw https://youtu.be/nzbaU8_XGtA

sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by meloncap78 View Post
    If you are self administering TRT and not under the care of a doctor this is not the forum to discuss this stuff. At this point it would be illegal drug use. If on the other hand, you are still through a doctor then he/she should be monitoring your blood work as it is a crucial part of treatment.

Almost all HRT clinics will have you self adminisister at home. I am still using the supply originally purchased at the HRT clinic.

Also, this clinic had me searching out my own Lab facility for them to read back to me. Which is rediculous. Another reason I cancelled them.

So in the interim, I still need to find a quality place to have labs done.

meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sen2two View Post
    Almost all HRT clinics will have you self adminisister at home. I am still using the supply originally purchased at the HRT clinic.

Also, this clinic had me searching out my own Lab facility for them to read back to me. Which is rediculous. Another reason I cancelled them.

So in the interim, I still need to find a quality place to have labs done.
    Yes terrible clinic. Do you have a family doc? If so explain to him that you went through a clinic and get him on board with handling your treatment. This is the route I went. I kept testing in the high 200’s and had my doc tell me I was in range. I took matters into my own hands and went through a reputable clinic. After a year I made my doc aware and he got on board and took over my TRT care. No clinic should ever leave you to do footwork on your own. That is terrible practice and very irresponsible. The endocrine system is nothing to mess around with.
    Keep going....

Big 3
    Bench - 265
    Squat - 300
    Dead - 455 Raw https://youtu.be/nzbaU8_XGtA

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are several books about TRT, and the one by John Crisler is probably one of the better ones. Spending $25 or so now will likely save you much more than this later.
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951